Over 10,000,000 users are using Super Task Killer -Fast Booster. Join them and Download for Free Now!
►Compact and easy on battery
As one of the most lightweight apps on Android devices, Super Task Killer helps you save power & memory by killing unnecessary apps while using very few power itself.
►Easy to use
Detailed lists of killed apps and amount of released memory along with an Intuitive interface enable you to release memory and boost your phone speed with a one simple tap.
►Compatible with low-end phones
Supports lower Android versions and is also compatible with small-screen phones
►Totally free and no ads
All features are free without any advertisement plug-ins
☆Intelligent Power Saving☆
► Battery Status: Detects battery status in real time and shows usage time
► Power-saving Mode: You can customize various power-saving modes or choose from four different modes to extend stand-by time
► One-tap Boost: Releases memory and boost your phone
► Regular Cleaning: Automatically closes background apps, keeping your phone at best speed
► Whitelist: Add frequently-used apps to your whitelist
► Cool Rocket Man: Lively home screen pet to help you release memory
► App List: Lists all apps and their footprints in different categories
► Easy Uninstall: Uninstalls third-party apps to free more storage space
Why kill running apps (tasks)
☆Boost phone performance☆
It is easy to fill your Android with apps when you first get it, but the more apps you have, the slower your Android becomes. STK kills the apps that you aren’t using, thereby freeing up memory to be used by more important apps.
Complex games and apps can be hard on battery life. Some apps even keep running in the background and consume power after you closed them. Killing these background apps can stop unnecessary battery drain.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Indonesian, Portuguese Brazil.
Please send feedback and help us improve the app if you encounter any problems while using the product.
This is a widget used to optimize RAM of your Android device (nothing for else :-), but it is simple, fast, extreme less RAM usage!). The "Shake Mode" allow user to release RAM at any time (even when you are playing game) by shaking your phone! It can be used as either plug-in of "Gemini App Manager (v1.5.0 and above)" or a independent widget.
1. One key press on desktop widget to optimize RAM;
2. "Shake Mode" allow user to release RAM at any time (even when you are playing game) by shaking your phone!
3. Extreme less RAM usage;
4. User can mark "Do not kill" apps in "Gemini App Manager" and they will be ignored when perform optimize operation.
1. Fix the issue that the Bluetooth ear phone can not work properly after RAM optimize operation (Feedback by Cory Leimkuehler, Bill Kwong, Rafay Aslam, Rodney Steiner, Michael, Dennis);
2. Try to fix a UI issue when performing RAM optimize on ASUS panel (Thanks to "LeRon Childs", from support mail);
3. Increase range of shake detected mode to fit more phone modules (Feedback by atjiles);
4. Use ZipAlign to improve performance and reduce memory usage of the app;
5. Other minor issues (change support mail to firstname.lastname@example.org);
“Fantastic tool for those of you who want to have a remote control for their computer for watching TV, or maybe for listening to music.” – Gizmodo
• Easy server and app setup, that just works.
• Automatic server detection to easily find servers on your network.
• Server password protection and encryption for added security.
• Supports single and multi-touch mouse control.
• Wake On LAN to easily start your server.
• Includes light and dark color themes.
• Server is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
• Control other devices including Raspberry Pi and Arduino Yún.
• 18 free remotes
Full Version Features
• 90+ remotes
• Custom Remotes
• Widgets & Quick Actions
• Voice commands
• Custom remotes
• IR actions
• NFC actions
• Android Wear (Quick Actions, Voice & Mouse)
• No ads
Mouse, Keyboard, Screen, Volume, and more.
Spotify, iTunes, Google Music, Winamp, etc.
VLC, BSPlayer, Windows Media Player, PotPlayer, etc.
Kodi (XBMC), Plex, Windows Media Center, Boxee, etc.
YouTube, Netflix, Hulu
PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Presentation
Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera
Power, Monitor, Files, Task Manager, Commands, etc.
Note that some remotes are not available for all operating systems.
• read phone status and identity: for auto-pause.
• control NFC: for NFC actions.
• full network access: for server connection.
• view network connections: for server connection.
• view Wi-Fi connections: for server connection.
• pair with Bluetooth devices: for server connection.
• control vibration: for optional haptic feedback.
