Featured in book "Best Android Apps"!
Are you a busy realtor or a bank officer or simply out for a home or car? Use this handy tool for regular, bi-weekly, Yearly, Interest Only, Balloon, Canadian, FHA, VA, USDA, Weekly, Semi-Monthly loans.
You can email, export Amortization! Graphically see you payoff your mortgage! Also find out what happens if you prepay!
Refinance? Not a problem. See if it is worth it to do a Refinance and when you can recover the refinance charges.
Find how much you can afford and whether to go for 15 or 30 year from the Estimator option!
All the above features of the top loan calculator app "Mortgage Calculator Pro", PLUS
- Save unlimited profiles
- More loan types
- News & Rates from Bankrate
- Custom startup
- US possible tax deductions
- Enhanced Prepayment (Combinations of prepayments at the same time. See the savings in Amortization page.)
- Help included in About screen.
Issues? Or any need to update any of the rates showing up in the app because of recent regulatory changes? Please email Dev.
Calculate mortgage payments given principal, interest and term. Reverse calculate any one variable given the other three.
Enter a down payment amount or percentage and let the calculator show how large a mortgage you require.
See how the monthly payment changes when you factor in additional monthly or annual loan costs such as PMI, HOA, taxes and insurance.
The calculator supports Fixed and Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARM) loans with up to five changes in interest rates. Interest-only mortgages loans are also supported.
You can pay off your mortgage early with extra payments. Add one-off, monthly and annual extra payments. Choose up to six additional extra payment amounts and payment periods and the calculator will show how much money you can save on the loan.
Choose from weekly to annual loan payments and adjust the compounding period from daily through annual periods. The calculator supports Canadian mortgages along with UK annual rest mortgages.
Multiple rounding options on loan calculations are also available. Choose between no rounding, round half up, half down, to even, to ceiling and to floor.
The calculator also supports the input and display of multiple currencies.
For home shoppers:
• Affordability calculator determines how much house you can afford
• Mortgage payment calculator estimates monthly payment and breaks it into principal, interest, taxes and mortgage insurance
• Real-time, personalized mortgage rates to help you lock a loan on the go
• Rated and reviewed lenders that you can connect with directly through the app
• Refinance calculator estimates your breakeven point and shows money savings over time
• New HARP program quoting provides custom refinance rates for underwater homeowners
Each Zillow Mortgage Marketplace calculator features interactive sliders to easily adjust values according to various situations and displays the results in easy-to-understand charts so there is no need to pore over the numbers.
Shopping custom mortgage rates and refinance rates in the Zillow Mortgage Marketplace app is quick and easy. You can compare rates by APR, fees, monthly payment and more to find the best option. Plus, we store your rate searches so you can easily come back later and see new quotes based on current mortgage rates.
Why Zillow Mortgage Marketplace?
• Rated and reviewed lenders
o Lenders on Zillow go through a background check and are frequently rated by borrowers to help ensure everyone has a positive experience. Zillow currently has more than 60,000 lender reviews.
o Zillow Mortgage Marketplace lets you compare quotes so you can select the best offer. Stack offers against each other based on rates, fees, monthly payment estimates and more.
• Easy and anonymous
o You won’t need to share your contact information to get customized loan quotes. Just enter a few details about your situation, such as purchase price, down payment, income, and credit score range to see your personalized options.
Mortgage calculator calculate monthly payment amount base on Price, Down Rate, Interest Rate, and Term years.
Amortize table includes yearly loan balance, total payment, total interest, and total principal paid.
Affordability calculator calculates the front-end debt to income ratio base on Property Tax rate and HOA/Insurance amount.
PMI calculations with payoff date
Pie Graph and Chart to show balance and payments.
Tablet screen size support
Basic Calculator for basic math calculation
Whether you're a home buyer, homeowner or real estate agent, you'll love all the features this app offers:
Four ways to calculate!
