Why just backup your contacts to SD Card, with this app you can backup your contacts onto the Cloud (Remote Server) which is 100% secure, fast and reliable.
Why Contacts Backup (Cloud)?
This application is free with No Ads.
UI is based on the latest Android ICS (4.0) and supported by phones and tablets of all resolutions.
Its fast compared to other backup apps.
This app retrieves ALL contacts stored on your Android™ device and saves it on the Cloud Server.
If you loose your Android™ device no need to worry, your contacts are backed up on the Server, which can be retrieved at any time using your credentials.
HOW TO USE THIS APP:
The first time you open this app, you will be presented with a EULA Screen, accept the agreement and then you will be taken to the Welcome screen.
Press the GET A CLOUD ACCOUNT button, you will be then taken to the Registration screen. Type in your E-mail ID and a appropriate password, press the REGISTER button and you are DONE.
On the MainScreen press appropriate options to either RESTORE or BACKUP your contacts.
HOW TO CREATE BACKUP:
1)Login into the application using your credentials.
2)Press the Backup button on the MainScreen.
Let the uploading finish and then you have successfully uploaded your contacts onto the Server.
HOW TO RESTORE:
1)Login into the application using your credentials.
2)Press the Restore button on the MainScreen.
Let the downloading finish and then you have successfully restored your contacts into the phone.
Have you messed up while restoring your contacts using some other application or want to delete all the contacts from the Phone or Server, then just press the DELETE button on the MainScreen.
Let the process finish and then you have successfully deleted all the contacts from the phone or server.
BE VERY CAREFUL WHILE USING THIS DELETE FEATURE.
1) FEEDBACK: Do you have any problem with this application, want to add some features or report some bugs, then use this realtime feedback to send us your queries, we are always ready to solve them.
2) AUTO-LOGIN: You do no want to give your credentials every time you sign into this app, then use the auto-login feature provided with this app.
3) SHARE: Want to share this wonderful app with your friends, then use the SHARE option from within the app.
PhoneSwappr securely transfers your entire contact list – intact and uncorrupted - from one device to another, even if your devices operate on different platforms. No logins, sign-ups or sync cables required.
PhoneSwappr sends your contacts to the cloud from your old phone and will also get your contacts from the cloud to your new device regardless of the platform. The transfer happens almost instantly over the air and is intuitive, secure and encrypted. Data is deleted within seven days after transfer so no permanent record or copies remain. Your personal data remains your personal data.
PhoneSwappr seamlessly integrates with other mobile platforms in a hassle-free way that eliminates the need for specialised software or even another computer.
• Cross Platform Interoperability, supports devices running iOS > 4.0, Android > 2.3.3 & Windows Phone 8.0
• Secure, Safe and Anonymous Data Transfer and Storage
• Easy to use Interface
• No Logins, Sign-Ups, Sync Cables or Computers required*.
• Data is deleted after 7 days of Usage.
Note: On some devices the saving process may take longer than expected. Please check our FAQs on http://www.phoneswappr.com/faq/
Any questions please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .. We would like to help you. - PhoneSwappr Support Team
THIS IS AN OLD VERSION -- This is an old version of Import Contacts. The newer version has much better support for version 3 vCards, has had many bugs fixed and is available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=am.ed.importcontacts
Import Contacts is available under the terms of the GNU General Public Licence version 3 or, at your option, any later version.
Install Rainbow Contacts in a new Android phone, turn on the Bluetooth of your old phone, and then you can pull the whole contacts of old phone to your new phone. (The old phone does not need to install this software!! Do not need 3G/Wifi/data cable.) In addition, “Rainbow” provides contacts sharing, locally backup and recovery functions.
Android 2.1 and above is required
1. EASY Fetch Contacts: Rapid cross-platform contacts migration from old phones to Android phone. Just install this application in your new Android phone, and turn on the Bluetooth of your old phone (no need to install this software). Support old phones like iPhone, Nokia, Blackberry, Android, etc.
