A must app on every Android phone’s home screen.
1. This application is safe (it does not collect and store your private data)
2. It is very light and fast
3. It is compatible with Android OS version 3.2 and up
+ Change folder icon, icon pack support
+ Sort folder items any way you like
+ Make app shortcuts with custom icons and names
+ IconFinder support: search for new icons on the web
+ Put items in notification bar
+ Scrollable widgets
Tutorials are available in official site www.folderorganizer.net
Permissions are needed to read contacts and bookmarks, create direct call shortcuts and download new icons.
Folder Organizer can't be moved to sd card because it contains widgets (see Android documentation for details).
Please restart your home replacement or your device if you see wrong icons on home after a version update
Create custom details for your items, display a picture using either the camera or a gallery image, and use voice recognition to enter information.
Search and filter based on owned status or any detail information you choose.
This application is widget. So to use it, you need to go and find it in widget list (which is usually accessible by long click on home screen). In widget list you need to select EazyRedirect widget, setup settings and it will show on your screen.
NB!!! Before you use call forwarding, first ask your mobile carrier about price for this service. In some countries this service may cost money!!!
This version only supports mostly Europe call forwarding MMI code (*21*).
NB!!! New feature, what was added in version 1.2, makes annoying dialog with "OK" button hidden and give minus 1 click for user.
This feature require device to be restarted.
This feature probably will not work on SONY ERICSSON XPERIA devices due big changes in android API by this manufacture.
If you will find this widget useful, but your mobile operator use different MMI code for call forwarding, just send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with info about your MMI codes and I will add more functionality. So more of you can use this tool.
Any comments also can be send to email@example.com. I always like to get feedback from users to improve my self and my application.
If you like my widget vote for it.
Before set negative vote, please send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org and may be we can find solution for your problem.
Creation of notes is straightforward as an arrow. To hit an aim there are two main features such as «Autolist» and «Date insert». «Autolist» makes creation of numbered lists easy as one, two, three. «Date insert» is perfect for collection of observation data.
Finding and editing your notes is as easy as creation. There are also helpful features such as «Search», «#keywords» and «Color tags».
Also, feel free to contact me, if you find a bug or have some thoughts about improvement of the note taking procedure.
Dimitry, Noties developer.
N.B. If you are intending to use home screen widget, please install Noties to internal storage.
Just install the application and next time you click a Google search result set it as the default. The app will figure out where you're trying to go and send you straight there. The application is completely unobtrusive. Once set as the default, you won't even know it's there.
NOTE: Due to the way this application is launched, it may not work in all browsers. Unsupported browsers include the popular browsers Dolphin and Opera. This is the result of a flaw in the respective browsers, and there is nothing I can do to fix it.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: How do I launch this application?
A: Simply click a Google search result in your browser. You will be prompted to choose an application. Select Bypass Google Redirects. To save time in the future, should set it as the default. There is no launcher icon for this app as it doesn't need one.
Q: Why won't it work?
A: You may have selected the wrong application as the default, or you may be using an unsupported browser. Unsupported browsers include Dolphin and Opera.
You can upload an image of each vehicle in the vehicle list. The size of the image needs to be 90px * 90px.
Day by Day has lots of features to offer. They are:
- presentation of events and tasks in one list
- synchronization with Google Calendar and Google Tasks
- incorporation of your contacts’ birthdays into the common list
- easy-to-handle agenda and month view
- interactive widget on the device desktop
- configurable widget layout
- lock screen widget in Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- birthday reminder
- voice input
- the app is compatible with 2.3.x “Gingerbread”, 3.x “Honeycomb”, 4.0 “Ice Cream Sandwich”, 4.1–4.3 “Jelly Bean”, 4.4 "KitKat"
The paid version of Day by Day app is even more functionally attractive. It has:
- recurrent tasks. The function is well-suited for recurrent payments. You can try it out in free version
- task priorities which allow the user to differentiate between urgent and less important tasks
- subtasks (to-do lists) in events or tasks. You cannot add more than 3 subtasks in free version, but the full one has no limits
- no adds
- users can share text information from another app with Day by Day, for example, when creating task or event
Although Google services don’t support these extra functions, we found a way to enable synchronization by means of Google, so your calendars and to-do lists are visible in our app on your Android devices.
The app allows you to create events, tie them to a certain start/end time and set due date. An event can be postponed if needed. When creating an event you are prompted to set a reminder which will keep you informed of your schedule.
