TalkTablet LITE (demo version) has the following limitations.
1. Buttons changes are not saved for subsequent sessions
2. Speaks a maximum of 15 times. Restart to speak again.
Demo Version now includes speech output
TalkTablet LITE® is a fully-featured symbol/text communication solution for people who have difficulty communicating as a result of autism, aphasia, Down Syndrome, stroke, laryngectomy or any other condition that affects a persons ability to communicate effectively.
If you need the speech/voice output version, choose "TalkTablet - Speech/AAC".
** TalkTablet is the only fully featured AAC speech solution that is compatible with Apple iOS, Android and Kindle handheld and tablet devices. **
TalkTablet is developed by Gus Communication Devices, a leader in speech software for over 21 years. First released in 2012, TalkTablet has become the premier, reasonably priced, Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) solution for children and adults with autism, aphasia, Rett Syndrome, Down syndrome, developmental disabilities, apraxia, stroke, or traumatic brain injury.
Simplicity by Design
• Select buttons that contain predefined words or phrases
• Add random text to phrases using the embedded on-screen keyboard
Choose one of the included vocabularies and start communicating today!
• TalkTablet includes NINE (9) SLP designed starter vocabularies that offer 16 to 48 buttons/page.
OR create a new vocabulary of your own design
Expand your pages along with the user's progression
• Each grid size (buttons/page) can be increased or decreased at any time to suit your needs
• Transition to literacy with word prediction
EASY, EASY customization
• Add buttons, pages, or new vocabularies in a flash. The most intuitive AAC app available today.
• Choose from over 11,000 included SymbolStix™ symbols, or take photos with the camera, use photos from your album, or add Google images to your buttons
• Create unlimited user vocabularies from a single app
• Change color, font, borders, backgrounds and more on each button or page
• Buttons can be made invisible, dimmed or normal
• Move buttons by simply pressing, holding and dragging to new location
• Copy and paste buttons between page or user vocabularies
• Prevent unwanted editing by enabling a password to the editing area
• Prevent unwanted repeated tapping of buttons with the “Tap Delay” feature
* Share buttons, pages or entire vocabularies WIRELESSLY with other TalkTablet users.
• Built-in backup and restore feature to safeguard your pages, including our free offsite backup service
• Compatible with handheld and tablet devices running Android
• An internet connection is NOT required to use TalkTablet. It is a “stand alone” app
• Includes toll free telephone technical support and free updates….for LIFE
• Created by the leader in speech software for over 21 years!!
TalkTablet includes our free Gus Global Sharing Service which allows users to share buttons, pages of buttons or entire user vocabularies with other TalkTablet users anywhere in the world. Requires an internet connection. The LITE (demo) version does not include this feature.
Learn more about TalkTablet and view step-by-step video tutorials at www.TalkTablet.com
Unlike many other AAC communication apps of this type, AAC Autism myVoice app can be used IMMEDIATELY after install for communication of basic needs, wants and/or emotions. This AAC app has been preloaded with pictures to touch, (AAC Autism myVoice app will immediately speak or say what's tapped or touched) from meals and drinks (pancakes, lasagna, bananas, milk, apple juice) to different places (home, park) and toys or emotions (for ex. "I am happy!"). Simple and easy to use categories based on pictures. Also, includes a "manual" tool for people who can spell and just want the app to speak what they typed. This AAC app is for anyone that is nonverbal.
No subscriptions or extras to purchase later. It's all included in this AAC app! Add your own images to the AAC Autism myVoice app anytime for free. AAC Autism myVoice has an easy to use upload tool. Great for including pictures of family and favorite things! Also, from the Active screen, caregivers can activate/deactivate any current or uploaded images at any time.
* Ready to use AAC device immediately with preloaded images to touch and speak now
* Very simple and easy for children (even toddlers) to use
* Use your own pictures of things your child is familiar with
* Easy to activate/deactivate preloaded or uploaded images
AAC Autism myVoice was designed to be a communication aide or AAC device for those with reduced or no verbal skills. Within the app are attractive pictures/images to help adults and children with Autism or similar challenges to communicate their wants and needs. When the images are tapped, the app will speak what the image is of.
AAC Autism myVoice is a great communications tool for children or toddlers and adults with little or no verbal skills. Stroke patients and people suffering from a number of brain injuries can also find this AAC app helpful.
We hope you find this AAC communications app very helpful and look forward to your comments and/or suggestions. Thank you!
