With T-Mobile FamilyWhere® you can find your family & kids by locating their phones on a map.
• Locate your family & kids on demand so you know they are being responsible
• Check to see if your kids are home after school with automatic scheduled checks
• Kids can use the free Check-In feature to share their location with you
Hear from other parents who have used T-Mobile FamilyWhere:
★★★★★ “Very nice to know where all my loved ones are especially with winter and driving a dangerous time in snowstorms.”
★★★★★ “Best app on my phone. Just what every parent of a teen needs! Works flawlessly.”
★★★★★ “I love knowing where my teenagers really are... Works great!”
FamilyWhere Check-In - FREE
• Kids on any network can share their location by sending text messages from their Android phones
• Parents can view their kid’s location on their mobile web browser in real time even if they don’t have an Android phone
• FamilyWhere Check-ins for kids are even less of a chore with fun with emoticons
FamilyWhere Locate - Upgrade to America’s best phone locator service!
• First 30 days are free and it’s only $9.99 a month after that
• Locate any mobile device on your T-Mobile account at any time
• Schedule automatic location checks and get notifications by text or email
• Works with any mobile device - no GPS or extra software required
• Locate your family from the convenience of our free Android app
• Don’t have an Android phone? You can use FamilyWhere online by going to My.T-Mobile.com
• The only phone tracker where your kids don’t need to opt in
MORE ABOUT FAMILYWHERE
• FamilyWhere is optimized for SmartPhones and may not be compatible with all tablets
• Users who are located will be notified via text message
• FamilyWhere can only locate devices that are powered on and connected to T-Mobile’s network
• A maximum of 10 lines can be located on any FamilyWhere account
• Technical support available at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Check sales application results, flats availability for selection and probable completion dates of new flats
* View transacted prices of resale flats at various locations, together with the ethnic quotas
* Locate and obtain directions to HDB Hub, Branch and Service Centres
The Housing & Development Board (HDB) is Singapore's public housing authority and a statutory board under the Ministry of National Development.
* Selected services may require users to use SingPass or eNETS to complete the transaction.
* This application is a service of the Singapore Government.
Whether you're buying coffee, new kicks or an oil change, use the SpotOn app to earn rewards at your favorite local businesses.
You'll never have to dig through your wallet for a flimsy card and you'll never be without a chance to earn rewards on your purchases. Just point your phone at the tablet when you check out to earn a spot.
- Earn and redeem spots towards discounts and free items at businesses you love
- Track your rewards progress at multiple locations simultaneously
- Discover new local business offering fun rewards
- Get notified about new offers at your favorite businesses
Note: To turn push notifications off, select a business from My Spots and touch the Settings button in the upper right corner.
Mobile ODIN is the on-device firmware flasher of choice. Just throw those firmware files on your (internal or external) SD card, start Mobile ODIN and flash away.
! Your device must be rooted to be able to use Mobile ODIN. Check the list below to see if your device is supported !
If you use the EverRoot option, Mobile ODIN will root the firmware while you flash it. Checking out that new leaked firmware? No reason to lose root!
Currently supported devices:
- AT&T/Rogers Captivate SGH-I896/I897
- AT&T SGH-I777
- Sprint/Virgin/Boost Epic 4G Touch SPH-D710/VMUB/BST
- USCC SCH-R760
- LTE SHV-E210S
- LTE GT-I9305/T/N
- AT&T/Canadia SGH-I747/M
- TMOUS SGH-T999
- Sprint/C-Spire SPH/SCH-L710
- VZW SCH-I535 (unlock bootloader !)
- USCC/Cricket/MetroPCS Galaxy S3 SCH-R530/U/M/C
- LTE GT-I9505
- Sprint SPH-L720
- TMOUS SGH-M919
- USCC SCH-R970
- Canadia SGH-I337M
- LTE SM-G900F
- Oceania SM-G900I
- Korea SM-G900L
- Americas SM-G900M
- Sprint SM-G900P
- USCC SM-G900R4
- TMOUS SM-G900T
- Metro SM-G900T1
- Canadia SM-G900W8
Google Galaxy Nexus:
- GSM Maguro/Yakju/GT-I9250
- CDMA/LTE Toro/Mysid/SCH-I515 (no cdma radio flashing)
Galaxy Note 2:
- LTE GT-N7105
- AT&T/Canadia SGH-I317/M
- TMOUS SGH-T889
- Sprint SPH-L900
- VZW SCH-I605 (unlock bootloader !)
- USCC SCH-R950
Galaxy Note 3:
- Sprint SM-N900P
- TMOUS SM-N900T
- USCC SM-N900R4
- Canadia SM-N900W8
Galaxy Note 8.0":
- 3G GT-N5100
- Wi-Fi GT-N5110/13
- LTE GT-N5120
Galaxy Note 10.1":
- 3G GT-N8000
- Wi-Fi GT-N8010/13
- LTE GT-N8020
- Tab 7" GT-P1000
- Tab 7.0 Plus GT-P6200/L/10
- Tab 7.7" GT-P6800/10
- Tab 10.1" GT-P750/10
- Tab 2 7" GT-P3100/10/13
- Tab 2 10" GT-P5100/10/13
Flashing with Mobile ODIN does NOT increase your custom kernel flash counter or make the yellow warning triangle appear.
Discussion and support: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1347899
Flashing with Mobile ODIN is easy. You start by starting the app and the app will check your system has everything it needs to continue (like root). It may need to download an additional package, so it is advised you have Wi-Fi available.
