- Monitor data traffic bytes.
- XY Chart of RF and WiFi signal strength over time.
- Voice notification of signal strength & technology changes, handovers, open hotspots, and more!
- Notes! Insert notes into the RF data collected. Notes can be viewed & edited in Big Picture
- 'Drive Mode' screen showing just RSSI, Cell ID, and technology to view while driving
- Localized for French, Spanish (thank you Augusto!), Portuguese, and German (thank you Lutz!).
- Map and record your color coded RF signal strength as you travel.
- War driving. Collect WiFi access points and list mobile location at the strongest signal.
- Users can redefine site locations on the map.
- Play back, pause, jump to any part of recorded data.
- Share collected data and Maps with Twitter, Facebook, whatever you can share with.
- Sector coverage zones describing sector orientation and beamwidth.
- One Cell Tracking to examine coverage of a single cell site.
- Sound and Vibration notification on handover.
- Possible handoff neighbors (2G).
- User defined sites can be exported or imported for later use.
- Serving cell can be located through Google, OpenCellID.
- All sites located through Google or OpenCellID saved to local database.
- Export recorded data to XML, KML (Google Earth), or CSV files.
- Import older recorded data for playback.
- Roaming and data states, data activity, CGI.
- WiFi MAC address, BSSID, supplicant state.
- WiFi network access points identified.
- EIRP/ERP and Free Space Loss calculators
- Big picture of entire drive test or site survey
- Auto-shutoff at minimum battery level set by user
- Adjust GPS power settings
- App to SD card
*** Please keep those bug reports coming! If you crash and are given the option, please send in the report. I read them all. Or you can email directly at: Type1apps@gmail.com
- If a site appears off the coast of Africa it means that you are using Google's location service or OpenCellID and they cannot determine that cell's location (so it returns the location 0 deg Lat, 0 deg Lon). A new feature for version 2.2.9 is the ability to define your own site locations (add, move or remove) by pressing a spot on the map or a site icon. Users can do their own site surveys as they travel. This is a workaround for those who do not have access to site location data -- unless you are an engineer for a carrier, you won't have access to this data since site locations are generally considered proprietary.
- Background recording, where you exit the app after you start recording, will not register signal strength changes if the phone is in sleep mode (screen is blank). This is a "bug" in Android not the app. If the phone is not allowed to sleep, background recording is possible.
- BER, EVDO, SNR & Ec/Io may display -1. This is the number the Android OS is sending, sorry.
- The app is optimized for GSM service. CDMA devices are not completely supported. This is due to the lack of a CDMA phone (and contract) on my part, not anything specific to the technology. So if you have a CDMA phone be aware it has not been tested by me.
- Please remember you are using a phone, not a laptop. If you try to record hours worth of data, and/or play it back, unexpected things may happen.
The Pro version (compared to the free version) has no ads, a NEW cell tower database with more than 22 million entries, a NEW MOBILE SIGNAL TRACKER function that generates a KML file for use with Google Earth, more widgets, a MOBILE SIGNAL LOST SERVICE and much more.
Three widget sizes: 1x1, 2x1 and 2x2 in different styles.
(If you can't find widgets, please copy the app back to phone memory)
I have especially worked on the visualization of the WLAN and mobile signal strength. They have received special importance. Normally they are only divided into weak, good and excellent signals. Graphically there are mostly "only" three to five bars shown as a mobile signal and three "waves" shown as a WiFi connection.
My app differentiates the signal strength into a total of 14 bars. This will give you a quick visualized and detailed information on your signal strength.
In addition to the more sophisticated graphical representation of the signal strength you will also be able to see some more interesting information.
Furthermore, there is a log function in csv-file format for wireless and mobile signal strength available (for e.g. Excel import).
With "Mobile Signal":
Network operators, sim provider, phone type, network type, network strength in dbm and ASU, data state, data activity, country code of the mobile phone, device ID, IP address (internal und external), roaming state.
In "WLAN signal":
WLAN-Name (SSID), BSSID, MAC address, maximum WLAN speed, IP address, external IP address, net capability, net channel, subnet mask, Gateway IP address, DHCP server address, DNS1 and DNS2 address.
