+ Change folder icon, icon pack support
+ Sort folder items any way you like
+ Make app shortcuts with custom icons and names
+ IconFinder support: search for new icons on the web
+ Put items in notification bar
+ Scrollable widgets
Tutorials are available in official site www.folderorganizer.net
Permissions are needed to read contacts and bookmarks, create direct call shortcuts and download new icons.
Folder Organizer can't be moved to sd card because it contains widgets (see Android documentation for details).
Please restart your home replacement or your device if you see wrong icons on home after a version update
Create custom details for your items, display a picture using either the camera or a gallery image, and use voice recognition to enter information.
Search and filter based on owned status or any detail information you choose.
This application is widget. So to use it, you need to go and find it in widget list (which is usually accessible by long click on home screen). In widget list you need to select EazyRedirect widget, setup settings and it will show on your screen.
NB!!! Before you use call forwarding, first ask your mobile carrier about price for this service. In some countries this service may cost money!!!
This version only supports mostly Europe call forwarding MMI code (*21*).
NB!!! New feature, what was added in version 1.2, makes annoying dialog with "OK" button hidden and give minus 1 click for user.
This feature require device to be restarted.
This feature probably will not work on SONY ERICSSON XPERIA devices due big changes in android API by this manufacture.
If you will find this widget useful, but your mobile operator use different MMI code for call forwarding, just send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with info about your MMI codes and I will add more functionality. So more of you can use this tool.
Any comments also can be send to email@example.com. I always like to get feedback from users to improve my self and my application.
If you like my widget vote for it.
Before set negative vote, please send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org and may be we can find solution for your problem.
In any place, in any time.
This app have functions:
6. Text editor.
With two encoding: Windows-1251, UTF-8.
With infinity quanity lists.
Planner for each day.
You can choose color this app.
You with organizer can organize all.
Organizer works on Android 2.2 “Froyo”, 2.3.x “Gingerbread”, 3.x “Honeycomb”, 4.0 “Ice Cream Sandwich”, 4.1,4.2,4.3 “Jelly Bean”, 4.4 "KitKat".
It is the easiest way to get all your mobile sites and web apps in one place, it will help you to interact with sites that you actually use and love, directly from your home screen.
* HTML5 fullscreen support
* Add web apps and create the bookmarks to access them straightaway
* Access directly to a selection of web apps chosen for you
* Uninstall all the mobile sites and web apps that you don't use anymore dragging the icon
* Create your personal list of web site and web apps
* Add shortcut from system browser -> share button
* Bored about facebook native app? facebook html5 version is the must to have choice
If you are feeling a little lost in the sea of apps and shortcuts crowding your screen, AppsFuel Organizer is the solution.
Gallery Organizer is an application which enables you to organize photos and videos displayed by the Gallery with folders. No need to connect PC, you can manage your media files with simple operations: single tap for quick preview (play in the same Activity), double tap for select/unselect, and long press for rename.
Creating a new folder and copy/cut/paste of the selected files/folders are also easy. You don't have to operate in a deep level menu, just tap the toolbar buttons.
1) Gallery Organizer is not a viewer app, it is an organizer which is used to organize your media files with folders. (The folders will show up as albums in the Gallery.)
2) It may take a while to update the data that the Gallery uses (depending on how many media files/folders you change).
3) You should not change the names of auto-generated folders (e.g. DCIM, DCIM/Camera).
Latest version 1.2.6
Gallery update button added to the toolbar.
Sort button added to the toolbar.
You can organize the books by bookshelf, and sort by title or author.
You can (optionally) synchronize the book list data to/from Google Books.
That is when you need the help from this app!
You can move your apps to SD card without a hitch; furthermore, you can also select to remove them. So with this app, you can do all things to organize your apps easily!
Please download and try!
・Movable apps: Show apps which can move into SD card.
・SD card: Show content in SD card.
・Phone memory: Show apps which cannot be moved into SD card.
・Support order change in accordance with capacity or name.
・Select apps and remove.
Much as we'd like to it's almost impossible to build an app that supports all android phones. But with your help, we'll try. Please help us make this app better by sending bug reports to "email@example.com". We might ask you additional question for your help. Don't forget to include your phone model and your Android OS. Thank you so much!
■When the various communication permissions can be used?
They can be used in ad display and effect tests.
It will be used in setting ad display and collecting related information of download regions (states).
It will be used in setting ad display and collecting related information of download regions .
Communication (Phone information)
It will be used in collecting Android versions of phones which downloaded the app.
Use it instead of a default Android application manager. Just install Glextor AppManager and all your applications will be automatically organized in few groups. You won't have a heap of application icons any more. With Glextor AppManager you are able to create icons of groups on your desktop for quick access. Share your favorite applications with friends in few taps. Enjoy smart and useful user interface at every day usage.
• Organize your applications automatically.
