Nominated: Mobile Award Austria 2012
- Create/Manage projects
- Assign tasks to projects
- Add Tags, Breaks, Expenses and Notes
- Export tasks to Excel (XLS, CSV)
- Automatic Backup / Restore
- Dropbox embedded
Assign a specific Wi-Fi to a project. Once your phone connects/disconnects to this Access-point, the timer will start/stop the tracking.
Please give me some Feedback or if you have questions email me. If you like Timesheet buy me a beer! Thank you! (I cant answer your comments -> email me)
Google+ Page: https://plus.google.com/102857023347161265137
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Timesheet/152739818174898
Available Languages (17)
Chinese (zh), Croatian (hr), Czech (cs), Danish (da), Dutch (nl), English (en), Finnish (fi), French (fr), German (de), Icelandic (is), Italien (it), Polish (pl), Portuguese (pt), Russian (ru), Slovene (sl), Spanish (es), Swedish (sv)
Thanks to Petr Kincl (cs), Arkadiusz Gutkowski (pl), Ricardo G. (pt), Jonathan B. (es), Emile Dingemans (nl), Ganlik (da), Sandi (sl), Luca Pedrazzi (it), Yan Facai (zh), Ivica Gelemanović (hr) and Roger v.C. (sv) for the translations!
- ACCESS WIFI STATE: Automatic Tracking
- ACCESS NETWORK STATE: Automatic Tracking
- ACCESS FINE LOCATION: Office and Working location
- RECEIVE BOOT COMPLETED: Only for Timer Notifications
- WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE: Backup
- INTERNET: Dropbox Backup
Tags: Working time, Timetracker, Projects, Tasks, Notes, Recording, Export, Excel, Backup, Breaks, Tags, pause, Dropbox.
Spending only a few minutes a day on this app you will get daily, weekly and monthly statistics in the form of diagrams and graphs. Using this data you'll be able to control and manage your time.
aTimeLogger is the right solution for everyone:
- business people with an intensive daily routine;
- sportsmen who value every minute of their day;
- parents in order to control their children's daily activities;
- everyone who is interested in what activities they spend their day on and those who want to control and optimize their time.
- easy and intuitive interface
- goals to reach
- automatic time tracking with Tasker or Locale;
- simultaneous activities
- many statistics available in form of graphs and pie charts
- reports in different formats (CSV and HTML)
- a huge number of icons for activity types
- the best support :-)
Keeps track of your work time
Track work for all of your customers, projects and tasks in one beautifully designed app. Switch effortlessly between projects as your workday progresses.
Supports you when you forgot
Jiffy makes it easy to modify and edit entries. Our innovative smart suggestions help you set the start and stop times accurately.
Presents your time in a gorgeous summary
Simple yet powerful reports of the time you have logged, grouped by customer, project or task. View reports by Year, Month, Week day or even custom time range. Export your time sheet for use in other applications.
Close at hand
Access your projects easily from your lock or home screen with the widget. See tracking in progress through interactive notification.
No account required
You don’t need to create yet another account to use Jiffy. Just download it and get started right away
“Your time is valuable, so don’t waste it. This app tracks how long you spend on certain tasks
and displays it in a clean, pie-chart stylee.” - T3.com, Best Android apps 2013
“Jiffy does a great job of making it easy to plan out your days and weeks in a way that couldn’t be
easier to keep track of.” - Businessinsider.com, The 12 Best-Looking Apps On Android
Unlimited History & Projects - Unlocks the limitation of max 3 projects and 3 weeks of history
Unlimited JiffyTags - Unlocks the limitation of max 3 connected tags (NFC)
To learn more about Jiffy’s permission usage, see http://www.jiffy.nu/permissions
Join us at https://plus.google.com/communities/113117469076376701846 to participate in discussions about support or new features.
Logging time and creating time sheets has never been easier. Try Jiffy now, it is free to try and does not require a user account.
