★ Sync tasks over-the-air on multiple devices running 2Do (including iOS, OS X) using Dropbox or Toodledo. Dropbox sync supports syncing all data, including Smart Lists, across Android, iOS and OS X devices.
★ Projects, Checklists or a simple To do list
★ Repeating tasks with end dates
★ Tabbed Lists for easy organization and grouping
★ Landscape Calendar view with date markers and date-filtering
★ Quick Add: Create tasks directly from the notification area, or glance at the number of tasks due Today.
★ Widgets that allow you to mark tasks done directly from the home screen. NOTE: Widget will not work if the app is moved to the SD Card.
★ Hide or re-arrange lists
★ Password Protection: Lock all your tasks or individually picked Lists
★ Drag & Drop tasks from and to Lists
★ Smart Lists: Dynamic lists based on saved searches with an optional dynamic date range
★ Powerful date range searching and filtering
★ Easy sorting by dates, lists, priority, status, title or manual sorting
★ Scheduling of tasks using Start Date & Time
★ Tags: create keyword tags; search for tags or attach contacts as people tags
★ Alarms: Easily create multiple alarms per task
★ Attach Photos to your tasks using the Camera or the Gallery
★ Instant Previews: Preview and edit notes or attached pictures from the main list with a single tap
★ Focus: Quick toggle between your tasks and a refined 'focus' list from any view
★ Actions: attach contacts or other 'action' information to tasks
★ Starred Tasks
★ Batch Operations: Edit, Delete, Move, Tag, Share and more
★ Multiple Themes: Graphite, Black, Pink
★ Samsung S Pen ® drawing support in Notes. Draw using a finger or a stylus on devices such as Galaxy Note, Galaxy Nexus.
★ Share tasks
★ Optimized for an unlimited number of tabbed lists with hundreds of tasks per list
★ Backup & Restore: Create easy backups of your database or restore from an existing one at any time
★ Background automatic sync at specified intervals
★ Flexible task manager: Use GTD (Getting Things Done) principals, Franklin Covey or your very own
★ Much, much more.
Please kindly contact us in case you have any issues. We'd love yo help.
Google Sync: This cannot be supported till Google Task API supports meta-data (required by 2Do), which in its current state does not.
Follow us on Facebook:
Dedicated 2Do Help/Tips Feed:
Tasks To Do is an easy to use, full-featured task list app. Use it as a checklist, in a GTD style or however you want.
Tasks To Do Pro syncs with Google Tasks and Toodledo.
A trial version is available at http://www.refined-apps.com
For questions, remarks, suggestions or feedback mail us at email@example.com
---- Features ------------
✓ As many task list views as you like
✓ Current design style
✓ Supports phones & tablets (split-screen layout etc.)
✓ Translations to English, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Polish, Hungarian, Russian, Chinese
✓ Customizable Categories (for filtering and sorting)
✓ 5 Priority levels
✓ 4 Tasks states (Not started / started / waiting / done)
✓ Due date & time
✓ Repeating tasks
✓ Reminders / Alerts (including sound/vibration settings)
✓ with www.toodledo.com (great to sync a phone with a tablet)
✓ with Google Tasks (all lists)
✓ A new widget is available on Android >= 3.0 supporting scrolling, resizing, light/dark theme, customization of font size, displayed fields, touch actions, ...
✓ On Android 2.3 - 3.2 the "old" widgets come in 4 sizes (4x1, 4x2, 4x3, 4x4) with light & dark theme
✓ "Icons-Only" widgets to add tasks and sync manually
✓ On Android >= 4.2, the widgets can be used on the lockscreen
✓ Fast task creation from widget
✓ Fast task creation by long-pressing the search button in any app
✓ Support for the Google Now "note to self" command
✓ Supports other calendar apps (e.g. HebDate Hebrew Calendar and OI Calendar Picker)
✓ Quick Search
✓ Voice recognition
✓ Flexible sorting options
✓ Flexible filter options (task state, due date, category, ...)
✓ Can display tasks of multiple categories in a single list (instead of a separate list per category/folder)
✓ Sharing of tasks (e.g. for printing, mailing, ...)
✓ No ads
---- Pro vs. Free Version ------------
Tasks To Do Pro includes all the features of Tasks To Do Free plus:
✓ Bidirectional synchronization of all your Google Tasks / gTasks lists
✓ Bidirectional synchronization with Toodledo (www.toodledo.com)
. - Great to sync your tasks between your phone and your android tablet
. - Tasks in Toodledo can be synced with many other tools (Google Calendar, Outlook, ...). For an overview, see http://www.toodledo.com/tools/directory.php)
✓ More configuration options for the widgets
✓ Lockscreen widgets (Android >= 4.2)
✓ No ads
You can easily transfer your tasks from the free to the pro version via the backup feature.
