Do you know ? Network Signal Info / Pro are UNIQUE
This type of software is ONLY available on Android smartphones - neither iOS nor Window Phones.
The Pro version (compared to the free version) has no ads, a NEW cell tower database with more than 22 million entries, a NEW MOBILE SIGNAL TRACKER function that generates a KML file for use with Google Earth, more widgets, a MOBILE SIGNAL LOST SERVICE and much more.
Three widget sizes: 1x1, 2x1 and 2x2 in different styles.
(If you can't find widgets, please copy the app back to phone memory)
I have especially worked on the visualization of the WLAN and mobile signal strength. They have received special importance. Normally they are only divided into weak, good and excellent signals. Graphically there are mostly "only" three to five bars shown as a mobile signal and three "waves" shown as a WiFi connection.
My app differentiates the signal strength into a total of 14 bars. This will give you a quick visualized and detailed information on your signal strength.
In addition to the more sophisticated graphical representation of the signal strength you will also be able to see some more interesting information.
Furthermore, there is a log function in csv-file format for wireless and mobile signal strength available (for e.g. Excel import).
With "Mobile Signal":
Network operators, sim provider, phone type, network type, network strength in dbm and ASU, data state, data activity, country code of the mobile phone, device ID, IP address (internal und external), roaming state.
In "WLAN signal":
WLAN-Name (SSID), BSSID, MAC address, maximum WLAN speed, IP address, external IP address, net capability, net channel, subnet mask, Gateway IP address, DHCP server address, DNS1 and DNS2 address.
If you like this app, please give me a positive rating in the market.
Special thanks to S4GRU for their tremendous support of SignalCheck from the beginning! Visit http://www.S4GRU.com for up-to-the-minute information and discussions about Sprint's Network Vision strategy, as well as talk about devices and other cellular networks. There is a SignalCheck discussion thread too!
SignalCheck will display LTE Cell ID information on most devices running Android 4.2 or higher, and some HTC devices on earlier Android versions. SignalCheck was one of the first (if not THE first) Android apps to provide this information to users. LTE band information is available for some providers, and frequencies are displayed on some HTC devices.
A configurable SignalCheck widget can be added to your home screen, showing your realtime connection type and signal strengths.
SignalCheck also displays the current connection type along with the carrier name for each connection, even while roaming. Sprint users are instantly able to see if they are on the new 800 or 2500 MHz (Spark) networks, part of Network Vision!
One of the best features of SignalCheck are the notification icon(s). A user-customizable icon shows your data connection strength in the notification area at the top of the screen, and more details can be seen in the pulldown menu. Your signal strength is always at the top of the screen along with your other icons.. no need to open the app to check your connections. The icons are customizable, showing signal bars, connection type, digital signal strength in dBm, or connection type with signal strength. A secondary icon can be enabled to always display the 1xRTT signal for users who wish to compare their signal strengths realtime. All of this is customizable from within the app! Users can configure this to automatically start when their device boots up if they choose to.
SignalCheck can also notify the user with optional audio and/or vibrating alerts when a 4G LTE connection is discovered. This is handy for users traveling in new cities, or if your carrier's network is being upgraded -- know immediately when you have a high-speed connection! Sprint users can also enable alerts to notify them when they connect to 800 SMR.
Curious as to which tower you are connected to? SignalCheck will not only show you the ID, but also the street address of the 1X tower or sector on most CDMA networks! Clicking on the address will automatically show the location through your mapping app. Users can also add custom "Site Notes" for each site they connect to.
SignalCheck has an option to quickly reset your data connections from within the app (root required on Android 4.2+). Another option allows users to start checking their signals as soon as their device boots, enabling the notification icon(s) immediately.
SignalCheck provides easy access to advanced Android screens such as Data, Debug, Engineering, EPST, and Field Trial, along with Battery Info, Field Trial, Mobile Networks, and Wi-Fi info. These screens are already available on most Android devices, but are only accessible by special dialer codes.
