Quick Talk AAC has been effectively used by individuals with autism, down syndrome, cerebral palsy, apraxia, and other special needs, both at home and in a school environment. There is a huge need for an assistive technology that can equip those who are non-verbal with the ability to communicate. Typical Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) devices and apps are either too expensive or too complicated. We have set out to change this by providing an affordable solution to everyone with access to a mobile phone or tablet. We developed Quick Talk with the advice and guidance from experts in speech therapy, educators, and individuals who use AAC devices to pack it full of features, while keeping simplicity and cost in mind. The outcome is a one-of-a-kind app that we believe will change many lives.
We believe Quick Talk is going to make a huge difference in peoples' lives and are committed to its continual improvement. Please email us any suggestions you may have about how we can further improve Quick Talk as we take your feedback seriously.
Key Quick Talk AAC Features:
** Completely New Design - easy to navigate, great to look at, and fun to use
** Three high quality US English voices to choose from (male and female) or use any TTS voice available in Android
** Typing Mode - speak as you type!
** Profiles allow for multiple users and/or setups
** Includes Smarty Symbols library of 11,000 symbols developed by a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist
** Quick access to Yes/No from every screen
** Ability to personalize all Profiles, Categories, and Pages
** Create pages with up to 8 speech buttons to expand your options (tablets only)
** Create unlimited Profiles, Categories, and Pages and personalize them with Pictures, Text-to-Speech, or Personal Audio
** Easy navigation options for anyone to use
Unlike many other AAC communication apps of this type, AAC Autism myVoice app can be used IMMEDIATELY after install for communication of basic needs, wants and/or emotions. This AAC app has been preloaded with pictures to touch, (AAC Autism myVoice app will immediately speak or say what's tapped or touched) from meals and drinks (pancakes, lasagna, bananas, milk, apple juice) to different places (home, park) and toys or emotions (for ex. "I am happy!"). Simple and easy to use categories based on pictures. Also, includes a "manual" tool for people who can spell and just want the app to speak what they typed. This AAC app is for anyone that is nonverbal.
No subscriptions or extras to purchase later. It's all included in this AAC app! Add your own images to the AAC Autism myVoice app anytime for free. AAC Autism myVoice has an easy to use upload tool. Great for including pictures of family and favorite things! Also, from the Active screen, caregivers can activate/deactivate any current or uploaded images at any time.
* Ready to use AAC device immediately with preloaded images to touch and speak now
* Very simple and easy for children (even toddlers) to use
* Use your own pictures of things your child is familiar with
* Easy to activate/deactivate preloaded or uploaded images
AAC Autism myVoice was designed to be a communication aide or AAC device for those with reduced or no verbal skills. Within the app are attractive pictures/images to help adults and children with Autism or similar challenges to communicate their wants and needs. When the images are tapped, the app will speak what the image is of.
AAC Autism myVoice is a great communications tool for children or toddlers and adults with little or no verbal skills. Stroke patients and people suffering from a number of brain injuries can also find this AAC app helpful.
We hope you find this AAC communications app very helpful and look forward to your comments and/or suggestions. Thank you!
Comma AAC는 COMM(Communication)+ A(Android)를 결합한 명칭입니다.
1. 다양한 AAC사용자를 위해 운동, 인지, 언어, 의사소통능력에 따라 적절한 의사소통판을 제공할 수 있도록 다양한 셀수(예: 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 15셀) 의 의사소통판을 제공하고 있습니다.
2. 많은 어휘 및 상징을 탑재 가능합니다. (총 6176개 어휘 및 상징 탑재 가능)
3. AAC사용자에 적절하게 상징(예: 사진, 그림(칼라선화, 흑백선화, 픽토그램 등)및 어휘 수정이 가능합니다.
4. 음성녹음이 가능합니다.
5. AAC를 처음 사용하는 AAC사용자 및 대화상대자(부모, 또래, 치료사, 교사 등)들도 쉽게 사용할 수 있도록 기능들이 쉽게 제작되었습니다.
6. AAC사용자의 인지적 부담을 덜어주고 치료사나 교사들이 앱에서 사용한 의사소통판을 캡처후 프린트 하여 사용하기에 적합하도록 색상및 기능을 고려하여 제작되었습니다.
개발자 연락처 :
With Posco, users can express their needs, wants, and feelings. They can participate in school, share their thoughts, and even partake in conversations. Here are some of the features that make this possible:
- Large library of built-in words and phrases.
- High quality voice.
- Ability to add new items.
- Ability to edit existing items (rename items, customize with personal pictures, delete items).
- Protection against accidental and unwanted additions and modifications (useful if the user is a child).
- Easy to use sentence builder; enables the user to easily repeat previously spoken items.
- High contrast mode.
- Large tile (magnification) mode for tablet devices.
- Backup and restore your library of words and phrases (further protection against accidental and unwanted additions and modifications).
- Tutorial video which covers navigating the application, adding and editing items, and backing up and restoring your library.
- Simplistic, colorful graphics.
- Extremely easy to use.