If you like this app, please give me a positive rating in the market.
Current network status may be displaying in the customizable widget.
Tags: GSM, 3G, CDMA, EVDO, signal detection, cell tower location, cellular network, cell location, cell id, cell coverage statistics, cell coverage map, network widget
** This app is intended for Android v1.6 (Donut) using GSM only. v2.x users need RF Signal Tracker (Eclair).
- Record, save & playback rssi data. See HO stats.
- Vibe & sound on Handoff.
- Show coverage bubbles of serving cells.
- Users can upload their own site locations.
For more information, please refer to Menu -> Help or contact to http://spacepalm.com/contact-us.html
Automation tools - Call, SMS, Browse.
(Plan to update GPS Tracker, WiFi Tracker.)
For more information, please refer to Menu -> Help or contact to http://spacepalm.com/contact-us.html
1. Free Space Path Loss
2. Hata Model
3. COST-231 Model
4. ECC-33 Model
5. Ericsson Model
6. SUI Model
Input parameters include the transmit power, frequency, transmit-receive separation, base station antenna height and mobile station antenna height. Output parameter is the Received Signal Strength in dBm. The application is also available in Desktop version.
1. losing signal problem of Motorola Phone 4G.
2. Signal block problem of Samsung S3,Note2.
3. Unregistered problem of Samsung android series as S4,S3,Note2,Note3.
4. Signal offnet or diving problem of cell phone
Does your cell phone losing signal or offnet frequently?
Does your grey-market cell phone keep losing signal?
Is the signal normal when your cell phone sleeping?
Do you get losing signal warning when entering subway,basement,computer room and tunnel?
You would suffer above problems more or less when using cell phones.Cell phone does lose signal in certain places.Could we get beforehand warning of losing singal? Could we restore signal?
SignalGuardPro real-time monitoring signal quality and working condition of your cell phone.It can give beforehand warning with ring,vibration and LED three methods when signal abnormalities occurs,such as entering places like subway,basement,computer room and tunnels or caused by uncorrectly baseband settings. And it can automatically restore signal networking within 6 seconds(fastest), in accordance with the signal parameter settings. The whole restore process will be recorded in database which could be checked later.
1,Baseband locking function:
it can set working baseband in 2G,3G or 4G.
2,Cell tower refreshing function:
it can switch to the most powerful cell tower nearby, Combination of rational setting 2G/3G/4G baseband,it will enhance signal stability and improve quality of connection.
3,WIFI management function:
control WIFI connection,real-time examine frequency channel, DBM and other informations, change or erase connecting password, more effective and convenient than system’s wifi management.
4,WIFI channel diagnostics function:
It can automatically analysis available wireless router frequency channels,give tips of conflicted and interferenced channels and available free ones,therefore solve the problem of slow wifi connection.
5,Power saving function:
When actived, power saving function will turn on flight mode,close wifi and GPS. Thus no need of worrying midnight call or message wake you up.
1) cellphone communications signal restore funtion to restore broken and weak network, enhance signal.
2) cellphone baseband lock, base station refresh function to improve the cellphone signal quality.
3) WIFI connection management, improve the diagnostic function to improve WIFI connection rate.
4) Signal power saving function to save cellphone power, extend standby time.
5) monitoring cellphone signals work status , double icon displays the amount of telecommunications signals.
6) Use combination of sound, vibration, LED three ways to remind lost signal and signal network restored.
7) Record logs of losing signal and restore signal network, for check and management later.
8) The app can be set to boot from the start, provide whole time monitoring.
9) Support all the software and hardware of Android models in the market. Support monitoring and restoring the signal even the cellphone is in standby or hibernation mode.
1. New 2*1 desktop widgets.
2. New report graph functions, statistical signal values at different times.
3. New ringing and vibrating alert in the baseband switching.
4. Improved part of the interface view, more friendly.
5. Optimized baseband lock function, support the Samsung GALAXY series.
6. Fixed some bugs.
1. Compatible with AT&T operator.
2. Optimization sub-module function.
1. new menu buttom to exit.