• prevent phone from sleeping: for optional wake-lock.
• transmit infrared: for IR remote control.
• install shortcuts: for launcher shortcuts.
Do you want to speed up your phone with just one click?
Task Killer can help you!
Task Killer can help you to kill (close or stop) the running apps of your phone, free up the memory and increase the speed of your phone!
* Kill selected apps: You can select the running apps and kill them with just one click.
* Auto Kill: Kill the apps automatically to prevent the apps to restart after being killed. Keep your phone in good condition all the time.
* Ignore List: Add or remove app from ignore list so that you can filter important apps.
* Memory status: Show the usage of your total memory, and show the usage of every running apps so that you know which app consumes the most memory.
The very first App Manager for Android, since 03. March 2009 on the Market.
Languages: English, German, Russian, Spanish, Polish, Japanese
Android 5.0 Lollipop
This app requires Android 2.2 - 4.4
For Android 5.0 (Lollipop) look for "AppMonster v5":
With AppMonster you can easily manage, backup and restore your apps. Enjoy features like batch backup, batch restore, uninstall, install from SD card, share and much more. Simple, fast, easy to use, stable.
Let the AppMonster support you after phone reset or switch to a new phone.
It does not need ROOT, all features like backup, restore and other work without ROOT. But if you have ROOT on your phone or tablet, you get more features.
Import / Export
Export all your backups as a single file. This file will be stored in your common "Downloads" folder, so you can move your backups between different devices in easy way.
Backups -> Menue -> Export ...
Backups -> Menue -> Import ...
Share your backups with everyone over Wifi and any web browser. There is no cloud, your backups stay in your local Wifi.
Root support (busybox with installed applets "tar", "gzip" and "ls" required)
- 1-Click batch restore
- 1-Click batch uninstall
- Backup paid & protected apps
- Backup & restore app-data (f.e. settings)
- Automatic backup on new app installations - you have nothing to worry about
- Multiple version backup, you can always downgrade any app
- Backup apps to SD card
- Restore apps from SD card
- Backup/restore install-files (.apk) or Market-Links
- Batch restore from SD card or from Market
- Batch delete backups
- Quick uninstalling
- Search in apps and backups
- Sort your apps by install-date, name, size etc.
- Display apps with Ads (AdMob)
- Display apps can be moved to SD card
- Access to extended options like APP2SD, cache, permissions
- Scan SD card for install-files (.apk-files)
- Share app-links via Facebook, Twitter, mail
- Share install files directly
- Send backed up apps (.apk-files) by mail, Dropbox or what ever
Take a look to the free version first: http://goo.gl/E8DjpF
install / uninstall apps
share install files (apk) and market links
backup install files (multiple versions)
Backup local or Dropbox
You can choose between the backup locations: local storage (SD card) or Dropbox. If you decide to Dropbox, you can access your backups from all your devices.
1-click batch uninstall apps
1-click batch install apps
1-click batch restore app & app-data
Backup configuration per app
Through a flexible configuration for each app individually (auto backup, maximum number of files) you are able to save the storage space and have full control over your backups.
No waiting time
All long-term operations are performed in the background. Start batch backup or restore, leave AppMonster and do other things.
Dropbox as cloud storage provides a local cache. All backup operations can be used offline. If the cache is up-to-date, all restore operations can be used offline as well.
Backups will be synced in the background. The status of the of syncing will be displayed in the backups screen. If syncing isn't active, and you want to ensure up-to-date data, use "Force sync" in the menu of the backups screen.
For root users
SuperSU is required. Busybox is included in the app. Busybox will be not installed on the system, it will be stored in the app's private folder. Some issues could occur depends on SELinux, so please mail me before rate.
To enter the batch mode use long-click on list items. To leave batch mode use BACK key or "cancel" icon in the action bar.
Size in the app list is the size of the current install file (apk).
Size in the backup list is the size of the whole app backup (install files, app-data etc).
There are many types of task killer apps with various utilities on the app market, but them usually consume high CPU and memory resource by themselves. For this reason, we developed Elegant Task Killer, it is very efficient and only consume very low CPU and memory resource, I bet you will love it.