SignalCheck is a great compliment to the Sensorly app, allowing you to check your signal strengths and map them out so other users can see the data as well.
This app has also been referred to as Signal Check, Signal Check LTE, LTE Signal Check, and LTE Checker, among other things. Users checking their signals on the Sprint network will see the most benefit from this app as their Network Vision nationwide upgrade rolls out, but Boost, Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, and international users can also check their signals and see detailed information about their connections.
Current network status may be displaying in the customizable widget.
Tags: GSM, 3G, CDMA, EVDO, signal detection, cell tower location, cellular network, cell location, cell id, cell coverage statistics, cell coverage map, network widget
• A full screen WiFi Signal Strength Meter
• Interference Monitor from Neighboring channels.
• Discover devices in your network
• Home screen widgets
Did you know that the WiFi signal strength increases by a million times (60dB) from low strength to full strength ? The 4 bar default Android WiFi icon is just not good enough to capture this dynamic range.
Did you also know that there are very few WiFi channels (3 to 4) available and the likelihood of a neighboring WiFi router interfering with your connection is very high?
Are you sure there are no strangers on your network ? Use device discovery to keep a customized inventory of your devices and come to know if any unauthorized connections are taking place.
• Full screen graphical Signal Strength Meter
• WiFi Channel Neighborhood to check the interference in connection
• Discover devices on your network
• 1x1 and 2x2 Widgets with color schemes
• Detailed WiFi data
Pro Features(Inapp Purchase):-
• Ad Free
• Transparent Widget Color Schemes
• WiFi Meter and Channel Monitor Auto Update
1. The Minimal and Graphic widgets have been designed with latest design guidelines and better battery management. The widget updates on tapping or on network connectivity change. These widgets are only available on Android Jellybean 4.1 and higher.
2. If the widget is not available in the list of widgets on first install open the list of widgets and change the orientation of the device. This will refresh the widgets list. Also do not move app to Sdcard.
3. Permissions - The app requires internet permissions for showing the Google ads.
4.The Pro and Free apps(with INAPP unlock) are seperate apps and billed seperately by Google. The Pro App has been unpublished. More on this is in the FAQs on my website.
1. losing signal problem of Motorola Phone 4G.
2. Signal block problem of Samsung S3,Note2.
3. Unregistered problem of Samsung android series as S4,S3,Note2,Note3.
4. Signal offnet or diving problem of cell phone
Does your cell phone losing signal or offnet frequently?
Does your grey-market cell phone keep losing signal?
Is the signal normal when your cell phone sleeping?
Do you get losing signal warning when entering subway,basement,computer room and tunnel?
You would suffer above problems more or less when using cell phones.Cell phone does lose signal in certain places.Could we get beforehand warning of losing singal? Could we restore signal?
SignalGuardPro real-time monitoring signal quality and working condition of your cell phone.It can give beforehand warning with ring,vibration and LED three methods when signal abnormalities occurs,such as entering places like subway,basement,computer room and tunnels or caused by uncorrectly baseband settings. And it can automatically restore signal networking within 6 seconds(fastest), in accordance with the signal parameter settings. The whole restore process will be recorded in database which could be checked later.
1,Baseband locking function:
it can set working baseband in 2G,3G or 4G.
2,Cell tower refreshing function:
it can switch to the most powerful cell tower nearby, Combination of rational setting 2G/3G/4G baseband,it will enhance signal stability and improve quality of connection.
3,WIFI management function:
control WIFI connection,real-time examine frequency channel, DBM and other informations, change or erase connecting password, more effective and convenient than system’s wifi management.
4,WIFI channel diagnostics function:
It can automatically analysis available wireless router frequency channels,give tips of conflicted and interferenced channels and available free ones,therefore solve the problem of slow wifi connection.
5,Power saving function:
When actived, power saving function will turn on flight mode,close wifi and GPS. Thus no need of worrying midnight call or message wake you up.
