• Use multiple Google accounts
• Use multiple Google Task lists or display all at once
• Add notes and due dates to tasks
• Sort by due date or alphabetically
• 9 different color themes including: Holo Blue, Holo Green, Gold, Mono, Eggplant, etc.
- Homescreen widget
- Control sync interval with Google Tasks
- Create, rename, and delete lists
- Widget. Supports Android 4.2 lockscreen widgets
- Google Calendar syncing and reminders
• Move tasks between lists and more!
- Swipe right on tasks to complete them, swipe left to delete tasks.
- Press and hold on a task to edit the task notes and due date.
- Shake your phone vigorously to clear already completed tasks from your list
We do regular updates with new features and improvements to Google Tasks Incredible!
Attention to Gingerbread and Froyo users!
Starting with v3.5.0, GTI Pro will only post updates for Android 4.0 and up. Users with Android 2.1 and up will still be able to use v3.4.9, but will no longer receive updates.
HELP US OUT
Sometimes things do go wrong, and that's where we need your help: rather than just leaving a 1-star review and uninstalling right away, why not tell us about it through the "Send Feedback" button in the Settings menu of the app?
Regular updates, tweaks, more functionality coming.
ABOUT OUR PERMISSIONS
• READ LOGS: For the "Send Feedback" button in settings.
• WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE: We use this to write the log to your sd card.
• PREVENT PHONE/TABLET FROM SLEEPING: Used by background syncing
PRIOR: The Coolest Daily Planner, Things To do List.
"Easy and Systematic planner." - Google Play review
"Must have To do planner for office worker!" - Google Play review
Have you ever considered to use Planner? Daily To do lists, Scheduler, Tasks, To do list, calendars.. How many times did you used those planners? Do you think that success people are really planning their tasks that difficult way for a whole life? So you can't success because can't do like them?
No. You can plan your life like success people. Don't be stressed. Only needed thing to you is suitable task planner. PRIOR is a suitable task planner for people who doesn't want to be complicated. PRIOR inspired from 'Do it Tomorrow..' (by Mark Forster) / GTD System / Franklin Planner.
Through PRIOR, you can..
** Easily plan your daily Task lists,
** Check Task list if you have done it,
** Set deadline, and be reminded.
** Set Importance of each Task, and sort list by their importance order,
** Move Tasks to tomorrow, to yesterday, to today, by swipe gesture, easily.
** Move Tasks to specific date by Calendar Feature.
** Shopping list, todo list, grocery list, schedule list.. Make list of ANY things to do.
** Four beautiful themes,
** Realistic design that looks like real Paper planner,
** Font that looks like hand-written,
** Easy and Efficient function to manage tasks.
** and Widgets..(even full-size of LG Optimus Vu, Vu2)
Meet amazing PRIOR. All these features, designs, and beautiful themes already included. Did we say? This cool task planner is only 1.79 USD.
Don't you decided yet? Users evaluation will help you to decide.
====== Reviews from Google play ======
★★★★★ awesome - Darius Mullins
★★★★★ Easier than other planners. It's not complicated but very functional - Jung-Hwan Hyun
★★★★★ This is my first paid app and it's great :) - yeeun Hong
★★★★☆ Easy to use. Thanks for fast feedback. - Kwang-Min Ahn
★★★★★ Other planners are complicated but this is very easy to use. - Gwan-Ho Park
Don't be stressed. PRIOR will do it all.
- Features -
* Easy to use, Easy to manage tasks
* Priority based auto sorting of tasks
* 3 steps of Importance of tasks
* Recurring Tasks
* Deadline reminder
* Beautiful themes (Brown leather, Hardpaper, Colorful, Brilliant green, Leopard)
* Beautiful Typefaces
* 2-way-backup of To do list(Local, Dropbox sync)
* Various Beautiful Widgets(1X1, 4x1, 5x1, 3x3, 4x4, 5x4, 5x5)
Google Tasks or Google Calendar sync is not supported.
