With the Writers Plot Generator, you can put together ten elements of a plot. Click to change any of the elements until you are satisfied with the combination. Hundreds of possible combinations. Elements include characters, setting, situation, theme, dialogue and more.
If you want to make it even simpler, you can use the one-click random plot generator.
Save plots to your favourites list and copy them to your device clipboard.
A useful creative writing tool for writers. Fun and simple to use. A great way to get your imagination working - and to get you writing!
Get it while it's at the introductory price of 60p (approx US $1.00 )
System Info Widget gives you an easy glance at some of your critical information, such as battery percentage, uptime, free memory, processor temperature, signal strength and more!
You can also define what information you would like displayed on the widget, as well as have the remaining battery percentage shown in your status bar.
Available widget items:
• Airplane mode
• Battery life
• Battery temp (°F, °C or both)
• Free RAM
• Free ROM
• Free SD space
• Normal/Silent/Vibrate (Profiles)
• Reboot/Recovery (Root Required)
• Remount SD
• Signal strength
• System uptime
• Toggle 3G/2G
• Toggle 4G (HTC EVO)
• Toggle GPS
• Toggle WiFi
• 1 x 1
• 1 x 4
• 3 x 1
• 4 x 1
• Icons Only (Default)
• Icons Only (Eclair)
• Icons Only (White)
* This is a widget, it will not show up in your application drawer. To install, long press on any empty space on your homescreen (A long press will last several seconds). You’ll then notice the “Widgets” option. Click on the widget menu then select the widget you want to install. This will place the widget on your Android home screen.
* Tapping on the space surrounding the widget’s icons will take you to the customization menu
* Exclude from task killer or task manager apps & do not save widget to SD card
* If upgrading, please remove the widget from your screen, download the upgrade & then reboot
* Please email me with any questions or visit my FAQ: http://www.jasoncalhoun.com/faqs/
- Creating and editing bookmarks
- Backup your bookmarks to file
- Import from Android browser
- Adding bookmarks to FVD Speed Dial
- Useful widget;
- Synchronization with Everhelper service (you will have access to your bookmarks from Chrome, Firefox, Windows Phone and IOS)
For Speed Dial
- Creating and editing dials
- Creating previews for dials
- Sync with FVD Speed Dial - https://www.everhelper.me/speed_dial.php
If you find some bugs, please, don't hurry to leave negative review. Initially you can let us know leaving the message on our forum and we'll try to solve your problem as soon as possible - http://fvdmedia.userecho.com/list/21212-everhelper/?category=9851
Sign up for a free account at:
Increase your mathematical understanding of complicate function, by drawing its graph.
Its optimized GUI will allow to define your function in a couple of clicks.
Easily enter scientific function (sin,cos,tan,
ln,log,sqrt,+,-,/,*,^) and compute the function value at x=0 with the "=" button or plot the function with the "plot" button.
In the graph panel, easily move, scale, and recenter your graph. Enjoy !
1 - Install Munin for Android
2 - Set your server(s) in the app
3 - Display your graphs!
No configuration is needed server-side.
Follow Munin for Android on Twitter to stay in touch with the latest updates and information! https://twitter.com/muninforandroid
Munin for Android has a lot of fancy features:
- HTTP basic auth + digest auth*
- SSL support*
- Graph widget*
- Alerts widget*
- Multi-touch on-graph zoom
- 2 sample servers to try the app
- Custom UserAgent
* available in the $1.49 Features Pack
Munin for Android is open-source: you can contribute on GitHub: https://github.com/chteuchteu/Munin-for-Android
NB: the comments below are not a bug tracking system. If you have found an issue on the app, please send me an email at email@example.com .
- Sync bookmarks with Android Browser
- Add, update, and delete Bookmarks
- View Open Remote Tabs
- 14-day free trial, requires $12/year Xmarks Premium subscription afterwards
Android Browser doesn't currently support synchronizing folders. To sync a single folder with Android Browser, go to Menu -> Settings and choose Sync folder with browser.
Plottapus Free includes the following features:
* Create random plot ideas that follow various genres and themes.
* Create random character names and descriptions that are theme and gender specific.
* Get a randomly-created daily writing prompt that is shared between all the users of the app.
You can upgrade to the full version for just 99 cents (USD) to access these additional features:
* Design characters using random generation, refine traits, enter custom information.
* Save characters for future reference and use in plots.
* Design plot ideas using random generation, refine them and add in your own characters.
* Email your plot ideas or send them to other Android applications like Evernote.
Try the free version without hassles! Plottapus Free has not strings attached:
* No in-app advertising
* No registration or online access required to use it.
* No in-app purchases of content
* Plan a vacation
* Find an apartment
* Make a map of bird sightings in your area
Also work with your maps on the web at http://www.google.com/maps/d/
To learn how to get started using the app, visit https://support.google.com/mymaps/go/mobile
For users who upgrade to My Maps Pro with Coordinate, you can share real-time location on the map and get jobs done with your teams.