Posco was created for my [high school] senior year independent study. It has been in development for over one year. I started out with a single goal in mind: to create an affordable, easy to use, powerful AAC application. Achieving this goal was possible due to my experience as not only an aspiring software developer, but as a founding member of my school's Unified Sports team and a member of the Connecticut Unified Sports Youth Activation Council.
After close to six months of real world testing, Posco has consistently been successful in facilitating communication for people with a wide range of disabilities. I hope that Posco can help you or someone you care about in the same way it has helped the people that I care about.
Copyright © 2013 Bryan Keller
LetMeTalk enables you to line up images in a meaningful way to read this row of images as a sentence. To line up images is known as AAC (Augmentative and Alternative Communication).
The image database of LetMeTalk contains more than 9,000 easy to understand images from ARASAAC (http://arasaac.org). Additionally, you can add existing images from the device or take new photos with the build in camera.
To use LetMeTalk, no internet connection or mobile contract is necessary. Therefore you can use LetMeTalk in almost any situation, like hospitals, nursing home or schools.
At the first start of LetMeTalk, the app will download a data package with all images (about 70MB).
You can find LetMeTalk tutorials at http://letmetalk.info/support
• autism symptoms and Asperger syndrome, autistic spectrum disorder (ASD)
• speech apraxia
• articulation/phonological disorder
• Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
• Motor Neuron Disease (MND)
• cerebral palsy
• down syndrome
• more than 9,000 images from ARASAAC included
• voice support for images and sentences
• unlimited creation of new categories and adding new images
• pre configured for kids with autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
• load / save your current profile (vocabulary)
• keep several profiles on your devices and switch fast between them
• share your profile easily with other devices
• load new profiles from our forum directly within LetMeTalk
• switch fast between 2 languages and use LetMeTalk as translator
• supported languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian and German, Chinese, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Arabic, Russian, Polish, Bulgarian, Romanian, Galician, Catalan, Basque
• voice, if used language is supported by installed text to speech engine
You can create tables or record tales as well.
The tables are divided into 8 categories, People, Actions, Emotions, Objects, Food, Places, Adjectives, Other. You can decide to build a simple phrase or tap and talk.
About the Tales, you can choose to let the device to tell the tales or tap each image to listen at your pace.
Building tables and tales is very simple. If you chose Edit Mode, you are able to insert delete and modify any images on tables or tales.
New Simple Tabs are available. Switching from Talking tabs to Simple Tabs is easy.
Backup and Restore let you save your work and transfer them to other devices with Aac Talking Tabs.
The application can run from smartphone to tablets from 2.2 to 4.4.
You can remove ads purchasing the Aac Taliking Tabs Donate key
Note that only on O.S. >=3.x you can use full functionality such as drag and drop
ICT-AAC e-Galerija omogućuje slaganje priča pomoću fotografija.
Svakoj fotografiji je moguće pridružiti tekstualni i zvučni zapis,
a same fotografije je moguće slikati ili preuzeti s uređaja na kojem
se aplikacija izvodi.
Application is made for tablets from 7'' to 10.1''.
ICT-AAC e-Galerija enables users to create stories using photos.
Users can assign text and audio to each photo and thus create their own stories for their kids.
When you hear the word 'Lily', what comes to your mind? How does a rose look? Learn about various flowers and identify them all with the help of the app Flowers ☺ Lite Autism Series. This app is designed by WebTeam Corporation to introduce different flowers to children on the spectrum.
As we know, the recommendation of 40 hours per week of ABA programming as employed by Lovaas’s study has been cited by many parents as being vital to their child’s success. The National Research Council’s 2001 report (p. 184) summarizes the skills necessary for implementing an effective ABA program as:
“Teachers must be familiar with theory and research concerning best practices for children with autistic spectrum disorders, including methods of applied behavior analysis, naturalistic learning, incidental teaching, assistive technology, socialization, communication, inclusion, adaptation of the environment, language interventions, assessment, and the effective use of data collection systems. Specific problems in generalization and maintenance of behaviors also affect the need for training in methods of teaching children with autistic spectrum disorders. The wide range of IQ scores and verbal skills associated with autistic spectrum disorders, from profound mental retardation and severe language impairments to superior intelligence make the need for training of personnel even greater.”
The content is reviewed and approved by the expert educators and researchers from the Autism industry and are based on ABA therapy (the only scientifically-validated treatment for children with developmental disabilities, special education needs or autism).
This app records score information for progress tracking and analysis purposes. Recorded scores are also used for customization of the assignment of the new educational material delivered through the app as the user progresses with the targeted skills.
TalkTablet LITE (demo version) has the following limitations.
1. Buttons changes are not saved for subsequent sessions
2. Speaks a maximum of 15 times. Restart to speak again.
Demo Version now includes speech output
TalkTablet LITE® is a fully-featured symbol/text communication solution for people who have difficulty communicating as a result of autism, aphasia, Down Syndrome, stroke, laryngectomy or any other condition that affects a persons ability to communicate effectively.
If you need the speech/voice output version, choose "TalkTablet - Speech/AAC".