2. Share Contacts: For any phones installed this application, they can share any selected contacts via Bluetooth or WiFi in the address book.
3. Move Contacts Locally: Back up phone contacts to SDCard and recover contacts from SDCard, you can also use this function to transfer contacts by moving SDCard to the new one.
1. Minimum usage restriction: No data cable, no 3G service, and do not require application installation on old phone. “Rainbow” only requires your phone supports Bluetooth.
2. Minimum privacy leaks risk: Rainbow Contacts works via Bluetooth and provides reliable Bluetooth authentication mechanism to ensure the safety of contacts transfer. “Rainbow” does not transfer or store your contacts with internet server, does not bind with any network account, minimize the risk of your contacts leaking.
3. Cross-Platform Transfer: Rainbow Contacts support cross-platform contacts transfer, with a build-in contacts format converter. Whether your phone is iPhone, Nokia, BlackBerry, or Android system, their contacts can be migrated seamless, without information loss or format disorder.
Contacts Importer is a quick and easy cross-platform solution to help you back up and import your contacts between Android, iphone, ipad, Symbian and Blackberry. Give yourself a secure Android backup and ensure you always have a quick accessible copy.
Import your whole address book between phones and tablets in one swift action.
Contacts can also be backed up to the cloud and managed online by registering an account at http://i.NQ.com to create your own personal NQ Space.
- Back up your contacts privately and securely to NQ Space
- Restore contacts directly from your NQ Space
- Backup contacts to your SD card
- Restore your address book from the SD card
- Manage your address book directly through your NQ Space and automatically sync on all your devices
Search for names, emails or phone number and keep only the ones you want.
Several plugins are available for LDAP, (soon for the White pages,...), etc.
In case of problems, please contact me via email instead of giving it low rating. I'll do my best to support your device too.
For those who made Phone Number Portability
For those who changed or transfer the cell phone carrier
This app scans yours contacts list allowing you to replace, delete or append digits numbers on your phone contact list, easily !! It basically does a find/replace process on all your phone-numbers in a batch way. Rearrange/fix your numbers automaticly, instead modifying on hand, one by one, contact by contact. Include or remove, digits of area code, or country codes fast quickly ! Please, we advice you to make sure to backup your contacts first of all.
The developer disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use of this app.
* Imports contacts from .csv (comma separated values) file either from device memory or from FTP server
* Automatically maps the address book fields from your .csv file (e.g. Postal code -> ZIP code)
* Gives you option to adjust the mapping
* Creates a new group for your imported contacts. You can also choose to import all the contacts into the main address book.
CSV Contacts Importer imports your contacts from a .csv file. Most of the handset providers have a PC suite (e.g. Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Samsung etc.) from which you can easily export all your contacts to a .csv file. You can also do the same from most of the computer applications (Outlook, Thunderbird etc.) and other mobile devices (Palm etc.). Here's the step-by-step guide to import your contacts
1. Export your existing address book to .csv file (refer to your mobile handset manual for details).
2. Upload the .csv file to an FTP site or get the .csv file in to device memory.
3. Launch CSV Contacts Importer and enter the access details to the FTP site (username, password and the csv filename) or browse & select the .csv file in the device file system.
4. CSV Contacts Importer will map the fields and present you with a table. You can edit the map if you want.
5. Enter a group name to which you want to import all the contacts to. Leave it blank to import to the main address book.
6. Tap 'Import' and you are done! The number of contacts that are imported will be displayed.
1. The developers of CSV Contacts Importer do not provide the FTP server for placing your contacts (.csv) file.
2. Import of first 250 contacts is free and you need to purchase the premium import if you want to import more than 250 contacts.
You can transfer your contents
with simple shaking gestures in the air.
1. Select Target device connected with the same access point. It does not necessarily require the internet access.
2. Add contents to list.
3. Click send button or make a shaking gesture.
※You can send contents to multiple devices at once.(Max 5)
New feature of 2.1 version!!
