All trips are also stored and managed (edit) on the phone. Trips can be viewed in Googlemaps Sample server software (asp and php) is available.
** Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. **
Features you will find using Btraced:
- Real-time Track and Trace
- Upload real-time to your own server or free on Btraced.com.
- View location, speed, direction, altitude, course and distance.
- Tracking on traveled distance or elapsed time.
- No Internet is needed while tracking (offline mode), upload later.
- Manage all trips on your phone, upload any trip afterwards.
- View trips or your current position on Googlemaps on the phone.
- Functions for sharing your trips realtime on Facebook or Twitter.
- Basic Authentication, Homeseer compatible, Snevl Script available.
- Export to GPX file and send via mail from the phone.
Interface with your own application for example; Fleet management or Home Automation.
- Ability to run in the background.
- Sample server software, XML format and Protocol available.
* If you have a meeting and want you colleagues to know when you arrive? Simply share your location and they can follow you till you’re there.
* The most heard question on telephone is: “Where are you?” Well, with TraceBuddy they already know, if you want them to.
* If you want to track where your kids are.
* If you are a truck driver and your boss wants to know where you are? Share your location during working hours! It’s that simple.
* Going on a holiday? Let your friends and family know where you are.
* Lost your phone? Find it on www.tracebuddy.com.
* Share your location based on your unique sharing profiles.
* You can schedule: ‘Always’, ‘once’, ‘recurring’, ’till reaching a specific location’ or ‘in a specific area’.
* Unlimited sharing profiles
* No GPS necessary in crowded areas so no battery drain
* Share your location with a secure link and your friends can view your location on www.tracebuddy.com.
* Track your friends locations within TraceBuddy app.
* No login necessary
Trace Buddy is the app for sharing your location with anybody even if they don't have a mobile device. No login necessary, no account, just install and go. Social Tracking made easy.
Your location is shared by a unique link on the TraceBuddy website. You can share the link with who you want. You have your app, they have the link to our website.
Trace Buddy is based on the philosophy that YOU decide WHO knows where you are. You decide WHEN somebody may view your location. And you decide WHERE to share your location and where not. AND not at least, you will remain anonymous.
Share your location with GPS or without using network information. Save battery power using accurate network positioning in crowded areas. No GPS, No drained battery.
You decide with who, when and where to share!
Did you lost your phone or is it stolen? Track on our website where your phone is located.
Is it secure?
YES! To share your location with others we store your data without any personal details. When you share your location with others, you share a link with your location without your details. You can also disable your share at any time. You are always in control!
Location sharing. Trace Track.
Trace My Steps is a GPS Path Logger with Web Site Access to the paths recorded.
This recorder will record in background if needed and uploads points on a map directly to your own web storage area, (or if no internet connection is available it will record points to you phone for later upload).
Recording of GPS position points.
Instant upload for access from Web.
Device storage if Web not available for later upload.
Background mode so recording does not stop for phone calls or other used programs.
Download of points in various formats.
GPS will track your movements, no data will be leaked or sent out of your mobile device.
• Find nearby tracks or import your own
• Examine the track on a map or as a list of waypoints
• Use GPS to chart your progress following the track
• Automatically determine the next waypoint on the track
• Receive voice prompts as you approach waypoints on the track
Track Navigator supports importing tracks directly from http://www.ridewithgps.com. Find nearby tracks or create your own and import them directly into Track Navigator. Tracks created using ridewithgps.com can be configured with waypoints that will provide turn-by-turn directions. Receive directions using voice prompts or view them in cue sheet format.
You can also create tracks using any other application, save them to your external storage, and import them directly into Track Navigator. Track Navigator supports importing files in GPX and TCX formats.
Other features of Track Navigator include:
• Support for metric and imperial distance units
• Highlight portions of the track that have been covered
• Voice notifications when going off track
• Display covered and remaining track distance in real-time
• Option to view satellite map
• Load individual waypoints into Google Maps for direct navigation
Many more features on the way. Stay on track with Track Navigator.