Please respect me and the time I've put into this app, and the fact that I've given it away. If you have a problem, contact me so it can be fixed. Don't just leave a 1-star review.
* A full remote control, with keyboard input.
* Browse all recorded shows. Watch them, on your TV, and delete them.
* Search for shows/movies/actors.
* See credits for shows/movies, and suggestions for similar shows/movies.
* Record individual shows and add/modify/remove season passes.
* Display and manage the To Do list.
* Display and manage the Season Pass list.
Sadly, this app will not work with Virgin Media devices. If you are a Virgin Media customer and want it to, contact them.
TiVo and the TiVo logo are registered trademarks of TiVo Inc. or its subsidiaries worldwide. DVR Commander for TiVo® is compatible with TiVo® Premiere DVRs.
Du får de flesta av dina kanaler tillgängliga i din mobil eller surfplatta.
Ett par populära funktioner:
Smartsök, som gör det lätt att hitta dina favoritprogram, regissörer, filmer och skådespelare bland alla kanaler, play och filmer.
Skapa Önskelistor utifrån dina sökresultat som din TiVo sedan spelar in.
En bra funktion är att du via din mobil enkelt kan ställa in din TiVo-box för att spela in ett program eller en hel serie.
Som en extra finess kan du använda mobilen, eller surfplattan som fjärrkontroll när du är ansluten till samma nätverk som din TiVo-box. Med enkla knapptryckningar kan du söka, byta kanal, spela fram i film eller direktsänd tv från surfplattan eller mobilen
ANVÄND DITT KUNDNUMMER HOS COM HEM SOM ANVÄNDARNAMN.
Some devices can only be used to manage your TiVo box but not to watch live TV. Check the Android device help for more info http://www.virginmedia.com/androidtv/
Winner 2014 TV Connect Award - Best Multiscreen Service
Winner 2014 TV Connect Award - Best Live Online TV Service or Solution
Winner 2013 & 2014 Connected TV Awards – The Companion and Second Screen Prize
Got Virgin Media TiVo® Service on your telly? Meet Virgin TV Anywhere! It lets you watch live TV, wherever you connect to WiFi in the UK, on selected Android mobile phones and tablets. What’s more, you can manage your recordings on the move, as well as search, browse, discover and share what you’re watching on 3G/4G mobile connection or with WiFi. Plus, you can use it at home as a clever remote control.
• Watch TV on the move, when you’re connected to WiFi in the UK. See our latest live and on demand channel lists http://store.virginmedia.com/discover/tv/tvanywhere/explore/watch.html the channels available to watch depend on your Virgin Media TV package
• Browse the TV guide to see what’s on, up to 14 days in the future, and browse shows from up to 7 days ago.
• Set recordings & Series links for TV shows & movies. There’s no limit on how many recordings you can set and you’ll know instantly if there is a recording clash.
• Browse and delete your recordings if you need to make space on your TiVo.
• Sort out recording clashes and reorganise your recording priorities to make sure you don’t miss your favourite shows
• Speed up the way you search and browse. Search using your device’s QWERTY keypad, rather than the remote, and without taking over the big screen to discover great new shows & rediscover old classics.
• Share what you’re watching or planning to watch on Facebook and Twitter.
• Find out more about the cast and crew.
• Set up WishLists to automatically record shows featuring your favourite actor, director or subject.
• At home, transform your device into a second TV screen or a clever remote control and launch a channel, recording or On Demand show to play on your TV.
• Register up to two devices to watch live TV, in addition to your TiVo box.
WHAT YOU NEED:
• A supported Android mobile or tablet with WiFi internet in the UK http://www.virginmedia.com/apps/android/tvanywhere/devices/
• A TiVo® box.
• Your My Virgin Media username and password.
• Requires OS 2.3.3 to 4.4 for mobiles and 4.0 to 4.4 for tablets.
• Support for Android 5.0 (Lollipop) coming soon.
• For security reasons and to protect the rights of our content partners Virgin TV Anywhere is not supported on rooted devices where unauthorised modifications have been made to the operating system.
• For the app to work correctly, tablets with screen sizes of 7 inches and below need to use the phone version of the app rather than the tablet version; you should be given the correct version by default from your app store
TO USE AS AN ADVANCED REMOTE CONTROL AT HOME:
• Simply connect your TiVo® box to your router or Super Hub using an Ethernet cable, Smart TV wireless adaptor or Powerline kit. You’ll find help to do this in the main menu in the app.
