Get your latest news and entertainment from the New York Times, CNET, MSNBC, CNN, Slate and others.
To launch the MobileLife Widget after installing, long press the home screen, select “widgets” and select “Mobile Life”.
This app is just a customizable, simple widget which displays RSS feeds on your home screen.
- Resizable (only Android 3.1 and newer)
- lockscreen widget (Android 4.2+)
- multiple feeds in one widget
- text style, size & color changeable
- background color changeable
- icons for reloading & configurating the widget can be hidden
- user defined update interval
- multiple widgets with different configurations
- free & without ads!
If the widget doesn't show up in your launchers widget category, try rebooting your device!
Note: Google Reader will no longer exist after July 1st. Import functionality will be affected
- INTERNET: to receive feed content
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: to test if internet connection is available before trying to update
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to cache feeds and display them even when offline
- GET_ACCOUNTS & USE_CREDENTIALS: to request access for importing Google Reader feeds
Please note that this widget has been revived thanks to rori@xda. You can download the latest version at http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2675155
Source code is available on code.google.com under a GPL license so anyone is allowed to fork it, granted the GPL license terms are respected.
Full history available at: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=848454
Mit der kostenlosen t-online.de App haben Sie die ganze Welt der Nachrichten, Liveberichte, Sportevents, Videos, Fotos und Interviews auf ihrem Handy - immer und überall.
Erleben Sie die Highlights der t-online.de App:
- Brandaktuelle Nachrichten aus Politik, Sport, Wirtschaft und Unterhaltung sowie Ratgeber aus den Bereichen Digital, Reisen, Lifestyle, Eltern und Auto
- Direkter Zugriff auf ihr t-online.de E-Mail-Konto
- Fußball-Livedaten der Bundesligen, Champions League, Europa League, DFB-Pokal, Länderspiele, WM, EM: alle Spiele, Liveticker, Aufstellung und Livetabelle
- Liveberichte von wichtigen Ereignissen des Tagesgeschehens
- Push-Nachrichten bei wichtigen Meldungen - Breaking News, Sport und Stars & Glamour
- "Fotos des Tages": Fotostrecken mit beeindruckenden Bildern
- Videos - aktuelle Nachrichten, Sporthöhepunkte und Boulevard
- Wettervorhersage mit 3-Tages- und Stundenvorhersage (auch bezogen auf persönlichen Standort)
- Kleine Spiele für die kurze Pause
Teilen Sie die Nachrichten mit Freunden per Facebook/Twitter oder verschicken Sie sie per Mail.
Das sagen unsere Leser:
"Aktuell, umfassend, schick & kostenlos"
"Aufgeräumt, clean und übersichtlich"
"Tolle App, macht Spaß"
Schicken Sie uns Ihr Feedback und Anregungen bitte an email@example.com! Denn damit unterstützen Sie uns bei der stetigen Weiterentwicklung und Verbesserung unseres Produktes!
Wir freuen uns über Ihre Bewertungen.
There are many sources for events from all over the world in many different languages. Choose all you are interested in.
Current sources include:
- Wikipedia in many languages (English, Spanish, German, Polish, Italian, Dutch, Swedish and many more)
- BBC: "On This Day"
- The New York Times: "On This Day"
- DW-World: "Today in History"
- History.com: "This Day in History"
Three versions of the widget exist: A smaller (4x1) and a bigger one (4x2) and a stacked version for Android versions greater than 2. Choose the one which fits your needs better. Keep in mind: The smaller one can (obviously) display less text than the big one.
The widget is also tested on Android Honeycomb Tablets (Android 3.x) and on ICS (Android 4.x), so it should run flawlessly on such devices as well.
The widget downloads the events for the next days and stores them on your device, so there is no need for permanent internet access.
If you find any bugs, have any problems or if you have additional sources you want to be included in the widget, please write me a mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) and do not comment on the Market, since I can not contact you here!
If you like the widget, please share, rate and comment it properly.
Thanks to all translators:
- Italian: Aldo Tarquilio <email@example.com>
Dinamalar Android app gives you latest news from Tamil Nadu, India, World & important districts news, Cinema news, reviews, sports news & live cricket score, business news & NSE/BSE market update, Rasi palan and photo gallery & video – News, Trailer… with some unique Android user experience.
Designed by Softcraft Systems for Dinamalar
***2013 Webby Award Nominee***
"Top 25 Best Free Android Apps" - Mashable
“This is the absolute best looking Reddit app around.” –Android Police
“BaconReader Is A Great New Reddit App For Android” –Addictive Tips
BaconReader is tailored to the most experienced redditors and the newest redditors alike, making reddit so simple to use with instant access to news and post links, pics, comments, and everything else reddit.