• Payment: Purchase Calculator – Determine your monthly payment on a home when you’re house hunting
• Payment: Refinance Calculator – Figure out what your monthly payment would be if you refinanced
• Amortization Calculator – Calculate the total cost of your loan and how much you could save by making extra payments
• Home Affordability Calculator – Effortlessly learn how much home you could afford
• Easy to interact with interface
• Descriptive, expandable answers that show additional information for each calculator. Look for info on PMI, down payments, savings by making extra payments, and more!
• Add your own photo to personalize and organize your saved calculations
• Share your calculations as a gorgeous .png via email, Twitter, Facebook, or SMS.
We're on a mission to build the best mortgage calculator on the planet, and we like to think we're pretty close here. Download the Mortgage Calculator by Quicken Loans today to see for yourself!
If you love calculating, let us know! Share your favorite calculations with us on Twitter and Facebook. We'd love to see them.
*** NMLS #3030. Equal housing lender. Licensed in all 50 states. For our licensing and disclosure information, please visit: http://www.quickenloans.com/about/legal/disclosures-licenses ***
A note on development. This is a free app and it benefits me when you rate it highly. So please take the time to rate this if it helped you. If you have any issues with this app please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, with details on how it crashed, what version of Android you have running, and your phone model.
We help you make the financial process easier with the following calculators:
•Buy or Rent Calculator
•Debt to Income Calculator
•Monthly Payment Calculator
Homes.com is not only your partner in the home search process, but also for financing that dream home. Feel confident about your options with Homes.com Mortgage Calculator. No need to worry about your budget or mortgage rate, we make the process fast and effortless so you can begin your decision with the best information available.
Look no further, as Mortgage Loan Calculator enables you to work out every aspect of your home loan in an easy and efficient manner. This brilliant application does everything for you, calculating your payments based on the cost of your home, your initial down payment, mortgage rate, and length of agreement. Mortgage Loan Calculator also calculates property insurances and taxes for you, meaning you get an accurate figure of how much money you will pay each month as well as your remaining balance after each year. No more being taken in by attractive looking numbers only to be hit with hidden costs and extras later!
Mortgage Loan Calculator is also a great tool for calculating payments for other types of financial agreement. Download this application now, and manage your mortgage, car loans, credit card payments, and educational loans using this stunning all in one financial management solution.
• Easy to use mortgage calculator including property taxes and mortgage insurance
• All-in-one loan calculator for managing other financial matters, including car loans, credit cards, and educational loans
• Save loans to your Favorites for a quick snapshot of all regular outgoings
• Interactive sliders and large keypad for simple and accurate data entry
• Animated graphs so you can watch your balance tumble!
So, I developed this consumer centric app that is very handy to me. I hope the app helps you as much as it does to me.
Home Loan Calculator
---- ---- ----------
- Two loans – helps you decide between loans
- Existing loan and a new loan – helps you make better refinancing decision
- Amortization table
- Monthly payment
- Total interest paid over the loan term
*All major currencies are supported – no setting needed
At present there is only the option for repayment of the capital and interest, in future I may also include an interest-only option if desired by users.
I welcome any feedback or feature requests, just click on the Send email link below and let me know.
With regards to the permissions, it requires access to the internet to load banner adverts at the bottom. Sorry for the adverts, but I've gotta pay my mortgage somehow! :)
The results will be displayed in either a table or a graph, showing a breakdown of the capital and the interest repaid per month as well as the remaining mortgage balance.
The Ultimate Mortgage Calculator comprises of the following mortgage calculators:
Simple – for calculating a mortgage with 1 interest rate.
Fixed Rate – calculate a mortgage with 2 interest rates, one fixed for a period of time, the second for the remaining term of the mortgage.
Overpay Calculator – is only available in the full version.
Compare Mortgages – is only available in the full version.
Once the calculations are complete, a summary of your mortgage costs and a table showing a detailed breakdown will display. You can switch to display a graph which will show a graphical representation of your figures.
*This app is totally ad free*.
