To Do done well. Makes me Do what I want To Do. To Do the To Do gets the Doer Doing. This Todoist To Do list is the thing that you have To Do. Want To Do? Get this it makes you get stuff done. Efficient and also if you do not get up to this game or they need dealing with at a later date that is easy. Worth it for productivity.
This would be great, but I find it really lame that the ability to add simple notes to a project is only available with the $3/ month subscription. Any decent project management app should have notes enabled for projects.
This app is nice enough as the free version. I like that it reassigns duties to other days if you miss them. I also like this list for things that don't need an alert reminder partly for time flexibility, mainly because the alerts are part of the pro version.
This app enables me to group all my tasks together. It also can do recurring tasks and you can group tasks into projects.
Excellent job on this app. After IQTELL went down, I needed apps to take care of everything I do. This and an email server are doing the job very nicely. Thanks Todoist.
I've tried so many to do list apps but this one nails it: email integration is its strongest selling point, plus there are so many ways to organise the lists simply and quickly. I'm finding it so easy to keep track of my life now I'm using this app!
• Improved project creation and sharing discovery.
• Label matching algorithm in filters isn't consistent with other platforms.
• Keyboard in the Comments screen opens automatically even with existing comments.
• Keyboard opens when adding a reaction after adding the first comment for a task.
• Same location listed multiple times when creating a location reminder.
Microsoft OneNote is your notebook for capturing what's important in your life