If you’re having any issues or have further questions check out the following links:
For more information about how the app works have a look at our Discover pages http://store.virginmedia.com/discover/tv/tvanywhere/app/intro.html
View our Android Help page by selecting Help in the main menu on your device.
If you think your device should be supported, but isn’t, please talk to the experts on the TV Anywhere forum http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TV-Anywhere/bd-p/TVA/
Copyright ©2014 TiVo Inc. All rights reserved. TiVo and the TiVo logo are registered trademarks of TiVo Inc. and its subsidiaries worldwide.
The app works with Harmony Ultimate Home, Harmony Home Control, Harmony Home Hub, Harmony Ultimate, Harmony Smart Control, Harmony Smart Keyboard, or Harmony Ultimate Hub products (each sold separately). For full capabilities and purchase, please visit www.myharmony.com/products.
ONE APP MAKES THINGS SIMPLE
• Control entertainment devices with your Android Phone or Tablet when paired with Harmony Ultimate, Harmony Ultimate Home, Harmony Home Control, Harmony Smart Control, Harmony Smart Keyboard, or Harmony Ultimate Hub.
• Control connected lights, locks, blinds, thermostats, and more from a single app, whether inside or outside your home. Requires Harmony Ultimate Home, Harmony Home Control, Harmony Home Hub.
• Start Activities such as Good Morning, Good Night, Watch TV, Listen to Music, or Play Games with a just one touch.
• Set up to 50 channel Favorites with custom icons for quick access to your shows.
• Use swipe or tap gestures to control the adjust volume, change channels, fast forward, rewind, and more.
• Install the app on each Android devices in the house and personalize channel Favorites and set custom gestures.
• The app works with Harmony Home Hub or Harmony Ultimate Hub to control devices inside closed cabinets. Hide the clutter of your entertainment devices and never worry about pointing your phone at your TV.
• Compatible with many IR and Bluetooth® game consoles*
• Compatible with over 270,000 devices from more than 6,000 brands. See myharmony.com/compatibility for latest compatibility information.
After launching the last app the entire Harmony team including engineering, design, and management has read and re-read every customer review. We heard your feedback and have been working overtime to improve the experience. We sincerely apologize for the bugs that were introduced and will continue to refine the design and strengthen the app with future releases.
Visit our online support articles at support.myharmony.com/en/
Join our online support community at forums.logitech.com
• Watch and control your live and recorded TV shows anywhere, anytime – in up to Full HD.
• No blocked shows or games in any location. Watch your favorite shows and sports on all the channels you subscribe to, even when you’re overseas.
• Never miss a final episode or live event. View them when you want, where you want, and become the spoiler in your social group.
• Play and schedule DVR recordings.
• Watch on a second TV anywhere via Roku® (requires Android 2.3+) and Chromecast (requires Android 4.0+)
• Enjoy full hand-off – multi-task while watching with your Roku or Chromecast, even take phone calls.
• No monthly fees.
- Android phone (Android 2.2+)
*Some features only available for latest version of Android.
COMPATIBLE SLING DEVICES*:
- Slingbox M1
- Slingbox 500
- Slingbox 350
- Slingbox PRO-HD
- Slingbox SOLO
* Slingplayer for Android Phones may work on certain Sling devices prior to SOLO and PRO-HD, in certain configurations. Technical support is not available for such usage. For more details, please refer to the Sling compatibility guide at http://support.sling.com/KB/KB-2000121 If you own a prior-generation Sling, you may be eligible to receive an upgrade discount on a supported model. Please visit http://www.sling.com/upgrade for details.
If you are a DISH Network customer, the following devices are NOT compatible with the Slingplayer app. Please download the free DISH Anywhere app.
- Hopper with Sling receiver
- Hopper receiver
- VIP 922 receiver
- Sling Adapter
Watch and/or control video sources such as:
- Cable set-top box and DVR
- Satellite set-top box and DVR
- Telco / IPTV set-top box and DVR
- Basic cable
- Digital Over-the-Air broadcasts (Slingbox PRO-HD only)
- Home security cameras
- Blu-ray/DVD players
To learn more about Sling, please visit http://www.sling.com
Note: While the Slingplayer app is available for download in all countries, Sling hardware is required, and is only available for purchase from authorized resellers in the following countries: United States, Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, Columbia, Denmark, El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, San Marino, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, Turkey, United Kingdom, Vatican City. Hardware warranty and technical support is only provided in the country where the Slingbox purchase is made, and only if the purchase was from an authorized reseller. For more information, please refer to your locale's Sling Warranty.