PRIOR is not a diary, or a scrap book. PRIOR is task management planner. To do list app.
*Glory to the Lord Almighty*
This application puts organization at your fingertips.
Just add a task, project or thing to do and then go to the calendar to set your reminder. When a task is due you will get a text alert notification.
Remember to do...
*Pick up Kids
*And a whole lot more!!!
It's that easy!
Get organized today!
Get Task Alerts right now and if you like this application please leave a good review.
**Try More Apps from Marketing Streams**
• Business Plan App
• Drive Safe Text Safe
• Personal Expense Log
• Resume App Pro
Copyright 2011 Deangelo Cosey. All rights reserved. All marks are the property of their respective owners.
WORKFLOW (short - Details below)
★ The smoother way organize your daily tasks ★
a) Enter tasks in To Do list
b) Enter finishing time
c) Press "Start" to start your task management
TaskDash, your to do list app, will assign a time slot for each task of your to do list according to its impact. It is so easy to be organized and productive!
This SW was developed with the short ADHD attention span in mind:
- get EVERYTHING done
- minimal distraction: only one task at one time
- no hyperfocussing
- fun and easy to track to do lists, tasks, activities, chores, projects, lists, checklists, actions, schedules whatever
WHY DID I WRITE THIS TO DO LIST APP?
Observation: a lot of ADHD people are getting lost in their daily to-dos
* Not spending enough time on the items with high impact in their life but wasting time on unimportant things (loosing track of priorities)
* Forgetting about time either by doing too much at once or hyper focus
* Having trouble to start with small task
* Not following through to complete a bigger task
* Wearing the black belt of procrastination
There are a lot of time management apps or timers on the market but none it seemed to be the right one for an ADHD person (e.g. me).
Therefore I wrote one myself.
SO HOW DOES IT WORK? Task Management (longer)
Imagine you have a bunch of tasks to complete.
You enter them like in a typical To-Do List program manner but for each item you label it for its impact on your life.
(I prefer "impact" over "priority" because it requires the user to focus more on importance than on urgency)
You start with the end in mind. That means you enter your finishing time (e.g. one hour later).
The App assigns a time slot to each task for the user gets to work on it. The duration depends on the impact: the more impact the more time you will spend on this task.
And - high impact tasks are always done first! That is the way to get things done!
In the display you can only see ONE single task displayed. Other tasks are not visible so you cannot be distracted by thinking what else is on the list.
There ist a countdown timer and a progress bar on the screen to monitor how much time is still left.
When time is up the App sounds or vibrates and the you move on to the next task (aka time boxing like the pomodoro technique).
Exactly one hour later (like you have entered in the beginning) you have finished one dash through ALL of your tasks. Yeah, boost your productivity the easy, simple and fun way!
Maybe there are still open tasks left but you can delete the finished tasks and start the next dash round whenever you want.
Tasks of your To Do List can now be en-/disabled by simply touching them. If disabled a task is displayed in gray.
So you follow through bigger tasks of your task management easily just by keeping it in your list until they are finished. Now that is simple project management to generate quick achievements. Ideally you use it in combination with a calendar app like Business Calendar or Jorte Calendar.
Keywords: ADHS, ADHD, task management, phone, gtd, timer, clock, productivity, calendar, todo
“Make life easier”
Memory like a sieve? Now there’s no need to remember all those things you have to do, because To Do Reminder can do that for you! It’s quick and easy to use; you can set a task in the reminder list in mere seconds.
- Easy and quick to set reminders.
- No need to type anywhere in the application you can handle it with voice.
- Set a one-off task, or repeat it daily, weekly or monthly.
- Synchronise with birthdays from your Facebook friends and your phone book, or add them manually.
- Send birthday wishes to your friends.
- Post birthday wishes on friend's Facebook wall or send them Facebook message.
Got a question or suggestion? Just email me, and I’ll be happy to help.
App is also available for iPhone user
YOU CAN HELP.!! BY
* Good rating and comment on Google Play.
* Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ToDoReminder
* Join us on Google+ page https://plus.google.com/106466365191481434398
* Share like on Facebook, Google+ or twitter this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ToDoReminder.gen
It will keep me motivated to work on new features.You can contact with us at www.todoreminder.com
Keywords: reminder, reminders,todo reminder, to do reminder, todo, reminder, agenda, calendar, birthday, anniversary, birthday reminder, call reminder, remind me, todo list, task, tasks, Todo list, Todo, To do List,birthday and anniversary reminder, Quick reminder,task reminder, birthday, medicine, things of life, don't forget, remember, notification, reminder, alarm, alert, date, event,happy birthday, birthday wishes, popular, best, simple, easy, upcoming, upcoming birthdays,note,notepad,memo,notes .
TickTick is a simple to-do list app, which helps you to get all things done and cloud sync tasks. It is cross-platform, available for Android, iOS, Chrome Extension and web. With TickTick at hand, you can organize your life in an easier way.
TickTick is free but you can also upgrade to Pro account for full access of premium features: http://ticktick.com/about/upgrade
Chrome Extension is also available: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ticktick-extension/diankknpkndanachmlckaikddgcehkod
Its key features include:
1. Sync all your tasks across all devices
2. Create widget to manage tasks easily
3. Set recurring tasks
4. Instant time & location reminder
5. Sort tasks by order/date/name/priority
6. Drag tasks to rearrange order
7. Create subtasks in checklist
8. Add notes to tasks
9. Batch edit tasks
10. Classify tasks into folders & Archive completed tasks
11. Share task list to collaborate
12. Send task via multiple channels
13. Quick search tasks
14. View Google calendar events in TickTick
15.Voice input tasks via ‘note to self’ with Google Now
16. Create to-do's in TickTick via email
17. Subscribe TickTick in Calendar application
18. Multiple priority levels
19. Upload attachment to tasks
We are asking for permissions to access contacts, phone status, NFC & location on your phone in order to offer features.
Connect with us at Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tick-Tick/114408518756703
keywords: TickTick, GTD, Getting Things Done, to do list, todo list, to-do, task, tasks, notes, checklist, GTasks, time schedule, memo
Everything is a fast, simple and colorful list manager for to-dos, groceries and everything else. This includes wish, trip, cook, shopping, homework, meeting, book, movie, download and task lists.
Using Everything is as easy as writing on a piece of paper and unlike a piece of paper, you can modify your lists freely and easily.
How to use:
1) To create a list:
Press the green plus button at the bottom of the home screen and it will take you to the "Add List" screen. Write the name of the list and pick a color; after you are done press the "enter" key in your keyboard and it will save your list. If you would like to discard the list simply press "back" button of your phone.
2) To change the color of your list:
Simply press the color circle at the right hand side of the list or you can long press on the list and there will be a menu appearing with "Edit" option. You can change the name and color of the list through this edit option. (Note: The numbers in color circles shows you the number of items you have in that list)
3) To add items in a list:
Click on the list and it will take you to the "Items Screen". When you click the green clipboard button at the bottom of the screen you can add/edit items in the "Add Items Screen". Simply write each item in a separate row; for example:
If you would like to add some details to your items you can add them by separating with a forward slash (/):
Cheese / Parmesan, feta
Ground meet / 2 pounds
Bread / Italian, white
When you are done, click the green tick button at the right top corner and it will save the items and go back to items screen. You can press on the items you are done with and it will put a blue tick mark on them, if you would like to delete them you can simply press the red cross button at the bottom of the screen and all the ticked items will be deleted. You can uncheck the items by pressing on them one more time and tick mark will disappear. When you check an item it goes to the bottom of the list, when you uncheck it it goes back at the top.
4) To delete a list:
You have two options: You can either delete them by pressing the blue eraser button at the bottom of the screen and then pressing on "delete" button or you can long press on the list and there will be a menu appearing with a "Delete" option. Either of these will delete the item.