Awarded first place in 'Best of Swiss apps, Productivity'
Time Meter is a time tracker (timesheet, time recording app) that makes it really easy to track time spent on work, sport, education - overall, any activity. Start and stop time tracking (time recording) with a few clicks. Use handy widgets to track time (log time) even faster. Review daily, weekly, monthly timesheet (activity log, time log, work log, work hours).
• quick time tracking and time recording for any activity
• widgets (list and lock screen, 1x1 with different icons) to provide the best experience
• timesheet reports (CSV file - daily, weekly, monthly or any other period - you can review it in Microsoft Office, Google Docs or plenty other office programs)
• automatic export to Google Calendar using Time Meter Extensions app (one of the killer features of this time tracker according to many reviewers)
• reminders and alarms (use custom sounds and/or vibration, so you never miss anything working too hard)
• simple and user-friendly interface (one of the simplest among available time tracker, time recording and timesheet apps)
• easy to browse and edit time log (work log, activity log) (change start and end dates, descriptions, tags, durations)
• search, filter and review time log (activity log, work log)
• built-in calculator
• notification in the status bar
• import and export your timesheet (time tracking and time recording data) as CSV file
• create backups
• tune the app for your needs
• Tasker, Locale and other automation apps supporting locale api integration
Please, don’t forget - in addition to time tracking you can export data as CSV file to many services like Google Drive and DropBox, create advanced reports for customers, clients, or for personal use. Exported CSV files can be used to chart and analyze your activities in external programs like Excel.
Time Meter is a great tool for people who want to track time, control and manage it. Freelancers, self employed, designers, developers, IT specialists, lawyers, contractors, sportsmen, athletes, people who just like sport, students, travelers... - all people who want to track time and take it under control will find this lightweight time tracker useful.
As any time tracker app, it helps you to keep track of time spent on different tasks, projects and activities (keeping work log, time log and activity log for your personal affairs or business tasks, meetings or sports, work or commute). You won’t ask yourself any more: What was I working on yesterday? last week? month? year? All you’ll need is just to search your time log (activity log, work log) for a particular dates.
Also using Tasker, Local and other automation apps you can configure Time Meter to automatically log time you spend playing games or browsing web on your phone. With Tasker (and other automation apps supporting locale API) there’s a plenty of possibilities to configure Time Meter to add time automatically.
Time Meter can help with time management, especially when you use different kind of reminders. It helps to track time, whether it is working hours or any other activity, in a quick and meaningful way.
Track your time, review it, analyze it and take it under control! Good luck!
Gleeo Time Tracker allows efficient and exact time recording. The user interface is optimized for devices with Touch-Screen and differs in an considerable manner from conventional PC programs. Jump with a single touch from one project to another and track time with minimal effort. Always access the on-the-fly statistics and keep your recording times at a glance.
Features: unlimited number of projects and tasks per project - on-the-fly reporting - dataexport/import in an open CSV format - animated timeline
Follow us on twitter:
Automagic allows to automate location based (GPS, Network) and automatic time based recording, to enable recording beeper/reminder, to make periodic backups to SD card and much more.
Tags: Timetracker, Punch Clock, Work Clock, Time Clock, Timeclock, Worktime, Timesheet, Timerecording Timerecorder, Time Recorder
Start and stop tracking your tasks while you're working, then retrieve how much time you spent filtered by projects or by date.
Tracking your time has never been as easy!
The core idea over the creation of Togg was the need of a native app which could work better than the web mobile Toggle app.
The main idea has changed a bit, now we want to make the best timer native app.
We are open to all kind of ideas and feedback, we want to develop an app based in our users needs.