• Perform your own customization of application list to use it as fast as possible.
• Launch applications and manage them from our app manager instead of default Android application manager.
• Add group and application icons to a desktop.
• Auto-grouping newly installed packages.
• Share your favorite apps to your friends instantly in so many ways (Facebook, Twitter, SMS, email).
• Use Favorites to always be in touch with your mostly used applications.
• Backup configurations for fast deployment after upgrading or moving to another device. You can quickly install your favorite applications from scratch.
• Changing themes (dark or light)
• … and much more features soon.
Supported languages: Arabic, Chinese (China), Chinese (Taiwan), Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Greek
If you are interested in helping us to translate this app to your native language, please let us know. Thank you in advance!
Note: Free version contains the advertisement block. To avoid Ads, please buy Full version of Glextor AppManager.
KW: app manager, app organizer, share app, groups
Glextor Inc. Saving your time...
Creation of notes is straightforward as an arrow. To hit an aim there are two main features such as «Autolist» and «Date insert». «Autolist» makes creation of numbered lists easy as one, two, three. «Date insert» is perfect for collection of observation data.
Finding and editing your notes is as easy as creation. There are also helpful features such as «Search», «#keywords» and «Color tags».
Also, feel free to contact me, if you find a bug or have some thoughts about improvement of the note taking procedure.
Dimitry, Noties developer.
-Simple and quick interface.
-Ability to capture and store documents in images.
-Images encryption for safety.
-Password protection on application login.
Sync your todo lists from multiple GMail and Google Apps accounts with one app.
Sort tasks by due date, name, custom order, and more.
Repeating tasks move to the next due date.
Set reminders for time-sensitive tasks.
Assign task colors to mark important tasks.
Integrates with Executive Assistant app & widget.
Full documentation online with information on features, settings, customization, and solutions to common problems, at gtohelp.tinjasoft.com.
Full version features:
- Calendar-style date picker
- Collapsible subtasks
- Push tasks to Google & Android Calendar
- Integration with Pure Calendar Widget & Everybody all the Time's Android Agenda Widget
- Full widget customization
- and much more!
It will automagically categorize all the applications installed on your phone.
It allows you to add as many applications to the home screen widget as you want, either automatically or manually.
This WIDGET is the simplest and easiest way to group icons on your home screen.
- Automatically create and organize your apps base on google play categories
- Create automatic groups of your categorized apps
- Select one or more categories to show and group your apps on the screen
- Create manual group of your categorized apps
- Add manually apps, to automatically created groups
- Mark your apps as favorite, and display them in a separate 'Favorites' widget
- Hide apps from automatically created groups
- Change the group name
- Change the application category
- Rank the applications by the date of installation
- Rank the applications by the launch frequency
- Customize the window look (background color, border, font, size, etc.)
If you would like to see additional features, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a free version, with NO limitation, but with Ad support.
There is a paid version available, with no Ads.
RELATED: Folder, Group, Home screen, Category, Categories, Application Folder, Application Group, App Organizer, Folder Organizer, Folder Group, Application Launcher, App Launcher, Launcher, App Folder, iPhone, iPhone Folder, iPhone Group, iPhone, Homescreen, Widget, Organize
**** About this App ****
This App is the Help and Tutorial Application for "Photo Organizer".
You can only be launched from the Help menu of the Photo Organizer.
**** Supported Languages ****
An English translation later on by going to add updates.
Please let me know if there is a problem with the contents of the translation.
More from developer
Why upgrade to pro?
- Support the developer!
- Get more themes - including a night theme.
- Have access to the widget.
- Be able to organise and remove empty folders!
One million gallery albums no more!
Redirect File Organizer finally offers a way to automatically organise your files.
The concept is simple, you create a 'Redirect/s' in my app that contains some info about how you want your device organised (eg. Move Movie and Video files to the /movies folder), once you've created it once the app will automatically organise however you have told it to.
- Move your Video files to one folder.
- Move your gifs to one place.
- Consolidate your music.
- Automatically manage files from your Internal Storage to SD Card with no intervention!
- Easily backup files.
- Keep your work documents organised.
- Make a mistake or don't like how it is organised? - Just click undo and try again.
➜ Support for Android 2.3+
➜ Insanely fast - Redirected 29 files per second on a HTC One*
➜ Extremely low footprint.
➜ Ability to edit Redirects.
➜ Create custom Redirects!
➜ Copy option for Redirects.
➜ Live Preview of Redirects.
➜ Global Blacklists.
➜ Min/Mix File size options.
➜ Remade widget.
➜ Tons of polish.
➜ UI improvements.
➜ KitKat transparency.
➜ Simplification of help/tutorials/explanations.
➜ Bug fixes.
➜ Improve Undo redirect compatibility.
➜ Shift to more efficient Media restore methods.
➜ Improved dark theme.
➜ Improved intuitiveness.