---- Requested Permissions ------------
For basic functionality:
✓ "android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" to write backups on the sd-card
✓ "android.permission.VIBRATE" to be able to vibrate when an alert is triggered
✓ "android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED" to reactivate alerts after booting
✓ "com.android.vending.CHECK_LICENSE" to check the license
✓ "com.als.taskstodo.READ_TASK_DATA" and "com.als.taskstodo.WRITE_TASK_DATA" for protected access to Task To Do's task data
For synchronization with www.toodledo.com and Google Tasks:
✓ "android.permission.INTERNET" to exchange data with www.toodledo.com and Google Tasks
✓ "android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE" to test if the phone is online
✓ "android.permission.AUTHENTICATE_ACCOUNTS", "android.permission.WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS" and "android.permission.MANAGE_ACCOUNTS" to create the Toodledo account in android
✓ "android.permission.READ_SYNC_SETTINGS" to trigger the manual synchronization
✓ "android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS" to find the Toodledo/Google Tasks accounts for synchronization
✓ "android.permission.USE_CREDENTIALS" to access the toodledo/Google Task passwords for synchronization
Besides the android version, we also have a windows desktop companion product for it. The Checkmark Personal Assistant is our suite of personal management products on windows platform, including Checkmark To Do List Manager and Checkmark Account and Password Manager. It is fully integrated with our mobile versions and provides easy data input and more advanced features. Download today at desktop.greenbeansoft.com/download and give it a try!
Intuitive easy-to-navigate user interface and extensive support functionality are designed for better user experience. Features include:
*Hierarchical checklist structure supporting multiple level subgroups.
*Sync to Google Tasks
*Sync to Calendar
*Actions Items(can attach contacts to tasks or checklist item directly)
*Repeating Tasks with extensive repeat settings
*Alarm Settings(snooze, ringtone, etc.)
*Share via Email(for share and printing)
*Multiple Sort Options and more...
From the first release of this product, our intent was and remains to offer a superior app that will be:
- Designed specifically for Android OS to ensure perfect user experience
- Powerful enough to handle large checklists with complex hierarchical task structure
- Flexible to enable a wide range of to-do list needs
- Simple and intuitive, taking only a few minutes for a new user to get started
- Constantly improving in response to user feedback
Find more information at checkmark.greenbeansoft.com
This license is for the smartphone edition. We also have a separate tablet edition for devices with large screens.
A to-do list and notebook for power users, which syncs with Toodledo and Google Tasks / gTasks.
- Organize tasks by folder, location, context, tags, goal, star, and subtasks.
- Supports complex repeating patterns (for example: every Tuesday and Thursday).
- Track both estimated and actual length of tasks. Includes a built-in timer.
- Organize your notes into folders.
- 2 home screen widgets: a task list (in multiple sizes), and a new task button
- Synchronizes with Toodledo.com and Google Tasks / gTasks, allowing access from both your desktop computer and handset. Supports all features supported by Toodledo and Google.
- Supports multiple accounts.
- Automatic synchronization, including instant upload of changes on your phone to Toodledo and Google.
- Supports subtasks without a paid Toodledo Pro account. (Subtask syncing requires a Toodledo Pro or Google account.)
- Includes 5 priority levels and a task status field (active, planning, waiting, etc.).
- Option to set a time based and/or location based reminder (proximity alert) for a task. When linking a task with a location, a location alarm will occur when you reach that location.
- Optional nagging alarms remind you again if you don't hear the sound or feel the vibration.
- Custom vibrate patterns, sounds, and light colors allow you to distinguish a task alarm from other alarms.
- Snooze alarms until later if you can't do the task right away.
- Filter and search on any task field.
- Sort by up to 3 levels, on any task field.
- Configurable display allows you to see the exact information you are interested in.
- Save your filter, sort, and display options into custom views for quick access later.
- Customizable interface: Turn off the features you don't want to keep things simple.
- Choice of light or dark theme.
