Scam Shield gives you control over T-Mobile’s anti-scam protections like Scam ID, Scam Block, and Caller ID, and is available to all our customers.
- What is Scam Shield? -
ADVANCED NETWORK TECHNOLOGY
Our supercharged network analyzes every call using A.I., machine learning, and patented technologies. And our defenses update every six minutes to stay ahead of scammers.
Americans deal with billions of scam and robocalls every year. Our Scam ID and Scam Block technologies help identify and stop them before they ever reach your phone.
KNOW WHO'S CALLING
Now you'll see a caller's information, even if they're not in your contact list. With Scam Shield, full Caller ID access is automatically included, enable it.
- Included features -
• Scam Block – Our network will automatically block calls from likely scammers, when you turn it on, helping to keep them off your phone entirely.
• Scam Reporting – Help identify suspicious callers or fraudsters and prevent their calls from being received by you—or others—in the future.
• Caller ID – See who’s calling before you answer.
• Allow list – Calls from numbers on your Allow list will never be blocked by our network and always ring your phone.
• Verified Business Calls – When available, verified caller information from trusted businesses and why they’re calling will show on the incoming call.
- Premium features -
• Personal Number Blocking – Block specific numbers and contacts as soon as they hit the T-Mobile network.
• Category Manager – Tired of telemarketers? Or survey calls? Scam Shield gives you control over what types of calls are allowed to ring your phone.
• Reverse Number Lookup – Not sure who a number belongs to? We’ll do a reverse phone number lookup and show you anything we can about who is calling.
• Voicemail to Text - Get text messages containing readouts of blocked calls that were sent to voicemail.
Qualifying service & capable device required. Turning on Scam Block might block calls you want; disable any time.
Location Permissions are not requested or required for the use of the application. For help and support, please contact email@example.com.