This app will allow you to…
• Track and compare your achievements with your LIVE friends
• Change up your 3D avatar
• Message your Xbox LIVE friends
• Edit your LIVE Profile
This app requires an Xbox LIVE account to sign in. Available for most Android 2.2+ smartphones, with WGVA screen resolution or higher.
You can also connect with your Xbox friends, track and compare your achievements, and change up your 3D avatar.
Xbox SmartGlass lets you:
• Navigate your Xbox 360 with swipe and tap
• Use your phone’s keyboard to type to your Xbox 360
• Browse the Internet on your Xbox 360 with full keyboard and zooming
• Play, pause, fast forward, rewind, and stop videos and music on your Xbox 360
• Search the full Xbox catalog of music, video, and games
• Enjoy rich, interactive experiences from select game and entertainment content creators
• Track and compare your achievements with your Xbox friends
• Change up your 3D avatar
• Message your Xbox friends
• Edit your Xbox profile
This app requires an Xbox membership to sign in. Available for most Android 4.0+ smartphones, with WVGA screen resolution or higher.
In the living room:
Navigate your Xbox One console using your device’s keyboard and touch
Control your media and set top box with the SmartGlass remote control
Browse the web on your TV using your mobile device
Enhance what you are watching or playing with SmartGlass companions
Increase performance with faster connections and reliability
In the living room and on the go:
Search, browse, and pin content to play on your Xbox One console
Track achievements, get game help, message friends, and watch game DVR clips
This app requires an Xbox membership to sign in. Available for most Android 4.0+ smartphones, with WVGA screen resolution or higher, plus 7"" and 10"" Tablets "
This is a unofficial port of the xbox live app. We are not affiliated with Microsoft in any way. This is a "fan" app. Enjoy
Also, and the unoffical place for Xbox One
XBOX ONE SMARTGLASS BETA AGREEMENT
The following terms supplement any software license terms that accompany the Xbox One SmartGlass beta app.
2. FEEDBACK. If you give feedback about the Xbox One SmartGlass Beta app to Microsoft, you give to Microsoft, without charge, the right to use, share and commercialize your feedback in any way and for any purpose. You also give to third parties, without charge, any patent rights needed for their products, technologies and services to use or interface with any specific parts of a Microsoft software or service that includes the feedback. You will not give feedback that is subject to a license that requires Microsoft to license its software or documentation to third parties because we include your feedback in them. These rights survive this agreement.
3. PRE-RELEASE SOFTWARE. The Xbox One SmartGlass Beta app is a pre-release version. It may not operate correctly or work the way a final version of the software will. We may change it for the final, commercial version. We also may not release a commercial version.
• A few buttons in the Cable/TV remote may not work.
• Syncing of favorite tv listings on Android between console and SG does not work consistently.
• Syncing of recent channels on Android with the console does not work consistently – restarting the app should fix the issue.
• Some strings are out-of-date or missing.
• In International countries, there may be issues with the OneGuide and unlocalized strings
• Blank screen when exiting the Android Cable/TV remote.
Scenarios to try:
• Browse OneGuide on your SmartGlass device
• Tune to a show from OneGuide in SmartGlass.
• Get rich details on your favorite shows
• Favorite a TV channel and see it show up in the Favorites on your device.
• Use the Cable/TV remote to navigate through your cable box UI.
• Change your HD/SD settings in the SmartGlass settings
• Navigate to recent channels and tap once to change to that channel.
NEW: All KitKat devices with infrared senders are now supported.
IMPORTANT: This application only works on Samsung Devices with infrared senders, if your device is not in the following list, it will probably not work:
* Samsung Galaxy S4 (and variants)
* Samsung Galaxy Note 3
* Samsung Galaxy Note 8
* Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
* Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Swipe on the bottom part of the screen to switch between navigation and number views.
It has been tested on an XBox 360 and a Windows 8 PC, best results were obtained on the XBox.
1) Point the top of your Samsung Galaxy S4 phone to the device. Make sure you know the location of the infrared receiver.
2) When the remote doesn't seem to work, make sure your phone is not in 'Power Save' mode.
3) If you are using it on an MCE system, make sure that you have a infrared receiver module.
• Track your Xbox Live (XBL) and PlayStation Network (PSN) profiles
• See your game history, achievements (XBL) and trophies (PSN)
• Send and receive text messages (XBL, Gold account required)
• Set beacons for your games and review your friends' beacons (XBL)
• Browse current and upcoming game catalog (PSN)
• Read the PlayStation Network Blog (PSN)
• Receive friend and message notifications
• Manage your friends list (XBL), and find new friends
• View recent players list (XBL)
• Show off your stats with gamercard widgets for your home screen
• Browse game details, download screenshots and set them as wallpaper
• .. and lots, lots more
In addition, Spark 360 features:
• Excellent integration with Android, with support for Widgets, Gallery, and Home Screen shortcuts
• Full compatibility with tablet devices
Spark 360 requires an email address and password for each account. Your credentials are stored on your device in encrypted form, and exchanged securely with Xbox Live and PlayStation Network.
