By using the dialogue exercises, you'll be able to improve both your Spanish comprehension and your speaking skills at the same time.
MosaLingua was designed by a Spanish professor and 2 developers who actually uses MosaLingua on a daily basis.
Learn the essential 20% that will apply 80% of the time. Afterwards you can choose an area of focus that is relevant for you (travel, sports, business, technology...). Spending just 5 minutes per day for two months will allow you to memorize 600 words and key phrases!
Whether you are starting Spanish from scratch or you already know the basics, MosaLingua is adapted to suit your language needs. It's like having your own private tutor in your pocket!
Whether your motivation for learning Spanish is for school (diploma, class, course, SAT, GCSE), vacation, business purposes or simply for the joy of learning, MosaLingua will have you speaking Spanish in no time:
MOSALINGUA CONSISTS OF:
- 3000+ flash cards of vocabulary and phrases, including audio pronunciations by native speakers
- 14 diverse categories (e.g. Accommodation, transportation, shopping, tourism, social, emergencies...)
-more than 100 sub-categories (e.g. At the restaurant, at the hotel, buying and negotiating, sports, partying, flirting...)
- Up to 10 levels to complete, from the basics to more specialized vocabulary
- 17 dialogues presenting common situations that come up on vacation (or when traveling)
- Study lessons and language tips that will aid your progression
- More than 100 bonus materials to unlock as you progress
- Online dictionnary
- Possibility to create your own cards
LEARN THE ESSENTIAL 20% THAT WILL TAKE YOU 80% OF THE WAY:
- Learn the most useful/most used vocab (and the most simple) first
- Learn only the most useful phrases for your studies, for your travel, or for Spanish SAT or GCSE
HIGHLY EFFICIENT AND PROVEN LEARNING METHOD:
MosaLingua uses the Spaced Repetition System (SRS), the product of several years of scientific research
- Calculates review dates for the flash cards according to how difficult you find each one, to encourage efficient and long term memorization
- Spend time learning what you find useful, not what you already know
- MosaLingua constantly adapts to your needs and pace (like a private teacher)
- Use both audio and visual memory
- Sustained learning (long-term memory)
LEARN SPANISH ON THE GO
- You get to decide how long each lesson will be (it doesn't matter whether you have only 2 minutes or more than 30 minutes to spend)
- Automatically adapts to your needs and pace
- You can stop a lesson and then pick up where you left off whenever you want
- You don't need an internet connection, all the lesson and content is available OFFLINE
FUN AND ADDICTIVE
- Unlock bonuses as you progress (dialogues, jokes, fun facts, sayings, tips)
- Learn from dialogues based on realistic situations that you may encounter on vacation
- You'll be amazed at how quickly you will learn new words and how addictive it becomes
- the App keeps track of your progress giving you the motivation you need to succeed
The app is constantly being improved. We take user feedback into account. Free and regular updates are in the works!
If you have a suggestion or need assistance, please click on the customer support link or at http://www.mosalingua.com - you are guaranteed a reply!
Note: All the content listed in this description is already included in the application at no extra cost (in-app purchases are available should you wish to purchase optional content).
You will learn to make simple sentences in Spanish in a short period of time.
All you need is to spend 5-10 minutes a day practicing.
In a week you will feel that you know some Spanish.
• Simple and intuitive interface
• Pronunciation of Spanish words and phrases
• Integrated speech recognition for pronunciation exercises
• No Internet connection required
• No adverts or annoying popups
1. The Present Tense of –ar verbs.
2. The Present Tense of –er verbs. Interrogative pronouns.
3. The Present Tense of –ir verbs.
4. The Present Tense. Irregular verbs, part 1.
5. The Present Tense. Irregular verbs, part 2.
6. Nouns. Articles. Prepositions of place.
7. The absence of the article
8. The Past Tense of –ar verbs
9. The Past Tense of –er and –ir verbs
10. The Past Tense. Irregular verbs
11. Me gusta... (I like...)
13. The Future Tense. Regular verbs
14. The Future Tense. Irregular verbs
15. Imperative mood. Do that!
16. Imperative mood. Don't do that!
“Polyglot. Spanish” will help you and your children to learn basic principles of Spanish grammar in a simple form.
How it works
The program shows you simple sentences in English in one of the three forms (affirmative, negative, interrogative).
You have to translate the sentence into Spanish using the words on the screen.
If your answer is right, the program will encourage you. If you are wrong, the program will show you the right answer.
While you are making the sentence, all the selected words are pronounced. Then the correct answer is read aloud.
If you have chosen a wrong word by mistake, push the “Back” button to cancel your choice.
The program creates a random sentence from the words in the dictionary. And it continues until you get bored.
Each lesson is almost endless. You decide yourself where to finish it.
Attention! This program includes the option to make in-app purchases:
★ Voice input (0.99 $)
• You can practice your pronunciation.
• It helps to eliminate psychological barrier which prevents you from speaking.
• It helps to get rid of the accent.
★ Open all lessons (2.99 $)
• For those who want to choose the order of lessons themselves.
Here is what some of our users say about us -
* Fastest way to get started with Spanish ...
