This would be great, but I find it really lame that the ability to add simple notes to a project is only available with the $3/ month subscription. Any decent project management app should have notes enabled for projects.
To Do done well. Makes me Do what I want To Do. To Do the To Do gets the Doer Doing. This Todoist To Do list is the thing that you have To Do. Want To Do? Get this it makes you get stuff done. Efficient and also if you do not get up to this game or they need dealing with at a later date that is easy. Worth it for productivity.
This app enables me to group all my tasks together. It also can do recurring tasks and you can group tasks into projects.
I've tried so many to do list apps but this one nails it: email integration is its strongest selling point, plus there are so many ways to organise the lists simply and quickly. I'm finding it so easy to keep track of my life now I'm using this app!
I wish reminders were free but I love the simple interface and having a calendar to-do list in my phone
Todoist premium has terrific cross-platform syncing along with web & Google Calendar. Use it on all your devices. Also, on MS's Arrow Launcher (another of the best) install multi-view Todoist widgets on the homescreen 'utility' page. This is a killer combo for keeping on top of your projects & todos.
• Improved project creation and sharing discovery.
• Label matching algorithm in filters isn't consistent with other platforms.
• Keyboard in the Comments screen opens automatically even with existing comments.
• Keyboard opens when adding a reaction after adding the first comment for a task.
• Same location listed multiple times when creating a location reminder.
Microsoft OneNote is your notebook for capturing what's important in your life