Please respect me and the time I've put into this app, and the fact that I've given it away. If you have a problem, contact me so it can be fixed. Don't just leave a 1-star review.
* A full remote control, with keyboard input.
* Browse all recorded shows. Watch them, on your TV, and delete them.
* Search for shows/movies/actors.
* See credits for shows/movies, and suggestions for similar shows/movies.
* Record individual shows and add/modify/remove season passes.
* Display and manage the To Do list.
* Display and manage the Season Pass list.
Sadly, this app will not work with Virgin Media devices. If you are a Virgin Media customer and want it to, contact them.
TiVo and the TiVo logo are registered trademarks of TiVo Inc. or its subsidiaries worldwide. DVR Commander for TiVo® is compatible with TiVo® Premiere DVRs.
TiVo® REQUIRED – THIS APP IS EXCLUSIVE TO VIRGIN MEDIA CUSTOMERS WITH TiVo®
Not all supported Android devices can stream live TV. Check the Android device help for more info http://www.virginmedia.com/androidtv/
Winner 2013 Connected TV Awards – The Companion and Second Screen Prize.
Got Virgin Media TiVo® Service on your telly? Meet Virgin TV Anywhere! It lets you watch live TV, wherever you connect to WiFi in the UK, on selected Android mobile phones and tablets. What’s more, you can manage your recordings on the move, as well as search, browse, discover and share what you’re watching on 3G/4G mobile connection or with WiFi. Plus, you can use it at home as a clever remote control.
• Watch live TV on the move, when you’re connected to WiFi in the UK. See our latest channel list http://store.virginmedia.com/content/dam/eSales/Downloads/Virgin_TV_Anywhere_channels_guide.pdf. The channels available to watch live depend on your Virgin Media package.
• Browse the TV guide to see what’s on, up to 14 days in the future, and browse shows from up to 7 days ago.
• Set recordings & Series links for TV shows & movies. There’s no limit on how many recordings you can set and you’ll know instantly if there is a recording clash.
• Browse and delete your recordings if you need to make space on your TiVo.
• Sort out recording clashes and reorganise your recording priorities to make sure you don’t miss your favourite shows
• Speed up the way you search and browse. Search using your device’s QWERTY keypad, rather than the remote, and without taking over the big screen to discover great new shows & rediscover old classics.
• Share what you’re watching or planning to watch on Facebook and Twitter.
• Find out more about the cast and crew.
• Set up WishLists to automatically record shows featuring your favourite actor, director or subject.
• At home, transform your device into a second TV screen or a clever remote control and launch a channel, recording or On Demand show to play on your TV.
• Register up to two devices to watch live TV, in addition to your TiVo box.
WHAT YOU NEED:
• A supported Android mobile or tablet with WiFi internet in the UK http://www.virginmedia.com/apps/android/tvanywhere/devices/
• A TiVo® box.
• Your My Virgin Media username and password.
• Requires OS 2.3.3 to 4.4 for mobiles and 4.0 to 4.4 for tablets.
• For security reasons and to protect the rights of our content partners Virgin TV Anywhere is not supported on rooted devices where unauthorised modifications have been made to the operating system.
TO USE AS AN ADVANCED REMOTE CONTROL AT HOME:
• Simply connect your TiVo® box to your router or Super Hub using an Ethernet cable, Smart TV wireless adaptor or Powerline kit. You’ll find help to do this in the main menu in the app.
If you’re having any issues or have further questions check out the following links:
For more information about how the app works have a look at our Discover pages http://store.virginmedia.com/discover/tv/tvanywhere/app/intro.html
View our Android Help page by selecting Help in the main menu on your device.
If you think your device should be supported, but isn’t, please talk to the experts on the TV Anywhere forum http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TV-Anywhere/bd-p/TVA/
Copyright ©2013 TiVo Inc. All rights reserved. TiVo and the TiVo logo are registered trademarks of TiVo Inc. and its subsidiaries worldwide.
ANVÄND DITT KUNDNUMMER HOS COM HEM SOM ANVÄNDARNAMN.
TiVoToGo™ är det smarta komplementet för dig som är Com Hem – kund och har skaffat Com Hem´s TiVo®-tjänst, för mer personlig tv. Du får delar av ditt valda kanalpaket och TiVos funktioner i din mobil eller surfplatta.