Limited programming available. Additional charges may apply.
Available for customers in the USA only.
- Now watch movies and shows on demand at home or on the go from HBO®, Cinemax®, Starz®, Encore®, and more.
- Set your DVR to record your favorite shows from anywhere.
- Browse programs without interrupting what you are currently watching on TV.
- Get program descriptions, cast & crew info, photos, recommendations & parental ratings.
- Watch thousands of your favorite shows and movies on demand right on your Android phone.
- Tap “Live TV” to see a list of channels available to watch on your phone within your home and select channels inside or outside your home.
- Set parental controls, and enjoy peace of mind over what your children are watching.
- Browse and discover thousands of On Demand titles.
- Search for DIRECTV CINEMA movies based on categories.
- Search for any television show up to 14 days in advance, view top picks of the week, and sort by programs you can watch on your Android phone.
- Record shows by a single episode or entire series to any DIRECTV DVR in your home.
- Add additional time to the start or end of a recording request or select to manually record a channel for a specific amount of time.
- Set recordings for DIRECTV CINEMA movies to watch on your home TV any time. Order movies and events without your receiver connected to a phone line.
- Share your favorite shows with friends on Facebook and Twitter.
- Quickly get info and set recordings for DIRECTV shows your friends on Facebook & Twitter posted.
- Browse the top shows and movies people are currently talking about and set your DVR to record.
- Manage your account.
- Instant access to Mobile Answer Center link for FAQs.
- Browsing functionality is available to everyone.
- Recording functionality is available to DIRECTV customers with a DVR only.
- Compatible with most Android phones running 2.2 or later.
- DIRECTV customers must have a residential home account registered on the DIRECTV website to watch On Demand content and access recording functionality.
- Watching On Demand content requires an active Wi-Fi or 3G Internet connection. For best performance, connect to a strong Wi-Fi signal.
- Available content is based on your current programming package and premium service. Not all content is available to stream at this time.
- Live TV Streaming in-home only channels requires a Wi-Fi connection to your home network and a DIRECTV Plus® HD DVR (models R22, and HR20 or higher) connected to a broadband Internet connection.
-- Scheduling a recording requires a Wi-Fi, or 3G/4G Internet connection and a DIRECTV Plus® DVR or HD DVR. Receivers do not require phone or Internet connection to schedule a recording.
- On Demand scheduling requires a DIRECTV Plus® HD DVR (model HR20 or later or R22) connected to the Internet.
- Tips, Tricks and Customer Support are available on the DIRECTV website
It gives you an enhanced UI/UX to discover, search, enjoy and share linear, on-demand and even free web contents in one place!
WatchON is all the entertainment you love on all the screens you watch.
Breakthrough app for Samsung Galaxy S4 that’s as easy as changing a TV channel (also available for Samsung Tablets: http://alturl.com/kud3k)
Pause and play then Watch your favorite entertainment content from one app; in every room
ㆍOffers more personalized recommendations across live TV and on-demand video, in one app
ㆍAccess movie reviews, actor bios, and more
ㆍShare what you’re watching with your friends on Twitter and Facebook
"watch on", "samsung", "tv", "remote", "control", "vod", "epg", "live", "second", "guide", "channel"
*** IMPORTANT ***
Bring TV screen from Samsung Smart TV to Mobile supports:
- 2013 Samsung TV LED F4500 and above(※ F9000 and above excluded), PDP F5500 and above
- 2012 Samsung TV LED ES7500 and above, PDP E8000 and above
- 2011 Samsung TV LED D7000 and above, PDP D8000 and above
Countries and regions support:
- South Korea
Find what to watch using a few taps:
- Browse TV listings customized to your area
- Browse an On Demand library featuring thousands of titles
- Search TV listings and On Demand for any show or movie
- Filter content by genre, network, HD, free and much more
Control your TV and DVR:
- Conveniently change channels right from the app
- Tune directly to On Demand programs to watch on your TV
- Schedule DVR recordings of your favorite shows, series, and movies
- Internet connection (Wi-Fi or 3G)
- Compatible cable/set-top box (for TV and DVR control). Please see http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/xfinity-apps/eligible-cable-boxes-cable-tv-app/ for more details.
- Comcast ID or Comcast.net Email Address (and Password)
- Some restrictions may apply. Not available in all areas.