2. Fixed the cross-border issues caused by special large font.
3. Fixed individual bug.
1 . Answer Android fragmentation , now compatible with Samsung N7102i, Huawei Mate, MI 2A.
2 Fixed WIFI channel diagnostic functions BUG in 5G band.
3 Fixed display of time
4 Fixed some other small bug.
Now you can put the real signal strength at your finger tips in your status bar or use one of our great home screen signal strength widgets.
This app offers you the ability to put your signal strength dBm level in your status bar.
We offer 3 color choices to display your signal dBm level in the status bar.
We have also included 5 home screen signal widgets.
The first is a text only widget that is available in any text color you choose.
The second is a text only widget with network information included. Available in same color as first widget.
The third is a signal bar widget that includes the text value.
Signal bar widget contains 7 bars.
Full 7 bars = signal strength greater than -60 dBm.
6 bars between -60 and -70 dBm
5 bars between -70 and -80 dBm
4 bars between -80 and -90 dBm
3 bars between -90 and -100 dBm
2 bars between -100 and -110 dBm
1 bar between -110 and -120 dBm
no signal icon at -120 dBm
Signal bar widget text color can also be changed to the color of your choice.
Signal bars can be set from your choice of 8 different colors.
The fourth widget is a wide version of the bars widget that adds the carrier name, and network type. This widget and the bars widget share color settings.
The fifth widget is the same as the wide version but adds arrows for data send and receive.
Notification text color is selectable from your choice of colors.
**** There is a known issue on the Samsung G2 that affects all signal apps *** Please try the free version and verify that it works before purchase. We would like to eliminate all negative comments and ratings due to issues beyond our control.****
Please email us for feature requests. We will try to implement as many suggestions as possible to make this app the best.
Getting a good signal always can be a lucky thing to happen. Now you can guarantee that luck by installing this app!
A smooth light weight network tool that is capable of forcefully making Android OS refresh the network signal connection.
Which will result in searching the best network signal in that cell by the OS.
For GSM: The signal get reset depending upon the nearest tower. But signal handover depends upon Operator and the software of the device.
Refreshing the current network may help in some cases to get a better network signal.
For CDMA: Not always the best signal is received. The device can still get locked with signal from a far tower even though there are strong signals from near towers.
Here this app can help a lot, as refreshing the signal will make the Android OS to recognize the nearest tower signal.
★ The Results found in most cases after searching for signal:
☆ Better strong signal.
☆ Good call quality.
☆ Faster Internet.
☆ No drop calls.
☆ Stable signal.
☆ 4G if found. else 3G or 2G.
☆ Low battery power consumption as signal will be more stable.
☆ Similar to Network Signal Booster apps and Internet Booster apps. Same Result.
☆ 1X1 and 4X1 Home screen widget.
☆ Search signal.
☆ Notification of last search time.
☆ Auto close after Search.
☆ Info of what Android OS is made to do by this app.
Before buying an Antenna, or Network booster. You may consider using this app. Your network issue may get solved.
DISCLAIMER: Please don't expect any signal boost or 2X internet speed. This app doesn't offer them. It is an humble try to refresh the signal and set a fresh signal.
#sudo: Grey Boy
*** Does not work on Verizon *** 3G & CDMA Support is limited by Android, not by the application *** CDMA requires Eclair ***
Works best with 2G GSM. 3G/CDMA support is very limited.
Please understand what this tool does and does not do before you rate it. If you are not interested in the esoteric details of how the cellular network works, please do not download this app, it will frustrate you and be a waste of your time. Please check website for details.
I have reports that Verizon now blocks locations. Other providers may do same. Bummer. If your provider blocks, please be considerate and don't downrate the app. Not my fault.
Yes it is a battery hog - it needs to be.
Froyo problems? Tested with HTC Desire 2.2, Galaxy S and Galaxy Tab. I do know that it's failing on some devices through. New release coming soon.
Sorry for not posting updates or responding on emails lately.
