Ever forgot to send an important SMS to someone? This app lets you send that SMS as ‘failed’ at any time you want so that you can blame it on the phone.
Works on Android Kitkat!
Get the benefit of sending an SMS to yourself in one of following options:
1)Inbox – fake received SMS
2)Sent – fake SMS sent successfully to anyone.
3)Draft – fake SMS saved as draft.
4)Outbox- fake SMS sent to anyone.
5)Failed- fake SMS that failed to send.
6)Queued-actually sends an SMS to someone.
Please send any suggestions you have for the app by email. Here's some updates that were done.
1. Added stability.
1. The Icon and App name can be easily changed from preferences to hide the app from others.
2. This App has been updated to work on Android Kitkat!
3. Graphics revamp.
4. Fixed bug related to Time input
5. Fixed a minor bug that was closing the app for Android 4.3 users
Fake SMS/MMS is Free!
Fake SMS/MMS is used to send Fake SMS and MMS in light of your requirements. No matter what send states you like, sent, failed or queued, the messages edited by Fake Message will be restored like real messages in your inbox, outbox or draft-box.
With Fake SMS/MMS users can send SMS/MMS to themselves under other person’s name. Basically Fake SMS/MMS is a fun application that is used for making a fool of your friends.
★ Supports for Multimedia Message.
★ Supports for android 4.4 and 5.0 System.
★ Supports SMS Timer.
★ Fake SMS/MMS schedule.
★ Define the sending or receiving time of the message(now,past,future).
★ Select fake caller id from your contacts or edit any telephone numbers as you like.
★ Select the pictures, videos or audios from your cell phone storage or capture them on the spot.
The Fake SMS/MMS can be generated when you press SAVE, and no one will know it’s fake unless they are being told. You can set who will text you and what they will say. What’s more, the Fake SMS/MMS will be only displayed on your own phone.
If you find any bugs in Fake Message, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will improve it as soon as possible.
1. Enter Phone Number or Select Contact
2. Enter Message Text
3. Enter Number of Messages to Send
Please do not use this app for malicious purposes and if you have a cell plan that does not have unlimited text then use could result in extra cost. I am not responsible for any damages/loss resulting from use or misuse of this application.
Your own phone number is used to send the text messages. This app/listing never implies nor states that anonymity is provided.
Depending on how your phone plan is setup, mass sending of text messages may incur charges/fines. I am not responsible if this happens.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND THE AUTHOR DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THIS SOFTWARE INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
You set who will text you and what they will say. Fake-A-Text puts the message in your real text history and simulates an incoming text at the time you want. Looks just like a real text, no one will ever know it is not real!
No text fees or hidden charges. Fake-A-Text today!
*Note: once you send the text bomb, it may not stop untill all the texts you send are all sent*
Fake SMS/Text function was added!!
You can send fake sms/ text messages to yourself, or can make a fake sms/ text messages from other person.
The most professional and beautiful fake caller id and SMS/text application in Android Market! Get out the trouble, give yourself a fake-call id or sms (text messages) !
Simulate a fake caller id to rescue yourself from an awkward situation, like boring meeting, annoying conversation, meaningless interview...
The fake-call id won't charge you any fee, it is totally FREE.
Due to android system limitations, android 4.4 (code: kitkat) unable to use the fake SMS function.
- The name changed to "Call Assistant" when you installed fake call/sms (text messages) in you phone;
- Simulate Fake calling screen as real as your different phone: Samsung UI, Sony Erisson, HTC Sense,ICS, etc
- Customize fake caller id, picture, number, in-call voice and ringtone for a new fake call ;
- Schedule multi fake calls/sms (text messages) ;
- Customize and manage the different in-call voice and ringtones for each fake call/sms (text messages) ;
- Fake call/sms (text messages) quick set ;
- Schedule a new fake call/sms (text messages) at a specific time;
- Fake call/sms (text messages) logs
- Fake now, past, even in the future;
- Select fake caller id from your contacts;
- Also showed in your fake call history;
- Fake call/sms (text messages) ringtone ,vibration and fake call voice can be customized ;
- Play Fake voice after fake call answered;
- Share Fake caller id with your friends from Gmail, Messaging and Twitter;
- 6 different Android system message icons to choose for fake your message;
- 6 different Android system fake calling page to choose for your quick fake call;
Description of permissions for Fake Call:
1. Your messages;
This permission can insert the fake SMS into your real SMS log;
2. Your personal information
This permission can make a fake call from your contacts, and also insert to real call log;
3. Network communication
This permission is for bluetooth earphone and networks;
This permission can record and edit fake calling voices, which are stored in the SD card；
5. Hardware controls
This permission is to set a fake call or a message vibration;
6. Phone calls
This permission is for you can receive the real call during the fake calling;
7. System tools
This permission is to fulfill the fake call or message even after reboot the phone;
Please be noted: All permissions are ONLY for better service, we never collect user information.