Our feature request space and bug report space are located at: https://trello.com/b/nx3dfozx
Features that will be released in a few days:
- Projects creation
The backlog for the future:
- Offline mode
- Full time entry edition
- Projects CRUD
- Tags CRUD
- iOS app (We love android, so it was first, don't tell this to iOS users XD)
** This app must be easy to use, if it isn't, just tell us and we will work on that **
Togg is opened to contributions, enthusiast developers take a look at https://github.com/darrillaga/togg
★★ Features ★★
+ easy time tracking / time logging
+ awesome intuitive interface
+ logged activities calendar
+ report by day/week/month/year and all time
+ tracking activity and category income/expense
+ custom categories
+ custom category color
+ CSV export/import by day/week/month/year and custom range
★★ Free version limitations ★★
- Ads on calendar and reports screens
- no Dropbox export
- no description suggestions
- no pause functionality
«I force myself to request to my secretary every nine months to record my time for three weeks ... I promise myself and I promise her writing (she insists on it) that I have not fired her when she would bring results. And yet, though I'm doing this for five or six years, every time I cried: «This can not be, I know that I am losing a lot of time, but can not be that much ...» I wish I see someone with the results of other similar consideration.» - Peter Drucker
★ CONTROL YOUR TIME TO BE PRODUCTIVE ★
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com
• Check in & out
• Task assignment
• Daily & detailed notes
• Overview of day, week, month
• Reports in Excel or HTML format
• Google Drive & Dropbox integration for reports, backup & restore
• Google Calendar Sync (one way only)
Highly configurable, many additional features:
• Date and time formats
• Hourly rates, paid overtime
• Calendar options (first day of week and month, bi-weekly reporting)
• Target time
• Widget to display running day total
• Status bar notification when checked in
• Tasker/Locale plugin support
• Public services for integration into other apps
• Light and dark theme
• Android Wear Smartwatch integration
• Check-In and Check-Out using NFC Tags
• Smallest tracking unit is one minute
Create and manage projects and tasks
Organize the activities you'd like to track by using a hierarchy of projects and tasks.
Start and stop the time tracker by a simple push of a button
Punch a button and start tracking, punch it again and stop it. It's as easy as using a stopwatch.
Easily add new records or make adjustments to existing ones
In practice you'll often forget to start or stop tracking on time. Or you'll need to add some notes. Or maybe you won't use the stopwatch at all, so you may want to enter your activities at the end of the day. You can efficiently do all of this with Swipetimes' streamlined user interface.
Set-up profiles to separate your work from your private activities. Or one customer from another.
Assign projects and time goals to profiles, so that records from one profile never mix up with those of another profile. That means that private records will never affect the time goals of work related projects if you have a clean profile separation.
Integrate with the cloud
Backup everything on Dropbox or Google Drive. Synchronize your records with Google Calendar.
Always keep an eye on your times
No matter if your tracking your work time, hobbies or any other activities: various daily, weekly and monthly overviews and statistics offer you a detailed image of what you've done.
Share your records with others
You may need to deliver some overviews to your customer or your boss: CSV, Excel and XML exports are available. Or you may even share Swipetimes' synchronized Google Calendar.
And furthermore available
• Tags for multidimensional categorization
• and a lot more...
Stempeluhr, Stechuhr, Stoppuhr, Zeiterfassung, Arbeit, Arbeitszeit, Zeitausweis, Zeitnachweis, Arbeitszeiterfassung, Time Tracker, Timetracker, Time sheet, Timesheet, Timerecording, Time Recording, Timerecorder, Time Recorder, Punch Clock, Work Clock, Time Clock, Timeclock, Worktime, Work time, Überstunden, Overtime
Split longs tasks to small parts with short breaks. Use countdown timer to check task progress.
Application displays banner ads.
WAKE_LOCK - to ensure that notifications are posted on time
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - required since Android 4.4+ to read played track information
INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - ads
* Create multiple timers with custom names.
* Quickly start a timer by a simple tap.
* Multiple timers can be running at the same time.
* Organize timers in different groups with colorful tags.
* See pie charts that view and compare the records of different timers.
* Get daily breakdown of the timers.
While timers are running, you can close the app, or even turn off your device. Time Tracker will remember your active timers even when it is not open, without using any battery.