1. A full screen WiFi Signal Strength Meter
2. Home screen widgets
3. Interference Monitor from Neighboring channels.
Did you know that the WiFi signal strength increases by a million times (60dB) from low strength to full strength ? The 4 bar default Android WiFi icon is just not good enough to capture this dynamic range.
Did you also know that there are very few WiFi channels (3 to 4) available and the likelihood of a neighboring WiFi router interfering with your connection is very high?
- Full screen graphical Signal Strength Meter
- Widgets with color schemes
- WiFi Channel Neighborhood to check the interference in connection
- Detailed WiFi data
Pro Features(Inapp Purchase):-
- Ad Free
- Additional Widget Color Schemes
- WiFi Meter and Channel Monitor Auto Update
1. The Minimal and Graphic widgets have been designed with latest design guidelines and better battery management. The widget updates on tapping or on network connectivity change. These widgets are only available on Android Jellybean 4.1 and higher.
2. If the widget is not available in the list of widgets on first install open the list of widgets and change the orientation of the device. This will refresh the widgets list. Also do not move app to Sdcard.
3. Permissions - The app requires internet permissions for showing the Google ads.
4.The Pro and Free apps(with INAPP unlock) are seperate apps and billed seperately by Google. The Pro App has been unpublished. More on this is in the FAQs on my website.
We have several useful calculators here:
Tee Attenuator Calculator
Pi Attenuator Calculator
Bridged Tee Attenuator Calculator
Balanced Attenuator Calculator
Reflection Attenuator Calculator
dBm to Watt Converter
Coax Cable Calculator
Frequency To Wavelength Calculator
LC Balun Designer
LC Resonance Calculator
Bramham Matching Transformer
Wire Over Ground Calculator
And in resources we have:
RF Connector Specifications
Radio Frequency Table
CDMA vs GSM Specs
Rectangular Waveguide Dimensions
dBM-dBw and Watt Conversion Table
for you...............And soon very are coming with lot more so be here with us............
SigTrax combines the technique of triangular location with the power, services and visual capability of Android devices to significantly reduce the time and effort required to locate the origin of a RF signal.
Using SigTrax, manually handling maps, plotting intersection points and determining the route to reach an intersection point is eliminated.
Whether it is an ham radio (amateur radio) fox hunt, searching for signal interference (RFI), seeking out an unlicensed (pirate) radio signal, tracking near-space balloon flights, finding a transponder, tagged wild life tracking or a search and rescue mission, SigTrax simplifies the search process resulting in more accurate, convenient and faster searches.
Check our web site to discover the SigTrax difference.
- Uses mapping, GPS and a compass to create bearings to a target object.
- Bearings can be manually entered using coordinates and compass heading.
- Coordinates can be entered in Latitude/Longitude, UTM or MGRS formats.
- Automatically creates Crosspoints where bearing intersect.
- Crosspoint locations can be viewed on the map.
- A guide map from the current device location to a Crosspoint is displayable with optional written directions.
- The current map with all bearing can be archived for later recall or to assist tracking multiple targets.
- The archived map can be recalled and combined with or replace the current map.
- Archived solutions are listed by optional name, day and time and indicate the number of discovered Crosspoints.
- Settings feature allows for individual customization.
- Complete user guide included
The screen shots show how simple it is to obtain a location fix using SigTrax.
Requires Android device with GPS and internet access to obtain map images.
This app uses a list type interface rather than a grid so you can concentrate more on finding your app rather thinking of where to look next. Change the UI size for easier legibility! Categories with icons and custom names makes it easier for you to find what you need! See the features below.
1. Place apps into custom categories.
2. Customize categories with icons.
3. Add shortcuts into your categories (e.g. driving directions, contacts).
4. Sort your apps by alphabet or (in app) launch count.
5. Adjust the UI size.
6. Categories are accessed through a sliding drawer, and you can select a side for easier one-hand operation.
7. Backup your category settings to your SD card and restore later.
PURCHASE THE APP KEY TO REMOVE ADS!
Report any suggestions or bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your help to improve this app will be very much appreciated!