You can visit this website to get more information:
The main advantages of Elegant Task Killer:
* High efficiency
* very low CPU and memory resource usage
* Speed up your phone
* Save battery
* Auto-Task Killer
* Frequency Option (Free)
* Security Option (Free)
* Ignore list
* Easy to use
The app is able to be killed by auto-task kill service.
The app is unable to be killed by auto-task service.
How To Use:
1. Kill apps:
Select apps and click "Kill Apps" button.
2. Switch on/off auto service:
Click "Auto-On/Auto-Off" button.
3. Change app status:
Click a app of the list.
4. Refresh running apps:
Click "Refresh" button.
5. View app information/execute app:
Long click a app of the list.
No root required. (But there is an experimental root option which makes things even darker on some devices, e.g., the Nexus 7.)
Save your five favorite brightness and contrast settings as a preset, and get it back by touching a single button or by a Launcher shortcut (ScreenDim also provides a Launcher shortcut to cycle through the presets, and another Launcher shortcut to disable it).
ScreenDim also creates a notification item in your status bar so you can easily go back to it to adjust settings.
ScreenDim is the first dimmer that can both adjust backlight brightness below what the system normally permits on many LCD devices and dim the contrast. Some dimmers only filter and lower the contrast, which keeps the black areas unchanged and glowing gray on LCD devices when in the dark and doesn't save battery life (and at least one does it in a way that slows down 2D screen performance by about 30% in my testing). Many other dimmers only change the backlight within the range normally allowed by the OS.
I recommend you install ScreenDim Trial prior to purchasing the Full version to try it out for three days to ensure full compatibility with your device.
If you have any problems with ScreenDim, email email@example.com before leaving poor feedback. There is a lot of variation in how different devices handle screen brightness, and I may be able to adjust ScreenDim to work better for you.
Note 1: On OLED devices, there is no backlight, so all adjustment is contrast-adjustment.
Note 2: If you set ScreenDim too dark for you to see the screen, you can recover by adjusting brightness with the volume buttons while in ScreenDim, or by tapping where the brightness adjust should be on the screen if you don't have volume buttons, or by rebooting your device (on many devices this is done by holding the power button for up to ten seconds to turn the device off and then by turning on the device).
Hide the systembar and use your tablet in fullscreen-mode without losing systembars main functions: navigation options and notifications .
~ please note: This app requires root!
~ read below for issues and limitations !
This app is a light-weight replacement/companion for the default systembar on tablets.
It can disable the bottom systembar on most tablets running Android 3 or Android 4.
Now you can use the full screen for your own apps without wasting space for the bottom bar.
» Play games,
» Watch videos,
» Surf the web,
» Read your mails...
››› everything fullscreen and without losing the main functions of the systembar:
Go back, Go to Homescreen, switch between recently used apps, access notifications...
The provided replacement buttons can be configured in function, visibility, position and size. Following actions can be assigned to any button:
• Go back: Navigate back within apps.
• Go to homescreen: Shortcut to directly go to homescreen.
• Show recent apps: Quickly switch between recently used apps.
• Show notifications: Display a panel with notifications.
• Restore systembar: An action to quickly restore systembar.
• Open apps menu: Easy access even to menu of older apps.
• Pie-Menu: Opens a configurable pie-menu.
The also available plus-Version supports an automatic mode:
Just define the apps you want to use in fullscreen mode and full!screen+ takes care of the rest. It will automatically disable the bottom bar for those apps.
- Start your browser -> *poof* bottom bar is gone.
- Switch back to Home -> the bar reappears.
- Play Video -> always in fullscreen.
You don't have to care!
issues and limitations:
- in case you experience problems after reboot like notifications not working or not able to autostart:
Please upgrade/change your SuperUser-Manager and use it to upgrade/install latest su-binary!
- There are limitations with phone devices. You might lose ability to accept incoming calls or receive SMS in fullscreen mode. Please make sure to test this before using full!screen.
- On devices with split systembar (notifications on top and navigation on bottom) it is not possible to just hide navigationbar. This unfortunately is a system-limitation and no workaround possible.
In addition, you can keep track of your system by logging memory usage, running services and processes and reviewing them in the future. Useful for developers too!
Lightweight and easy to use... Boost your system with one click!