* ... I would recommend this to all who want to learn Spanish ... you will learn basic Spanish in no time
Using SpeakTribe you learn Spanish and test for it at the same time by playing a game. You will start speaking by learning words, short phrases and sentences in just 5 days. Speaktribe is designed to be your personal coach in helping you learn basics including vocabulary and pronunciation in a fun and easy way. In 5 days, you will see that you have started getting hang of basic Spanish!
The design is based on scientific research which tells that, to understand basics of a language you need not master a large vocabulary. Speak tribe introduces you to the more common words and phrases first, so that by the end of first day itself you can form your own basic sentences which are not just academic but also practical.
There are many other guiding principles behind the design -
* Language is primarily vocal - SpeakTribe emphasizes on listening and speaking more than anything else, the two faculties which are also the most useful to a new learner.
* You need to practice a language to master it and gain confidence. And so, SpeakTribe provides you ability to chat (speak) with the application.
* Any language has a small number of prepositions and conjunctions, some of which take some time to master but are crucial to your understanding of the language.
* Noun words constitute the majority of a mature vocabulary but they do not give you the best ROI initially in terms understanding a language. Once you have a solid foundation built, you will find picking up these words pretty easy.
* Verbs are the most useful but the most difficult set to master.
So go ahead, give it a shot, and start speaking Spanish - on of the most popular languages of the world! You will find it was actually fun to learn Spanish
• Commonly-used Spanish phrases & vocabularies (Translate from English to Spanish)
• Authentic pronunciation
• Search by keywords using Spanish and English
• Easy to store and manage your favorite items
• Font size adjustment
• No Internet connection required
If you are traveling to Spain, make sure you bring this app with you!
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6,000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 51 languages:
✔ English ✔ Afrikaans ✔ Albanian ✔ Arabic ✔ Azerbaijani ✔ Bengali ✔ Bulgarian ✔ Catalan ✔ Chinese (Simplified) ✔ Chinese (Traditional) ✔ Croatian ✔ Czech ✔ Danish ✔ Dutch ✔ Estonian ✔ Filipino ✔ Finnish ✔ French ✔ Georgian ✔ German ✔ Greek ✔ Hebrew ✔ Hindi ✔ Hungarian ✔ Icelandic ✔ Indonesian ✔ Italian ✔ Japanese ✔ Korean ✔ Latvian ✔ Lithuanian ✔ Macedonian ✔ Malay ✔ Norwegian ✔ Persian ✔ Polish ✔ Portuguese ✔Brazilian Portuguese ✔ Romanian ✔ Russian ✔ Serbian ✔ Slovak ✔ Slovenian ✔ Swahili ✔ Swedish ✔ Thai ✔ Turkish ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Urdu ✔ Vietnamese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in "Spin Categories" feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* "Review Manager" allows you to review all the words you've learned during each game.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 51 pre-programmed interface languages: Spanish, English, German, French, Turkish, Russian, Korean, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Italian, etc.
Learn Spanish app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn Spanish for free. Learn more than 6,000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 51 languages: Spanish, English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese. The app's vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn Spanish, English, German, French, Italian, Russian, etc.
Please support us by leaving a good rating, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
Categories include: Food items, Animals, Alphabet, Transportation, Numbers, Colors & Shapes, Clothing, Household items, Body Parts, Outdoor items, Music Instruments/Arts & Learning.
★ Over 450 words!
★ 11 Categories - All in 1 App!
★ Kids tested - they love it! Parents tested - they love it!
★ Building vocabulary has never been so much fun
★ Large words and letters
★ Large icons and buttons
★ Professional voice overs recorded in production studio
★ High quality images
★ Real sounds where applicable
★ Question mode for parent-child interaction
★ Great memory building exercise
Building strong Spanish vocabulary has never been so exciting for preschoolers and toddlers. eFlash Educational Baby Flash Cards in Spanish features over 450 high quality images with text and voice overs. There are additional real sounds where applicable (such as a lion's roar or an ambulance siren) to enhance visual and auditory learning and memory simultaneously. Parents have the option to turn voice overs off during parent-child learning session and turn voice overs on when the child is self-learning. They can enable Question Mode to display 4 images and ask the child to click on the right answer. Complexity of words is perfect for ages 1 to 4 so two or more young siblings can play together and even teach each other!
Lessons are gathered into levels. Example of topics:
- friends and family
- travel, summer holidays and leisure
- work, job, money
- finance, investments, bank
- numbers, date, time
- health, body
- food, kitchen, shopping
- useful words
Learn Spanish app may be your dictionary, help in travelling or everyday help in learning of foreign language.
Learn more about our applications on http://www.tweeba.eu
because it is easy to learn and it is easy to understand .
we offer you all you need to learn Spanish .
This app contains over 7000 words and phrases and divided in 200 sections,
each with an extensive words/phrases collection.
