Unfair as shit If you're playing with humans it's somehow always one sided. You don't get the same kind of sheep and if your opponent gets nothing but big sheep it's virtually impossible to win. Overall it's a good game to waste time with but competitively it's just downright horrible. You should have a number of sheeps and goats to choose from rather than just give random sheep per time.
There must be some sort of criteria to win a match! To the developer: We like the game so much. But it's still unclear to us that how a match is won. If you add an option to set a fixed time interval for a match and also a timer, then it will be great. Also getting above a specific score make the player wins. N also the sheep distribution should be more equally available, but most random. 😋
Loved it... We love this game,me and my friends really enjoyed this game cause it was really fascinating plus it comes with and easy play buttons which made it very accessible even for children...
Loved it Absolutely loved the game. But it would be even better if we could increase bot difficulty and online play.
Nice game but We can't play continously u ll get bore. There are no other options to play the game.
Cool dude It's very cool game. But there are too many ads
- Fix a vulnerability issue in a 3rd-party library - Mobpub.
v1.4.4 & 1.4.5:
- Added the redeem feature
- Our biggest upgrade since the original release - add two brand-new resource modes
- Added some new graphics
- Fixed a security-risk issue in a 3rd-party library
- Fixed a in-app purchasing bug
v1.4.0 & v1.4.1
- Adjusted number of ads appeared in the game
- Replaced with an Ad network with Privacy statement
- Fixed Google Play Ad compliant issues
Copy from one photo and paste it to anther photo or template for amazing result