1. Please be sure you are registered for (and able to successfully log in to) Online Banking.
2. Once finished with step 1, download this app and enjoy the benefits and convenience!
* If you are having any trouble logging into the app then please email us at email@example.com
With SECU’s Mobile Banking app, you can securely manage your accounts when it’s convenient for you. With features like:
• Manage Accounts – view accounts, account balances, recent transactions
• Transfer Funds – transfer funds between accounts, view recent and scheduled transfers
• Bill Pay – make a payment, view payees, view recent and scheduled payments
• Deposit Checks – deposit checks by snapping a picture
• Manage Alerts – create and view custom alerts with email or text notifications
• Locations – easily find SECU branch and surcharge-free ATM locations near you
You can control which accounts and payees you wish to be able to view from your Mobile Banking app. In order to determine which accounts and payees you can view, you must:
1. Log into your Online Banking via personal computer.
2. Click on “Mobile Banking” from left navigation and click on the “Accounts” and/or “Payees” tabs, and then check the “enable” box for reach account and/or payee you want to appear your Mobile Banking app.
If you have any suggestions or are having trouble with the app, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Federally insured by NCUA.
Swish is a service for individuals where you can send and recieve money via your mobile number. The money will arrive directly to the recipient´s account – regarldess of connected bank.
To ger started with Swish you need to download the Swish app, enroll to Swish in your online banking service and download the app ”Mobilt BankID”.
When should I use Swish?
Swish is perfect to use when you split the bill, when you buy secondhand, collect money for a gift or when to pay back a loan to a friend.
What banks are behind Swish?
Swish has been developed in a unique collaboration between Danske Bank, Handelsbanken, Länsförsäkringar, Nordea, SEB, Skandia, Swedbank and Sparbankerna.
How does Swish work?
In your online bank service you connect your bank account to your mobile number. The person who pays you via Swish just enters your mobile number and the money will arrive on your bank account within a few seconds.
You can always be sure who you are paying because the name of the recipient appears before signing the transaction with Mobile BankID.
To use the applications tools it has access to the following on your phone:
Access to internet – To be able to make payments and to be able to get more information of Swish.
Access to the phonebook – To be able to retrive mobile number to the reciever from the phonebook.
For more information visit www.getswish.se or your bank´s website.
• CONVENIENCE: Securely store and access all of your PG&E accounts and payment methods to make quick future payment from your device – you only have to enter your PG&E account and payment information once. Avoid the hassle and cost of writing and mailing a check or driving down to the payment office.
• ACCOUNT BALANCE: Want to know how much you need to pay? No problem. Amount due information is sent directly to the app
• PAYMENT METHODS: Pay using your bank account, VISA® and MasterCard® credit/debit cards
• SAME-DAY PAYMENTS: Make immediate, same-day post payments to your PG&E account*
• PAYMENT HISTORY: Payment receipts sent directly to your email inbox and view past in-app payments right from your dashboard
• LOCATION FINDER: Find a PG&E authorized payment location near you
*Payments made before 5 p.m. Pacific Time will be posted that day, payments after 5 p.m. Pacific Time will be posted the following day.
• There is a $1.25 convenience fee per payment, charged by TIO Networks
• This fee is the same as other PG&E payment methods such as online (via EZ Pay) and pay-by- phone.
• Fee covers all transaction costs, including merchant and bank fees associated with secure, electronic transactions
Protecting your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information has always been fundamental to the way TIO does business. You can feel confident that we take the appropriate steps necessary to ensure your personal information is always protected.
PG&E Mobile Bill Pay users are protected by:
• SECURE DATABASE: Protection includes but is not limited to firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and data encryption.
• BANK-LEVEL SECURITY: Internationally-recognized security standards and practices.
• SECURE ACCESS: Only authorized users can access your account with your secure 4 to 6 digit PIN
• SECURE DATA TRANSMISSION: All data is sent and received with up to 256-bit SSL encryption
• SECURITY PROTOCOL: Your sensitive data is never stored on your device while you are not logged in
24/7 support is available via phone and email. Contact information is provided in the application.
If you have any questions/comments/suggestions, please send us feedback at email@example.com.
• This application requires an active Internet connection
• This application has not been specifically optimized to work with tablet devices