Join the Deep Work revolution to dramatically improve your team's productivity.
Deep Work is a term popularized by Cal Newport in his seminal book "Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World".
It has been long known that our productivity and creativity declines as distraction rises. With the rise of work chat and the presumption of everyone being "always available", productivity is at best unchanged and at worst declining precipitously.
TMail21 solves this problem by enabling Deep Collaboration. Deep Collaboration is asynchronous in nature and dramatically reduces the need for synchronous (interrupt-driven) collaboration, thus increasing the time for Deep (solo) Work.
TMail21's Deep Collaboration is built around "Deep Threads".
Deep threads can start as basic discussions and then naturally evolve into more sophisticated forms.
Basic Threads -> Content-Centric Threads -> Micro-Project Threads -> Micro-Process Threads.
Here are some other aspects of Deep Threads
* TASKS: Assign and complete tasks right within your threads.
* UPDATEABLE CONTENT: Updateable content right within your threads. Avoid attachment nightmare with Smart Sections.
* CHANGE TRACKING: Content is change-tracked so you can easily see what's changed. This is key to asynchronous collaboration.
* FORMS and CHECKLISTS: Design and run lightweight processes right within your threads. Publish your processes to just your organization or the world.
* FRIENDLY TRACKING NUMBERS: Threads have friendly tracking numbers (eg. 124-1252-1243). Use these tracking numbers in text messages, email, chat apps as well as structured apps.
Just like email, TMail21 threads can be private to your business (inB) or be used for business-to-business (B2B), business-to-consumer (B2C) and consumer-to-consumer (C2C) collaboration.
* CHAT: Interoperate between chat and TMail21 by referring to threads with Thread Tracking Numbers in your chat app. For deeper integration of chat and TMail21 use our chat integration apps. Currently we have one for Slack (see the Slack app store). Others coming soon.
* EMAIL: Optionally receive TMail21 notifications in your email. Use TMail21 Thread Tracking Numbers in your email to refer to shared threads.
EXAMPLE USE CASES
* Dynamic, Micro-project (per Thread)
* Sales Cycle (per Thread)
* Product Release (per thread)
* Blog Article (per Thread)
* Dental Case (per Thread)
* Option Grant (per Thread)
* Classroom Project (per Thread)
* Manufacturing Plan (per Thread)
* LOW SPAM: Dramatically reduced spam compared to email.
* COMMUNICATION GUARANTEES: TMail21 provides a set of communication and collaboration guarantees that cannot be provided by email or most other collaboration services. These guarantees make TMail21 great for applications like Agreements, Contracts, Acknowledgments, Business Transactions, Signatures etc.
* Certified Mail
* Non-repudiable Messages
* Full, Tamper-proof Audit Trails
* Certified Forwards for chain-of-trust type messaging
* Fully-encrypted messaging (compare with email which does not provide fully-encrypted messages)
* Non-spoofable identity (compare with email where identity can be easily spoofed)
* PRIORITIZATION: Prioritize threads with a Kanban-style workflow built right into the app
* FAMILIARITY: Familiar, email-like user interface. Get up to speed quickly.