You can use Time Tracker to:
* Eliminate your wasted time and maximize your efficiency; understand and control how you spend your time. Create a timer for each daily activity and have Time Tracker remember the time logs and give powerful insight on how you are spending your time. Ever wondered how time passed by without you noticing? Now you will have the answer.
* Optimize how you study. Motivate yourself to spend a certain amount of time each day on a particular subject, or distribute your time appropriately on all your school subjects.
* Balance out a fitness program by monitoring how much time you spend on different exercises.
* Track the playing time of your players if you are a sports coach. There is no limit on the number of players that you can track.
* Use it in the kitchen while cooking multiple dishes. Time them individually.
* See how your favorite sport player or team performed in comparison to others. Record the time that any player has the ball, and see how they compare to each other at the end of the game.
- Report your voice call time
- Know where your web site time is spent
- Set yourself alerts and goals to manage your digital life
- Flag milestones and highlight achievements
- Historical productivity reports to see your progress
- Privacy options to chose what you care about
Wonder where your day went? RescueTime is an automatic time and attention tracker that helps individuals and teams propagate good processes and eliminate bad habits. Fight information overload and multitask thrash!
Some fans have this to say:
- Tim Ferris - author of The 4-Hour Work Week: "Simple and powerful. Use this product."
- Chris Sacca - tweets: "try @rescuetime to help achieve efficiency and life balance when using technology"
Our Android app tracks how you spend your mobile time, works great on its own but even better when combined with our computer app.
RescueTime for Android works by noting how long you spend in your mobile apps and phone calls, reporting back to you your efficiency score, top distractions and categories right on your mobile device. There is a handy stopwatch tool for manually tracking things like meetings and exercise, and you can set the productivity as you finish it, without visiting the website.
Full reports and charts, along with goals and alerts features, are available via the web app, and integrate tightly with your computer time, if you add that.
Existing RescueTime users can easily add our Android app to their accounts for free.
New users, you'll get a lifetime free individual web account when activating your app. All new users also get 14 days of Pro web reporting mode, which then reverts to free mode (still very popular!) until upgraded from our site. Be sure to try the desktop / laptop app too. One account is all you need for as many devices as you have.
Key features of Pro are:
- Details reporting, like (Android) contact's names for phone calls and (PC) document names
- Website time reporting on computer and mobile
- (PC only) FocusTime opt-in distraction blocking
- Set alerting rules to get nudged when you spend too much time on distractions or cheer you on when you hit your goals
- Unlimited data history (Free shows recent 2 months only)
Pro Solo RescueTime costs US $9.00 a month, full year at a discounted $72.00, if you want to keep premium services. Free version is free!
-- Support --
RescueTime offers full support of the paid and free subscription. Just log in to our website at www.rescuetime.com and click "help" in the top right corner, then "start a discussion" to create the ticket. You get direct engineer access! Please, before you rate us, give us a chance to help you!
-- Developer Notes: Help us Improve --
LG G3 users: LG has shipped a broken Lollipop OTA update that is missing the "app usage" API. Until they address the problem, our app cannot work for you (unless you stay on Android 4.x).
Android 5 (Lollipop) users: website time tracking is working now.
Good news! Website visits are now reported in browsers on Android devices. Currently supported browsers are Chrome, Chrome (beta), Android Browser, Dolphin. Firefox and DolphinMini are not due to limits in their design.
We require an email because that is our "user name", and it is how we identify your login across multiple devices. Your email is NEVER shared with anyone.
Our app should not be transmitting much data-- on a few hundred KB per day. If you are seeing more than this there could be a problem with your install. Let us know by email, we can track it down! (We are not aware of any issue for this in version 2.0.0.)
If you have ANY issues or questions, please contact us via the help system, or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org and give us a chance to help you. We happily extend Pro trials if you're setup has any issues.
The permissions we request of your phone are designed to make this tracking possible. More information is available on our website.
GAME CHANGERS ♥
• Intuitive user experience with faster app speed.