Börja se ett program på tv´n och se klart det på mobilen, eller surfplattan. När du hyr film i Filmbutiken, kan du se den via TiVoToGo™ i 48 timmar.
Med TiVoToGo™ får du många av TiVos funktioner, som Smartsök, spela in och hantera program och serier, skapa önskelistor och söka i tv-tablån.
TiVo-tjänsten gör det lätt att hitta dina favoritprogram, regissörer, filmer och skådespelare bland alla kanaler, play och filmer. Den funktionen får du glädje av i TiVoToGo™.
Som en extra finess kan du använda mobilen, eller surfplattan som fjärrkontroll när du är ansluten till samma nätverk som din TiVo-box. Med enkla knapptryckningar kan du söka, byta kanal, spela fram i film eller direktsänd tv från surfplattan eller mobilen.
"It's like Kayak for streaming services." - Roberto Baldwin, Gizmodo.com 11/01/2011
CanIStream.it currently searches iTunes, Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, VUDU, Crackle, EPIX, Streampix, Redbox, and XFinity premium channels; we are continually adding new services to the list, so remember to check back often.
If the movie you are looking for is not available, you can:
-Set up reminders, or
Simply select the movie and the service, and the moment it becomes available for your chosen method of viewing, we will inform you.
And the best part – it’s FREE!
Services currently searched:
- Netflix (Instant and DVD)
- Amazon (Prime Instant, Rental, Purchase, DVD, Bluray)
- Hulu (including Plus)
- YouTube (free / rental)
- Vudu (rental / purchase)
- Blockbuster (rental / purchase)
- Android (rental)
- Redbox (DVD rentals)
- XFinity (HBO, Showtime, Encore, Starz, etc)
Visit us on the web at CanIStream.It
*Please be aware*
You CANNOT stream movies directly on GoWatchIt. Instead, we point you to all the services where you can watch a particular film.
Use GoWatchIt to find movies available from services including: Amazon (Prime and Instant rental or purchase; DVD and Blu-ray purchase), Fandango (movie ticket purchasing), Google Play (rental or purchase), Hulu and Hulu Plus, iTunes (rental or purchase), Movies on Demand on Cable, Netflix (Instant or DVD rental), Redbox (rent by kiosk), SnagFilms, Sundance Now (rental or purchase), Xbox Video (rental or purchase) and YouTube (rental or purchase). More services are constantly being added. All movie rental and purchasing occurs within the confines of those services. We do not ask for your credit card.
With the GoWatchIt app you can:
- Find where to watch movies across all platforms
- Add movies to your universal GoWatchIt Queue
- Manage and filter your GoWatchIt Queue
- Set up alerts and receive emails when movies in your queue become available to watch
Visit us online at http://www.gowatchit.com.
If you are experiencing issues with our app, or have questions about form and functionality, please email us directly at email@example.com.
"At [GoWatchIt], you can find out right now where, how and if a movie is available with one quick search. You can also ask to be notified when it becomes available. (Why aren’t all movies available through all channels? The movie companies these days must have some irrational fear of giving the customers what they want.)" -- The New York Times
"[GoWatchIt] . . . a site that searches the web for a movie's availability for sale or streaming. Nifty. Useful." -- Roger Ebert
"[GoWatchIt] lets you create one movie queue to rule them all: theatrical releases, streaming or download, DVD or Blu-ray, and cable video on demand." -- CNET
"Wouldn’t it be nice if there were one place to keep track of that documentary your friend recommended, the Steve Carrel thing with the funny trailer, and that Ryan Gosling flick you’ve been waiting for on Netflix? Now playing: exactly that." -- Netted, By the Webbys
"[GoWatchIt] seems to be a good web app for keeping track of all the movies you'd to see [sic]. Five years ago that wouldn't be necessary as I mostly watched movies from only Netflix, but now we have so many options that tools like [GoWatchIt] can save time and frustration." -- Lifehacker
Download the free GoWatchIt app today!
Choose from any of these rewards:
* Gift Cards from Amazon, Target, Starbucks, Groupon, and more
* Airline miles from Delta, US Airways, Alaska Airlines and more
* Charitable donations to Autism Speaks, American Cancer Society and more
* Tablets, Digital Cameras, Laptops and other goodies
Extend your living room TV experience to your Android phone with SlingPlayer software. If you like TV, it's hard not to smile when you take control of your TV and DVR from your Android phone. Flip through your local channels with the virtual remote control. Pause, fast-forward, rewind and even schedule DVR recordings. Watch video on demand and pay-per-view programs. Never miss another show or game -- whether you're in the back yard, out to lunch or on the other side of the world. It's your TV. Now it can go with you wherever you go on your Android Phone.
