Calorie count for fast foods and drinks.If you are dieting and calorie counting and like fast foods and need to know calories consumed and want a calorie count app, this is for you.
Popular menu items from
McDonald's * KFC* Burger King * Subway * Taco Bell * Domino's Pizzas *
Pizza Hut * Wendy's
All showing calories counts per portion, fats, carbs and protein.
Calories shown for
red wine, white wine
beers and lager spirits and cocktails
Calories in popular biscuits,
Cadbury's roll and cakes.
Menu items are shown with calories per portion.Calories in common basic foods are also listed.
Calories in coffee shop favourites, from
Starbucks and Costa Coffee
Mocha and more popular coffee shop favourites and savouries.
All to assist and help with calorie counting when in the home or on the move in one easy package.Keep it on your phone it will help with calorie counting.
There is a search facility in the app a note page where you can write and save your personal notes and reminders and BMI calculator for you to use. Also you can keep your own daily calorie count where you can keep count of your daily calorie balance. Calculate calories burnt for walking, swimming, cycling and running/jogging.
Keep the app on your phone it will help with your calorie counting when out and about. Very simple and straight forward and quick and easy to use.Tells you want you want to know quick and easy. No extensive searching or endless internet links. There are no pop ups or advertising in this app.
* Quick reference guide to calories in fast foods, drinks, coffee shop,fruit and veg,wines,beers,spirits and cocktails.
* Quick and simple to use anywhere.
* Add up your own personal calories/day, (input required) and see the balance
* Create your own individual favorites page.
* calculate your calories burnt for walking, cycling, swimming and jogging.
* Make and save your own personal notes and reminders.
* No advertising or pop ups anywhere in the app.
* Look up your own BMI free within the app..
* App allows saving to SD card to save internal phone memory.
* Suitable for over 4000 devices. Smart phones and Tablets.
* No further downloads or hidden costs within the app.
* No in app purchases within the app required.
* Rated suitable for everyone (low maturity)
Please note, due to software, app will only update 2.2 upwards.
calorie app.calorie count fast foods,calories in fast foods,calories in food,calories in food list, calorie count, calorie look up, calories calculator. calorie counter myfitnesspal, calorie intake app. food calorie table, fast food calories, calories burnt walking, calories burnt running. BMI calculator, calorie count for the day, fatsecret
MyNetDiary has already helped over 2.5 million members work toward their dieting goals – why not start on yours today!
MyNetDiary has been featured in USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Health Magazine, on NBC, NPR Morning Edition, Lifetime TV, FOX and more.
* "The most easy to use diet app in the World, and I have tried them all. Very extensive db, it rarely misses a food entered.”
* "This app is awesome!!! I use it on my phone and online. It keeps me on track with my diet."
* "Great app. Being able to scan barcodes makes input extremely easy."
* "This app is great for weight loss. Keeps track of my calories, exercise, weight, and helps me reach my goal.”
* "This is the only program in 20 years that has actually helped me lose weight by easily tracking calories.”
▌WHAT MAKES MYNETDIARY THE BEST
✓ #1 food database - over 510,000 foods. 205,000 foods entered by MyNetDiary and 305,000 popular foods contributed by our members. UPDATED DAILY.
✓Barcode scanner included.
✓The only app that searches as you type.
✓ Up to 45 nutrients, including carbs, protein, all types of fat, sugars, fiber, sodium, cholesterol, and vitamins
✓ Multiple servings for most foods - grams, oz, cups
✓ PhotoFoods included: if a food is not in the database, you can send its photos from the app and we will enter the food for you!
✓ Daily and Weekly Analysis Tool - learn how you can improve and eat more healthfully
✓ Track your water intake
✓ Syncs foods and exercise with MYNETDIARY.COM (free account included)
✓ High-quality, beautifully-designed app
✓ IT IS SO EASY TO USE!
✓ Very fast and easy to use – absolutely the fastest app available for food entry!
✓ Searches foods as you type – finds most foods after entering 3-4 letters
✓ Organizes and remembers your favorites and typical servings
✓ Enter your own custom foods
✓ Create recipes
✓ Detailed food labels and food score
✓ Optional food time tracking
✓ Over 500 activities and exercises available at your fingertips
✓ Calculates exercise calories based on MET - your weight
✓ Allows exercise calorie entry - great for body monitors and exercise machines
✓ Track time or distance for running/walking
✓ Enter your own custom exercises
✓ Set your target weight
✓ Plan for your target date or desired weight loss rate
✓ Calculates target calories, weight maintenance calories, BMI and BMR
✓ Calculates based on your age, height, weight, gender and activity level
✓ Includes weekly exercise planning
✓ Carb, fat, and protein budgets/targets, with energy percentages
✓ Keep track of daily steps, blood pressure, hours of sleep and work
✓ Beautiful charts comparing plan, averages and meals, calories, and measurement charts
✓ Weight progress chart with target weight line
✓ Record and chart all body measurements
✓ Food Scores - understand a food label at glance
✓ Before and After photos
✓ English and metric units
▌SUPPORTED THROUGH MYNETDIARY.COM
✓ State-of-the-art online website for food and exercise entry
✓ Online Community supported by a Registered Dietitian
✓ Family and private groups, sharing with your doctor, dietitian or coach
✓ Twitter integration - tweet what you eat and exercise
✓ MyNetDiary Maximum subscribers get access to advanced website features, including a full set of charts and reports, printing and Excel export
Calorie Calculator: The Calorie Calculator can be used to estimate the calories you need to consume each day.
This app contains the following information:
1) How To Count Calories.
2) Low Calorie Cooking And Exercise Tips.
3) Dieting With A Busy Schedule.
4) Interact With Other People And Get Diet Help.
5) Calorie Counting Video Instructions.
6) A Written BONUS Guide With Diet And Calorie Counting Tips.
7) And More...
You must change your way of thinking about food and your personal enjoyment of food in order for any diet you embrace to be successful. Food isn’t the enemy. And that is something that not enough people really understand. Even the ‘tasty’ foods aren’t the enemy. The enemy is your personal inability to properly portion the foods you eat. The problem is that the vast majority of us eat the wrong foods far more often than we eat the right foods. This is where the problems lie. Get the help you need and download this app. DOWNLOAD NOW >>>