- Use a powerful To-Do list that supports batch operations
- Enjoy a fully scrollable calendar with daily, weekly and monthly view
- Define your personal goals and link them to tasks
- Draw your own notes and attach them to tasks and appointments
- Schedule your tasks directly on the calendar
- Set multiple reminders for tasks and appointments
- Divide your tasks into subtasks
- Get organized with a daily step-by-step routine
- Use resizable Widgets in 4 different formats
- Make an audio recording and attach it to your tasks and appointments
- Attach files and photos to your tasks and appointments
- Sync with your Google Calendar without effort
- Attach Google Maps locations to your tasks and appointments
- Use the Clean-Up feature to easily prioritize your task list
- Find suggestions for your goals to pursue
- Set repeating tasks and appointments
- Convert your tasks, goals, notes and appointments into each other
Advanced features (Plus Version Upgrade):
- Synchronize your To-Do list with Google Tasks
- Create backups and restore them
- Time your tasks with a To-Do list Timer
- Have the option to reset all your tasks or appointments
- Protect your data with a password
- Export your data to CSV files
With isoTimer you can:
...orient yourself toward your goals
...prepare each day with care using a calendar and a to-do list
...balance your professional and your private life
...focus on the most important tasks
...never forget ideas or appointments
IsoTimer organizer is the ideal companion for planning all parts of your life.
Unlike other to-do application, GobyTask uses folder and category concept to keep what you need to remember. Therefore you can easily to arrange your personal to-do, shopping list, business projects, online passwords ...etc by folders. And each folder can be secured by password.
GobyTask will keep everything in your mobile but you also can configure to-do synchorize with Google Task and pull Google Calendar into folder. Normally other to-do app supports single account, but GobyTask support multi-accounts.
You may also worry about lost your data, therefore GobyTask also support auto backup to Dropbox/SDcard according to your schedule. We didn't forget about security, all data is backup with encrypted format plus password enabled.
GobyTask has 4 default views which you can select which one to suit your daily:
- Default : Display 8 folders that you daily use
- Today : You can view overdue, today, 7 days and no due date to-do
- Calendar : You can view your task in calendar by month
- Folder : List all your folders by category
GobyTask has clean and tidy UI design and has highly configurable system. You can select different color theme, folder icons for each task group, notification sound, date format, and much much more.
When you getting started, you may find GobyTask is hard to use. The reason is it is powerful, and when you get used to use it, you will enjoy to use it.
PRIOR is a Perfect Daily Unit Planner for Preparing new Year.
PRIOR: The Coolest Daily Planner, Things To do List.
"Easy and Systematic planner." - Google Play review
"Must have To do planner for office worker!" - Google Play review
Have you ever considered to use Planner? Daily To do lists, Scheduler, Tasks, To do list, calendars.. How many times did you used those planners? Do you think that success people are really planning their tasks that difficult way for a whole life? So you can't success because can't do like them?
No. You can plan your life like success people. Don't be stressed. Only needed thing to you is suitable task planner. PRIOR is a suitable task planner for people who doesn't want to be complicated. PRIOR inspired from 'Do it Tomorrow..' (by Mark Forster) / GTD System / Franklin Planner.
Through PRIOR, you can..
** Easily plan your daily Task lists,
** Check Task list if you have done it,
** Set deadline, and be reminded.
** Set Importance of each Task, and sort list by their importance order,
** Move Tasks to tomorrow, to yesterday, to today, by swipe gesture, easily.
** Move Tasks to specific date by Calendar Feature.
** Shopping list, todo list, grocery list, schedule list.. Make list of ANY things to do.
** Four beautiful themes,
** Realistic design that looks like real Paper planner,
** Font that looks like hand-written,
** Easy and Efficient function to manage tasks.
** and Widgets..(even full-size of LG Optimus Vu, Vu2)
Meet amazing PRIOR. All these features, designs, and beautiful themes already included. Did we say? This cool task planner is only 1.79 USD.
Don't you decided yet? Users evaluation will help you to decide.
====== Reviews from Google play ======
★★★★★ awesome - Darius Mullins
★★★★★ Easier than other planners. It's not complicated but very functional - Jung-Hwan Hyun
★★★★★ This is my first paid app and it's great :) - yeeun Hong
★★★★☆ Easy to use. Thanks for fast feedback. - Kwang-Min Ahn
★★★★★ Other planners are complicated but this is very easy to use. - Gwan-Ho Park
Don't be stressed. PRIOR will do it all.
- Features -
* Easy to use, Easy to manage tasks
* Priority based auto sorting of tasks
* 3 steps of Importance of tasks
* Recurring Tasks
* Deadline reminder
* Beautiful themes (Brown leather, Hardpaper, Colorful, Brilliant green, Leopard)
* Beautiful Typefaces
* 2-way-backup of To do list(Local, Dropbox sync)
* Various Beautiful Widgets(1X1, 4x1, 5x1, 3x3, 4x4, 5x4, 5x5)
Google Tasks or Google Calendar sync is not supported.
PRIOR is not a diary, or a scrap book. PRIOR is task management planner. To do list app.