5) To change the background image:
Go to "Options Screen" by pressing the yellow options button at the bottom of the home screen. When you tap on a background app will automatically save it. You can simply press the home button at the bottom left corner to go back to home screen.
I hope you will enjoy my app. You can contact me for any suggestions. Thank you for using Everything!
(Please contact me before giving 1, 2 or 3 star ratings. I will be very happy to correct the things you don't like in my application. I don't even put advertisements for your comfort, I will be very glad to make it better with your feedbacks. Thank you!)
NOTE on 9/3/2012: I have fixed many crashing points except the background change. I am still working on it. I will release another update in a couple of days. Thank you for your patience and I apologize for the inconvenience.
You can customize your to do list, set reminder, share tasks with your friends and sync with your google Account
With Do Task you can access your tasks anywhere, anytime and don't get plans forgotten any more, keep your daily to-dos on tracks and have a happy life.
. Create and manage to-dos and lists
. Never miss any thing important in your life
. Alerts you when something is ready to be done.
. Sync with your Google & Facebook Accounts
. GTD supported
Smart ToDo is available for android users to enjoy and have fun while they manage their daily tasks in a defined way. You can easily interpret things you want to do and keep a check that you get those tasks done.
Smart ToDo is pre loaded with a set of different functions. It’s easy to add your tasks and then keep a check on them. Today, Overdue, Future and No Date are the types in which tasks are categorized. By tapping on each of the following, the screen would display you those task according to the category. They would show you the tasks according to the dates. Some tasks that are written without any date mentioned are in No Date.
You may choose any date to schedule your task with Smart ToDo. Some tasks are much important and some carry less importance. So priority levels are available in Smart ToDo to set the priority of your task. It may be Low, Medium or High. This would remind you how important a task is for you because a priority always comes first. You can also set your tasks according to different types. Business, Plan, Home and Travel are the four types for setting up your tasks. Your android phones lets you manage and enter task at office, home and during travelling with Smart ToDo.
Smart ToDo also lets you edit and remove your tasks which have been once entered. This thing keeps on increasing your managing strength. As your goals are achieved you can remove those tasks. Smart ToDo is indeed helpful in many fields of live from younger to elders, students to businessmen. A pre planned day of many tasks with Smart ToDo lets you complete the day efficiently and keep a check on your achieved goals.
So be the first to get Smart ToDo app on your android phones and start managing your tasks in a more appropriate and planned way as Smart ToDo is the best way to pull of your daily tasks.
- No special permissions required.
- Sub-tasks. You can use these to replicate lists and you can make them as many levels deep as you want.
- Recurring tasks.
- Alarms for tasks which have assigned deadlines or reminders. A device reboot clears these alarms, but they will be reinstated upon launching of the app.
- Quick entry for tasks, but with the option to save additional information.
- An interface that is designed to make good use of the available display area, changing with orientation.
Some basic instructions:
- To change priority: Move a task to the right slightly and then flick up or down.
- To complete current tasks or delete completed tasks: Fling the task to the right or move it past half-way.
More from developer
You need to Input:
Categories - Areas of your life that correspond to your goals.
Goals - Targets to meet, projects to complete, and ongoing commitments.
Progress - Percentage tracking of goal
Priority - Prioritise your goals
Start now and be one step closer to your success. Your goals are now handy with a app ready to help you achieve those goals by easy and simple tracking.
These certifications are challenging, but Certification Hub makes it easier for you, bringing the preparation to your Android device. Now you can study and practice multiple certification exams on the go!
This Certification Hub practice simulates a real certification exam with the latest questions and correct answers.
• Practice and prepare for certification anywhere with this amazing app.
• Innovative test simulator
• Practice and prepare simultaneously as know write answer immediately.
• Attractive result for test.
• Summary for your test.
• Soon more question and certifications will be added and updated.
• MCTS 70-515
• Share point
Visit customercentric.com to learn more.
Virtual Binoculars is available for ★FREE★ with feature of some ★PAID★ apps out there !! Download now and the fun will begin!!
✔ Simple and easy to use binoculars.