• Employees can clock in and out, change job codes, edit timesheets, and add notes on the go.
• On-the-clock GPS tracking, even when employees are out-of-service.
• Crew functionality! Clock in the entire crew and view the crew’s day and task totals in real time.
• Continuous syncing; never worry about losing important data.
ALSO INCLUDED ♥
• Payroll, accounting, invoicing integration
• Seamless integration with QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks for PC (Pro, Premier, & Enterprise)
• Powerful, real-time reports in multiple formats (PDF, CSV, online, HTML)
• Safe data storage
• Developer open API
SIGN UP ♥
This time tracking app requires a TSheets account. Sign up now on the app or at http://www.tsheets.com for a free account or a 14-day trial with no credit card required.
SUPPORT, CUSTOMER RATED ♥♥♥♥♥
Our free customer support is available for every TSheets user. Like our time tracking app, TSheets offers flexible, versatile ways to receive help.
Customer Reviews: http://www.tsheets.com/ratings-and-reviews
DIY Online Support: http://help.tsheets.com
Webinars: Register for TSheets free, weekly webinars at http://www.tsheets.com/webinars
THERE'S MORE TO LOVE...
TRACK TIME ♥
• Real-time punch clock
• A new timer in one click
• Manual time entry
• Track time to multi-level job codes
• GPS tracking
MANAGE TIME ♥
• Edit or delete timesheets
REPORT TIME ♥
• See day and week totals
• View timer history with map
PLUS, using the TSheets Web dashboard, managers can:
• See who’s working, where and on what
• Manage PTO, holiday, and vacation time
• Schedule overtime alerts
• Set up timesheet and custom approvals
• Manage shift differentials
Our users have big goals. They rely on their to-do list to keep up.
Join the 4 million+ people around the world who are accomplishing amazing things with Todoist – the beautifully simple to-do list and task manager built for the pace of modern life. Whether you need to collaborate with your team, keep track of your most important projects, or just remember to pay the rent, Todoist is there to help you achieve more every day.
Praised as a life-changing app by The Guardian, USA Today, the New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Lifehacker and more, Todoist works seamlessly across 15 different platforms in 20 languages so you can stay motivated and productive no matter where you are.
❝This is one of the most complete task management platforms available and they hit that sweet spot of being good for both personal and business use.❞ — Android Authority
Manage your tasks from anywhere - even offline
Add, complete, and re-schedule tasks from your phone, tablet, desktop, browser, email, smartwatch and more - even offline! With an automatic, 24/7 sync across all your devices, you’ll never lose track of your to-do lists.
Plan ahead and never miss another deadline
Always forget to submit that monthly expense report? Not anymore. Keep track of your important deadlines with due dates and recurring due dates. Quickly view and prioritize your to-dos for the day or week ahead with visual, drag-and-drop scheduling.
Easy yet powerful organization
Take your to-do list organization to the next level with sub-tasks, sub-projects, color-coded projects, and priority levels. Whether you practice the GTD® productivity method or just want to keep a simple list of errands,Todoist is flexible enough to handle any organizational style.
Whether you’re coordinating a big project or sharing a grocery list, Todoist makes communication easy. Share projects, assign tasks, and add comments all within the app. Instant notifications will keep you up-to-date whenever changes are made.
Stay motivated, focused and productive
Beat procrastination once and for all with the unique gamification feature Todoist Karma. Set weekly/monthly goals, accumulate points, and track your progress with beautiful graphs color-coded by project.
Use Todoist with all your favorite apps
Make your to-do list even more powerful with integrations for Google Drive, Cloud Magic, Sunrise Calendar, Toggl, IFTTT, and Zapier (just to name a few). For even more convenience, save items from any app on your device as Todoist tasks by simply sharing with the app.
Built for Android
Take advantage of Android’s most innovative features with Todoist’s convenient widgets, actionable notifications, Google Now and DashClock integrations, inter-app sharing, and more. Add tasks, receive notifications, and view lists sent from the app right on your wrist with Todoist for Android Wear.
