Just discovered a fatal flaw Apparently you can't have 2 folder redirects with the same folder *names*, even if the folder *paths* are different. Creating the 2nd redirect overwrites the 1st. Please fix!
Does not move to sd card. I want to love this. But I cant. It does not move things to the sd card or even give you an error as to why. The redirect preview tells you that it will move them, it runs in the background, but does not actually move them. There is no support. The help Reddit page given doesn't act y'all exist anymore. It's a beautiful app and concept, but I consider it abandoned.
Can't rate this fairly I have lollipop 5.0 as well as the same issues other lollipop users are having. The program " pretends" to run but alas no results. I also get a quick notification and no results. I too am attempting to redirect a folder with no luck. PLEASE get this working the concept is awesome.
Amazing Easy to use, exactly what I needed to organise my extremely disorganised folders - all with a few clicks.
Very useful That app works really well and redirects pretty quickly and smoothly!
Perfect, just what was needed.small in size and if there are ads I didn't see any which means they are not all in your face.
BUG FIXES +
- PAID ONLY: Redirecting to and from your computer via SMB
- Scan for computers to add.
- Backup and restore app redirects + devices.
- Disable Redirects without deleting them.
- Improved folder picker.
- Advanced options for folder Redirects.
- Intricate advanced options (control whether a file is renamed, ignored, or overwritten when organizing).
- Hundreds of tweaks to improve the experience.