Initial Setup Notes:
Please be at home with your TV and cable boxes turned on. Messages will appear on your TV screen to help you name your boxes for easier identification and control.
Compatibility and Known Issues:
- Xfinity TV app supports most Android handsets running Android 2.2 and higher.
- Xfinity TV app supports the Motorola Xoom tablet running Android v3.1 and later. Other Honeycomb v3.x tablets with a 1280x800 resolution should work. We will certify the application on additional tablets soon.
- Xfinity TV app may work on other Android devices not listed above but it has not been designed or optimized for them. They are currently unsupported.
- Xfinity TV app currently supports devices that allow more than a 16MB memory limit on applications and will automatically detect the required memory. This includes most devices. However, the AT&T HTC Aria is a notable exception and is not compatible.
*Xfinity TV app supports many-but not all-Comcast set top boxes. Specifically, Scientific Atlanta set top boxes are not yet supported. Please see http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/xfinity-apps/eligible-cable-boxes-cable-tv-app/ for details about currently supported set top boxes.
- Control your TiVo Series3™ (or greater) with your Android phone or tablet!
- Search for your favorite shows using the on-screen soft keyboard, hardware keyboard or even a USB keyboard if your device supports it.
- Keep your eyes on the show your watching with the new "Watch TV" trackpad.
- Simple design, easy to use
Suggestions and feedback are always welcome!
This quick start quide assumes your TiVo(R) is connected to your home network. This means you need a network cable or wireless TiVo adapter connected to your TiVo and configured properly. Please see your TiVo documentation for more information.
1) Connect to Wi-Fi
The device running RCX must be connected to the same network as the TiVo®. Typically this means the device must be connected to your home Wi-Fi network.
2) Enable "Network Remote Control"
Enable the "Network Remote Control" setting on the TiVo. Do this by navigating the TiVo menu to "Settings & Messages\Settings\Remote, Cable Card & Devices\Network Remote Control".
3) Add the TiVo network IP address to RCX
Your TiVo network address must be added to RCX. To find the TiVo network IP address navigate the TiVo menu to "Settings & Messages\Settings\Network & Phone". The TiVo network IP address should be displayed. Tap the "gear" icon in RCX, choose "TiVo DVRs" then tap the "Add TiVo" button and enter the information requested. Alternatively you can choose "TiVo DVRs" and use the "Scan" button to try to automatically identify your TiVo's IP address.
- The TiVo web site accessed from the RCX menu can be changed in the options. This is particularly useful if you live outside the US.
- TV volume and input cannot be controlled by the TiVo itself and this app can't do it either. The TiVo remote uses infrared which nearly all android devices lack.
TiVo® is a registered trademark of Tivo Inc.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
• Streaming 50 channels in UK and US
• Discover shows and movies on Netflix, Hulu, HBO, Showtime, Youtube and more.
• Full TV listings
• See YO.TV user ratings for films, episodes, and series, or rate them yourself.
• Flag your favorite shows to see when they'll be on next. Search for shows and films.
• Share what you're watching with your friends via e-mail, Facebook or Twitter.
• Get more information for a show or film from Wikipedia, IMDb or Google, built right into the app.
• Available in 16 languages with TV listings for 60 countries - you'll never need another guide.
We'd love to know what you think – let us know from within the settings screen of the app.
Tip: The app works fastest on a WiFi connection
Languages: Chinese Simplified Danish Dutch English (UK) English (US) Finnish French (FR) French (CA) German Italian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Spanish (ES) Spanish (MX) Swedish
Smart Remote represents the ultimate entertainment companion. You can watch whatever you want, on the device you want, anywhere in your home or on the go.
You can search, discover, explore, and access what’s on live TV, and on-demand movies and TV shows - across multiple video-on-demand providers.
This is what Smart Remote offers:
Smart Remote gets you: It is so smart that it actually recommends TV shows and movies just for you. And the more you watch, the smarter it gets. As your personal preferences take shape, Smart Remote offers you recommendations inspired by your viewing history.
One-stop search: Search, discover, explore, and access entertainment across multiple content providers – all from a single location. Forget the days of bouncing between different video apps and live TV Smart Remote brings it all together for you in one place.
Multi-screen experience: Bond your technologies and expand your device flexibility with a seamless transition from screen to screen.
Take control of your TV: Who hasn’t clicked through hundreds of channels with their remote control? Smart Remote enables you to browse those channels quickly through a rich TV guide. It also enables you to control your TV directly within the application. No need to reach for your remote control.
