Ever forgot to send an important SMS to someone? This app lets you send that SMS as ‘failed’ at any time you want so that you can blame it on the phone.
Works on Android Kitkat!
Get the benefit of sending an SMS to yourself in one of following options:
1)Inbox – fake received SMS
2)Sent – fake SMS sent successfully to anyone.
3)Draft – fake SMS saved as draft.
4)Outbox- fake SMS sent to anyone.
5)Failed- fake SMS that failed to send.
6)Queued-actually sends an SMS to someone.
Please send any suggestions you have for the app by email. Here's some updates that were done.
1. Added stability.
1. The Icon and App name can be easily changed from preferences to hide the app from others.
2. This App has been updated to work on Android Kitkat!
3. Graphics revamp.
4. Fixed bug related to Time input
5. Fixed a minor bug that was closing the app for Android 4.3 users
This application really enables the possibility to send spoofed text-messages (SMS).
In order to spoof texts you need Codes. These can be bought via In-App very easily in a few minutes.
You can choose your bought Codes directly in the App and start spoofing texts - worldwide. Just enter any mobile number what's in your mind
Get free Codes from our Fan-Pages:
How does it work to spoof a text message?
Here are the most important things to spoof texts summarized. Please read the following to make sure it works.
Fake Sender and Recipient
Sender and Recipient shouldn't be the same. This can lead to problems with the delivery.
Avoid same texts to the same recipient in a short time. These will be marked as Spam and may not be delivered.
It is best to have your spoofed sender a valid mobile number. Pay attention to select the right country.
Make sure you typed in the correct recipient number. Of course, spoofed text messages can only be delivered to really existing numbers. Also pay attention to select the right country.
You set who will text you and what they will say. Fake-A-Text Free puts the message in your real text history and simulates an incoming text at the time you want. Looks just like a real text, no one will ever know it's fake!
No text fees or hidden charges. Fake-A-Text Free today!
Fake SMS/MMS is Free!
Fake SMS/MMS is used to send Fake SMS and MMS in light of your requirements. No matter what send states you like, sent, failed or queued, the messages edited by Fake Message will be restored like real messages in your inbox, outbox or draft-box.
With Fake SMS/MMS users can send SMS/MMS to themselves under other person’s name. Basically Fake SMS/MMS is a fun application that is used for making a fool of your friends.
★ Supports for Multimedia Message.
★ Supports for android 4.4 and 5.0 System.
★ Supports SMS Timer.
★ Fake SMS/MMS schedule.
★ Define the sending or receiving time of the message(now,past,future).
★ Select fake caller id from your contacts or edit any telephone numbers as you like.
★ Select the pictures, videos or audios from your cell phone storage or capture them on the spot.
The Fake SMS/MMS can be generated when you press SAVE, and no one will know it’s fake unless they are being told. You can set who will text you and what they will say. What’s more, the Fake SMS/MMS will be only displayed on your own phone.
If you find any bugs in Fake Message, please contact us at email@example.com. We will improve it as soon as possible.
You don't have to look at the screen anymore.
Open the app for Preferences or add the home widget to enable/disable reading.
The preference dialog has a basic view to quickly change reading options. It also has an advanced view for more personalization.
With the home widget you can quickly switch through the most frequent reading options. Just tap on the widget and it cycles through silent setting, announcing names only and reading out the full text.
By default only the sender/caller name is enabled (for privacy reasons).
Note: this app is distributed as is, I don't have the time anymore to add new features. It's pretty stable though, so it does what you need.
Remember to enable IMAP in Gmail.
Please note that auto backup might not work reliably when SMS Backup+ is installed on the SD card. Future version will hopefully fix this, in the meantime please move it back to phone memory if possible.
For those of you worried about app permissions: there is a detailed explanation in the FAQ section of the website.
Also, please consult the FAQ on the website before sending me an email.
Do your friends always borrow your phone to play games? Do you concern your short messages may be read by people you do not want to?
SMS Lock helps you out!
SMS Lock is a light tool to protect your personal short messages (SMS & MMS).
The cute lock is designed upon Android system level, to provide fully privacy protection to your short message box (Messaging). After enabling SMS Lock, there will be lock pattern protection when opening short message apps.
* Support Emoji characters in text format and can be displayed in Emoji supported OS (Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7 or later)
* Filter by conversation
* Filter by date
* Filter by SMS type
* Sorting SMS
* Export to Normal plain text (*.txt)
* Export to CSV, comma-separated values (*.csv)
* Restore SMS from previously exported .txt or .csv file
* Selectable date and time format
* Support Unicode UTF-8 encoding with/without BOM
* Support Windows, Unix, Mac plain text new line format
★ Our Facebook page has some Sample Output screenshots
♥ If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please contact us at:
● APUS Notification shows number of WhatsApp unread messages;
● APUS Notification shows number of email apps like Gmail, Samsung Email, android email unread messages;
● APUS Notification shows unread SMS messages numbers, and works well with almost ALL SMS Apps like GO SMS, Android default SMS App, Google Handout, Handcent SMS App and so on;
● APUS Notification shows missed incoming CALL number;
● APUS Notification works by showing unread messages number on supported social apps icons anywhere, such as icon or folders on home screen, even dock bar.