The following topics are covered in this update for free
How to ask for the time
The days of the week
Months of the year
The Four Seasons
The Four Directions
How to tell the date
Holidays and festivals
After school care
After the flight
All about a wedding
Applying for a job
Asking the police for help
At a baby shower
At a fair
At a party
At a retirement home
At an amusement park
At the barber
At the butcher's shop
At the dentist
At the gas station
At the hair salon
At the mechanic
At the office
At the optician
At the shopping mall
At the spa
At the zoo
Auctions and Ebay
Being a good host
Booking a flight
Broken office equipment
Buying a car
Buying a gift for someone
Buying fruits and vegetables
Buying stationery and art supplies
Casual conversation openers
Checking in and out
Checking in and waiting for a flight
Conflict with others
Describing a divorce
Describing Someone’s Personality and Appearance
Directions inside a building
Driving in a new city
During the flight
During the interview
Emergencies at the hospital
Ending a casual conversation
Examples of news headlines
Explaining symptoms to the doctor
Expressing thanks and gratitude
Extra curricular activities
Family game night
Finding an apartment
Finding out about your illness
First day at school
Fitness and exercise
Fixing up your car
Getting a visa
Getting into trouble with the police
Having a baby
How to introduce yourself and others formal
In the bank
In the fish market
In the library
In the pharmacy
In the photo shop
In the post office
In the taxi
Informal greetings and introduction
Information about yourslef and your family
Looking for a job
Looking for apps online
Making small talk about hobbies
Making small talk about life
Making small talk about sports
Meeting someone new
Mix ups at the dry cleaners
Night time routine and falling asleep
On a field trip
On the internet
Phrases that restaurant staff use
Phrases the doctor might use during an examination
Planning a baby shower
Planning a birthday party
Pointers for an interview
Pointing out a problem with someone's clothes
Preparing for a christening
Problems with the telephone
Problems with your accommodation
Putting children to bed
Questions you may have about your accommodation
Reading food labels
Setting up a conference
Shopping for accessories
Shopping for books and newspapers
Shopping for cosmetics
Shopping for electronics
Shopping for school supplies
Shopping for souvenirs
Shopping on line
Taking a taxi
Taking and receiving messages
Taking the bus
Taking the train
Talking about an apartment or house
Talking about art
Talking about computer specifications
Talking about how you feel ......... and a lot more
Perfect learning app for kids, children, babies, toddlers, infants and adults alike. Learn vocabulary, spelling and alphabet, test your skills with quiz and memory puzzle and pick up new words with the flash cards.
There are dozens of completely free, fun and colorful packs including basic words, animals, food, things, numbers, shapes and colors, people, verbs and adjectives. Each pack has 15-30 beautiful images in it, and comes in all 23 languages with quality spoken audio. Additional packs include human body, nature, vehicles, studies, clothes, hobbies, house, city, time, seasons, professions and more to come!
The app includes different learning modes:
-Hundreds of Flash cards for vocabulary
-Fun quiz to test your skills
-Memory game with the words you learned
-Shuffled letters puzzle to practise spelling of each word.
Available in English, Español, Français, Português, Português do Brasil, Deutsch, Italiano, Suomi, Svenska, Norsk, Dansk, Nederlands, Русский, Türkçe, Ελληνικά, Magyar, Polski, Čeština, 日本語, 한국어, 中文, 廣州話, हिंदी, ไทย, العربية, Bahasa Indonesia
Available in English, Spanish, French, Canadian French, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Italian, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Russian, Japanese with Hiragana/Katakana, Japanese with Kanji, Romanized Japanese (Romaji), Korean, Mandarin Chinese, Cantonese Chinese, Taiwanese Chinese, Hindi, Turkish, Greek, Hungarian, Polish, Czech, Arabic, Thai, Indonesian
Quickly learn the most frequent Spanish words and travel phrases before your holidays or build a solid vocabulary in just 10 min per day. Proven methodology for accelerated and stress-free learning of Spanish. Over 10.000 words and phrases with images and quality audio. More than any other app! Learn vocabulary while driving, running or doing housework in listening-only mode.
It's 100% free. Give it a try and download now!
► Courses: Spanish Travel phrases, Most frequent words, Spanish Slang, Business Spanish, Pickup lines... (all 100% free)
► Listening-only mode included
► Accelerated learning method with spaced repetitions, based on the latest research for optimum memorization
► Quality audio pronunciation and images
► No internet connection required while learning
► From absolute beginners to advanced learners
► Adapts to mobile phones and tablets
How does it compare to other language learning apps?
► 100% Free: No limitations of content or functions in an attempt to make you buy a paid version. Everything is free.
► More Words and Courses: Courses adapted to fit your language learning objectives, whether you want to study the language for your job, your holidays or just for asking someone on a date.
► Adjustable Learning Speed
► Accelerated Learning Methodology: Research in the field of vocabulary learning showed that spaced repetition language training gives the best results for memorization in language lessons. Plus optional relaxation music can increase student memory capacity (superlearning).
► Add your own vocabulary lists: If you are taking a course at a school, university or private academy, you can add the words from your textbook and learn them here instead of looking them up in a dictionary.
See our detailed comparison of the most popular language learning educational apps such as duolingo, busuu or babbel at http://www.languagecourse.net/mobile/comparison
Do not download this app if you want to learn grammar.
This app is designed for rapid learning of vocabulary and phrases.
For learning grammar thoroughly (such as tenses and verb conjugations) the best option is to attend a language course ideally in a country where the language is spoken. On our website http://www.LanguageCourse.net you can compare over 10000 reviews of language courses & programs worldwide. The best app is no replacement for a Spanish course, but can help make the vocabulary learning part of any course so much easier.