With features like subreddit grouping, keyword and domain filtering, and immediate picture uploading, you’ve got all things reddit in one easy and delicious place: BaconReader.
Follow us at r/BaconReader for the latest and upcoming BaconReader updates and features.
* Jelly Bean compatibility with expandable notifications and other Jelly Bean features
* Complete tutorial guide to reddit, for new and experienced redditors
* FULL Screen mode
* Tablet optimized design
* Sharp, ICS inspired design, with easier reddit navigation and more sorting options
* Full user profile support
* Color coded comment threads
* Full featured reddit inbox
* Rageface and look of disapproval support
* Easy access to subreddits using the subreddit sidebar with long-press
* Search for new subreddits based on name or keyword and subscribe to them
* Please let us help you with BaconReader or reddit bugs or problems by contacting our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CNN connects you to the world -- wherever you are.
The redesigned CNN App for Android has been rebuilt and redesigned for use on both your phone and tablet.
Stay informed with the latest headlines and original stories from around the globe. Follow up-to-the-minute reporting with breaking news alerts and live video. Share stories and videos and comment on top stories.
•Get breaking news alerts and follow stories as they develop.
•Go beyond the surface with international, politics, opinion, tech and entertainment stories and more.
•Watch video clips and coverage of live events as they unfold. View your favorite CNN shows live (as available, check with your cable, satellite or telecommunications provider).
•Contribute a story or opinion to CNN iReport by uploading photos and video directly from your app. Follow other iReporters and see stories from their points of view.
•Access your local weather information, including current and extended forecasts.
•Browse photo galleries related to today’s news.
•Sync your Samsung Galaxy Gear to your CNN app and receive breaking news and top stories on your wearable device (available on select Android phones).
The CNN App may ask your permission to access certain functions on your device such as location, network connection, camera and social media accounts. Doing so can enhance some features of your app such as weather forecasts, iReport submissions and ability to share stories with your social networks. The CNN App may also ask your permission for “phone calls” to allow you to call CNN regarding story ideas or general feedback. CNN respects your privacy and would never misuse your personal information.
Have questions or feedback on the CNN App? E-mail us at Android@cnn.com. We are always looking for suggestions on how to provide the best experience possible for you.
• Coverage from 65,000 publications
• Simple swipe-access to categories such as Top Stories, Technology, Sports & Weather
• Tune your layout with any of 60 country-specific editions, homescreen widgets and personalized news sections such as 'Hollywood', 'NASA', 'Fashion', or anything else that catches your fancy
• Tap any story for a deep selection of viewpoints, including in-depth articles, Opinion, and local perspectives
Download Drippler to get tailored Android reviews, technology articles, tips and updates. Find new apps and turn into a real Android expert!
Stay informed with tech tips of the day and gadgets news for the Android savvy user. Drippler will recommend the top android apps and smartphone tips, tailored for your device. Find every tutorial, suggestion and recommendation and discover the best Android apps free of charge. Join millions of savvy users enjoying:
✓ Top Android apps & games
✓ Latest android tips & tech tricks
✓ Software updates & firmware upgrades (such as: Lollipop and KitKat)
✓ Widgets, tools and gadgets
✓ Latest technology news
✓ Helpful manuals, tutorials & guides
✓ Themes, wallpapers & accessories
Find the answers to burning questions such as: What are the best apps for rooted Android devices? How does upgrading your phone work on HTC One? What is the best new technology in 2015? Where can I find help or how to guides for my Nexus 10 tablet? And much more!
★ Press Reviews
✓ "Drippler offers news on Android updates and useful apps" - The New York Times
✓ "A useful way to stay current on the rapidly changing mobile landscape" - TechCrunch
✓ Selected as one of Google Play's Must-Have Apps.
✓ Android apps recommendations by Samsung, ASUS, Sony, Verizon, AT&T and Amazon
After a quick analysis, Drippler will suggest cool gadgets and accessories, find new Android apps, alert you about apps sales and the best system phone updates.
Drippler is a great app discovery source for Android apps and a way to stay up on the latest technology trends- Get your tip of the day for the latest versions (Kitkat and Lollipop) and turn into one of the savvy Android pros! We're always updating our Android reviews and helpful tech tricks and hacks.
Drippler is not just for smartphones. Get your daily technology tips for Android on the new Drippler tablet app and start updating your tablet quickly and easily!
★ Drippler supports versions:
2.3 and up: Honeycomb (3.0, 3.1, 3.2), Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0), Jelly Bean (4.1, 4.2, 4.3), Kit Kat (4.4), Lollipop (5.0)
★ Tested on:
Nexus 6, Nexus 5, Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, HTC One X, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, Motorola Droid Razr (Hd, Maxx HD), LG Optimus.