Please rate this app on the market.
2 mortgage calculators in 1 incredible app.
Calculate your mortgage payments.
Show a table and graph of your monthly mortgage costs.
Share your monthly summary direct from your Android device.
See a breakdown of your capital and interest payments.
See the total cost of the mortgage.
In all currencies - automatically set, so you don't have to worry about it.
Now with NO ADVERTS! Please purchase the full version if you like this version!
Graphs to show percentage representation of your figures.
Option to install on SD card.
Large buttons for easier use.
Can be used to show calculation of other fixed rate loans.
Features of the Bankrate Mortgage Calculator & Mortgage Rates app:
• Calculate monthly mortgage payments based on loan amount, interest rate, and mortgage term
• Adjust values to determine the monthly loan payment you can afford
• Use the amortization calculator to view your principal, interest and balance over time
• Calculate how making extra payments can affect your payoff, shorten your loan term and reduce total interest paid
Mortgage Rates & Payments
• Find current mortgage rates and lenders for the loan amount you’re searching for
• Adjust loan amount, mortgage type, percent down, credit score, desired points and the location of the property to get free customized rate quotes from lenders without having to disclose personal information
• Save favorite searches and calculations for future reference
Homeowners Insurance Quotes
• Quickly get quotes for Homeowners Insurance from carriers in your area
Homeownership News & Advice
• Read articles and watch videos relating to mortgages and other related topics to help manage your personal finances
• Stay informed and get advice from Bankrate.com’s expert editorial staff & bloggers
The Mortgage Calculator enables you to see how much your monthly payment will be for a mortgage, given the number of years, amount of principal, and an interest rate.
It also enables you to see the break down of each monthly payment so you can see how much is paid toward principal and how much is paid toward interest. Additionally, you can click on a month row in order to see how much principal remains until the mortgage is paid off.
The mortgage calculator can also be used as a regular loan calculator.
The app is US Dollar-based ($). Note: if you want other monetary systems, then I don't recommend this app. Please don't leave 1-star ratings for trivial things like this, but for things like crashing.
Please note that I have no way to contact people via comments on here, so the best way for me to fix your problems is for you to email me at the email address listed below. Thanks.
If you have any issues, please let me know: email@example.com
Mortgage Calculator FRM is mainly target to facilitate home buyers but it can be used to calculate the monthly payments
for anything requiring a loan with a fixed interest rate, a car, a boat or a educational loan.
This app will help you to compare multiple loan terms side-by-side and make a smart decision on what house you can afford.
The inclusion of a Amortization Table lets you check amortization schedules to determine just how much interest you will have to pay over the life of a loan.
Amortization Tables are also useful in calculating exactly how much principal is left to be paid in a loan, which is helpful for loan prepayment.
The Calculator can be moved to SD-card (Android 2.3 and above).
If you have any suggestions, or requests for additional features, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
This is an easy to use mortgage calculator. Just enter in the loan info. to find the monthly payment. Also get a breakdown of payments for life of the loan.
Ad supported - Please click an ad to help support Martin Software Solutions.
* Easy Mortgage Calculator is ad supported.
Here's what our customers are saying:
"No fluff, no complication - just a simple, easy to use mortgage calculator "
"Simple and Awesome"
"Great tool for Realtors! And their clients"
"Simple, accurate, perfect"
"Great tool. Helpful when trying to understand what you can afford"
"With this app I instantly know if I can afford the home I have in mind"
..and our favorite so far:
"You would never guess it but this TOTALLY calculates a Mortgage"
And it's free. So why not just try it out and decide for yourself?
Any questions, concerns, objections or suggestions, please email: email@example.com.
More from developer
Using Loan and Mortgage Calculator you can calculate:
1. Loan and Mortgage amount
2. Interest Rate
3. Loan or Mortgage term
4. EMI or monthly payments
5. Enter any of the 3 values and get the 4th value.
6. Get a detail illustration of load disbursement