1) cellphone communications signal restore funtion to restore broken and weak network, enhance signal.
2) cellphone baseband lock, base station refresh function to improve the cellphone signal quality.
3) WIFI connection management, improve the diagnostic function to improve WIFI connection rate.
4) Signal power saving function to save cellphone power, extend standby time.
5) monitoring cellphone signals work status , double icon displays the amount of telecommunications signals.
6) Use combination of sound, vibration, LED three ways to remind lost signal and signal network restored.
7) Record logs of losing signal and restore signal network, for check and management later.
8) The app can be set to boot from the start, provide whole time monitoring.
9) Support all the software and hardware of Android models in the market. Support monitoring and restoring the signal even the cellphone is in standby or hibernation mode.
1. New 2*1 desktop widgets.
2. New report graph functions, statistical signal values at different times.
3. New ringing and vibrating alert in the baseband switching.
4. Improved part of the interface view, more friendly.
5. Optimized baseband lock function, support the Samsung GALAXY series.
6. Fixed some bugs.
1. Compatible with AT&T operator.
2. Optimization sub-module function.
1. new menu buttom to exit.
2. Fixed the cross-border issues caused by special large font.
3. Fixed individual bug.
1 . Answer Android fragmentation , now compatible with Samsung N7102i, Huawei Mate, MI 2A.
2 Fixed WIFI channel diagnostic functions BUG in 5G band.
3 Fixed display of time
4 Fixed some other small bug.
With Sensorly you get :
·up-to-date coverage maps and speedtest maps for 4G, LTE, 3G, 2G and Wifi networks worldwide. 500 mobile networks have been mapped by our users, including Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon, AT&T, EE, O2, and many others. Maps update daily and usually within the hour
·A speedtest tool: instantly get to know your data transmission speed for 4G, Wifi, LTE or 2G/3G networks. You can even share your results on Facebook, Twitter, Google + or Pinterest!
·The ability to map your neighborhood: use your daily trips to complete your carrier's coverage map. Check if there is 4G or LTE or 3G in your area!
·The amount of time you have spent on 4G, 3G, LTE or Wifi during the day : is your more-expensive 4G plan really worth it ?
·Signal and speedtest comparison info to help you compare carriers: who has got the best coverage for you? Make your choice among all networks available around you: AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile. Check if you'll access a 3G network, a 4G network or LTE
Sensorly is a free crowdsourced service: the more you use the app, the more precise and complete a coverage map and speedtest map get. So join us and get real info on your coverage and speed!
Join us on social networks:
Google + : http://plus.google.com/102681005884239785615/about
Twitter : http://twitter.com/sensorly
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/sensorly
Pinterest : http://www.pinterest.com/sensorly/
- Monitor data traffic bytes.
- XY Chart of RF and WiFi signal strength over time.
- Voice notification of signal strength & technology changes, handovers, open hotspots, and more!
- Notes! Insert notes into the RF data collected. Notes can be viewed & edited in Big Picture
- 'Drive Mode' screen showing just RSSI, Cell ID, and technology to view while driving
- Localized for French, Spanish (thank you Augusto!), Portuguese, and German (thank you Lutz!).
- Map and record your color coded RF signal strength as you travel.
- War driving. Collect WiFi access points and list mobile location at the strongest signal.
- Users can redefine site locations on the map.
- Play back, pause, jump to any part of recorded data.
- Share collected data and Maps with Twitter, Facebook, whatever you can share with.
- Sector coverage zones describing sector orientation and beamwidth.
- One Cell Tracking to examine coverage of a single cell site.
- Sound and Vibration notification on handover.
- Possible handoff neighbors (2G).
- User defined sites can be exported or imported for later use.
- Serving cell can be located through Google, OpenCellID.
- All sites located through Google or OpenCellID saved to local database.
- Export recorded data to XML, KML (Google Earth), or CSV files.