Quick Talk AAC has been effectively used by individuals with autism, down syndrome, cerebral palsy, apraxia, and other special needs, both at home and in a school environment. There is a huge need for an assistive technology that can equip those who are non-verbal with the ability to communicate. Typical Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) devices and apps are either too expensive or too complicated. We have set out to change this by providing an affordable solution to everyone with access to a mobile phone or tablet. We developed Quick Talk with the advice and guidance from experts in speech therapy, educators, and individuals who use AAC devices to pack it full of features, while keeping simplicity and cost in mind. The outcome is a one-of-a-kind app that we believe will change many lives.
We believe Quick Talk is going to make a huge difference in peoples' lives and are committed to its continual improvement. Please email us any suggestions you may have about how we can further improve Quick Talk as we take your feedback seriously.
Key Quick Talk AAC Features:
** Completely New Design - easy to navigate, great to look at, and fun to use
** Three high quality US English voices to choose from (male and female) or use any TTS voice available in Android
** Typing Mode - speak as you type!
** Profiles allow for multiple users and/or setups
** Includes Smarty Symbols library of 11,000 symbols developed by a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist
** Quick access to Yes/No from every screen
** Ability to personalize all Profiles, Categories, and Pages
** Create pages with up to 8 speech buttons to expand your options (tablets only)
** Create unlimited Profiles, Categories, and Pages and personalize them with Pictures, Text-to-Speech, or Personal Audio
** Easy navigation options for anyone to use
----- FEATURES ------
- There are over 170 icons consisting of pictures with it’s corresponding word. The icons are included with clear, easy-to-listen audios.
- Easy to find and to navigate. You can decide to put the icons in alphabetical order, or to have them categorized in their rightful genres(ie. greetings, actions/feelings, etc).
- Customize! You can create your own icons with your own pictures and voice.
----- WITH VOICE4U YOU CAN -----
- Create a visual schedule
- Be able to tell stories, explain an event or occasion
- Make and share delicious recipes
Voice4U is noted for being used by special ed teachers and speech therapists, within the States and around the world. It’s simplicity and convenience makes it appealing to anyone.
If you have any questions or would like more to have more info, please visit our:
Official Website: http://voice4uaac.com/
Official Blog: http://voice4uaac.com/blog/
Introduction Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onaF0DONlGY
Facebook Page: http://facebook.com/voice4uaac
*** Voice4u has won the grand prize for the Android Application Award (A3)! ***
LetMeTalk enables you to line up images in a meaningful way to read this row of images as a sentence. To line up images is known as PECS (Picture Exchange Communication System) or AAC (Augmentative and Alternative Communication).
The image database of LetMeTalk contains more than 9,000 easy to understand images from ARASAAC (http://arasaac.org). Additionally, you can add existing images from the device or take new photos with the build in camera.
To use LetMeTalk, no internet connection or mobile contract is necessary. Therefore you can use LetMeTalk in almost any situation, like hospitals, nursing home or schools.
At the first start of LetMeTalk, the app will download a data package with all images (about 70MB).
You can find LetMeTalk tutorials at http://letmetalk.info/support
• autism symptoms and Asperger syndrome, autistic spectrum disorder (ASD)
• speech apraxia
• articulation/phonological disorder
• Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
• Motor Neuron Disease (MND)
• cerebral palsy
• down syndrome
• more than 9,000 images from ARASAAC included
• voice support for images and sentences
• unlimited creation of new categories and adding new images
• pre configured for kids with autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
• supported languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian and German, Chinese, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Arabic, Russian, Polish, Bulgarian, Romanian, Galician, Catalan, Basque
• voice, if used language is supported by installed text to speech engine
You can create tables or record tales as well.
The tables are divided into 8 categories, People, Actions, Emotions, Objects, Food, Places, Adjectives, Other. You can decide to build a simple phrase or tap and talk.
About the Tales, you can choose to let the device to tell the tales or tap each image to listen at your pace.
Building tables and tales is very simple. If you chose Edit Mode, you are able to insert delete and modify any images on tables or tales.
New Simple Tabs are available. Switching from Talking tabs to Simple Tabs is easy.
Backup and Restore let you save your work and transfer them to other devices with Aac Talking Tabs.
The application can run from smartphone to tablets from 2.2 to 4.4.
