Good but.... Can we please have a filter query to detect having no child tasks, or is there some way we can currently do this? That way I can view all tasks with a certain label that aren't blocked by other sub tasks with different labels. Also, multiple parents would be useful for situations when several tasks are blocked by one task. 5 stars if that's possible.
Don't invent your own system Use this app. Check out some systems online. Start with the smallest manageable system that helps you getting things done. Go with paid once you need to expand your system. Good luck and have fun!
Very helpful I needed an app that would help me keep up with things I needed to do for my accounts. This app is so easy to used. It helps remind me of things I need to take care of for my customers
No need to forget This app is very easy to navigate and because I tend to forget things as soon as I remember something I need to do I immediately put it inside this app and then every day throughout the day I checked to see what else do I need to do for that particular day you can also put things in as far as months and months away great app
Nice app, but... Most of the cool features are disabled unless you buy the annual subscription for $28 a year. A little more than I was looking for.
Really like the app. Amazing app, looks a lot better than the last to do list widget I was using. My only complaint is the constant emails I get that I personally think aren't necessary.
• Intelligent Quick Add now recognizes projects (e.g., #Android Launch) and assignees (e.g., +Goncalo)
• Pull two tasks apart to add a task in the middle of your project lists
• Sort your tasks by name, date, priority or assignee
• Celebrate the end of your day with beautiful #TodoistZero screens and daily productivity stats
• Enjoy full support for external keyboards
• And dozens of polishing touches including text formatting (emoji shortcuts!) and notification sync across platforms
Use Evernote to make notes, remember everything and collaborate on any project.
Microsoft OneNote is your notebook for capturing what's important in your life