NOTE: This is not the Google Maps for Mobile app. For navigation, searching for local places, etc. please check out the Google Maps for Mobile app.
Every wondered how much money your boss pays you to you browse the internet instead of doing that report you hate? Now you can find out! Stuck in a boring meeting? No problem! Motivate yourself by watching your cash grow!
Get it now before it's copied by 10 zillion other Android hacks!
WARNING: Cash may increase depressingly slowly. Unless you're a millionaire, in which case you probably don't need this app.
WARNING 2: This app does not magically earn you money. You have to earn the money yourself. I repeat: you have to get a job and make the money. This app will just count it. I won't pay you the money. I hope that's clear. I just thought I'd put this in writing in case anyone else is feeling like emailing and asking how they "get pay".
Note: This is a WIDGET not an app! It won't appear in your app drawer. To install, go to your homescreen, press menu -> add -> widget. Select Cash Counter from the list which appears. Once the widget is on your screen, tap it to configure.
- I was bored mindless doing a temping job once and though this up.
- It doesn't appear in my app drawer!
- This is a widget so you've got to install it by pressing somewhere empty on your homescreen. The widget menu should pop up, and you can choose it from that.
- But it doesn't appear in my app drawer and I haven't bothered to read this!
- No problem, simply go to the Market and give it a really low rating along with a comment on how it doesn't work. Afterwards, uninstall it, leaving the comment and rating there forever. This will ensure anyone else interested in using the app will think it's broken!
- It doesn't count!
- The widget only counts during your work hours, after this it shows the total for the day. It should say 'Not working' at the bottom if it's not counting. If it doesn't then there's a problem! Please email and tell me.
- It doesn't #$%*&*##&$ work on my Bluelans Sciphone / Kogan Agora / Kyocera Zio !
- Feel free to contact me and vent your spleen. Please remember there's a lot of Android devices and I only have one to develop this on.
- All this counting is draining my battery!
- You can choose to update the widget every minute in the settings. This will drain your battery less. Note that this will stop the cool whirly counting effect, though.
- I hate the notification messing up my nice tidy notification area!
- Yeah, join the club. Unfortunately, Android recently changed the rules so any long-running program MUST show something in the notification area. Believe me, I hate it too and would love to get rid of it.. Just be glad I found a way to get rid of the status bar icon!
- I've loaded the latest bleeding-edge mod onto my phone and, strangely, apps which run perfectly with normal, quality controlled Android manufacturer releases don't seem to work with this untested work-in-progress I found somewhere on the internet?
- Please don't complain if apps don't work with your mod. I'm not going to overwrite my perfectly working manufacturer Android version to test if every new mod release works, sorry. Also, try Google: http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/topic/17247-cm7-rc1-widget-problem/
Clicking on the widget will show a breakdown of data received and transmitted. The weird names like 'eth0' and 'rmnet1' are internal Android data interface names. These seem to vary between devices.
* Each light is approx a power of 10 bytes/s, so 1 light = 1 B/s, 4 = 1 kB/s etc.
To install use Homescreen menu > Wallpaper > Live Wallpaper
Want the Hypnoblob experience before you get the live wallpaper? Try out the Hypnoblob demo, available free on the Android Market.
Choose from a range of palettes to customise to your device:
- Hot and Cold (1st pic)
- Neon (2nd pic)
- Tricolore (3rd pic)
- Spirit of the 60's (4th pic)
- Inky blobs
- Fireball (5th pic)
- Oil slick (6th pic)
- Colour cycle
Please note: this live wallpaper looks awesome, but it uses a lot of math. This means it's heavy on the CPU! I've noticed no difference to battery life on my device, but results will vary. There is an option to slow it down, to use less CPU, if you prefer.
Any comments, please feel free to email!
BEFORE YOU BUY: The full source code is available for free from:
Download, hack and enjoy!
- Battery %
- CPU usage %
- Free memory %
- Cell/WiFi signal
- Network data
- Battery current*
- CPU load
- Process activity
- Magnetic field
- GPS speed
- GPS altitude
Please try out the free Tokaplot version first to ensure compatibility with your device.
Enhancements over free version include:
- 3 new widget sizes, 4x2, 2x2 and 4x1
- 4x larger buffer sizes for data
- Log reading can be set to higher frequency, allowing greater accuracy in CPU %, CPU load, Memory free %, Data Rates and Battery Current readings
- Extra plot types: CPU load, Process activity, GPS speed and GPS altitude
- Pause/Resume functionality
- Different types of background shading, with customisable transparency.
- Different plot line styles to with varying width, dashes and effects (shadow/edge/glow/Porter Duff)
- Customisable background text colour and transparency
* Unfortunately, many devices do not have this information.