Available Course Content:
► Most Frequent Words
- Beginner A1 (500 words)
- Elementary A2 (501-1250)
- Lower Intermediate B1 (1251-2250)
- Upper Intermediate B2 (2251-3500)
- Advanced C1 (3501-5000)
► Dating Phrases
- Dating, Romance and Going Out
- Business Vocabulary
► Travel phrases
- Transportation & Direction
- Hotel / Accommodation
- Free time, Sports & more
- Eating out
Learn any of the following 32 languages with our other apps: Croatian, Romanian, Chinese, Catalan, Vietnamese, Turkish, Norwegian, Hungarian, Hindi, Thai, Bengali, German, Finnish, Bulgarian, French, Swedish, Slovak, Ukrainian, Danish, Italian, Malaysian, Korean, Persian, Arabic, Hebrew, Czech, Greek, Portuguese, Polish, English, Russian, Japanese, Dutch
Get the full set of phrasebooks for FREE! Search for "codegent" and download more languages.. French, German, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Thai, & many more.
Learn Spanish is recorded using native speaker and we have tried our best to be authentic in the pronunciation whilst ensuring it is easy to understand. Recommended app for tourists and business people visiting Spain.
* Carefully translated list of essential phrases
* High quality audio pronunciation by native speaker
* Play all phrases automatically in each category
* Ability to adjust font size
* No internet connection required
* Highlight important words with tips
* Store frequently used phrases in favourites
* Search by keywords
* No adverts or annoying popups
If you like this app and find it useful please take a few seconds to give us a rating in the Android market. For comments and suggestions please send an email to email@example.com. All your feedback and comments are appreciated.
The LITE version contains over 400+ essential phrases.
- General conversation
- Directions and places
- Eating out
Upgrade and unlock all 800 phrases in these categories.
- Time and date
- Towns and provinces
- Tourist attractions
- Feeling sick
- Tongue twisters
If you like this app and find it useful please take a few seconds to give us a rating in the Android Market. For comments and suggestions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We love getting feedback from users of our apps.
Follow us on twitter : http://www.twitter.com/codegentapps
- Beginning to intermediate/advanced vocabulary
- All vocabulary is sorted by subject and includes images
- Pronunciation in both Castilian and Latin American Spanish
- All words are read by native speakers
- Simple, guided learning process
- 4 different kinds of exercises, provided at the ideal moments to maximise your learning
- Full progress reports
- No Internet connection required
-Over 700 spanish verbs
-Search verbs in spanish and english
-Conjugate a verb in 17 tenses
-Ranking where you can check your performance and know which verbs or tenses you need to improve
Learn spanish conjugation with Conjugate Spanish
Just started to learn Spanish? Need to improve your vocabulary? Planning to visit a Spanish speaking country?
Spanish Flashcards will help you learn the basics with no previous knowledge required.
- Basic Spanish vocabulary
- Lots of expressions organized in different categories like greetings (saludos), at the hotel (en el hotel), at the airport (en el aeropuerto), the weather (el tiempo), etc.
- Text to speech technology so you can listen to the correct pronunciation
- Save your favorite flashcards for future reference
- Move the application to SD card to save your phone internal memory
*** Exclusive PRO version features ***
- Hundreds of new flash cards with new expressions and words
- Pronunciation guide with examples
- Prepositions and question words with examples
- No ads
The upgrade to obtain the new features is made as an in-app purchase. No need to install a new application :)
Q: How to change the speech speed?
A: The speed of the speech is controlled by the TTS engine installed with Android. It can be set up by going to:
Settings --> Voice input & output settings --> Text to speech settings --> speech rate
Q: I don't like the voice. How can I improve it?
A: The default text-to-speech engine installed with Android is Pico TTS, it’s pretty simple and sometimes may sound a bit electronic. You can always install alternatives like eSpeak, SVox or IVONA from Android Market. Please check our blog post about this subject: http://www.movinapp.com/talking-android
Q: I have purchased the PRO version but I need to install the application again. Will I need to pay for it again?
A: Absolutely not. The purchase is made through the Google Play application which will "remember" all the purchases made using your account. Just press the "get more" button to activate it again :)
Q: What kind of expressions will I learn?
A: You will find expressions for the most usual situations when visiting Spain, but also basic and medium vocabulary and expressions for your Spanish lessons. Over 2000 expressions are included in the PRO version.
The text to speech (TTS) technology may not be available in some devices. To check if your phone is able of speech synthesis: Menu -> Settings -> Voice input & output -> Text-to-speech settings.
If not installed, your device may ask you to install the TTS engine. An internet connection may be required. We recommend installing it before traveling as roaming data tariffs may be very expensive.
*Learn the basics with vocabulary & grammar lessons, audio dialogues and interactive tests.
*Submit practice exercises where native speakers will help you perfect your skills.
*Set yourself a personalised goal to ensure you are reaching your learning objecives.
*Personalised to fit your style of learning, ensuring you become a proficient in the quickest possible time.
*Learn the most important 150 topics and 3000 words.
*Test your knowledge with fun quizzes to see how much you have learnt
***What the media say***
Forbes – “Quicker, Smarter, Better”
New York Times – “easy to use & feels cheerful”
Google – “Must Have App”
BBC – “easier way to learn”
*** FEATURED IN THE NEW YORK TIMES: LEARN TO READ WITH TABLETS ARTICLE!***
This edition comes with 3 FREE Books. Books are only in ENGLISH. (A few Spanish books are available and Portuguese is coming).