- Import older recorded data for playback.
- Roaming and data states, data activity, CGI.
- WiFi MAC address, BSSID, supplicant state.
- WiFi network access points identified.
- EIRP/ERP and Free Space Loss calculators
- Big picture of entire drive test or site survey
- Auto-shutoff at minimum battery level set by user
- Adjust GPS power settings
- App to SD card
*** Please keep those bug reports coming! If you crash and are given the option, please send in the report. I read them all. Or you can email directly at: Type1apps@gmail.com
- If a site appears off the coast of Africa it means that you are using Google's location service or OpenCellID and they cannot determine that cell's location (so it returns the location 0 deg Lat, 0 deg Lon). A new feature for version 2.2.9 is the ability to define your own site locations (add, move or remove) by pressing a spot on the map or a site icon. Users can do their own site surveys as they travel. This is a workaround for those who do not have access to site location data -- unless you are an engineer for a carrier, you won't have access to this data since site locations are generally considered proprietary.
- Background recording, where you exit the app after you start recording, will not register signal strength changes if the phone is in sleep mode (screen is blank). This is a "bug" in Android not the app. If the phone is not allowed to sleep, background recording is possible.
- BER, EVDO, SNR & Ec/Io may display -1. This is the number the Android OS is sending, sorry.
- The app is optimized for GSM service. CDMA devices are not completely supported. This is due to the lack of a CDMA phone (and contract) on my part, not anything specific to the technology. So if you have a CDMA phone be aware it has not been tested by me.
- Please remember you are using a phone, not a laptop. If you try to record hours worth of data, and/or play it back, unexpected things may happen.
Test your phone's speaker, headphones, subwoofers, speakers and amplifiers.
Test your hearing.
- Variable frequency tone generator
- Sampling rate at 44100 (CD quality)
- 16bit PCM encoding (CD quality)
- Time span selectable
Extra features: Anti Mosquito and Dog Whistle (or Cat Whistle).
Anti-Mosquito: the ultrasonic Mosquito repellent generator emits a very unique high frequency sound (ultra sound) that most mosquitoes find distasteful and prevents you from getting bitten by mosquitoes.
Dog Whistle: train your dog to do tricks, train your dog to stop barking, or if there is a dog next door, use this app to make it silent.
It recovers the radio waves of the tablet and smartphone immediately by Cutting → Reconnecting the radio waves in use.
This radio waves recovery app is not the type of app that switches the flight-mode On → Off and reconnects to Wi-Fi or communicates the data.
In Android4.2 or above, it is not possible to control the On / Off flight mode automatically as in the usual way.
Due to this change, re-connection of communication is no longer possible.
But as most of the existing radio waves recovery app are of the type which re-connects using the On / Off flight mode, they do not work properly with Android4.2 or above.
As this app is not based on the method of On → Off of flight mode, it works properly with Android4.2 and above versions.
With just a single-tap on the app icon you can disconnect the radio waves being used and then reconnect it.
What is radio waves recovery:
When you move from the location that is out of range or with weak radio waves to the location within the range or with strong radio waves, the radio waves are not recovered immediately.
Usually cell-phones receive radio waves every few minutes, therefore it is possible that you stay out-of-range for a while even though you are in the location with radio waves.
(e.x.) You cannot send e-mails as still being out-of-range, even though you have come out of a tunnel.
You are currently at such a location in a building where the radio waves are weak and you want to find a location where the radio waves are strong, but you cannot even wait for a few minutes to retrieve the radio waves each time you move a little.
With this app, you can send e-mails as soon as you come out of the tunnel, or it is easier to find the best location for radio waves at home or in a building, as it retrieves radio waves at the location immediately.
Recommended for those who want:
- An app which supports Android4.2 or above
- A radio waves recovery app which works properly
- A non-resident radio waves recovery app
- No troublesome settings
- An app which works with one tap
- An app with no advertisements
How to use this app:
(1) Install the app.