*Glory to the Lord Almighty*
To Do List
and anything else you need lists for
* First todo list with extensive drag and drop support
* You can also drag and drop lists by dragging on the numbers
* Special Today and Tomorrow lists to manage items
* Gesture based operation (swipe to cross)
* Designed to be quick and unintrusive
* Backup/Restore to SD Card
* Multiple sorting options (alphabetical, priority, crossed)
* A brand new Today widget!
* Tap the bullet point to set an item to Today or Tomorrow lists.
* Every day at midnight, items in the Tomorrow list will be moved to Today.
* Today and Tomorrow lists are optional (turn off in preferences menu)
Better sharing options and hopefully web sync/backup!
Contact me if you want to help with localization/translations!
Manage your To Do list with this app.
To Do Tasks features:
- To Do Notifications
- Add/Edit/Delete To do Tasks
- Voice to do
- Todo priority
- No Ads
Keep your to do and tasks in your pocket.
It's simple but powerful, you can also use it as a memo, notepad or schedule tool. Everything will be arranged and recorded in good order.
- Task organized by group
- Group organized by category
- Multi color and display style
- Password protection
- Data Backup
- Convenient data sharing
- create groups to separate tasks
- create categorys to manage groups
- long press group to do [Add] [Rename] [Delete] [Export] operations
- long press task to do [Modify] [Delete] [Share] [Set Priority] [Set Reminder] operations
- use [Clear Done] to clear those Done tasks quickly
- daily & weekly task will recover automatically
- select the theme you like
Afer [Clear done] , those done tasks of group [Daily] and [Weekly] will not be listed out, but they will reappear when new day/week comes.
(You can try our free edition before you buy this)
✔ To Do Log
To Do log is a to-do list and "not to-do list" in one. You assign points (either negative or positive) to tasks; then work to get the highest score over time by both doing things you want to do and avoiding those you shouldn't do. You can use it both for things you want to do and those you don't (so it is idea for new year resolutions, health or diet plans etc).
✔ Quick and flexible recording
You can easily add new repeating or one off items, mark them as done and record past occurrences of items. You can also add notes with additional information (and edit them later).
✔ Graphs for analysis
Later you can view graphs showing when you get stuff done, when you are most likely to get distracted or do negative things. By learning this you can take action to better achieve your goals.
You can export and import your data to and from external storage/sd card
✔ More to come
I have various tweaks/improvements planned (but please get in touch if you have suggestions), the current plan is:
v8.0 better history browsing/browse by (windowed) date/better stats
though I am going to wait to see what Google announces at end of June (Google IO 2012) before making major changes.
✔ What users think of the App:
"Great app. App works and looks great. I really like the point system and it allowed me to better hold myself responsible for my habits."
"Highly recommended... This is my favorite self-improvement app. It allows to you to track behaviors in real time and see rapid improvement. Simply brilliant."
To-do List is designed for simplicity and does not contain all the clutter that most list applications have. It is also compact allowing for may items to be displayed on the screen at once
Todo List does not run any battery draining services in the background
This is the first true Lotus® Notes® To Do synchronization app. The app uses Lotus® Notes® Traveler server and therefore the user can start to synchronize all Notes® To Do’s (tasks) without any modifications on the Lotus® Domino® server or in the mail file. This app has it all:
- Full editing capabilities and synchronization with Notes® To Do’s including priority, categorization, private flag, due date and everything else.
- Offline support.
- SSL (secure sockets layer) support.
- View To Do’s by priority, by date and by category.
- Mark To Do’s as completed and remove old To Do’s.
- User friendly icons showing the status for each To Do.
Requires Lotus® Traveler 8.5/9 server if connected to a Lotus® Domino® server environment.
Supports English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Portuguese, Polish, Czech and Swedish.
IBM®, Lotus®, Notes® and Domino® are trademarks of International Business Machines Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
WORKFLOW (short - Details below)
★ The smoother way organize your daily tasks ★
a) Enter tasks in To Do list
b) Enter finishing time
c) Press "Start" to start your task management
TaskDash, your to do list app, will assign a time slot for each task of your to do list according to its impact. It is so easy to be organized and productive!
This SW was developed with the short ADHD attention span in mind:
- get EVERYTHING done
- minimal distraction: only one task at one time
- no hyperfocussing
- fun and easy to track to do lists, tasks, activities, chores, projects, lists, checklists, actions, schedules whatever
WHY DID I WRITE THIS TO DO LIST APP?
Observation: a lot of ADHD people are getting lost in their daily to-dos
* Not spending enough time on the items with high impact in their life but wasting time on unimportant things (loosing track of priorities)
* Forgetting about time either by doing too much at once or hyper focus
* Having trouble to start with small task
* Not following through to complete a bigger task
* Wearing the black belt of procrastination
There are a lot of time management apps or timers on the market but none it seemed to be the right one for an ADHD person (e.g. me).