Think of Booksy as training wheels for books. It gives kids independence and security while providing help and support. Watch them glow with pride as they are able to read by themselves and gain independence.
Booksy is at its heart a library of age appropriate level-readers. We believe kids WANT to read when to give them fascinating and interesting books. That is why we partnered with experts to create books on topics kids will love. They will not only dive into reading, but with our nonfiction series also learn. Many books are written by experts and PhDs. Beautiful full-color images and illustrations.
Common Core aligned! Books on science topics, social science, math and everyday activities.
But BOOKSY is so much more. It has amazing features that make learning to read simple and fun. And, it includes powerful tools for parents and teachers to track kids' progress.
Booksy requires Android 3.0 or higher. For full functionality, it requires a microphone. It's a TABLET ONLY APP. It has been optimized for most 7 and 10 inch tablets including Nexus 7 and 10.
• Kids can tap on ANY word to have it read out loud. Not just the whole page, but the words they find difficulty.
• Quizzes help cement reading comprehension.
• Up to 10 users can be tracked in this editions
• Record reading sessions and track their progress without looking over their shoulder (RECORDING WILL ONLY WORK ON DEVICES THAT SUPPORT THIS FEATURE)
• Adults/Teachers can track kids' progress in the Parental Dashboard
• Awesome content: level-readers on science topics—not just of literacy, but of science literacy!
• Motivation engine! Stars, awards and trophies keep kids engaged and coming back for more. Kids get:
⁃ Stars for every book they finish
⁃ Stars for every quiz where they get all the answers right
BOOKS AVAILABLE FOR IN APP PURCHASE:
LEVEL 0 (50-150 words, repetitive structures and words for kids who are just starting to read)
✓ The american Flag
✓ Hello Bunny!
✓ Pocket Animals
✓ Animal Colors
✓ Counting Robots
✓ All kinds of Fun: The Mc Penguin Brothers
✓ Mr. Talbot's vacation
✓ Animal Orchestra
✓ The Four Seasons!
✓ Days of the Week
✓ Field trip!
✓ School is Fun!
✓ Tommy's Day
LEVEL 1 (150-300 words, simplified structures, for readers who are beginning to venture into reading on their own)
✓ Humpback Whales!
✓ Exploring Mars!
✓ Emperor Penguins!
✓ Solar System!
✓ In a Jam!
✓ The Ojibwe
✓ The President of the United Stated
✓ Caterpillar to Butterfly
✓ Rhymes & Poems 1
✓ The Ugly Duckling
✓ The Tortoise & the Hare
✓ The Ant & the Grasshopper
✓ Jack & the Beanstalk
✓ Little Red Riding Hood
✓ The Moon
LEVEL 2 (300-500 words)
✓ Global Warming
✓ George Washington & the revolutionary war
✓ Thomas Jefferson & the Declaration of Independence
✓ The pilgrims & the First Thanksgiving
✓ The Beaty & the Beast
MORE BOOKS COMING EVERY WEEK!
Learning Fun. Fun Learning.
Teachers can breathe new life to their handouts / assignments and worksheets. Simply take a picture or import them and with a tap send them to students.
Good bye photocopies. Take back hours of your life from the copier!
HANDOUTS workflow all within the APP:
1) CREATE HANDOUTS
2) DISTRIBUTE HANDOUTS
3) STUDENTS COMPLETE HANDOUTS
4) STUDENTS HAND IN THEIR WORK
5) SIMPLE GRADING & FEEDBACK
6) PORTFOLIOS & ASSIGNMENT TRACKING
Color & Draw is a complete artistic solution for kids. As always, NO banner ads. Google Play Editor's Choice and Featured in Google Play 2011.
It invites kids to draw and color. It has coloring pages with recorded voice invitations, custom backgrounds to draw on and more
This version now supports tablets and phones.
NEW in this version:
- 4 new coloring tools.
- the ability to draw on photos.
- new art store with more coloring pages.
Tipitap pushes the limits of traditional coloring apps harnessing the possibilities of the touch screen environments. Color & Draw boasts beautifully crafted, specially designed springboard drawings, voice recorded invitations for all drawing for children to add to or complete the drawings, a lovely color palette, multiple stroke sizes and erasers, and stickers. Kids or their parents can share their creations via email or save them to the device's gallery.
* 4 Drawing Tools: crayons, brushes, pencils and air brush.
* 50 cute and smart, custom illustrations by our professional art department
* Fun, age-appropriate themes: animals, professions and natural settings
* Save drawings to the in-app Art Gallery, your device photo album or share them via email
* 50 custom voice over invitations
* multitouch support
* Real finger painting. Not the classic "the-machine-fills-it-for-you" app engine! Kids develop and improve their fine motor skills and creativity.
* Support for multitouch
* Limited curated color palette. Enough colors choices for a full spectrum of artistic expression yet restricted so kids are not overwhelmed by too many options.
* Multiple eraser options
It is really 3 apps in 1:
1. A drawing and sketching app with white and black backgrounds.
2. A coloring book app with 50 exquisite drawings of fun topics including animals, professions and landscapes. It's an Artistic Springboard where some drawings are "incomplete" so children, guided by voice over instructions, can creatively interact with the drawing.
