Note: This app requires a minimum 2GB RAM.
Welcome to cZeus School League!
cZeus School League app was created specifically for schools, without in-app purchases, and advertisements, as a separate app from our original freemium “cZeus Maths Challenger” app.
cZeus is endorsed by UK professors as an absorbing game leading to a deeper appreciation of mathematics, as an excellent accelerator for maths and problem-solving skills.
cZeus, with only four simple rules, is excellent for agility, practising numeracy, algebraic logic, mathematical fluency and elimination process in a fun and refreshing way. It covers maths curriculum topics: numbers, times table, algebra, common factors, primes, multiples, and logical deductions.
cZeus School League is an ideal tool for teachers as an alternative way of giving homework during term times and even holidays. It is a fun way for students to maintain their maths on vacations and keep in touch with other students. Teachers can set up teams and challenges amongst their pupils and enrol their teams in inter-school public tournaments, locally or internationally.
Suitable for all age groups, cZeus offers six difficulty levels from primary and secondary school to college and higher education students. Even parents find cZeus fun and can use our other free “cZeus Maths Challenger” app to play, motivate and challenge their kids.
• cZeus helps students to keep their mind agile
• cZeus is a lifelong hobby as scrabble is for vocabulary
• Teachers can assess students’ performance using the comprehensive ranking and statistical analysis tools
• The Greek mythology theme background brings maths to life and gives an element of fun
• Hints and facility to take notes are great for tricky puzzles
• Marathon mode has no time limit, while in Sprint mode pupils play against the clock