(2) Tap the app icon.
(3) Disconnect the radio waves being used and then reconnect it.
(4) The app automatically completely finish.
(No need to install widget)
As it may require more than 15 minutes to evaluate NSR PRO, You may try it and if it doesn't work for you may ask full refund. No questions will be asked and full amount will be refunded. This goes for all 8japps apps.
TRY LITE VERSION FIRST.
NETWORK SIGNAL CANNOT BE BOOSTED, ONLY RECOVERED/REFRESHED.
THIS APP TRIES TO SET YOUR DEVICE WITH BEST POSSIBLE CONNECTION IN YOUR AREA BY REFRESHING THE SIGNAL CONNECTION. i.e. AFTER USING THIS APP, YOUR NETWORK SIGNAL CAN GET INCREASED IN STRENGTH (BY SETTING THE BEST NETWORK SIGNAL), OR STAY CONSTANT(IF THERE IS NO BETTER NETWORK SIGNAL).
[[Works perfectly for CDMA technology. GSM may not always work.]]
NSR refreshes signal even in Lollipop without root permission!
NOTICE: THIS APP WON'T WORK ON DUAL SIM DEVICES.
Basically this app refreshes the signal certain number of times until a good signal is found. The signal setting is done by Android system itself when signal is forcefully refreshed by this app.
★ Refresh Network Signal(4G/3G/2G) and WiFi in 1Click.
★ Refreshing of signal results in good Internet browsing and downloading speed.
★ Set best WiFi connection (Refreshes the connections available).
★ 4G connection over 3G connection (Android system).
★ Results show good call quality after refresh.
★ Refreshes Wifi connection , Data connection & Signal Strength together in one click.
★ Fastest refreshing of signal, not more than a minute.
★ No data connection failures.
★ Auto Close after Refreshing network.
★ Notify last Refresh time.
★ No fake boosting offered, but refreshes/resets the signal and sets the best possible signal strength in that area. Know that the results are same as any other "Network Booster" apps.
★ Create Home Screen Shortcut by long pressing App Icon from App list and place it anywhere in Home Screen.
What this app gives you:-
1. An aesthetic and very functional full screen Signal Strength Meter.
2. Simple Home Screen widgets without taking too much space
3. Neighboring Cell tower coverage
4. Network Latency or Delay for data
IMPORTANT: Read the notes
The signal meter and widgets cover all networks including 4G/LTE and give extensive network information. The widgets can be extensively customized to any theme with a prototype. There is also notifications for out of service and roaming conditions.
1. Network Signal strength in dBm and percentage.
2. Graphic and Minimal Widgets with color schemes
3. Out of service and roaming notifications.
4. Detailed Network info and Neighboring cell towers
5. Airplane or Restart Mobile Connection only without disturbing WiFi, NFC etc(Not available for >= Android 4.2)
6. Network latency widget
7 Signal Check for basic diagnostics
Pro Features(Inapp Purchase):-
2. Additional Widget Color schemes
3. Service Notification tones
4. Auto Refresh Signal Meter and Neighbor cells
1. The Graphic, Minimal and latency widgets have been designed with latest design guidelines and better battery management. The widget updates on tapping. These widgets are only available on Android Jellybean 4.1 and higher.
2.Issues. A very few phones/ROMs are not supporting signal strength refresh. If the Network Type and the Carrier are updating correctly but the signal strength is not updating then this is a sure sign of a broken ROM. This is a known issue and not a problem with the App.
3. If you cant find the widget in the list of widgets after installation change the orientation of device with the list of widgets opened. This will cause the list of widgets to get refreshed. Also do not move app to SD Card.
4.Permissions - The app requires requisite permissions for accessing the info shown in the Network Info screen and showing the Google ads.
5.The Pro and Free(with inapp unlock) apps are separate apps and billed separately by Google. The Pro App has been unpublished. More on this is in the FAQs on my website.