● APUS Message Center shows number of WhatsApp unread messages;
● APUS Message Center shows number of email apps like Gmail, Samsung Email, android email unread messages;
● APUS Message Center shows unread SMS messages numbers, and works well with almost ALL SMS Apps like GO SMS, Android default SMS App, Google Handout, Handcent SMS App and so on;
● APUS Message Centern shows missed incoming CALL number;
● APUS Message Center works by showing unread messages number on supported social apps icons anywhere, such as icon or folders on home screen, even dock bar.
● APUS Message Center has been tested on most Android phones, such as Samsung Galaxy (include Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, Note2, Note3, Note4), HTC, MOTO, Huawei, and Sony.
APUS Message Center and APUS Launcher born to work together, making boosting smarter, more effective and durable.
If you find any issue of APUS Message Center on your Android phone, please feel free to contact us.
If you want us to support more Social Apps, please contact us, too.
Improve WhatsApp unread messages issue on some Android phones.
WhatsApp support has issue on a few Samsung Galaxy phones, we will fix it in next version. If WhatsApp has this issue on your phone, please contact us.
The feature was not available for Android users in the meantime.
Please install the Flash Alerts now that the iPhone's LED flash notification feature can be used even in Android phones.
(Caution! Please make sure that Flash Alert Free version works on your device before purchase Flash Alert Pro.)
- When you receive a call, new text message, the flash will blink.
- You can regulate blinking frequency.
- You can set up blinking with ON/OFF in detail.
- A StatusBar notification is arrived, the flash will blink.(Pro)
- You can turn ON/OFF the feature over the device's status. (Ring, Vibrate, Silent, In an interactive state) (Pro)
- You can schedule DND when to start, when to end. (Pro)
* Please check below items if Status Bar Change doesn’t trigger flash.
1. Is Accessibility Feature enabled?
2. Is Status Bar Change on?
3.Choose apps you want to alert from Status Bar Change.
Major features of Cute Emoji Keyboard
► OVER 3000 EMOJI & EMOTICONS
- Top row emoji to fast input
- Text face including ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), (ʘ‿ʘ)
- Emoji art, Emoji icons,Emoji collection and Emoji dictionary
- Smart emoji prediction for your words
- Fast input emoji in message,text,email,note and chat with social apps
- Diversity emoji and symbols
► HIGHLY CUSTOMIZATION & DIY
- Customizable key press sound
- Resize and split layout as you wish
- Customizable keyboard color, font and wallpaper
- Use Photo as keyboard background
► BEAUTIFUL THEMES
- Over 1000 beautiful themes
- Continue to increase
► FAST & SMART INPUT
- Top row number input
- Auto correct and smart next word suggestion
- Gesture Typing with dynamic floating preview
- Over 30 dictionaries for different languages
► OTHER ADVANCED FEATURES
- Android L Material UI Style
- Always display capital letter
- Copy,cut,paste and arrow key
- Bottom row arrow key
- Clipboard for multiple fast copy and paste
► Data Collection Warning
You may receive a warning when activating the Keyboard saying “This keyboard may collect your personal data.” We take your privacy seriously. This Keyboard does not collect your private data including password or credit card info. The warning message when you enable the keyboard is a standard message in Android for ANY third-party keyboard app.
Join our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kkemojikeyboard
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/kkemojikeyboard
► Support Language:
Arabic - AR-اللغة العربية
Bulgarian - BG-Български език
Indonesian-ID- Bahasa Indonesia
Malay- MS- Bahasa Melayu
Thai- TH -ไทย
Ukrainian -UG-українська мова
Made by Mavericks Mobile
The backup is created locally on the phone by default unless you configure it to upload to Email, Google Drive or Dropbox. You are responsible for backup files and the files are not sent to the developer in any case.
On Android 4.4+ devices, if you have performed the Restore and the messages don't appear in your messaging app then:
- Open your messaging app and Disable SMS from Settings.
- Exit the app
- Open the app again and Enable SMS from Settings.
- Backup SMS Messages in XML format.
- Backup created locally on the device with options to automatically upload to Email, Google Drive or DropBox using the Add-On app.