** TalkTablet is the only fully featured AAC speech solution that is compatible with Apple iOS, Android and Kindle handheld and tablet devices. **
TalkTablet is developed by Gus Communication Devices, a leader in speech software for over 21 years. First released in 2012, TalkTablet has become the premier, reasonably priced, Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) solution for children and adults with autism, aphasia, Rett Syndrome, Down syndrome, developmental disabilities, apraxia, stroke, or traumatic brain injury.
Simplicity by Design
• Select buttons that contain predefined words or phrases
• Add random text to phrases using the embedded on-screen keyboard
Choose one of the included vocabularies and start communicating today!
• TalkTablet includes NINE (9) SLP designed starter vocabularies that offer 16 to 48 buttons/page.
OR create a new vocabulary of your own design
Expand your pages along with the user's progression
• Each grid size (buttons/page) can be increased or decreased at any time to suit your needs
• Transition to literacy with word prediction
EASY, EASY customization
• Add buttons, pages, or new vocabularies in a flash. The most intuitive AAC app available today.
• Choose from over 11,000 included SymbolStix™ symbols, or take photos with the camera, use photos from your album, or add Google images to your buttons
• Create unlimited user vocabularies from a single app
• Change color, font, borders, backgrounds and more on each button or page
• Buttons can be made invisible, dimmed or normal
• Move buttons by simply pressing, holding and dragging to new location
• Copy and paste buttons between page or user vocabularies
• Prevent unwanted editing by enabling a password to the editing area
• Prevent unwanted repeated tapping of buttons with the “Tap Delay” feature
* Share buttons, pages or entire vocabularies WIRELESSLY with other TalkTablet users.
• Built-in backup and restore feature to safeguard your pages, including our free offsite backup service
• Compatible with handheld and tablet devices running Android
• An internet connection is NOT required to use TalkTablet. It is a “stand alone” app
• Includes toll free telephone technical support and free updates….for LIFE
• Created by the leader in speech software for over 21 years!!
TalkTablet includes our free Gus Global Sharing Service which allows users to share buttons, pages of buttons or entire user vocabularies with other TalkTablet users anywhere in the world. Requires an internet connection. The LITE (demo) version does not include this feature.
Learn more about TalkTablet and view step-by-step video tutorials at www.TalkTablet.com
More from developer
Tobii Sono Flex has been designed to be easy to operate and easy for SLPs, teachers, parents, caregivers or other communication partners to setup and customize.
--- Version and pricing ---
Tobii Sono Flex is also available in a slightly limited, but fully functioning evaluation version called Tobii Sono Flex Lite.
--- Some of the features of Tobii Sono Flex ---
- Combines core and topic-based vocabulary in a unique and dynamic way
- Provides an easy, and highly motivating, start with over 50 pre-made context vocabularies
- Comes with more than 11,000 SymbolStix® symbols
- Use the camera and photo albums of the iPhone or iPad to create your own symbols
- Comes with 5 US English, high quality Acapela voices; one boy, one girl, two women and one male voice
- Offers a solid structure to build up a large common vocabulary and enables versatile communication
- Great flexibility in tailoring the vocabulary to individual and situational needs
- Develop within Tobii Sono Flex, into other Sono Suite products or even switch hardware platforms
- Tobii Sono Flex is available for Android, iPhone, iPod, iPad and on regular PCs and dedicated speech devices running Tobii Communicator.
Read more on www.tobiisonoflex.com or www.tobii.com
--- Read what others say about Sono Flex ---
"Awesome, awesome, awesome! I wonder why it hasn’t been developed before. It is great to have the situational modules at hand so easily. This is just perfect for us to prepare sessions with clients with a minimum of time consumption. It is really nice that you have chosen very interactive and playful contexts that are age independent."
Alycia Berg, MS, CCC-SLP, Boston Children’s Hospital
"I have to say, I really like Sono Flex. I believe that the control that a user has over it is going to be very helpful and prove to be successful over other currently available products where one can just flip through screens without having access to a full communication system that supports interaction.
I really love the Context-based pages. It is great that you include phrases in these as well for quick interactions that are specific to the context-based pages. Glad to see About Me as a context page.
The way you can swap out context-based pages is really brilliant and helps to expand the communication opportunities without increasing the navigation demands."
Judy Lariviere, M.Ed., OTR/L, Communication Specialist, Rett Clinic, Oakland Children’s Hospital
"Looks good. I like the way the vocab is laid out and you can change one bottom bar it’s possibly the fastest way of changing vocab I have seen."
Will Wade, Lead Occupational Therapist at Kent Communication and Assistive Technology Service, Researcher at Oxford Brookes University, Operator of Apps for AAC website
"I love the vocabulary and the mix of core words and situations.
What I like: Layout of pages; no vertical scroll; grammar feature; situations, situations, situations. Editing is very different, but once I got used to it I liked it (I like to see the whole page as a list, that is cool)."
Kate Ahern, M.S.Ed., AT Specialist and Operator of ‘Teaching Learners with Multiple Special Needs’ Blog