If you are using dual SIM device the app will work only with the SIM inserted in the first slot.
Information for users of Samsung devices: the application doesn't show neighboring cells data due to firmware features.
- fixed occasional crash issue
- Added signal state status. This was hard to test live so let me know if it works well.
Check pro version for configurable options.
Note: turn screen on/off if freezes.
* This is a diagnostic monitoring tool
* This does not increase reception
* Custom signal bars need time to calibrate or need to be manually set
* Please read all the description and please don't leave "It don't work" comments; email me....
Displays a persistent customizable signal-bar in your notification area (5-bar). It also records signal statistics and graphs for monitoring.
### This uses Android's raw GSM or CDMA signal values directly! ###
How many times have you had 3 or 4 signal bars yet couldn't make a call or even check your email? Many vendors (or carriers) intentionally pad or incorrectly display the real signal power using the devices built in signal-bar graph. This is where Real Signal's power comes in to help...
Real Signal can be adjusted manually or automatically to report a better and more accurate bar-scale. What Real Signal displays is your dBm signal in truth, but I leave the graphic bar-scale control in YOUR hands to manipulate to YOUR needs (with some help)! Great huh!
*** Instructions ***
I've included a general default CDMA and GSM bar-scale which works well for Samsung and HTC devices(probably others too), but Motorola signals seem different than other vendors. You can use the defaults and adjust the thresholds to properly display a 5 bar-signal graph in your notifications or you can use Real Signal's built-in (auto)signal threshold algorithm to set the 5 bar-scale ranges based on your recorded signal strengths. To use this to its best ability, make sure you calibrate Real Signal by traveling through known WEAK and STRONG signal areas before applying the (auto) signal thresholds. Once you get some decent and accurate thresholds, tweak them as needed or leave them as they are. It's your choice!
For general signal monitoring, DO NOT keep GPS tracking enabled. This will kill your battery quickly! It's not Real Signal that is killing your battery, its the GPS receiver.
*** TIP ***
Signals strengths are scaled from low numeric values to high numeric values. This could be negative values from a low of -120 to a high of -65 or something more simplistic as a low of 1 to a high of 31. Just remember, its always low to high on the number scale, including negative number ranges.
**!! This does NOT increase actual signal strength. !!**
Please use the FEEDBACK TOOL in the app for questions or problems. I can't really help if you leave feedback in the Market comments. Thank you!
**The application won't work on Android version 4.2 and on later Android versions because of some restrictions**
- improve GSM, 3G, 4G, LTE signal reception on your mobile phone/tablet
- instantly improve calls and internet connections
- improve speed of downloading and data transmission
- prolong battery life
- find the strongest signal from the base mobile station within coverage area
- this application is a guaranteed way to find out the reason of weak signal on your mobile phone. If cellular signal is weak because you mobile phone gets always connected to the wrong mobile station, this application will exactly help you.
- if the signal is low because of poor coverage in the surrounding area, you may need special appliances for signal improvement.
The way the application works:
You should click "Improve the signal" and application will do the rest for you. Application finds the strongest mobile signal within the coverage area and get connected to the nearest base station. Due to reconnection to the nearest base station mobile signal level will incease on your mobile phone/tablet.
Please, write us if you have some some comments or suggestions.
This app uses a list type interface rather than a grid so you can concentrate more on finding your app rather thinking of where to look next. Change the UI size for easier legibility! Categories with icons and custom names makes it easier for you to find what you need! See the features below.
1. Place apps into custom categories.
2. Customize categories with icons.
3. Add shortcuts into your categories (e.g. driving directions, contacts).
4. Sort your apps by alphabet or (in app) launch count.
5. Adjust the UI size.
6. Categories are accessed through a sliding drawer, and you can select a side for easier one-hand operation.
7. Backup your category settings to your SD card and restore later.
PURCHASE THE APP KEY TO REMOVE ADS!
Report any suggestions or bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your help to improve this app will be very much appreciated!