Complete with 15 challenging missions, traverse engaging worlds and come through the winner with the highest score! Earn badges by completing the missions and get hefty rewards!
Just tilt the device left and right to wobble the jelly.
Upgrade with the earned coins to power-up at anytime.
Catch all the coins with the magnet effect.
Give your hand a break and collect this power-up to wobble automatically.
The premise is simple, don't let the balls fall into the Void™ (Not really ™ed).
It starts off slow enough to get the hang of it but then it goes faster and faster and you also need to worry about
certain traps that spawn at times.
Games doesn't have an end really, it is the type of game that you can just pick up and play.
How many waves can you last?
***When you start it for the first time and it asks your name, press the return key on the keyboard, the OK button is for accepting and saving the name once entered.
The game might be a bit heavy on older devices and requires OpenGL ES2.
It also has limited joystick support during actual gameplay. Tested gamepad: wired XBox360 controller. Button A is the hit action, B the shield.
(A Tegra2 might have some hiccups, while when tested on a Nexus 4 the game was running great.
Though this seems to be more dependent on chipset rather than how old it is. An overclocked HTC Desire HD run it fine as well.)
Game features non-intrusive ads.
JUGGLE! is our heartfelt tribute to classic gaming. It's a trip back in time to the origins of arcade games that captures the 1970s vibe but is enriched by a contemporary twist.
Use your paddle to bat balls into the air. The more balls you juggle, the more points you score. It's as simple as that. If only it was so simple to stop playing once you start...
* Easy to pick up but hard to put down - and even harder to master.
* No-nonsense rules and immediate action.
* Heart-warming retro styling with a distinctly modern flavour.
* Space-age audio effects take you on a trip.
* A choice of five paddle sensitivities. This helps fresh players get settled AND offers the connoisseur a new thrill.
* Adjustable timer position to suit left- and right-handed players.
* Rotate the device 180 degrees for devices to help on devices where you might otherwise touch the buttons during play.
* On the Xperia PLAY, use the buttons or touchpad whilst playing in portrait mode.
** XHD Version - Gingerbread (2.3+) and Xperia PLAY optimized **
"JUGGLE! is a gloriously simple and entertaining game that is flawlessly executed." ThePortableGamer.com
"JUGGLE! is just perfect for pulling out when you have a spare moment. Definitely worth adding to anyone's collection." 5/5 AppSpy.com
Please email us with questions or feedback.
Try our other awesome HD & 3D Games. Whether you want a puzzle, arcade, action, strategy or casual game, we've something entertaining for you:
* In TileStorm highly addictive puzzles of path construction against the clock are great brain training as you guide Eggbot the Robot through a jungle of challenges. Pocket gold coins in TileStorm Eire as you need to slide the tiles to guide our robo hero from spire to castle on an Irish adventure in another beautiful brain teaser. Or bag a jewel or two in TileStorm Polar in a super new Tile Storm story. Free Lite version [Massive Hadron]
* Fight for survival & battle through a night in the city with a gun & torch as your only defense (defence) against an angry zombie hoard in Aftermath XHD. Attack or run? Your choice. [Two Heads]
* Glide through the air like a paper plane (or the birds!) as you race flying at high speed from tower to tower in Ground Effect Pro X HD. Enjoy virtual physics, acceleromoter control and stereoscopic 3D. [Glenn Corpes]
* Be truly challenged by Denki Blocks! Deluxe which The Sunday Times called “a Tetris for the 21st century"
* Slice, dice, cut, chop, pop and flick blobs of color goo in Mixt. Includes bonus MP3 music track by DJ Shur-i-kan to enjoy as you mix the bubbles of coloured paint [Uprising]
* Fun for kids and all the family alike. Farm fruit in Frootrees as you flick, throw and toss the Froot to harvest them using your poker skills to balance risk & reward. Just a hint of south park. Or try the Freaky Halloween Edition [Tin Man]
* Be a cool snowboard ninja and smash the course record in Snow Dude. Don't tank your jump! [Lycette Bros]
* A retro glow awaits you in Spirit - carve space with your touch
* Face doodle like never before in Magnetic Shaving Derby [Nyarlu Labs]
* For sports fans, score a homerun in Big Hit Baseball or bat and bowl the best in Big Cup Cricket FREE from our friends at Beautiful Game Studios.
Small Print: VAT added within EU. May require license from Google & collect anonymous stats. If u get error "Unknown reason -18", please email or google for solution. Dev tested devices from HTC, Samsung, Motorola, Sony Ericsson incl Xperia Play, Droid, Galaxy & Desire Z.
Buddy Run is a casual game with simple gameplay: just tap anywhere on the screen to make Leon jump. But make no mistake: this game will challenge your reflexes and your memory with increasingly difficult challenges! Made for all ages, with graphics that resemble a beautiful cartoon, Buddy is all made in 2D with addictive gameplay inspired by classics such as Super Nintendo Super Mario World and Donkey Kong Country. A great casual game with guaranteed fun for a long time.
Fed up with people using your smartphone or tablet without seeking permission from you?
This app will be the best tool for you.
It will even make you laugh a lot.
Electric Display Prank is a PRANK app which simulates an electric field over your smartphone or tablet’s display.
It can be used to make a small joke to your family, relatives and friends.
It also can be used as a tool to scare people from taking away your smartphone or tablet.
With the simulation; the app will be using a live wallpaper of electric field, great sound effects that will match the live wallpaper and also, the full vibration of the phone which would make it a realistic effect.
Probably, they will be scared a lot to this app.
But do not worry, the app will not damage nor harm anything from your device.
It will only simulate an electric field.
***Disclaimer*** Your phone is your responsibility, so if you have someone who drops it after getting scared that is the risk you choose to take by playing this app..