Featured in book "Best Android Apps"!
Are you a busy realtor or a bank officer or simply out for a home or car? Use this handy tool for regular, bi-weekly, Yearly, Interest Only, Balloon, Canadian, FHA, VA, USDA, Weekly, Semi-Monthly loans.
You can email, export Amortization! Graphically see you payoff your mortgage! Also find out what happens if you prepay!
Refinance? Not a problem. See if it is worth it to do a Refinance and when you can recover the refinance charges.
Find how much you can afford and whether to go for 15 or 30 year from the Estimator option!
All the above features of the top loan calculator app "Mortgage Calculator Pro", PLUS
- Save unlimited profiles
- More loan types
- News & Rates from Bankrate
- Custom startup
- US possible tax deductions
- Enhanced Prepayment (Combinations of prepayments at the same time. See the savings in Amortization page.)
- Help included in About screen.
Issues? Or any need to update any of the rates showing up in the app because of recent regulatory changes? Please email Dev.
Look no further, as Mortgage Loan Calculator enables you to work out every aspect of your home loan in an easy and efficient manner. This brilliant application does everything for you, calculating your payments based on the cost of your home, your initial down payment, mortgage rate, and length of agreement. Mortgage Loan Calculator also calculates property insurances and taxes for you, meaning you get an accurate figure of how much money you will pay each month as well as your remaining balance after each year. No more being taken in by attractive looking numbers only to be hit with hidden costs and extras later!
Mortgage Loan Calculator is also a great tool for calculating payments for other types of financial agreement. Download this application now, and manage your mortgage, car loans, credit card payments, and educational loans using this stunning all in one financial management solution.
• Easy to use mortgage calculator including property taxes and mortgage insurance
• All-in-one loan calculator for managing other financial matters, including car loans, credit cards, and educational loans
• Save loans to your Favorites for a quick snapshot of all regular outgoings
• Interactive sliders and large keypad for simple and accurate data entry
• Animated graphs so you can watch your balance tumble!
For home shoppers:
• Home affordability calculator estimates how much house you can afford.
• Mortgage payment calculator estimates your monthly payment and divides it into principal, interest, taxes and mortgage insurance.
• Mortgage rate comparisons show APR, fees, monthly payments and more from hundreds of lenders.
• Real-time, personalized mortgage rates based on your location help you lock in a loan on the go.
• Mortgage pre-approval demonstrates your credibility to real estate agents and sellers.
• Rate history makes it easy to come back and compare past rates with current quotes.
• “Call lender” function connects you to top lenders directly through the app.
• Refinance calculator estimates your breakeven point and shows money savings over time.
• New HARP quoting provides custom refinance rates for underwater homeowners.
Why Zillow Mortgages?
• Top-notch lenders: Have peace of mind knowing Zillow conducts background checks and curates thousands of ratings and reviews from borrowers.
• Mortgage calculators: Estimate affordability and payments as your financial situation changes. Results are displayed in easy-to-understand charts, so you won’t get lost in the numbers.
• Transparency: Compare quotes and select the best offer based on rates, fees, monthly payment estimates and more.
• Easy and anonymous: Enter a few details about the purchase price, down payment, your income and credit score range to see your personalized options. No personal information required.
Whether you're a home buyer, homeowner or real estate agent, you'll love all the features this app offers:
Four ways to calculate!
• Payment: Purchase Calculator – Determine your monthly payment on a home when you’re house hunting
• Payment: Refinance Calculator – Figure out what your monthly payment would be if you refinanced
• Amortization Calculator – Calculate the total cost of your loan and how much you could save by making extra payments
• Home Affordability Calculator – Effortlessly learn how much home you could afford
• Easy to interact with interface
• Descriptive, expandable answers that show additional information for each calculator. Look for info on PMI, down payments, savings by making extra payments, and more!
• Add your own photo to personalize and organize your saved calculations
• Share your calculations as a gorgeous .png via email, Twitter, Facebook, or SMS.
We're on a mission to build the best mortgage calculator on the planet, and we like to think we're pretty close here. Download the Mortgage Calculator by Quicken Loans today to see for yourself!
If you love calculating, let us know! Share your favorite calculations with us on Twitter and Facebook. We'd love to see them.
*** NMLS #3030. Equal housing lender. Licensed in all 50 states. For our licensing and disclosure information, please visit: http://www.quickenloans.com/about/legal/disclosures-licenses ***
Are you a real estate agent on the go?
Are you a potential home buyer?
Mortgage Payment Calculator
How much can I afford?
15 yrs vs 30 yrs
Should I pay points?
Interest Only Mortgage
Email amortization charts
Get current rates from Bankrate.com
Enter your information once. If the field appears in another calculator, the information will be entered into the same fields in the other calculators.
Mortgage calculator: See a breakdown of the four components that make up your total estimated monthly payment. An optional mortgage amortization chart will give you a monthly breakdown of the payments you make each month for the life of the loan.
Refinancing Calculator: Discover how much you can save monthly by refinancing.
Debt to Income: Calculate your Front End and Back End Ratio. Find out where you stand with your debt load and how that might affect your loan approval.
Loan Term: Choose a different loan term and see how it can affect your monthly payment, the total interest you will pay, and your overall payment.
Interest Rate: Compare interest rates and see how they can change what you pay for principal and interest, total interest, and total payments. The amount can be quite significant.