SlingPlayer now also plays to Roku streamers. And with Slingbox 500 at home and the latest version of SlingPlayer you can enjoy all your personal media on the go. Simply attach a USB hard drive with all your photos, videos and movies to the Slingbox 500 and access that content with SlingPlayer for Android phone from wherever you are – inside or outside the home.
- Android phone (Android 2.2+)
- Slingbox 500
- Slingbox 350
- Slingbox PRO-HD
- Slingbox SOLO
* SlingPlayer for Phones may work on certain Slingboxes prior to SOLO and PRO-HD, in certain configurations. Technical support is not available for such usage. For more details, please refer to the Slingbox compatibility guide at http://support.slingbox.com/get/KB-2000121.html. If you own a prior-generation Slingbox, you may be eligible to receive an upgrade discount on a supported model. Please visit http://www.slingbox.com/go/upgrade for details.
If you are a DISH Network customer, the following devices are NOT compatible with the SlingPlayer app. Please download the free DISH Anywhere app.
- Hopper with Sling receiver
- Hopper receiver
- VIP 922 receiver
- Sling Adapter
Watch and control video sources such as:
- Cable set-top box and DVR
- Satellite set-top box and DVR
- Telco / IPTV set-top box and DVR
- Basic cable
- Digital Over-the-Air broadcasts (Slingbox PRO-HD only)
- Apple TV
- Home security cameras
- Blu-ray/DVD players
To learn more about Slingbox, please visit http://www.slingbox.com
Note: While the SlingPlayer app is available for download in all countries, Slingbox hardware is required, and is only available for purchase from authorized resellers in the following countries: United States, Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bermuda, Canada, Denmark, Spain, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, San Marino, Singapore, Switzerland, Sweden, Turkey, United Kingdom, Vatican City. Hardware warranty and technical support is only provided in the country where the Slingbox purchase is made, and only if the purchase was from an authorized reseller. For more information, please refer to your locale's Slingbox Warranty.
If you're like me, you would love to watch this movie with your kids, but the language and adult content are not suitable for young viewers.
That's why I developed the Movie Nanny.
This app is your radar detector for adult content. It alerts you when strong language, nudity or adult content is approaching so that you can temporarily mute the audio, hide the video signal or shield children's eyes.
Now you can watch movies that the whole family can enjoy without waiting for edited versions to appear on broadcast television. The Movie Nanny works with your existing movie collection or streaming services such as Netflix, Hulu Plus and Amazon Instant Watch so you can watch any time!
NOTE: This app DOES NOT contain the motion picture The Waterboy. It works in conjunction with your personal copy of the movie or streaming option.
Disclaimer: This app does not contain any copyrighted material from the movie. It is meant as a companion to the movie, allowing adults to be notified of adult content BEFORE it appears on screen.
THE REVIEWS ARE IN!
AndroidCentral.com says that eTrizzle is a "very useful service" when finding where movies are available. AndroidApps.com also named eTrizzle the "top new Android app of the week“. OMG!Droid and AndroidAdvanced called it a "gem“ and an “incredibly nice aggregator”, respectively.
Movie features include:
* New releases, popular on-demand & streaming, top box office
* Search by movie, actor & director
* Browse by movie service (sort by release date and popularity)
* Detailed movie information (actors, rating, Rotten Tomatoes scores)
* Additional browsing features (free, streaming, categories, year)
* Find similar movies to rent, buy or stream across all on demand & subscription services
TV show features include:
* Popular & streaming TV shows
* Search by TV show
* Browse by TV show service (i.e. Google Play, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, etc.)
* Additional features to find TV shows - free, new, networks, exclusive streaming (i.e. Netflix, Amazon, HBO)
I enjoy playing the piano easy and fun.
1. Select the music you can play with.
2. Accordance with the best piano playing sink will find the scale and tempo.
3. According to time scales that finds are playing by simply pressing.
4. Information by recording my play, you can play.
5. Auto-play feature, the selected song can be played automatically.
- Control your TiVo Series3™ (or greater) with your Android phone or tablet!