3. a photo decorator.
Real finger painting!
Digital coloring books can be entertaining, but they can instill passivity in kids. Tap and fill coloring or a paint engine that keeps your strokes within the lines take all the fun and effort and can scarcely be called coloring. This gets boring fast. Apps that only offer blank pages for 'free drawing' can be a little intimidating for the youngest children. And many so-called activity books are too ambiguous or too difficult for little children to decode on their own, leaving them asking: "Dad, what do I draw now?" and "Mom, what am I supposed to do here?"
*** NOTE: You can lockout in-app from the settings menu. There is a child lock to prevent children from buying in app inadvertently****** It's now optimized for the Galaxy Note, Nexus 4, 7, 10, Galaxy Tab, Galaxy S3 and many more phones and tablets.
*** Note HD version will be retired soon. This version now works well on both tablets and phones***
Learning fun. Fun learning.
Toddler Tapping Zoo was specifically designed with toddlers and young children in mind. It will expand the horizons of infants and toddlers through beautiful eye-catching images and amusing sounds of animals.
Since experts have shown that toddlers are more enthusiastic and learn more from realistic photographs than from illustrations, we have designed this app around gorgeous photographs in landscape mode to make images larger.
Toddlers learn to distinguish sounds, associate sounds with images and fine-tune their motor skills. But most of all, they have a great time.
Read together while spending quality time or use them in an "emergency" to keep them entertained at a restaurant or check-out line.
Our tapping zoo consists carefully selected list of animals. It allows for simple sequential navigation. You don’t have to go back to the menu again and again.
Tap on an image and you get the sound of the animal. Tap on the text of the label and you get a professionally recorded voiceover in ENGLISH of the name of the animal.
Toddlers love repetition too. Seeing the same animals over and over helps them learn and allows they to reencounter them often, which for them is hilarious. (We know it can be frustrating as a parent, but they love it).
"Toddler Tapping Zoo" contains images and sounds of over 60 animals including:
Dog, cat, cow, horse, pig, sheep, rooster, parrot, owl, duck, lion, elephant, monkey, bear, orca, dolphin, mouse, snake, frog, camel, hippo, squirrel, koala, eagle, bee, seal, penguin and more.
Learning fun, fun learning.
Write us at email@example.com
Tired of seeing everyone playing separately on their own devices? Don’t you wish you could bring the whole family TOGETHER over a fun game that everyone can enjoy? SweetLand — the sweetest board game of them all — delivers a wonderful ‘family time’ experience at home or on-the-go.
The birds-eye view of the board lets players see where they are and a 3rd person immersive view makes it oh-so-sweet! Pinch zoom and drag to explore the board where you can find all types of mouth watering worlds with sweet sights: Candy House, Ice Cream Palace, Gingerbread Man, Giant Gummy Bear, Candy Cane Forest, Chocolate Lake and many more!
The game is so easy and fun. The first one to the Castle Cake wins!
– Up to 4 players
– You can also play with robots
– Pinch zoom and drag to explore the board
With SweetLand, it’s never over till it’s over. It can be anybody’s game. Make it yours.
Tipitap seeks to reinvent traditional children activities, games and toys for a touchscreen world. Our award-winning products unleash the potential of the new technologies on touchscreen devices, weaving together family fun with educational concepts. The result is effective, enriching and fun learning experiences.
IT INCLUDES 3 FREE COLORING BOOKS
with 100+ COLORING PAGES
- Zoo Animals
- Fairies around the world
- Life in Ancient Mexico
To access unlimited catalogue, you need to subscribe to Huebert for a low monthly or yearly fee.
Under the hood, Huebert offers powerful features: a high-fidelity, professional grade drawing engine, multiple brush strokes, a 'zoom' to color in the finest details, an eraser and multiple 'undos' when you want to try something else. Try doing that on paper!
Huebert is designed for kids! A simple interface, a curated coloring palette, and parental gates that keep younger kids from sharing or purchasing unwanted items.
Finding just the right coloring page quickly among the thousands available can be tricky. Not with Huebert! Every book is tagged so you can search across the entire collection.
With a Huebert PAID SUBSCRIPTION you have unlimited access to the entire coloring library, which keeps getting bigger with 3-5 new books added every month. How's that for value!
There's also a gallery where you can save and share your creations. Isn't Huebert awesome?
Coloring book categories:
Science & Me
Flowers & Butterflies
Plains, Trains & Automobiles
Sports, Music & dance
Explore the World
Wildlife & Nature
Reptiles & Bugs
ABCs & 123
Dragons, Wizards, Pirates & More
Mystical Mandalas & Shapes
World of design
Religion Around the World
10 full albums that explore a wide range of educational and fun topics: Letters & Reading, Animals, Going Places, Playing, Good Habits, Numbers & Math, Singing & Music, Oldies But Goodies, Ramping Up Basics and Growing Up!
4+ hours of uninterrupted music to learn, sing-along and just have fun. You can shuffle all songs or play them in order.
Select albums by tapping on the icon or swipe across the screen to switch discs. Then tap icons on the red petals to choose a song.