- Choose a scheduled time to automatically backup.
- Backup format is independent of the Android version so the messages can be easily moved from one phone to another, irrespective of the Android version.
- Option to select which conversations to backup.
- View/Restore all Messages or only selected conversations.
- Delete all SMS Messages on the Phone.
- Email a backup file.
- The XML can then be converted to other formats, and can also be viewed on a computer.
- Tested on Android v1.5 to v5.0
This app is ad-supported and requires the Internet permissions to display the Ads.
If you do not want ads the they can be disabled from preferences or you can buy the paid version from the Market.
On newer phones with inbuilt storage the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure you save/email a copy of the backup outside the phone before doing it.
Lots more info at http://android.riteshsahu.com/apps/sms-backup-restore
FAQs can be found at http://bit.ly/d9t7Jk
Please start the app at least once after updates so that the scheduled backups start working.
This App needs access to the following:
* Your messages: Backup and Restore messages. Receive SMS permission needed to properly handle messages received while the app is the default messaging app on Android 4.4+ devices.
* Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
* Phone calls - Without this the Restore fails on some phones.
* Network communication: For displaying Advertisements.
* Your social information: To display and store the contact names in the Backup file.
* Run at start-up: Start scheduled Backups.
* View Network Connections: So that the app does not try to load Ads when there is no connection.
* Control Vibration: To vibrate the phone when an operation is completed.
* Prevent Phone from Sleeping: To prevent the phone from going to sleep/suspended state while a Backup or Restore operation is in progress.
* Test access to Protected Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
Icons designed by Vlad Kitanoski of www.vk-solutions.com
You don't have to look at the screen anymore.
Open the app for Preferences or add the home widget to enable/disable reading.
The preference dialog has a basic view to quickly change reading options. It also has an advanced view for more personalization.
With the home widget you can quickly switch through the most frequent reading options. Just tap on the widget and it cycles through silent setting, announcing names only and reading out the full text.
By default only the sender/caller name is enabled (for privacy reasons).
Note: this app is distributed as is, I don't have the time anymore to add new features. It's pretty stable though, so it does what you need.
Do your friends always borrow your phone to play games? Do you concern your short messages may be read by people you do not want to?
SMS Lock helps you out!
SMS Lock is a light tool to protect your personal short messages (SMS & MMS).
The cute lock is designed upon Android system level, to provide fully privacy protection to your short message box (Messaging). After enabling SMS Lock, there will be lock pattern protection when opening short message apps.
*NEW: Improved support for when Hangouts is set as your SMS app (it does not work with regular Hangouts messages)
SMS Popup provides a convenient popup dialog when a message is received that allows you to quickly read and reply to messages. It also provides in-depth customization of message notifications including contact specific sound, vibrate and LED settings.
NOTE: SMS Popup does mark message as "read" - if the notification tray icon does not disappear, make sure you disable the system messaging app notifications and use SMS Popup's notifications instead. Please see FAQ for more information.
Full feature list:
-convenient popup window on incoming message
-quickly reply, delete or close the message
-built-in "quick reply" for even faster messaging directly from popup window
-have your messages read to you using text-to-speech
-reply to messages using the system voice recognition
-customize notifications including sound, vibrate pattern, LED color (if available) and notification icon
-also customize notifications for individual contacts
-setup notification reminders (repeating notifications if you miss the first one)
-optional privacy mode to hide sender name and message contents
* Support Emoji characters in text format and can be displayed in Emoji supported OS (Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7 or later)
* Filter by conversation
* Filter by date
* Filter by SMS type
* Sorting SMS
* Export to Normal plain text (*.txt)
* Export to CSV, comma-separated values (*.csv)
* Restore SMS from previously exported .txt or .csv file
* Selectable date and time format
* Support Unicode UTF-8 encoding with/without BOM
* Support Windows, Unix, Mac plain text new line format
★ Our Facebook page has some Sample Output screenshots
♥ If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please contact us at:
Fake SMS and Auto-delete SMS will not work on Android KitKat 4.4
Call Log Management has never been so easy!
With Call Log Monitor you can keep clean the call history from unwanted calls so you don’t have to manually delete call log entries any more.
Creating fake call entries or fake text messages is easy and works on all Android devices.
The complex statistics and the group, sort and search options turn this app into a reliable cost control tool.
A great App to efficiently manage your call log.