Now you should see the main Mobile ODIN screen. It will list a set of partitions. Clicking a partition will allow you to select a file from your SD card to flash to that partition. Do not worry about selecting the wrong file - Mobile ODIN will not let you. Separate files (named after the partition) as well as .tar and .tar.md5 files are supported.
From the desktop ODIN you may be used to "PDA", "PHONE", and "CSC" buttons. All three of these buttons have been replaced by the "Open file ..." button. This button will open the file you select from the SD card, and find all the partitions it can flash inside that file. So if you select a .tar file containing kernel and modem, the Kernel and Modem partitions will be set up to use that .tar file for flashing.
Now that we have selected what we want to flash, if you have the Pro version you can proceed to the EverRoot section. The EverRoot options allows you to root your firmware while it is being flashed. Never again will you be without root! Select here which apps you want to inject in the firmware that is being flashed.
Now that we are all done selecting partitions and configuring EverRoot, we continue to "Flash firmware". Mobile ODIN will gather all the information it needs and perform the flash. Before starting, however, it will check that your battery level is over 50%, and if applicable offer to verify MD5 checksums on the files you have selected to flash. If all is well, it will reboot into recovery mode, and flash the firmware you have selected.
The GAME app now brings you: Rewards + Game Wallet + Scan it! + Promos + Trade-ins & lots more, all protected with a new secure login.
(We use Google, Facebook and Microsoft login systems, as used by many websites – it’s safe and secure and don’t worry we ONLY use this for your security and we do NOT use any contacts, or friends list or make any posts! We promise!)
WHAT’S IN THE APP:
Collect points on everything you buy in-store and online. It’s simple to join, just download the App and fill in your details, then use the App whenever you shop.
- Collect and redeem Reward points through the App.
- Scan games in store with Scan it, the new scanner, to find out all the product details, watch game trailers and find out your personalised price for the product.
- Complete exclusive accolades to earn bonus points, and view your progress against each one.
- Quick links to the mCommerce store and Xbox credit, PSN credit, FIFA points and the Nintendo eShop
- Get trade-in prices for your old games with our integrated Trade-in price checker.
- View our charts, and link straight to products on the web to buy or pre order.
- Looking for mobile games? Check out our recommendations.
- Find your nearest store with the built in store locator, even follow them on twitter!
- Keep your contact details up to date to make sure you don’t miss out on offers exclusive to Reward members as well as other great content & promotions that are relevant to you.
- Connect to the in store WiFi available through the app.
ABOUT SECURED LOGINS
Now that we’ve added GAME Wallet to the GAME app, we’ve included some additional security measures to keep your data secure by using Facebook, Google or Microsoft login ID.
We don’t access any of your contacts when you login using any of these IDs, we simply use your login credentials to confirm your identity. It’s a much more secure method of logging in to websites, so is safer for you. And don’t worry, we won’t be posting anything about GAME app on your social sites!
This type of login system is already used by many websites – it’s safe and secure and means you won’t need to remember a new username or password.
• Send and receive text messages, post Facebook and Twitter updates, emails and much more - all hands-free - using Nuance's incredibly accurate voice recognition technology.
• Set reminders, make appointments, and search the internet without lifting a finger.
• Be prepared for your day and ask about the weather or your upcoming appointments.
• Turn on Attentive Mode to wake up your assistant at any time, even if your screen is locked.
• Create your own voiceprint so your assistant will be attentive to only your commands and no one else.
• Choose a voice and create a name for your assistant.
Text to speech, speech to text, Dragon Mobile Assistant can do all that and more. How will you use your reliable new assistant to instantly streamline your life?
Take a quick survey and let us know how we're doing: http://svy.mk/1gYuSvk
Nuance product support site: http://bit.ly/1fKUbvH
Product website for more available features: http://bit.ly/1hfquSW
Product videos: http://bit.ly/1jwAUTr
Like us on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1jwBKQ9
- SnapFix your project and we’ll match you with a home professional to get the job done right
- Members get reviews and insights on service professionals in hundreds of categories
Angie’s List makes finding great companies for your home improvement and maintenance projects easier than ever. Whether you’re looking for high-quality work, low-cost solutions, or home improvements that fit into your schedule, find what you need on Angie’s List.
SHOP SERVICE OFFERS & GET DISCOUNTS
It’s FREE to shop on Angie’s List. Browse offers and discounts from top-rated local companies for home improvement projects and maintenance items such as painting, house cleaning, carpet cleaning, renovations, remodels, yard work and more. Buy services and conveniently stay in touch with providers – all through the app.
SNAPFIX A PROJECT
Just tell us what you need, and we’ll find a highly rated professional for you—no membership required. Simply describe your project, include an optional photo of the job, and we’ll match you with a top-rated company that’s ready to work around your schedule.
SEARCH ANGIE’S LIST RATINGS & REVIEWS
Real customer reviews in hundreds of categories help you compare local landscapers, handymen, roofers, plumbers, electricians and more. Only members get this level of insight to make buying and hiring for home projects easier than ever.
Although new subscribers are not currently supported on AT&T, the StarStar Me app can be used by existing subscribers.
The StarStar Me app allows you to manage incoming calls and control how people reach you:
• When you’re busy, turn off rings and automatically send callers an audio or text message to tell them you’ll call back later.
• Or send callers your contact info, including links to your important social media accounts.
• You can also block specific callers from reaching you, just in case you need that.
StarStar Me – Your Memorable Mobile Number
StarStar Me is not available for Google Voice numbers on AT&T. For more details on StarStar Me, see the FAQ at http://att.starstar.me/faq.