● APUS Notification has been tested on most Android phones, such as Samsung Galaxy (include Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, Note2, Note3, Note4), HTC, MOTO, Huawei, and Sony.
APUS Notification and APUS Launcher born to work together, making boosting smarter, more effective and durable.
If you find any issue of APUS Notification on your Android phone, please feel free to contact us.
If you want us to support more Social Apps, please contact us, too.
Improve WhatsApp unread messages issue on some Android phones.
WhatsApp support has issue on a few Samsung Galaxy phones, we will fix it in next version. If WhatsApp has this issue on your phone, please contact us.
This app listens for incoming SMSs, saves them as fast as it can in an internal database (not the INBOX) and shows a notification.
If you see a "ghostly notification" from this app, but not from the stock SMS/MMS app (check screenshot #2), you can open the app, read your lost message and -if you wish- you can move it to your INBOX to store it or reply to it.
If you don't want to move it to the INBOX or if the stock SMS/MMS app didn't lose the message (check screenshot #1 and... good for you, by the way!), you can safely delete it from the internal database: no message from the INBOX is EVER deleted.
More informations can be found on the homepage: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=12765846
If this app helps you recover a precious message you would have hated to lose, consider a small donation as a token of appreciation ;-)
Donations are handled as In-app payments and enable the following OPTIONAL features:
- Remove Ads
- Use delayed notifications
If you lose your donation information (i.e.: you reset your device or you move to a new device) just open the app, hit the "Menu" button and select "Donations". The app will synchronize with the Market and restore every donation you made.
- SMS permissions are needed to write to the INBOX.
- Read contacts is needed to show the contact name in the list.
- Internet/Network is needed to show Ads. No other network communication is done.
- Billing is required for donations.
If you have any issues with the app, before posting a 1-star comment, contact me on G+ (https://plus.google.com/115133497526444505927/posts) and I'll try to help. If I can't help you, go ahead and post a 1-star for the benefit of everyone else!
What do people think of this app?
"Works wonders! Wonder how many messages I missed before this app. It caught 10 messages in a couple weeks that my android missed or didn't notify." - M., Jul 13th, 2012
"Thx u Thx u" - R., Nov 13th, 2011
"Love this App! I thought that people were just not responding but in reality there messages were just getting lost and with this App it helps me recieve those messages that get lost." - S., Jan 3rd, 2012
"Does exactly what it says it does. A nice quick-fix for an annoying problem." - C., Apr 10th, 2011
-Specify phone numbers to receive the messages from.
-Specify phone numbers or e-mail addresses to forward the messages to.
-Set up rules to modify the messages before being forwarded on the fly.
-Attach information of the original sender on the forwarded message.
-View a history of the messages forwarded.
-Block forwarded messages from reaching your default messaging app's inbox. (Not available on Android 4.4 and up)
-Specify days of the week and times of the day in which messages should not be forwarded.
Enjoy the app and don't forget to leave some feedback. Thank you.
The backup is created locally on the phone by default unless you configure it to upload to Email, Google Drive or Dropbox. You are responsible for backup files and the files are not sent to the developer in any case.
On Android 4.4+ devices, if you have performed the Restore and the messages don't appear in Hangouts then:
- Open Hangouts and Disable SMS from Settings.
- Exit the Hangouts app
- Open Hangouts and Enable SMS from Settings.
- Backup SMS Messages in XML format.
- Backup created locally on the device with options to automatically upload to Email, Google Drive or DropBox using the Add-On app.
- Choose a scheduled time to automatically backup.
- Backup format is independent of the Android version so the messages can be easily moved from one phone to another, irrespective of the Android version.
- Option to select which conversations to backup.
- View/Restore all Messages or only selected conversations.
- Delete all SMS Messages on the Phone.
- Email a backup file.
- The XML can then be converted to other formats, and can also be viewed on a computer.
- Tested on Android v1.5 to v5.0
This app is ad-supported and requires the Internet permissions to display the Ads.
If you do not want ads the they can be disabled from preferences or you can buy the paid version from the Market.
On newer phones with inbuilt storage the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure you save/email a copy of the backup outside the phone before doing it.
Lots more info at http://android.riteshsahu.com/apps/sms-backup-restore
FAQs can be found at http://bit.ly/d9t7Jk
Please start the app at least once after updates so that the scheduled backups start working.
This App needs access to the following:
* Your messages: Backup and Restore messages. Receive SMS permission needed to properly handle messages received while the app is the default messaging app on Android 4.4+ devices.
* Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
* Phone calls - Without this the Restore fails on some phones.
* Network communication: For displaying Advertisements.
* Your social information: To display and store the contact names in the Backup file.
* Run at start-up: Start scheduled Backups.
* View Network Connections: So that the app does not try to load Ads when there is no connection.
* Control Vibration: To vibrate the phone when an operation is completed.