Call Log Monitor key features
◆ filter calls and auto deletes Call History based on specific rules (match contact, group or phone number)
◆ filter text messages and auto deletes them from your folders and your message log after read or on receiving
◆ is the only app that displays and deletes message logs on Samsung devices
◆ creates fake call log entries from saved contact or phone number
◆ creates fake text messages to your inbox or sentbox
◆ groups the call log entries by contact, date, or type (incoming, outgoing) – this function lacks on Samsung devices
◆ display statistics for a contact or for all call history
◆ "swipe to call" feature makes Call Log Monitor the best replacement for Android's stock Call Log App
Detailed list of features
Auto delete text messages and call history entries
- delete call log immediately after call ended
- delete text message log on Samsung devices
- automatically delete outgoing text messages (SMS)
- Automatically delete incoming messages (SMS) on receiving or after specified interval
- add contacts, groups or unsaved phone numbers to your message / call deletion rule
- setting to keep delete records (auto delete vault)
Fake Call from anyone to your call log
- create fake calls into your history
- the only app that correctly displays contact name in your fake call on all devices, including HTCs
- use any contact, number, date, duration
- select incoming, outgoing or missed for the type of fake call inserted into your call log
Fake SMS from anyone to your phone
- create fake text messages
- the only app that correctly inserts message log on Samsung devices
- use any contact, number, date
Custom view, group, sort and search Call History
- very usefull on Samsung devices, groups the call log entries by contact, date, or type (incoming, outgoing)
- collapsible groups by contact helps you easily identify and delete calls from specific contact or phone number
- sortable call log by date, contact, type or duration
- quick searchable call history by contact or phone number
- two steps deleting ("select one by one" or "select all" plus "delete button") saves time for you
Delete all logs for specific contact
- quickly delete all logs from a contact
- very useful feature that lacks on Samsung devices
- either long press a contact / phone number or use the grouping by contact option and then delete the group
- display statistics based on the entire call log or contact’s call history
- export call log to CSV/XML file
- dark/light themes supported
- password protected sensitive settings
- you can hide the app icon (Warning! Using this setting makes the app completely invisible. Dial #9999 to bring it to front again.)
Looking for Infinite Call History?
Try Unlimited Call Log
• Neben der aktuellen Temperatur des Rheins kann auch die Lufttemperatur und der Pegel des Rheins angezeigt werden. So bleibt der "Rhyschwumm" auch in Zukunft eine sichere Abkühlung an einem heissen Sommertag.
• Statistiken der letzten Tage werden bei den Temperaturanzeigen und der Pegelanzeige mit angezeigt.
• Auf einer Karte können zudem Restaurants, Bars, Clubs, Duschen, Ein- und Ausstiege, Fähren, Brücken etc. mit Informationen, Öffnungszeiten und Kontaktdaten im, auf und am Rhein gefunden werden.
• Weiterhin können Bilder mit der Eigenen Kamera gemacht und hochgeladen werden. So entsteht eine immer grösser werdende Sammlung von schönen Bildern von Basel und vom Rhein. Und jeder Nutzer hilft dabei, diese Sammlung zu gestalten.
• Eine Webcam zeigt den Rhein und den Himmel, sodass man sich auch ein optisches Bild der aktuellen Wetter- und Schwimmlage machen kann.
• Weiterhin gibt es Schwimmtipps, welche beim Rheinschwimmen beachtet werden sollten.
• Und auch ein Widget für deinen Homescreen ist dabei, um auf einen Blick die wichtigsten Informationen zu bekommen.
• Auch Android Wear wird unterstützt. Somit ist dem Schwumm mit der Android Wear Uhr am Arm nichts mehr im Weg ;)
☆ View/Add/Edit/Delete/Share To Dos
☆ Import/Export of To Dos
☆ Different Priorities
☆ Status of To Dos
☆ Very customizable
☆ Simple handling
Why you should choose Simple To Do:
~ it's completely free
~ there are no ads in the app
~ no premium app - all customers are the same
~ it's the simplest todo list out there
~ multilanguage (mail me to add your language for the next version!)
~ small in size
~ no complicated features that nobody needs
~ reported bugs getting fixed
~ free support
You know the problem: you need to write down something you need to remember. Since you are in a hurry you want to get that done fast.
That's why Simple To Do has only the very basic functions of a To Do list.
Just add a Title and if you want a description and a priority and save it.
Please make sure, you dont delete the personal data connected with Simple ToDo since all the To Dos
and all the settings are getting saved in a SQLite Database. If you delete your personal data in
Simple To Do, your To Dos will not appear anymore.
If you have questions, bugs, feature requests or anything like that feel free to contact me (Simple To Do App -> Settings -> Contact).