Just discovered a fatal flaw Apparently you can't have 2 folder redirects with the same folder *names*, even if the folder *paths* are different. Creating the 2nd redirect overwrites the 1st. Please fix!
Amazing Easy to use, exactly what I needed to organise my extremely disorganised folders - all with a few clicks.
Absolutely beautiful The usefulness of this app is second to none, now the interface is very appealing and even easier to use. You can tell the developer put his heart and soul in this app. Great job. Love it.
Just what I was looking for! I needed to redirect my WhatsApp media directory to my SD card. This app is what I needed. It synchronizes my SD card with the media found in the WhatsApp media directory once a day and only when my phone is charging. I set it up to move the content so it frees up my internal storage. 😀 All this options are configurable! Congrats to the developer for the well done job!
Maybe Lollipop? The redirect tasks aren't done at all unfortunately. When i press 'run redirects' an icon blinks on the notification bar and disappears. I am trying to redirect from internal storage to external sd card by custom and folder redirects. I am on HTC One M8 running Lollipop. Maybe Lollipop is the problem? Really wanna work this and give a good rating to the app:)
Nothing happens If I start a redirect the notification suddenly disappears without any log error
BUG FIXES +
- PAID ONLY: Redirecting to and from your computer via SMB
- Scan for computers to add.
- Backup and restore app redirects + devices.
- Disable Redirects without deleting them.
- Improved folder picker.
- Advanced options for folder Redirects.
- Intricate advanced options (control whether a file is renamed, ignored, or overwritten when organizing).
- Hundreds of tweaks to improve the experience.