Take your PlayStation® experience with you on your mobile device with the new PlayStation®App! Always be ready to game with features that keep you connected to your gaming friends and the games you love to play. Push games from PlayStation®Store to your PS4™ system and be ready to game at home.
With the PlayStation®App installed on your mobile device, you can:
· See what your friends are playing, compare trophies, and view your profile or recent activity.
· Chat with your friends; receive notifications, game alerts, and invitations, and then use your mobile device as an on-screen keyboard for your PS4™ system.
· Browse PlayStation®Store, pick-up the latest hit games and add-ons, and then push them to your PS4™ system so they are ready when you get home.
· Take advantage of the in-app second-screen features, when available, for greater challenges and control.
· Quickly access PlayStation® system guides, manuals, and PlayStation.Blog.
A Sony Entertainment Network account and PS4™ system are required to use all of this application's features.
If you have trouble signing in to PSN℠, try downloading the Google Chrome™ browser and signing in with it through PlayStation®App.
Update Log in App.
If you have any suggestions or problems please email me.
- See your trophies, level, avatar, progress and other data.
- Keep an eye on your friends' trophies.
- Data separated by games and trophy types (bronze, silver, gold, platinum).
- Click on a game to see all trophies for it, with name, description, icon and date.
- Get tips to earn missing trophies!
- Supports HD devices (Galaxy Tab and Honeycomb devices, like Xoom, Tab 10.1 and Asus Transformer).
- Records the last username, with automatic login (you can use the options menu to change the PSN ID).
- Unique design, similar to Playstation 3 XMB and PSN themes.
- Data cache (low bandwidth required, perfect for 3G networks and limited data plans), using the SD card (saving space on the internal memory of the phone).
If you are one of the happy owners of a PS3 and an Android phone, this app is a must have!
Developed by Leonardo Torok at Allen Tecnologia.
Using http://psnapi.com.ar by BeNeXuS for PSN trophy data.
This release will allow you to test the new features of the next version of Live Statistics for XBOX.
What to expect:
1. The BETA version is FREE.
2. This actual release doesn't have all features.
4. Features will be added periodically.
5. BETA will have an expiration date, so you will be forced to update to latest BETA version.
6. All features available in each BETA release will be fully accessible to anyone.
What will happen when the BETA is over:
1. You will have to uninstall the BETA.
2. If you already have the Live Statistics for XBOX (LITE or PRO), you will get an update for that app automatically.
3. If you don't have any version of Live Statistics for XBOX, you will be redirected to the Google Play Store to download it.
4. Some features (like wall and notifications) will be available only to PRO users (same if you upgraded from LITE).
BETA versions will be released every week, and you will have to have the latest version in order to continue using it.
This version expires May 15th,, 2014
Thanks for testing
The PlayStation Network Calculator is for Trophy Hoarders and Casual Hunters alike.
A trophy progress and level calculator. Find in-depth information about your profile and gaming abilities in a great PS3 XMB style User-Interface, designed specifically for the Android OS.
- Further improve the login feature.
- Refactor most of the code to fit with most programming standards.
- Implement the background animation.
More from developer
You can personalize them with your own photos!
The kids will enjoy and learn while playing their favorite games with the photos of Dad, Mum and their dear pet.
Do you have kids aged 2 to 8 and you want them to learn while playing? Here is your app!
We have put together the teachers’ most recommended games for your kids to continue learning outside the school hours.
Just try it; it is perfect to play when travelling, when on holidays, in the car or in the waiting lounge of an appointment. They will have fun and you will know that the game is contributing to their learning.
***PUZZLES: improve a child's problem solving and reasoning skills. It helps them to see whole-part relationships; increases their visual awareness and can teach them color recognition, shape recognition, and more. It also trains the hand-eye coordination.
***MATCH GAME: it enhances their memory skills and also their capacity to identify shapes and colors. The illustrations and sounds will help them recognize the animals and the sounds they make.
***LEARNING TO WRITE: to practice the drawing of the letters they are learning at school now, with the help of well-known and simple words. Moreover, they will practice the fine motor skills of their fingers, a key ability for writing.
Games to learn while having fun!
Feedback, bug reports and suggestions are welcome. Please visit our webpage and profile in Facebook!
• You will be able to replace the illustrations in the games with your own photos stored in the phone or tablet
• 3 levels of difficulty in the Puzzles
• Match Game with funny animals and sounds
• Learning to write with a dotted line for each letter.
COMING NEXT (no additional cost):
*Your favorite traditional tales