Day by Day organizer brings various aspects of your life together in an attempt to simplify the tasks you have to deal with throughout the day. This calendar with to-do list is so simple that no further explanation is actually needed, just download and enjoy!
The list of supported languages:
Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese/Brazilian, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukranian.
The DayByDay team wishes you more interesting events and tasks you would love to accomplish with a little help from Day by Day!
You can make a translation of the application to your language here: http://crowdin.net/project/day-by-day/
You can vote for new features or suggest your own one here: http://appiens.uservoice.com/forums/200586-general/filters/top
Day by Day team
Sync your todo lists from multiple GMail and Google Apps accounts with one app.
Sort tasks by due date, name, custom order, and more.
Repeating tasks move to the next due date.
Set reminders for time-sensitive tasks.
Assign task colors to mark important tasks.
Integrates with Executive Assistant app & widget.
Full documentation online with information on features, settings, customization, and solutions to common problems, at gtohelp.tinjasoft.com.
Full version features:
- Calendar-style date picker
- Collapsible subtasks
- Push tasks to Google & Android Calendar
- Integration with Pure Calendar Widget & Everybody all the Time's Android Agenda Widget
- Full widget customization
- and much more!
-Simple and quick interface.
-Ability to capture and store documents in images.
-Images encryption for safety.
-Password protection on application login.
* HTML5 fullscreen support
* Add web apps and create the bookmarks to access them straightaway
* Access directly to a selection of web apps chosen for you
* Uninstall all the mobile sites and web apps that you don't use anymore dragging the icon
* Create your personal list of web site and web apps
* Add shortcut from system browser -> share button
* Bored about facebook native app? facebook html5 version is the must to have choice
If you are feeling a little lost in the sea of apps and shortcuts crowding your screen, AppsFuel Organizer is the solution.
You can organize the books by bookshelf, and sort by title or author.
You can (optionally) synchronize the book list data to/from Google Books.
- Write and manage your "ToDo list"
- Add comments and ideas for task
- Set notification for task
- Search tasks
- Protect by setting password for app
- Add user categories
- Send your tasks by email
- Backup your todo list to SD card
- Recovery your tasks from SD card
- Selection sound of notification
- Optimisation for android tablets
- "ToDO list" Widget
- Dark and lite themes
Keys: todo list, tasks list, organizer, project, task, to do.
It will automagically categorize all the applications installed on your phone.
It allows you to add as many applications to the home screen widget as you want, either automatically or manually.
This WIDGET is the simplest and easiest way to group icons on your home screen.
- Automatically create and organize your apps base on google play categories
- Create automatic groups of your categorized apps
- Select one or more categories to show and group your apps on the screen
- Create manual group of your categorized apps
- Add manually apps, to automatically created groups
- Mark your apps as favorite, and display them in a separate 'Favorites' widget
- Hide apps from automatically created groups
- Change the group name
- Change the application category
- Rank the applications by the date of installation
- Rank the applications by the launch frequency
- Customize the window look (background color, border, font, size, etc.)
If you would like to see additional features, please email us at: email@example.com
This is a free version, with NO limitation, but with Ad support.
There is a paid version available, with no Ads.
More from developer
Why upgrade to pro?
- Support the developer!
- Get more themes - including a night theme.
- Have access to the widget.
- Be able to organise and remove empty folders!
One million gallery albums no more!
Redirect File Organizer finally offers a way to automatically organise your files.
The concept is simple, you create a 'Redirect/s' in my app that contains some info about how you want your device organised (eg. Move Movie and Video files to the /movies folder), once you've created it once the app will automatically organise however you have told it to.
- Move your Video files to one folder.
- Move your gifs to one place.
- Consolidate your music.
- Automatically manage files from your Internal Storage to SD Card with no intervention!
- Easily backup files.
- Keep your work documents organised.
- Make a mistake or don't like how it is organised? - Just click undo and try again.
➜ Support for Android 2.3+
➜ Insanely fast - Redirected 29 files per second on a HTC One*
➜ Extremely low footprint.
➜ Ability to edit Redirects.
➜ Create custom Redirects!
➜ Copy option for Redirects.
➜ Live Preview of Redirects.
➜ Global Blacklists.
➜ Min/Mix File size options.
➜ Remade widget.
➜ Tons of polish.
➜ UI improvements.
➜ KitKat transparency.
➜ Simplification of help/tutorials/explanations.
➜ Bug fixes.
➜ Improve Undo redirect compatibility.
➜ Shift to more efficient Media restore methods.
➜ Improved dark theme.
➜ Improved intuitiveness.