Since the human genome was sequenced in 2003, we have gained significant insights into what makes each of us unique. Those insights are not only changing the way our health care is delivered, but they are also reshaping our future.
From the creators of the award-winning Genome magazine, Genome Genius is a fun and competitive way to learn about precision medicine and genomics. Each daily quiz includes links to great articles from the magazine to help further your understanding of the topic. Test your knowledge. Compete for prizes and bragging rights. Amaze your friends! Do you have what it takes to be a Genome Genius?
- Five questions of varying difficulty delivered each weekday.
- The chance to earn points for accuracy and speed.
- The ability to compete against your peers or the entire universe of players.
- A top 20 leaderboard, along with individual rankings.
- A resources section to bookmark articles for additional education and insight.
- A winners highlight in Genome magazine.
To learn more about Genome, visit www.genomemag.com.