Just discovered a fatal flaw Apparently you can't have 2 folder redirects with the same folder *names*, even if the folder *paths* are different. Creating the 2nd redirect overwrites the 1st. Please fix!
Does not move to sd card. I want to love this. But I cant. It does not move things to the sd card or even give you an error as to why. The redirect preview tells you that it will move them, it runs in the background, but does not actually move them. There is no support. The help Reddit page given doesn't act y'all exist anymore. It's a beautiful app and concept, but I consider it abandoned.
Amazing Easy to use, exactly what I needed to organise my extremely disorganised folders - all with a few clicks.
Awesome App I like this app, It's help me alot..
Absolutely beautiful The usefulness of this app is second to none, now the interface is very appealing and even easier to use. You can tell the developer put his heart and soul in this app. Great job. Love it.
Excelled app I've been looking for something like this and I got even more features with this app. Just excellent!
BUG FIXES +
- PAID ONLY: Redirecting to and from your computer via SMB
- Scan for computers to add.
- Backup and restore app redirects + devices.
- Disable Redirects without deleting them.
- Improved folder picker.
- Advanced options for folder Redirects.
- Intricate advanced options (control whether a file is renamed, ignored, or overwritten when organizing).
- Hundreds of tweaks to improve the experience.