The e-Learning toolkit is designed to provide participants with an in-depth understanding of implementing open contracting & health at every stage of the procurement process – through step by step guides, country specific manuals, implementation guidance and contextual information.
Anyone interested can browse the core chapters of the website but creating an account gives procurement officials, CSOs and community members a more tailored experience with different content to explore and tools to use.
What do I get out of it?
After completion of the main chapters, you will:
· Have built your knowledge on open contracting and its importance in improving the services delivered by government.
· Have the ability to discuss and talk with peers involved in open contracting
· Understand the Open Contracting Data Standard and the role of open data in improving governmental outcomes
· Be able to identify key steps and roles in the procurement cycle and have a better understanding of open contracting in public health procurement
· Be able to use and analyse procurement data to improve value for money in your procurement system
· On completion of the final exam The learner will receive a Certificate of Completion for Training in Open Contracting For Health