Share your experience: Smart Remote enables you to share what you’re watching with your friends on your favorite social networks.
Apply your knowledge: Smart Remote allows you to learn about TV shows and movies, review actor bios, cast, crew, and ratings. You can also easily explore related content.
• Follow the shows and stars you love, and get personalised stories and social feeds – updated live 24/7
• Discover what to watch with our super-smart personalised guide - and get handy reminders so you never miss a second
• Find and follow other fans who share your passions
• Chat and share in TV Rooms – Beamly's unique social spaces for TV, hosted by stars, experts and passionate superfans
• Interact live with your favourite shows via custom playalong games, live votes, fun quizzes and more!
Love TV? You'll love Beamly.
The Show Never Stops.
The free Roku Android application allows you to:
* Control your Roku Player or Roku TV from your mobile device
* Find something to watch by searching for movies, shows, actors, or directors and easily launch the content on your Roku player or TV.
* Browse, add, and rate Channels from more than 1,700 Roku Channels offered in the Roku Channel Store
* Quickly launch your favorite Roku Channels
* Enter text using your device's keyboard
* Name and switch between multiple Roku Players and TVs
* Enjoy your Android device's photos, music, and video on your Roku Player or TV
THIS APP REQUIRES A ROKU PLAYER
To use this app, you must connect your Android device to the same network as your Roku Player or TV. Certain features require compatible Roku Players/Roku TVs or may require logging in to your Roku account.
HAVING TROUBLE FINDING YOUR ROKU PLAYER OR ROKU TV?
Note: If the app does not recognize your Roku Player or TV (you see a “Make sure your Roku Player is powered on and connected to your WiFi network” message after you sign in), try going to network setup again on your Roku Player or TV. This will wake your Roku pPayer or TV on your home network. Then, select “Try Again” in the Roku app.
Go to support.roku.com for FAQs or to get help.
There’s no better time than now to laugh with Parks and Recreation, flirt with The Bachelor, and triumph with Marvel’s Agent Carter. You know you wanna watch great TV this winter with Hulu on your Android mobile device for free. Many popular shows are available day after air and, depending on the shows, you can watch multiple episodes from the current season.
• Watch current season episodes of shows like Empire, Marvel’s Agents of Carter, Parks and Recreation, The Bachelor and many more.
• Enjoy Kids shows including SpongeBob SquarePants, Pokémon, Hey Arnold! and more.
• Add your favorite videos to your queue for instant access and sharing.
Upgrade to Hulu Plus and Get More
• Watch over 100,000 episodes of TV, including current episodes and full seasons.
• Enjoy previous seasons of Reality shows such as Top Chef and Keeping Up with the Kardashians; Kids programs; Latino series and top telenovelas; Hulu Original series and much more.
• Stream and control your viewing experience from your phone or tablet to your TV with Chromecast, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 using the in-app remote control.
Hulu Plus is supported on most Android 4.x phones and tablets. Service available in the United States and territories.
Please contact us at email@example.com or 1-888-907-0345 if you are having issues with compatibility of your device.
Use of Hulu Plus is subject to the Hulu Plus Terms of Service: hulu.com/terms
Features (some features are only available to TiVo Roamio® and Premiere DVR customers):
> Stream live TV and recordings over WiFi or your cellular network for on-the-go viewing
> Browse the channel guide without interrupting the show you’re watching
> View shows up to 14 days in advance
> Schedule TV show/movie recordings and ongoing (Season Pass®) recordings
> Browse your recorded shows list and play a show from the App
> Find exactly what you want to watch
- Search across TV, Netflix, & Amazon Instant Video—and see integrated results On Demand to find what you are looking for
> Explore cast and crew while watching a show
> Comment about what you’re watching on Facebook or Twitter
> Use a TiVo remote control replica or our intuitive, gesture-based remote control
> Manage your ongoing (Season Pass®) recordings and your To-Do List
- Delete and re-prioritize recordings for your favorite shows
> Instantly schedule, search and browse for shows while you’re away from home
Having troubles finding or connecting to your TiVo DVR? Try one or more of these steps:
* Restart your network router by unplugging it, waiting 30 seconds, and plugging it back in
* Restart your TiVo DVR by following the instructions in the TiVo menus under Settings & Messages > Help > Restart or Reset System > Restart the TiVo Box
* Go to http://support.tivo.com/android for more troubleshooting tips