Therefore I wrote one myself.
SO HOW DOES IT WORK? Task Management (longer)
Imagine you have a bunch of tasks to complete.
You enter them like in a typical To-Do List program manner but for each item you label it for its impact on your life.
(I prefer "impact" over "priority" because it requires the user to focus more on importance than on urgency)
You start with the end in mind. That means you enter your finishing time (e.g. one hour later).
The App assigns a time slot to each task for the user gets to work on it. The duration depends on the impact: the more impact the more time you will spend on this task.
And - high impact tasks are always done first! That is the way to get things done!
In the display you can only see ONE single task displayed. Other tasks are not visible so you cannot be distracted by thinking what else is on the list.
There ist a countdown timer and a progress bar on the screen to monitor how much time is still left.
When time is up the App sounds or vibrates and the you move on to the next task (aka time boxing like the pomodoro technique).
Exactly one hour later (like you have entered in the beginning) you have finished one dash through ALL of your tasks. Yeah, boost your productivity the easy, simple and fun way!
Maybe there are still open tasks left but you can delete the finished tasks and start the next dash round whenever you want.
Tasks of your To Do List can now be en-/disabled by simply touching them. If disabled a task is displayed in gray.
So you follow through bigger tasks of your task management easily just by keeping it in your list until they are finished. Now that is simple project management to generate quick achievements. Ideally you use it in combination with a calendar app like Business Calendar or Jorte Calendar.
Keywords: ADHS, ADHD, task management, phone, gtd, timer, clock, productivity, calendar, todo
This is the full version of our to do list app.
1. Ability to create tasks with different:
- Due Dates
2. Sort tasks by:
- Due Date
3. Quick deletion of completed tasks.
4. Customizable background and text colors.
5. Add up to five custom categories in addition to the General category.
6. No Advertisements
7. Mark tasks as complete by swiping across the task's name.
8. Automatic Deletion of Completed Tasks (after a customizable number of days).
9. Percentage of tasks completed shown at the top of the app.
10. Tasks automatically move to the bottom of the list when marked as completed.
11. Status Bar Shortcut: Clicking on the shortcut in the status bar brings you to the app instantly. The shortcut also can display how many tasks you have not completed yet or a specific task's name.
12. Home Screen Shortcut: You can add a task without having to open up the app simply by adding this shortcut to your home screen and tapping on it. To add the shortcut to your home screen: Find an open space on your home screen and press (and hold). An "Add to Home screen" dialog will appear, click on "Shortcuts" and then scroll to "To Do: Add Task".
If you encounter any problems while using this app, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to suggest a feature or give us feedback, please send an email to: email@example.com
To view more of our apps, please visit our website: http://dependableapps.com
This app uses no permissions.
This application puts organization at your fingertips.
Just add a task, project or thing to do and then go to the calendar to set your reminder. When a task is due you will get a text alert notification.
Remember to do...
*Pick up Kids
*And a whole lot more!!!
It's that easy!
Get organized today!
Get Task Alerts right now and if you like this application please leave a good review.
**Try More Apps from Marketing Streams**
• Business Plan App
• Drive Safe Text Safe
• Personal Expense Log
• Resume App Pro
Copyright 2011 Deangelo Cosey. All rights reserved. All marks are the property of their respective owners.
More from developer
You can always turn off Custom Home Launcher by going through the settings notification as well.
Let me know what apps you find useful as home screen replacements!
By answering questions, children rack up fake cash to buy accessories, and other challenges
Benefits of Watch Out vs Normal Watches:
- Much Cheaper
- If damaged, you can print a new watch!
- Virtual 3D projection of time!
- Highly customizable band in photo editors
Download it now! Watch Out: The watch that pops out!
Watch out for future enhancements!
To set up: Download app, swipe up from home button, choose this app as the default, then choose which app should be opened on this gesture. To modify later, tap on the notification which comes up when you use the gesture.
- Any webpage can be added to your home screen as a shortcut by "pinning" in in the browser pages list
- You can put an icon on your screen for both the main app as well as a shortcut to the pages open.
This app is a controller for that environment and it lets you control the virtual world with a touch interface which is designed to work even if you are wearing an Oculus Rift and can't see your device! With this app, you will be able to control a virtual keyboard projected in the virtual reality in real time.
I highly encourage you to try it out by downloading this free app on a phone (or even better, a tablet) and typing in a code from the gavinovsak-vos.jit.su website.