Confirm the received files here.
There are folder with the name of sender.
Select file here to send.
Press and hold the file to view.
2)Contact file transfer
Share yout contacts.
When you receive contact, touch and save to phone.
Check your file transfer log.
Select file here to send.
4)Favorite device setting
It's not necessary that confirm of receiving if set the sender to favorite.
It simplifies the process of receiving.
※ To use this app, you must be a state in which the device is connected to the same network.
※ PC, iOS version is available for download now.
PC ver : http://www.rntsmedia.com/do_2_2.jsp
iOS ver : http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/smartshaker/id543767423?l=en&ls=1&mt=8
Ever wanted to import your contacts from Microsoft Outlook onto your phone with a few simple clicks? Or wanted to quickly transfer your contacts from one Android phone to another? Then this app is your answer!
This app is the Swiss Army knife for Android contacts with all the features you will ever need in a small highly optimised app with no evil cloud syncing. With this app you will never have to give your contacts to Google, Yahoo, or any other Cloud service again. Your contacts will remain confidential to you.
Multi-language fully supported including all common localised codepages (from US & Western Europe to Eastern Europe to China and Japan) and also UTF, so you get your contact information exactly how it should be on the phone.
- Import contacts from a CSV file
- Backup and Restore Contacts
- Export contacts from any account to a CSV file
- Delete contacts and groups from any account
- View contacts and groups from any account
- Comprehensive in-app logging.
This app requires no internet permissions. Your contacts will never be shared and will always remain fully in your control. See below for a list and explanation of the permissions required by this app.
Please try this lite version first which gives you all the features but limits them to 50 contacts. It does not have any annoying ads. Please purchase the full version for all these great features with support for up to 5000 contacts.
A full list and explanation of the permissions required by this app:
- Find accounts on device
Needed to get a list of existing contacts accounts on the phone
- Add or remove accounts
Needed to create this app's "My Contacts" contact account on the phone
- Create accounts and set passwords
- Use accounts on this device
Both needed to access and view contacts in any contact account on the phone
- Read sync statistics
- Read sync settings
- Toggle sync on and off
All needed to create and manage a sync adaptor used to read and write contacts to this app's "My Contacts" contact account
- Read your contacts
Needed to read contacts from any contacts account on the phone
- Modify your contacts
Needed to write contacts to this app's "My Contacts" contact account on the phone
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
Needed to save contact backup and export files to the SD card
- Modify system settings
- Test access to protected storage
Both needed to save this app's preferences
- Prevent phone from sleeping
Needed when processing a large number of contacts when the app is in the background. Released immediately when no longer required
✓ Backup to SD-Card.
✓ Create Pdf from contacts list
✓Create SpreedSheet from contacts list
✓ Export SpreedSheet to Contacts
Note: Exported .xls which are built through this App will only work and should not modified.
✓ Sent Pdf/SpreedSheet As E-mail
Transfer contacts to different phones or View Contacts Using Any Phone
support up to 1200 contacts
Use urteli to Synchronizes your contact list to the cloud and view your list of contacts from multiple mobile devices. You can also download your contacts from one mobile device to different smartphones. Urteli makes it easy for you to select only specific contacts to download. Download urteli today and alway have access to your contacts, even when you dont have your own phone.
Important Read Below!!!
Hit the next button on bottom right when app loads for the first time to view Slide show.
patent No. 8755772
Other applications save contacts on your PC, but what happens if you break the PC or change it?
This application allows you to retrieve and save data from contacts in an online database for recovery in other mobile phone with android system. So you can retrieve all contacts quickly and easily in the event of theft or loss of the terminal. Also the App send you a email with the contacts and you can download it in format 'csv'.
Just put your contact number and a password and save. When you want to retrieve your contacts just have to put your phone number and password and retrieve. Once saved, the contacts are updated daily.