✔ Take unlimited photos using high quality binoculars overlay.
✔ Lets you Zoom in and Zoom out your camera view which makes it look like original binoculars.
✔ Photos can be taken directly from Camera.
✔ Choose from various different overlays to modify the look and feel.
✔ Enhanced Zoom
✔ New High Quality overlays
✔ High Resolution Pictures
✔ Choose image from Image Gallery
★★★★★ Try it right now !!! ★★★★★
Valentines Day is just around the corner. Are you stoked about driving Cupid's arrow at your loved ones this year? We have just the thing for you!
The All-New Valentine’s Day Special Virtual Binoculars equips with you an app that mimics the zooming abilities of an actual binoculars along with image capturing features. Make truly spectacular valentine day gifts with this app and surprise your loved ones by capturing special moments.
You may have gifted materialistic things up till now. How about turning your special moments into timeless treasures and make them last for a lifetime. Preserve your moments forever with Virtual Binoculars App.
What Do You Get With the App!
Simple and easy to use app for capturing pictures whenever and wherever your want.
Take unlimited photos using new high quality binoculars overlay and express your love for your loved ones in your own special way.
- Zoom in and Zoom out of your camera’s view just like actual binoculars with enhanced zooming capabilities.
- Photos can be taken directly from the Camera.
- Choose from various different overlays to enhance the appeal of this special expression of love.
Now, Virtual Binoculars Valentine Special comes with added new features!
- Enhanced Graphics
- Share love quotes with your Facebook friends
- Invite your friends to use this application.
Christmas brings with it, festivity of holiday season and all the excitement that kids await. Twas The Night Before Christmas! is a fun-filled interactive Christmas tale application, that adds colors of fun and frolic to double the joy, your little ones celebrate on Christmas! Let your little one delve in the dreamy world of this cute Christmas story application, to brighten up their special festive day!
The application combines High Definition graphics and sound effects beautifully with an awe-inspiring story that they will easily relate to. Santa, his sleigh, the elves, and reindeer along with all the Christmas zeal is conveyed amazingly through a sweet little tale and numerous engaging activities, all the kids and the ‘kids at heart’ will enjoy!
Youngsters will love to watch the story-kid dream about gifts, papa saw Santa is coming, which is followed by Santa delivering the presents to kids around, which ignites the spirit of Christmas and joy of giving and sharing. And finally, the Santa flew away on his Sleigh wishing everyone Merry Christmas!
1. Can go through different chapters of this story one by one or can choose a chapter from menu.
2. Share the story of night before christmas with friends on facebook.
3. Decorate home with stockings.
4. Play with the gifted toys.
5. Enjoy the ride of sleigh with santa.
6. Play with reindeers where they call their names on touch.
7. Make santa do "HOHOHO!!"
8. Enjoy snowfall on shake and tap on windows.
This is where app comes into play. You can install the app on your mobile. This app will automatically monitor your vehicle speed and disconnect all cellular activities if you cross certain speed limit. This in turn will help to avoid distraction by calls when in high speed.
Let's save lives which are gone due to this carelessness talking on phone when in high speed. STOP & TALK
"Twelve Days of Christmas"
12 days of Christmas are festive days begin with Christmas Day(25th December). Twelfth Night is followed by the Feast of the Epiphany on 6 January.
"Twelve Days of Christmas" is a beautiful and interactive Christmas application, based on "The Twelve Days of Christmas", which is a beautiful Christmas carol. Get more excited in this festive season of gifts, by getting cumulative gifts each on the twelve days of Christmas. The application beautifully narrates each day of Christmas and excitement to get gift each day of Christmas. The application equally describing the importance of giving and receiving gifts at a time, showing "The True Cost of Christmas" by true love. Finally, on twelfth day getting all the gifts together from true love will make you excited.
1. Pass each day one by one or can select any day and check gift received that day.
2. Enjoy the gifts on each day with more beautiful graphics.
3. Enjoy this beautiful Christmas Carol on each screen and also playing it on main screen.