You can remove ads purchasing the Aac Taliking Tabs Donate key
Note that only on O.S. >=3.x you can use full functionality such as drag and drop
Speech with Milo: Verbs is centered on an adorable and energetic mouse named Milo. Milo performs over 100 actions, such as bounce, count, and play. This provides an engaging way to build up an action word vocabulary in the child. Flash cards are typically used for this type of exercise, but the animation that comes with Milo will keep any child focused and attentive. And most important- it is fun!
The app comes with two sets of instructions- one for Speech Therapists and one for Parents. This app can be used for infants and toddlers, as well as children with language delays.
About the app:
- Used in therapy for children with special needs, such as: Autism / Asperger Syndrome, Down Syndrome, developmental delays, cognitive delays, speech and language delays.
- Fun and affordable
- Milo, an animated mouse, keeps children interested and motivated to learn.
- Instructions for Speech Therapists and Parents
- Verb is spoken as the action is completed to reinforce action with auditory input. There is an option to turn this feature off.
- Written verb is displayed at the bottom of the screen to reinforce reading skills.
- Phrase button allows child to listen to a sentence using the verb.
- Milo takes a break every once in a while with some cheese and a dance. The child gets to feed Milo some cheese and watch him dance as a reward for his/her hard work.
- You may customize the actions that Milo performs. On List of Actions from the Home Page, you can do the following: random order, alphabetical order, or select your own custom set of verbs to work on by touching the word(s) in list of actions to activate/deactivate blue button.
Background music can be turned off if it is too distracting for the child
Milo is back to bring you Sequencing exercises like you have never used before! Enjoy 35 dynamic sequencing exercises using animation to keep your child engaged. Speech with Milo: Sequencing was created by a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist to help children develop sequencing and storytelling skills. The adorable mouse Milo brings a friend along this time to entertain and help your child.
★★★★★ "This app developer really understands what SLP's find valuable in an app that is used in a therapy setting."
★★★★★ "I use the Milo apps on a daily basis in therapy and the children remain engaged and truly enjoy playing and learning with Milo. This app is a must buy."
Build basic sequencing skills by ordering three cards showing Milo and Melvin performing a task. For example, cards showing Milo “Washing Hands” and “Going to the Movies” are presented in random order. The child is tasked with putting the cards in order by dragging the images into the appropriate box (numbered 1-3). Once the child has put the cards in order, they are provided with the option to play the animation demonstrating the sequence of events. The app is provided with configurable options to view hints, hear the sentence aloud, ‘success’ sounds, etc. Forget those $15 Sequencing cards at the educational stores- this is much more fun for your child.
Watch the YouTube demo here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiZ-IBPC6gU
Speech with Milo first became popular amongst Speech-Language Pathologists and parents with apps to help children build language skills with Verbs and Prepositions. The Verbs app represented the education category for the Mobile Premier Awards and was embraced by the parent community. Now Milo returns to help build critical sequencing skills.
The app comes with a set of instructions written by a licensed SLP to help you work with your child.
These are the language skills you will be targeting with this app:
•Storytelling and/or retelling
•Time concepts “first,” “next,” and “last”
•Increasing utterance length
•Developing complex sentences
•Improving grammatical skills
Excellent for teaching all children including kids with Autism or those with delayed language & requiring speech therapy.
- Cues created with custom photos from either the camera or imported via downloads.
- After choice has been made shaking the device will reset the choice board.
- Text To Speech plays sentence based on cue category followed by cue name.
- Built in crop utility with set aspect ratio assures all images are same dimensions.
- Cues are displayed alphabetically, and can be placed in categories for easy navigation.
- After choice is made Large text accompanies image to connect the word, with the item, with the vocalization.
From the makers of "Pocket SLP - Articulation," an application wildly popular with speech therapists, comes a state of the art speech therapy tool specifically designed for parents to help their children with the pronunciation of those notorious Rs.
R is a complex sound that has a reputation for being one of the most difficult to address without consistent direction and practice. Home practice significantly improves the speed and accuracy of progress.
Parents can begin by reading easy to understand tips provided by practicing speech pathologists and viewing highly detailed diagrams for the tricky tongue positioning that R requires.
Then parents can begin using the stimulus cards that allow R practice at the beginning, middle, and end of words. Once your child is making progress with the R words, then parents can choose to include the words within sentences. With over 600 images, there is plenty of practicing to be done!