- Search for your favorite shows using the on-screen soft keyboard, hardware keyboard or even a USB keyboard if your device supports it.
- Keep your eyes on the show your watching with the new "Watch TV" trackpad.
- Simple design, easy to use
Suggestions and feedback are always welcome!
This quick start quide assumes your TiVo(R) is connected to your home network. This means you need a network cable or wireless TiVo adapter connected to your TiVo and configured properly. Please see your TiVo documentation for more information.
1) Connect to Wi-Fi
The device running RCX must be connected to the same network as the TiVo®. Typically this means the device must be connected to your home Wi-Fi network.
2) Enable "Network Remote Control"
Enable the "Network Remote Control" setting on the TiVo. Do this by navigating the TiVo menu to "Settings & Messages\Settings\Remote, Cable Card & Devices\Network Remote Control".
3) Add the TiVo network IP address to RCX
Your TiVo network address must be added to RCX. To find the TiVo network IP address navigate the TiVo menu to "Settings & Messages\Settings\Network & Phone". The TiVo network IP address should be displayed. Tap the "gear" icon in RCX, choose "TiVo DVRs" then tap the "Add TiVo" button and enter the information requested. Alternatively you can choose "TiVo DVRs" and use the "Scan" button to try to automatically identify your TiVo's IP address.
- The TiVo web site accessed from the RCX menu can be changed in the options. This is particularly useful if you live outside the US.
- TV volume and input cannot be controlled by the TiVo itself and this app can't do it either. The TiVo remote uses infrared which nearly all android devices lack.
TiVo® is a registered trademark of Tivo Inc.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Do you want your cool media system fit into your pocket?
It's now possible!
Volume Booster can make your smart phone sound stronger by 30-40%!
Simply press the volume you want to reach and let the app calibrate your sound settings!
This application will increase your overall volume and sound quality. It will make your Android phone sound like a professional media player.
Improve sounds for any media that is on your Android phone including:
1. Phone calls and voice messages
2. SMS ringtones
3. MP3 music in all players
4. Video from your favorite sites like youtube or vimeo
5. Alerts and notifications
6. All system and push messages.
7. All games and applications.
It works for speakers and headphones!
It is absolutely FREE!
★ User Reviews
✓ "Thanks to the Volume Booster my Galaxy S4 now sounds much louder"
✓ "Volume Booster is is a great application that I can recommend for everyone".
✓ "Love the new tablet app! This is like an Android assistant on everything related sounds, with the best tips, updates and one of my best recommendations in the Android market".
★ Volume Booster supports Android version 2.2 and up
Android Honeycomb (Android 3.0, 3.1, 3.2), Android Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0), Android Jelly Bean (Android 4.1, 4.2, 4.3), Android Kit Kat (Android 4.4)
★ Tested on
Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 7 2013 (Nexus 7 2), Nexus 10, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, HTC One X, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0 & 10.1), Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (7.0 & 10.1), Motorola Droid Razr (Hd, Maxx HD), LG Optimus
It is save and good for everyone, including kids.
Enjoy any music you can download or video you like, improve your sound quality and have fun!
More from developer
Features (some features are only available to TiVo® Premiere DVR customers):
> Browse the channel guide without interrupting the show you’re watching
- View shows up to 14 days in advance
> Schedule TV show/movie recordings and ongoing (Season Pass®) recordings
> Browse your recorded shows list and play a show from the App
> Find exactly what you want to watch
- Search across TV, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video & Blockbuster —and see integrated results on Demand to find what you are looking for
> Explore cast and crew while watching a show
> Comment about what you’re watching on Facebook or Twitter
> Use a TiVo remote control replica or our intuitive, gesture-based remote control
> Manage your ongoing (Season Pass®) recordings and your To-Do List
- Delete and reprioritize recordings for your favorite shows
> Instantly schedule, search and browse for shows while you’re away from home
Having troubles finding or connecting to your TiVo DVR? Try one or more of these steps:
* Restart your network router by by unplugging it, waiting 30 seconds, and plugging it back in
* Restart your TiVo DVR by following the instructions in the TiVo menus under Settings & Messages > Help > Restart or Reset System > Restart the TiVo Box
* Go to http://support.tivo.com/android for more troubleshooting tips