Tags: taskiller taskkiller task killer taskmanager manager panel taskpanel process app application droidrage George Geo Piskas gpiskas
NOTE: There is an Android issue where Watchdog might crash upon launching after an upgrade. It seems to be related to the upgrade of the app while the old version happens to be executing in the background. It doesn't affect your phone's operation at all. If this happens, re-launch and goto the menu and hit restart for proper monitoring.
Package verification problems: If you installed the Lite version via the Amazon app store, you'll have to upgrade it there(should be available shortly), or uninstall and reinstall the market version. This will solve your problem.
You don't need a task killer. But you do need a way to make sure a background app doesn't lose control and eat up all your CPU. Watchdog monitors your apps and alerts when one loses control, allowing you to kill just that single app. Killing apps blindly can cause them to stop working as designed, and most app developers won't even take a bug report from you if you are using a task killer!
From Android 2.2 on, the kill command works only on background apps, and they will likely restart immediately. Watchdog removes the app immediately from the list, since there isn't feedback about whether it was successful. Having lots of apps running doesn't hurt your phone at all unless they are doing something. In fact, killing an app and having it immediately restart simply consumes your phones resources. If you just leave the apps running, they will start immediately when you want to go back to it.
The paid version has all the features of the lite, removing the ads, while adding a “blacklist” feature. This allows you to pick a single app that is constantly misbehaving and assign a CPU % threshold to it. When that app exceeds the threshold, it will be automatically killed.
So stop blindly killing all your apps; be smart by managing them instead. Good for all versions of Android.
❐ About Zapper Task Killer & Manager
Zapper Task Killer & Manager is an easy way to kill the processes that are slowing down your phone - by zapping them!
✰ “Simple to use and simply amazing! Kills unnecessary apps and doesn't lag like other task killers.”
✰ “Killer! Just like their security app. Top notch!”
✰ “Great program! Does what it says and does it easily!”
Ever suspect that your phone is running slowly because of an app you downloaded? Lookout Zapper Task Killer helps you find the real culprit behind battery drain and slower phone performance by showing you a list of every active app on your phone.
Apps are sorted by CPU usage, with those that are using the most processing power at the top. If you see something that seems like it is making your phone run slower or making your battery life suffer, select the app and zap to kill it. Once you zap the app, it immediately closes down, stopping it from taking up any more of your phone’s precious resources.
Want to kill all processes and start from scratch? Hit select all and kill all active apps with one click.
Zapper Task Killer & Manager also provides real-time charts to help you visualize how much memory and processing power your phone is using overall.
Note: Zapper Task Killer & Manager can only kill background processes. If the app is running an important task, like Pandora streaming music or Gmail sending a message, it can not be killed. These can only be stopped through the Running Apps menu of the Android System Settings.
❐ About Lookout Labs
Zapper Task Killer & Manager is a project of the Labs division of Lookout Mobile Security. The goal of Lookout Labs is to explore new ideas and push the boundaries of mobile apps. Labs projects are experimental by nature, and may only be available for a limited time.
❐ About Lookout Inc.
Lookout builds security technology that protects people, businesses, governments, and critical infrastructure from the growing threats in the post-PC era.
Visit our website https://www.lookout.com/ to learn more about us.
❐ About Lookout Security & Antivirus
Zapper Task Killer & Manager is not a replacement for Lookout Security & Antivirus.
Downloading Lookout Security & Antivirus (http://ap.lookout.com/SH3q) is the best way to keep your phone & tablet safe from malware and spyware, back up your data, and locate, scream, lock, or wipe a lost or stolen mobile device.
Lookout Security & Antivirus is available in German, French, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Korean, Russian and Polish.
© 2012 Lookout, Inc. All rights reserved. Patents pending.
*Uninstall,reinstall and restart your phone can solve Froyo issues
*Click application in running list to get dialog to select operation,such as kill, open, uninstall, etc.
*push "menu" hard key to switch to applications or system tasks.
Tag: taskiller taskkiller task killer taskmanager manager panel taskpanel process app advanced task killer atk
KeepScreen block screen timeout when predefined applications are active.
Save your battery with short timeout but have great user experience with preselected "no timeout" apps. Usefull for reading mail, browsing, or guide with Google maps.
update : luminosity prefs