Letters & Reading
2. The ABC Song
3. This Is the Sound
4. Old MacDonald’s Letter Farm
5. Letters That We Write
6. Learning Our Short Vowels
7. Learning Our Long Vowels
8. I Like to Write, Spell and Read!
9. Alphabet Rock
10. ABC Nursery Rhyme Game
11. A Is For Alligator
12. A Little Cat, Cat, Cat
Singing & Music
1. The Muffin Man
2. The Wheels On the Bus
3. There’s a Hole In the Bucket
4. The Bear Went Over the Mountain
5. Sing Your Way Home
6. John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt
7. Jack & Jill
8. I Met a Bear
9. Hickory Dickory Dock
10. Betty Bunny
12. Hey Diddle Diddle
1. What Is a Mammal
2. The Tigers Loose
3. The Peacock Song
4. If I Only Had a Dog
5. Sea Otter Won’t You Play With Me
6. King of the Beasts
7. Look at the Monkeys
8. Froggy You’re So Green
9. Do You Know What Has a Trunk
10. Can You Name That Animal Sound?
11. Bought Me a Cat
12. How Many Ducks?
1. Big Rock Candy Mountains
2. A Sailor Went to Sea
3. A Pilot Flies Her Plane, Plane, Plane
4. A Bulldozer Operator I Will Be
5. The Upward Trail
6. Traveling Is a Dream
7. This Is the Way
8. My Home’s In Montana
9. When Johnny Comes Marching Home
10. My Aunt Came Back
11. I’ve Working On the Railroad
12. I Love the Mountains
1. Turkey In the Straw
2. Do Your Ears Hang Low
3. The Old Gray Mare
4. It’s Raining, It’s Pouring
5. If You’re Happy and You Know It
6. Down By the Station
7. A Tisket, a Tasket
8. Old Brass Wagon
10. Polly Wooly Doodle
11. The Farmer In the Dell
12. The More We Sing Together
1. Time for Bed
2. Two Is Safer Than One
3. It’s Time to Clean Up
4. Zip, Button, Buckle and Tie
5. Follow My Directions
6. Learning Our Safety Rules
7. My Feelings
8. Just Get Dressed
9. The Buddy System
10. The Tag Goes In the Back
11. You’ve Got to Talk Talk Talk
12. Say “Please” and “Thank You”
Math & Numbers
1. Ten In The Bed
2. Ten Little Fish
3. Counting by Tens
4. One Lonely Bird
5. Counting to Twenty
6. Five Little Skunks
7. I Can Count from 1 to 20
8. Just One More
9. Counting to Ten
10. I Can Add
11. Learning to Add Is Fun
12. Six Little Ducks
Oldies But Goodies
1. Buffalo Gal
2. Jimmy Crack Corn
3. Shortnin’ Bread
4. Billy Boy
5. Did You Ever See a Lassie?
7. My Teacher Said…
8. Erie Canal Song
9. Little Wheels A-Turnin
10. Down In the Valley
11. A-Hunting We Will Go
12. She’ll Be Coming ‘round The Mountain
Ramping Up Basics
1. There’s No One Like Me
2. Singing the Seasons
3. Sing Through the Year
4. Let Everyone Claps Hands Like Me
5. I Can Do It
6. Be Kind to Your Web Footed Friends
7. Dress for the Weather
8. Days of the Week
9. Jump Rope Rhyme
11. Learning My Shapes
12. Look Up High Look Down Low
1. When I Grow Up I Want to Be an Astronaut
2. Yankee Doodle
3. Today Is My Birthday
4. Row, Row, Row Your Boat
5. Oh Where Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone
6. Many Jobs to Choose From
7. Make New Friends
8. Silly Time
9. I Have a Wiggly Jiggly Tooth
10. I Can Wiggle
11. Down by the Bay
12. Let’s Build a Snowman
• Models tracing letters with arrows to help kids learn the proper order of the strokes.
• Tracers for uppercase and lowercase letters as well as numbers.
• Save practice letters to the Notebook
• Share their writing with family, friends or teachers.
The drawing engine is the same one as our award winning Color & Draw for kids. They can choose from many colors, add stickers, change the stroke size. There are undos and multiple erasers too.
It's the evolution of the animal picture book! Tap the image to hear the animal sound played back.
Tap the name of the animal to hear a voiceover of the name.
This allows children to associate images, forms and sounds, as well as practice fine motor skills while building their early vocabulary.
Inludes images and sounds of:
dog, cat, cow, sheep, elephant, seal, doplhin, stork penguin and many more!
Tired of seeing everyone playing separately in their own devices? Don’t you wish you could bring the whole family TOGETHER over a fun game that everyone can enjoy?
‘Slides & Ladders’ delivers a wonderful ‘family time’ experience, at home or on-the-go.
Use your phone or tablet to set the game up and take turns with the spinner.
– Up to 4 players (you can play against a robot)
– 3 difficulty levels, to control how long the game may take to complete
– Pinch zoom and drag to explore the board
The game is so easy and fun. The first one to the top, wins!
NEW TWISTS, POWERUPS & POWERDOWNS:
– Catch the skateboard for 2X !
– Watch out for the barking dog!
– Float up in the magic bubble!
– Oh, no! Thunder, lose a turn…
With ‘Slides & Ladders’, it’s never over till it’s over. It can be anybody’s game. Make it yours.