Rent or Buy: Based on your housing expenses and how long you plan to live in a certain location, see if renting or buying would be the most cost effective choice.
Fixed vs Adjustable: Compare a Fixed Interest Mortgage (interest rate stays the same for the duration of the loan) with an Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM - interest rates will change and fluctuate over the duration). The optional amortization chart provides a yearly breakdown of payments for Fixed and Adjustable Mortgages.
Get Pre-Qualified: Looking to get pre-qualified for a mortgage loan? Complete an optional online home pre-qualification application in minutes. Get a quick (as little as 10 minutes) response from a lender that can assist you.
People who might be interested in this app:
- Home buyers, home sellers, anyone preparing and beginning the home buying process, or renters curious about the potential to save if they buy versus if they rent.
Homes.com is not only your partner in the home search process, but also for financing that dream home. Feel confident about your options with the free Mortgage Calculator from Homes.com.
So, I developed this consumer centric app that is very handy to me. I hope the app helps you as much as it does to me.
Home Loan Calculator
---- ---- ----------
- Two loans – helps you decide between loans
- Existing loan and a new loan – helps you make better refinancing decision
- Amortization table
- Monthly payment
- Total interest paid over the loan term
*All major currencies are supported – no setting needed
Please visit the U.S. mortgage calculator website http://usmortgagecalculator.org/ for more information.
+ Validations that prevent user mistakes
+ Usability changes
+ Rating prompt
+ Versioning bug fix
+ Payment chart bug fix
+ Launcher icon changed
+ 'Loan Paid To Date' bug fix
+ Lots of bug fixes
+ Ability to turn extra payments ON or OFF
+ Improved math accuracy of the calculator
Internet access required for ads and analytics
This free app from The Money Mentor Way (TheMoneyMentorWay.com) identifies TO-THE-DAY and TO-THE-DOLLAR your potential savings in both time and money.
It also automatically calculates the massive, ‘free’ savings you could secure by moving to a cheaper home loan and then keeping your repayments at their existing level. A debt-busting masterstroke!
If you are targeting a particular Mortgage Freedom Date, the unique Mortgage Freedom Date slider lets you see what rate/repayments are necessary to make it happen.
And exclusive tips and tricks from Money Mentor Nicole Pedersen-McKinnon will help you hit your debt-free dream date.
DISCOVER WITH THIS APP…
- How much time and money you’d save from a lower interest rate
- How much time and money you’d save from a higher repayment
- How much time and money you’d save from a lower interest rate and keeping repayments the same
- The total interest you’d pay under every scenario
THIS APP WORKS FOR…
- New home loans
- Loans you’ve begun to pay off
- Loans of up to 40 years’ original duration
- Loans with monthly or twice-monthly repayments
Bring your Mortgage Freedom Date forward years and save a fortune!
Want more forecasting tools like this? Go to TheMoneyMentorWay.com to discover the date you could be entirely debt-free – NO mortgage, NO personal loans and NO credit card debts. PLUS find out how soon you could hit all your longed-for money goals, from the holiday of a lifetime to early retirement. Money Mentor Nicole Pedersen-McKinnon’s powerful and personalised forecasting system also captures your precise mortgage-busting boost from astute offset account use.
Visit TheMoneyMentorWay.com to model your best money move, lock in the optimal strategy and plot a path from debt to prosperity.
Three easy to use options are given from the main menu screen; standard repayment mortgage or fixed rate mortgage and 'Affordability' calculator. There are options to edit the mortgage size, the initial deposit, the Interest Rate and mortgage duration.
On each results page the calculated data on the screen can be saved and restored at any later time. Any new data saved overwrites the previously saved data.
There is also a US version of this app on the Android market.
Disclaimer : this software is a guide only, it is recommended to consult a financial adviser before making any investment
If you have any issues with this app please email me at email@example.com, with details on how it crashed, what version of Android you have running, and your phone model.
It will calculate with pinpoint accuracy, while handling the details of MI for borrowers and Realtors. Customized, personalized, and branded to represent Mortgage Professionals such as Loan Officers, Loan Originators, and other professionals who typically need to give their clients a simple tool to do complex operations such as calculating Mortgage Insurance or sending in documents necessary in the lending process.
Borrowers, Home Buyers, Refinancers, Realtors, and even some Loan Officers are unable to remember the complex calculations required to accurately determine your payment for FHA, VA, Rural (USDA), Jumbo, and Conventional loans. SimpleNexus simplifies that calculation, and allows you to save the calculations so you can make better decisions about what loan is right for you.
The Document Scanner will take pictures of documents, detect the edges, fix the perspective of the page, and combine multiple pages into a password-protected PDF.
Loan Officers represented by this app verify that they are an Equal Housing Opportunity Lender.
Calculations performed using this calculator are an estimate, are for your convenience, and are not a guarantee of financing.
By using this app, you agree to the Terms and Conditions: http://simplenexus.com/Terms-and-Conditions.html
SimpleNexus is easily the best Loan Officer App available. If you are a Loan Officer, come get your app at: http://simplenexus.com.
Proud partner of NAMB
Using Loan and Mortgage Calculator you can calculate:
1. Loan and Mortgage amount
2. Interest Rate
3. Loan or Mortgage term
4. EMI or monthly payments
5. Enter any of the 3 values and get the 4th value.
6. Get a detail illustration of load disbursement