* Prevent Phone from Sleeping: To prevent the phone from going to sleep/suspended state while a Backup or Restore operation is in progress.
* Test access to Protected Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
Icons designed by Vlad Kitanoski of www.vk-solutions.com
*NEW: Improved support for when Hangouts is set as your SMS app (it does not work with regular Hangouts messages)
SMS Popup provides a convenient popup dialog when a message is received that allows you to quickly read and reply to messages. It also provides in-depth customization of message notifications including contact specific sound, vibrate and LED settings.
NOTE: SMS Popup does mark message as "read" - if the notification tray icon does not disappear, make sure you disable the system messaging app notifications and use SMS Popup's notifications instead. Please see FAQ for more information.
Full feature list:
-convenient popup window on incoming message
-quickly reply, delete or close the message
-built-in "quick reply" for even faster messaging directly from popup window
-have your messages read to you using text-to-speech
-reply to messages using the system voice recognition
-customize notifications including sound, vibrate pattern, LED color (if available) and notification icon
-also customize notifications for individual contacts
-setup notification reminders (repeating notifications if you miss the first one)
-optional privacy mode to hide sender name and message contents
Message locker ensures that your messages and emails are safe from anyone using or browsing your phone.
Message locker locks and adds a password to all your messaging, SMS, chat, texting, email apps on your device. It does this by simply adding a PIN / Pattern to enter any of your messaging and SMS apps. Message locker ensures to safe guard your messages and emails from anyone using or browsing your phone. Without the PIN/Pattern no one can see your private messages.
Trust no one and keep your conversations secure with Message Locker.
- Adds a PIN / Pattern Lock to all your messaging and email apps.
- One PIN / Pattern to lock multiple apps.
- Automatically detects messaging apps on device.
- Intuitive and simple interface for great experience.
- Keeps your conversations safe and secure.
- Fast and Easy unlock.
- Optimized for HD tablets.
- E-Mail based password recovery.
- Third party and system apps supported including Whatsapp, Snapchat, Gmail, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, Skype, Viber, Hangouts and many more.
How it works:
- Create a new PIN / Pattern.
- Select the apps you want to lock from the list of applications supported on your device.
- And that's about it. Safe and secure.
You no longer have to worry about anyone getting access to your phone. In case you were wondering, we don't have any access to your messages either.
- Love us? Like us! : http://facebook.com/innorriors
- Twitter addict? Follow us : http://twitter.com/innorriors
- Stay updated! Visit us: http://www.innorriors.com
You set who will text you and what they will say. Fake-A-Text puts the message in your real text history and simulates an incoming text at the time you want. Looks just like a real text, no one will ever know it is not real!
No text fees or hidden charges. Fake-A-Text today!
• Neben der aktuellen Temperatur des Rheins kann auch die Lufttemperatur angezeigt werden. So bleibt der "Rhyschwumm" auch in Zukunft eine Abkühlung an einem heissen Sommertag.
• Statistiken der letzten Tage werden bei den Temperaturanzeigen mit angezeigt.
• Auf einer Karte können zudem Restaurants, Bars, Clubs, Duschen, Ein- und Ausstiege, Fähren, Brücken etc. mit Informationen, Öffnungszeiten und Kontaktdaten im, auf und am Rhein gefunden werden.
• Weiterhin können Bilder mit der Eigenen Kamera gemacht und hochgeladen werden. So wird mit der Zeit eine grosse Sammlung von schönen Bildern von Basel und vom Rhein entstehen. Und jeder Nutzer hilft dabei, diese Sammlung zu gestalten.
• Eine Webcam zeigt den Rhein und den Himmel, sodass man sich auch ein optisches Bild der aktuellen Wetter- und Schwimmlage machen kann.
• Weiterhin gibt es Schwimmtipps, welche beim Rheinschwimmen beachtet werden sollten.
• Und auch ein Widget für deinen Homescreen ist dabei, um auf einen Blick die wichtigsten Informationen zu bekommen.
☆ View/Add/Edit/Delete/Share To Dos
☆ Import/Export of To Dos
☆ Different Priorities
☆ Status of To Dos
☆ Very customizable
☆ Simple handling
☆ In App Bug Reporting
Why you should choose Simple To Do:
~ it's totally free
~ there are no ads in the app
~ no premium app - all customers are the same
~ it's the simplest todo list out there
~ multilanguage (mail me to add your language for the next version!)
~ small in size
~ no complicated features that nobody needs
~ app2sd support
~ reported bugs getting fixed
~ free support
You know the problem: you need to write down something you need to remember. Since you are in a hurry you want to get that done fast.
That's why Simple To Do has only the very basic functions of a To Do list.
Just add a Title and if you want a description and a priority and save it.
Please make sure, you dont delete the personal data connected with Simple ToDo since all the To Dos
and all the settings are getting saved in a SQLite Database. If you delete your personal data in
Simple To Do, your To Dos will not appear anymore.
If you have questions, bugs, feature requests or anything like that feel free to contact me (Simple To Do App -> Settings -> Contact).