Access to external storage - to enable moving the app to SD card
Prevent phone from sleeping - only when getting new drips and will only prevent sleeping
for a few seconds
Accounts - for Google+ sign in
★ We LOVE connecting with our users, please reach out!
Facebook - http://facebook.com/drippler
Google+ Community - http://goo.gl/Inr269
Google+ - http://goo.gl/0Qvkay
Twitter - http://twitter.com/drippler
Keywords: Dripler, Driplr, Dripplr
To start, follow a few topics, and Flipboard creates your personal magazine. You can always add more as you find new topics, magazines or interesting people to follow.
Read world class publications like The New York Times, PEOPLE magazine, Fast Company, and Vanity Fair on Flipboard -- find any source with the search bar. You can also connect Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn to Flipboard and easily flip through pictures and posts from friends.
Save stories you enjoy or express a point of view. Use the + button on anything you find to collect it into your own magazine. You can see all your magazines in your Flipboard Profile. For more on how to make your own magazine, visit www.flipboard.com.
Download Flipboard and get started today—it’s free!
Plus more great features:
• Collect stories you love into your own magazine. Tap the “+” button on any story, select ‘create a magazine’ and collect favorite stories, images or videos.
• Manage all your magazines in a convenient dashboard at https://editor.flipboard.com/
• Read The Daily Edition to quickly check the news you need for your day, with stories hand-picked by our editorial staff.
• Go to your Flipboard to check what’s happening now. Use the home button on the phone (or Cover Stories on tablets) to see highlights across everything you’re following.
• Enjoy Flipboard in 24 localized editions—for Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latin America, Malaysia, Netherlands, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, U.S., U.K., U.S. Latino.
• On tablets, explore hundreds of staff picks in the Content Guide (tap the red ribbon at the top), including must-read magazines and blogs, gorgeous photography and special curated sections devoted to the news of the day and other interests.
• Use the Flipboard widget for quick access on your Android device.
• Add content from the web to your Flipboard magazines through the bookmarklet at share.flipboard.com.
KEEP UP ON FLIPBOARD:
For tips and other helpful information visit our website http://www.flipboard.com and follow us via @flipboard on Twitter, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/flipboard and Google+ at https://plus.google.com/+Flipboard.
To learn more about how to use Flipboard, visit our Support Page. http://flipboard.com/support
If you are having technical issues or have any questions, contact us at http://flip.it/support.
We've adopted the incremental open-source philosophy to "release early and release often". DO NOT install if "beta" software makes you cry or gives you panic attacks.
Like us on Facebook:
This award-winning resource is available anywhere with the CNET App for iPhone and iPad, 100% free and always here to provide information, tools, and advice to help you decide what to buy and how to get the most out of your tech.
+ Read the latest news and unbiased reviews
+ Find products to enhance and enrich your life
+ Watch videos that demystify technology
+ Post opinions about the tech and electronics you live with every day
+ Fully optimized for Android phones & tablets
-- You can now switch to our UK edition or get CNET en Español
* A non-stop, daily stream of all the latest posts from Engadget, better optimized for phones and tablets.
* See Engadget's features, reviews, unboxings, and hands-on coverage as it happens
* Check out Engadget videos and photo galleries of the latest news and gadgets
* Share Engadget content via any app on your device that supports sharing
* Engadget Podcast now supports background playback
* Use the in-app option to tip Engadget on breaking news or provide us with feedback on the app
* Save Engadget articles to keep all your favorite posts in one place
* Widget and Daydream support keep you constantly updated
* Intuitive and clear interface
You can expect excellent up to date coverage on the following topics:
✓ Software updates
✓ New Android apps & games
✓ Android news
✓ Android tips & tricks
✓ Android accessories
✓ Android wallpapers
✓ Android themes
✓ Android widgets
✓ Android tools
✓ Android manuals and guides
✓ Android how tos
✓ Firmware updates
We cover all the latest and most popular Android phones & tablets including some of these popular devices:
* Samsung Galaxy S4
* Samsung Galaxy S5
* Samsung Galaxy Note 3
* HTC One
* HTC One (M8)
* Nexus 5
* Nexus 7
* Nexus 10
* Sony Xperia Z1
* Sony Xperia Z2
* LG G2
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
No need to change your T-Mobile voicemail number or to reconfigure your voicemail forwarding - Visual Voicemail activates for free at first launch. You can also upgrade to Voicemail to Text for a small monthly fee and receive all your voicemails transcribed into text directly in the application inbox, as an SMS message, or to an email address.
T-Mobile Visual Voicemail may use infrequent, free SMS messages to communicate with the Voicemail server.
An Unread Messages widget is now included with T-mobile Visual Voicemail. On most Android devices you can add the Visual Voicemail widget by long pressing on any free space on your home screen, selecting 'Add Widgets', and choosing the Visual Voicemail widget from the alphabetical list.