Best of all though is "The R App for Parents" allows parents to enter the names of their children and track their progress! Parents can "score" their child's responses by selecting "correct, incorrect, or close" buttons. This app will save each practice session and even allows for the results to be emailed to other family members or speech therapists.
N'hésitez pas à télécharger la VERSION DEMO de "Confusion m/n" si vous voulez vous faire une idée précise de nos logiciels d'entraînement sur les confusions !
Le petit conseil de l'orthophoniste : commencez par insister sur les exercices "pour les oreilles", qui développeront l'attention auditive de votre enfant.
Améliorations envisagées : mode "progression", augmentation du nombre de mots (actuellement 320 : 160 vrais mots et 160 distracteurs).
Mots-clés : apprendre, enseigner, les enfants, école primaire, orthophonie, orthophoniste, confusions, mélange, lettres, les aptitudes cognitives, éducatif, c/g
TAPTOTALK MULTIPLAYER IS NOT THE PAID VERSION OF THE FREE TAPTOTALK APP. YOU MUST KNOW THE ID AND PASSWORD OF EACH TAPTOTALK YOU WANT TO PLAY.
The IEP app is a mobile application for writing functional and educationally relevant individualized education plan (IEP) goals or outcomes. It is fast, efficient and easy to use. It can be used by teachers, occupational therapists, physical therapists and speech therapists who work with children in need of related services to support their participation in the classroom or educational setting. The application allows the user to customize long and short term goals. It assists in developing measurable objectives and provides different options for measuring progress. The user generates goals within the application that can be sent to the users email and then cut and paste into other documents such as evaluations, plans of care, progress notes and IEP documents. Goal categories in the lite version include: eating and drinking, tool use, written work and clothing management.
More from developer
Tobii Sono Flex has been designed to be easy to operate and easy for SLPs, teachers, parents, caregivers or other communication partners to setup and customize.
--- Version and pricing ---
Tobii Sono Flex is also available in a slightly limited, but fully functioning evaluation version called Tobii Sono Flex Lite.
--- Some of the features of Tobii Sono Flex ---
- Combines core and topic-based vocabulary in a unique and dynamic way
- Provides an easy, and highly motivating, start with over 50 pre-made context vocabularies
- Comes with more than 11,000 SymbolStix® symbols
- Use the camera and photo albums of the iPhone or iPad to create your own symbols
- Comes with 5 US English, high quality Acapela voices; one boy, one girl, two women and one male voice
- Offers a solid structure to build up a large common vocabulary and enables versatile communication
- Great flexibility in tailoring the vocabulary to individual and situational needs
- Develop within Tobii Sono Flex, into other Sono Suite products or even switch hardware platforms
- Tobii Sono Flex is available for Android, iPhone, iPod, iPad and on regular PCs and dedicated speech devices running Tobii Communicator.
Read more on www.tobiisonoflex.com or www.tobii.com
--- Read what others say about Sono Flex ---
"Awesome, awesome, awesome! I wonder why it hasn’t been developed before. It is great to have the situational modules at hand so easily. This is just perfect for us to prepare sessions with clients with a minimum of time consumption. It is really nice that you have chosen very interactive and playful contexts that are age independent."
Alycia Berg, MS, CCC-SLP, Boston Children’s Hospital
"I have to say, I really like Sono Flex. I believe that the control that a user has over it is going to be very helpful and prove to be successful over other currently available products where one can just flip through screens without having access to a full communication system that supports interaction.
I really love the Context-based pages. It is great that you include phrases in these as well for quick interactions that are specific to the context-based pages. Glad to see About Me as a context page.
The way you can swap out context-based pages is really brilliant and helps to expand the communication opportunities without increasing the navigation demands."
Judy Lariviere, M.Ed., OTR/L, Communication Specialist, Rett Clinic, Oakland Children’s Hospital
"Looks good. I like the way the vocab is laid out and you can change one bottom bar it’s possibly the fastest way of changing vocab I have seen."
Will Wade, Lead Occupational Therapist at Kent Communication and Assistive Technology Service, Researcher at Oxford Brookes University, Operator of Apps for AAC website
"I love the vocabulary and the mix of core words and situations.
What I like: Layout of pages; no vertical scroll; grammar feature; situations, situations, situations. Editing is very different, but once I got used to it I liked it (I like to see the whole page as a list, that is cool)."
Kate Ahern, M.S.Ed., AT Specialist and Operator of ‘Teaching Learners with Multiple Special Needs’ Blog