Tipitap seeks to reinvent traditional children activities, games and toys for a touchscreen world. Their award-winning products unleash the potential of the new technologies on touchscreen devices, weaving together family fun with educational concepts. The result is effective, enriching and fun learning experiences.
Kids will develop three basic math skills:
1. They learn the practice of COUNTING.
2. They learn the NAMES of the numbers.
3. They are introduced to the number SYMBOLS.
Toddler Fun Counting includes a set of motivational cues to keep kids engaged. They will continue counting to get STARS, ribbons and eventually a trophy. Every time they count they get a STAR. They need to count 10 times to get a RIBBON and 10 ribbons to get the TROPHY. When they get the trophy, they will also get a DIPLOMA which can be emailed and printed to hang on their wall. Wait until you see their pride when they get the Counting Master Diploma!
When they finish counting, you can RESET the counter from the settings page.
The app has settings to help parents customize the learning experience for a kid's skill and age. You can start them counting to 5. Then you can increase the maximum to 10, 15 and 20. This fosters gradual learning.
The settings page has two different ways of counting. You can choose, same objects or different objects. Same objects are better for beginning counters. You can also choose whether the "more" button generates the next number in the series or a random number. You can also customize the counting screen and different sounds.
Optimized for tablets and phones! Tested on Galaxy Note and Nexus 7.
But it goes beyond board books and flashcards: tap on any word and it plays the voiceover. Tap on a letter and it plays the letter.
This allows children to associate images, forms and sounds, as well as practice fine motor skills while building their early vocabulary.
Flick LEFT to RIGHT to navigate from one letter to the next (A to B to C)
Flick UP and DOWN to see a new illustration for the same letter (A is for apple to A is for acorn)
This reinforces the similarities of the starting letter and the associations between letters and sounds.
This is prefect for young children starting to learn the ABC's. Ideal for parents to read together with their young children.
Professionally recorded voiceovers and as always NO ADS in our kids apps!
Sample objects from a total of 123.
a is for apple
a is for acorn
b is for banana
b is for boat
c is for cat
c is for cookie
d is for dog
d is for drum
e is for eagle
e is for egg
f is for flower
WARNING: This is not a game. There are no animations. They are multimedia flashcards.
This app is Tablet Ready. It was HD images that will look amazing in your new Honeycomb Tablet. Tested in the Xoom and Galaxy Tab 10.1.
***GOT A TABLET: TRY THE BEST COLORING APP FOR TABLETS
Color & Draw for kids HD***
It displays 40 remarkable images of means of transportation of all types, land, air, water and even construction vehicles.
Tap the image to hear the sound played back.
Tap the name bar to hear a voiceover of the name.
***Looking for Tablet App for kids. Try our new and award winning
Color & Draw for kids
50% launch sale for a limited time only****
This dynamic allows children to associate images, forms and sounds, as well as practice fine motor skills while building their early vocabulary.
Images included: car, race car, train, bus, ship, speed boat, submarine, airplane, glider, helicopter, rocket and more!
NOTE: Please be advised this app is NOT a video game, it only has simple animations, just amazing music and an empowering interface.
Toddler JukeBox includes the following classic songs:
Wheels on the Bus
Old McDonald had a farm (classic with a twist)
Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes.
Row, Row, Row Your Boat.
Working on the Railroad.
Twinkle, twinkle little star
Itsy, bitsy spider
Miss Mary Mack
Over in the Meadow
Word by Word (a John Simon original about reading)
Review: "by Sarah" 5 Stars (December 2, 2010): My daughter is obsessed with this app! She loves playing it over and over!
by ANDRELL 5 stars (October 31, 2010)
Absolutely love it!!!!! Great sound quality! My little one loves it! A must have!
It uses easily recognizable icons to empower kids to take charge of their music exploration. They can intuitively choose which song they want to hear by tapping on the icon.
They no longer depend on you to play a CD or mp3. This is as liberating for kids as it is for parents. Kids can explore the music at their own pace and play their favorite songs again and again. Meanwhile parents don’t have to stay by the remote or CD player ready to hit play over and over again.
Children can do it by themselves and sing and dance until they wear the rug down! Each song is activated by a charming identifying button that is easy for kids to decode.
You can also listen to the entire collection of music as a regular CD or mp3 through the speaker phone or through a stereo system of your house or car (additional hardware might be required).
All songs are beautifully performed on the guitar and sung by John Simon, a renowned New York children’s artist with more than 20 years of experience singing to and with children as well as teaching music in schools.
There are 3 different modes to listen to the music. Play all, shuffle all or listen to an individual song.
Learning fun, fun learning.
WARNING : unlike other apps we do NOT feature any animations or games. This app is about giving toddlers freedom over their music and enjoying great songs, not creating music videos or video games.
Invite friends or coworkers to follow your progress or get involved with your work by sharing your notebook or just a single page.
Share your notebooks with as many people as you want! They'll be able to contribute or give feedback by drawing (or typing) on their own separate layer. You can then choose which layers you want merge with your work.
- Keep a journal of your trips
- Share class notes with a friend
- Explore and collaborate sketching
- Students share a class notebook with teachers
- Ask for help solving your crossword puzzle
Share what you want, when you want, with whom you want.
We can't wait to see what new uses you'll come up with!
It's easy and fun to be on the same page.