Boost your productivity with Premium
▸ Set up and receive push notifications, email or SMS reminders based on your physical location or a specific due date and time.
▸ Get even more organized using task notes, enhanced labels, and powerful filters.
▸ Upload files, sound recordings and photos to your tasks from your computer, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
▸ Add tasks by forwarding an email and access your to-do lists on your iCalendar.
▸ Track and improve your productivity with extended Todoist Karma features.
▸ Set reminders on your Android Wear smartwatch using voice commands.
▸ And much, much more!
Please contact us directly if you need any kind of support:
Have a look at how we use the permissions requested by the app:
We hope you love our app as much as our community and our team do! Download it today and let us know what you think.
• Fast, simple and straightforward way to track work hours
• Time saving features like automatic break deduction and pay period settings
• Choose between punching in and out or manually entering your shift hours
• Easy to update, delete or add past shifts
• Lots of customization options to suit your needs like 24h formatting, selecting when your week starts and a variety of ways to view your past shifts
• See how many hours you've worked and earned over a pay period, week, month or year
• Set your pay period to automatically calculate how many hours you worked and your wages for each paycheck
• Automatically have deductions and/or bonuses calculated for paychecks
• Optionally keep track of sales or tips (useful if you make commission or tips. useful for servers or sales people)
• Optionally keep track of work mileage, your mileage rate, and add totals to your paycheck
• Optionally keep track of work holiday pay days
• Set breaks to be automatically deducted from shifts over a given period of time. (ie. 30 minutes deducted after a 5 hour shift, 45 minutes deducted after an 8 hour shift), or enter breaks manually
• Keep track of overtime hours and wages for up to two overtimes
• Use widgets to punch in and out quickly, or as a shortcut to add a new shift. (tap on the punch in time to cancel it)
Get the full version to track multiple jobs, remove ads, export all data as a spreadsheet (.CSV), as well as backup and import all saved data as a database.
• Choose between a light and dark theme to suit your style
• Display times with am/pm times or with a 24h clock
• Display a currency symbol from over 100 countries
• Set a backup reminder to remind you to backup your database every week, two weeks, month or two months
• Set your pay period to be calculated by weeks, months, days or by half months (1st-15th, 16th-last)
• Keep track of sales, optionally add sales to your paycheck, or a percent of sales (ideal for servers of sales staff)
• Keep track of tips, optionally add tips to your paycheck
• Select what day your week starts on
• Option to automatically round shifts to 15m, 30m or 60m increments
• Display hours in decimal (7.5h) or hours:minutes (7h 30m) format
• Enter your hourly wage to have your wages calculated
• Have flat rate and/or percentage deductions automatically made to paycheck calculations to account for taxes, union fees or any other deductions
• Have flat rate and/or percentage bonuses automatically made to paycheck calculations to account for things like vacation pay
• Have breaks automatically deducted based on up to three break rules. For example, after a 3 hour shift deduct 15m, after a 6h shift deduct 30m and after an 8h shift deduct 1h
• Keep track of up to 2 overtimes, such as receive 1.5 times normal pay for a shift over 8h and 2 times normal pay for a shift over 12h. This could also be applied to pay periods, for example, 1.25 times normal pay for pay periods over 40h and 1.5 times normal pay for pay periods over 50h. All hours and pay rates are customizable.
• Choose to share Google analytics information
Internet Access and View Network State:
• Required for analytics and ads
Modify/Delete SD Card Contents:
• Required to save database and .CSV files to storage to export
Work Log can be used as a shift logger, shift log, shift calculator, tips calculator, tips log, tips recorder, sales calculator, sales log, sales recorder, work hours calculator, work calculator, work hours log, work clock, work hours tracker, work tracker, work shifts, sales recorder, work hours calculator, work calculator, work hours log, working hours time card, punch in punch out clock, shift hours, time recorder, shift logger, shift log, timesheet or work salary calculator