- any CAT enabled transceiver over Bluetooth, USB/Serial or with secure authentication over Network (with a PC component;
- multiple WebSDR servers around the globe.
- Works on any Android device, including smartphones, tablets and Google TV, with a minimum resolution of 320x240 and Android version 2.1 or higher (3.1 or higher for USB support);
- Works in both portrait and landscape modes;
- tuning through the rotary knob or by directly entering the frequency from a numeric keypad (in MHz);
- Up/Down buttons to tune with a preset step which depends on the selected band;
- 16 presets (including frequency, mode, info. For each of the 16 memories all parameters are saved (freq, alias, description, band, mode, etc);
- ON/OFF button. When off, the application is disconnected from the server/transceiver;
- select band from the pool of available ones;
- select operation mode (AM/ LSB/USB/CW);
- display: SWR in both graphical and text mode;
- possibility to change application font size to match any device or taste. Font size is then stored in the config file and displayed on the startup screen at next run;
- a FN key to extend the number of memories to 16 and add future functionality to some buttons;
- 16 Memories to store frequency, mode and text info;
- work in both portrait and landscape modes;
- UTC clock included in the interface;
The application is still under development, may hang or crash without a specific reason, so please be patient and send me your feedback and, why not, rate it if you like it (or even not).
More info on my web site or in the application help menu.
This application contain non-intrusive Ads, only when in offline mode.
Dan Toma - YO3GGX
Quick note on the permissions needed and why:
- INTERNET / 'Full Network Access': To fetch the graph data from our servers.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE / 'View Network Connections': To check the state of the internet connection before fetching graphs.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE / 'Test access to protected storage'
& WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE / 'Modify or delete the contents of your USB Storage' - For caching graph images locally on the device (Uses external storage if available, falls back to internal storage if not).
Gmail widget for the Android Home screen to display unread Gmail counts by label and launch directly to the label. I am in no way affiliated with Google.
Please tweet or email me any issues\criticisms\compliments\complaints.
Many Thanks to Dejan Tasic for the DT Graphite Theme.
tested on rooted 2.2 n1
Updates in version 2.3 :
* Correction of some TCP bugs
* Correction of disconnect/reconnect bug
New updates in version 2.2 :
* Adding ASCII+\r\n format
New updates in version 2.1:
* TCP bug correction
* Cleaning code
Updates in version 2.0:
* Moving to Android 3.0 minimum API
* Adding sleep management
* Display of the local port
* Moving settings into menu
Updates in version 1.3:
* Default IP address changed
* IPV6 display bug
Updates in version 1.2.5:
* Default display set to decimal + 8bits
* Default IP address changed
* Crashing bug fixed
* Freezing bug fixed
Updates in version 1.2.3:
* Correction of Decimal value display.
* Correction of message size when sending a message in 8+16 bits mode.
· The qPCR turns digital, so does this app. All new checklists, references dedicated to ddPCR are included!
· Now MIQE qPCR app is even more interactive. For the first time ever, checklists are optimized in real time: you can reach 100% for every project if you are MIQE compliant.
· Checklists are specific for each project type: just click on the kind of nucleic acid you are working with, the checklists adapts instantly by removing unnecessary items (Reverse transcription items are not relevant if working only on DNA for instance).
· Moreover, some items may not apply to your specific experiments. You can now remove them and have the most accurate MIQE compliancy.
· References have been updated, so you can keep in touch with latest MIQE related literature, symposium updates and more.
· Last but not least: Export is available. You can archive the state of your project whenever you want, share it with your colleagues, and store it.
- Completely free, no ads!
- Multiple colors for creating note.
- Elegant UI for quick access to create, edit, and search notes.
- Easily organize notes by time, color, title or content.
- Secure with password feature to lock your private notes.
- Email, share note to friends.
- Add note to calendar.
- View your notes as either list or grid.
- Search notes across application (notes, trash, calendar)
- Various types for reminder (All day event, Time Alarm event or Stick to status bar)
HOW TO USE:
- Click on top icons to add or search for note.
- Press on a particular note to perform any functionality.
More details are available in the application Help Menu or on my web site.
- Can be used on any Android device, with OS version > 2.0 and resolution >= 320x480. It works even on smaller screens, but it can become unusable;
- Possible to connect through Bluetooth (SPP profile), USB/Serial (PL2303, FT232, FT230X,PL2303 based) and Ethernet (TCP) both as client, server or in transparent mode as a combination of any two simple modes;
- In transparent mode it can be used as a redirector between Bluetooth, serial or Ethernet;
- Integrated 30 keys keypad which has a reserved space on the screen;
- Keypad can be used in different mode: letters (both smalls a caps), numbers (including hex and bin), symbols and Memory (Macro);
- All data to be sent is octet (byte) based and can be entered as char or by code (0-255) in decimal, hex or binary;
- Display the number of bytes to be send available in the buffer, including the string representation of them ( in UTF-8);
- The byte array is send only when you press enter key;
- You have the possibility to select the option to automatically add at the end of the buffer “classic” control characters: CR(code 13) and/or LF(code 10);
- 26 Memory locations where you can save some pre-defined byte arrays (no size limit) which then can be added by a single click;
- Large frame to display returned data (capacity dependent on font size);
- You can display returned data as one, two, four, eight or an unlimited number of values per row;
- Data can be displayed in different formats: char, binary, decimal or hex);
- Data can be considered per 8, 16, 32 or 64 bit;
- You can select between Little and Big Endian conventions for data longer than 8 bit;
- The total number of bytes in the receive buffer is displayed as a decimal value;
- Bluetooth pairing can be done inside the application if not done before;
- You can see name and MAC address for the local and remote Bluetooth device;
- You can see local IP address (useful when you initiate network in server mode;
- Remote host can be entered from the keypad as hostname or IP address;
- Local and remote ports can be entered through the numeric keypad;
Please send me your feedback.
This application contain Ads.
Thank you in advance for your feedback.
Requires a free or paid account at instapaper.com.
(This application is not affiliated with Instapaper.)