System Info Widget gives you an easy glance at some of your critical information, such as battery percentage, uptime, free memory, processor temperature, signal strength and more!
You can also define what information you would like displayed on the widget, as well as have the remaining battery percentage shown in your status bar.
Available widget items:
• Airplane mode
• Battery life
• Battery temp (°F, °C or both)
• Free RAM
• Free ROM
• Free SD space
• Normal/Silent/Vibrate (Profiles)
• Reboot/Recovery (Root Required)
• Remount SD
• Signal strength
• System uptime
• Toggle 3G/2G
• Toggle 4G (HTC EVO)
• Toggle GPS
• Toggle WiFi
• 1 x 1
• 1 x 4
• 3 x 1
• 4 x 1
• Icons Only (Default)
• Icons Only (Eclair)
• Icons Only (White)
* This is a widget, it will not show up in your application drawer. To install, long press on any empty space on your homescreen (A long press will last several seconds). You’ll then notice the “Widgets” option. Click on the widget menu then select the widget you want to install. This will place the widget on your Android home screen.
* Tapping on the space surrounding the widget’s icons will take you to the customization menu
* Exclude from task killer or task manager apps & do not save widget to SD card
* If upgrading, please remove the widget from your screen, download the upgrade & then reboot
* Please email me with any questions or visit my FAQ: http://www.jasoncalhoun.com/faqs/
✓ Designed for both smart phones and tablets
✓ Widgets for Agenda & Calendar, Contacts, Bookmarks, Messaging, Facebook, Twitter.
✓ Scrollable widgets (please read notes 2-3)
✓ For any issue please email us to email@example.com
“Do you want a set of customizable, skinnable and accessible widgets to your needs on the homescreen? Then look no further…” - Android UK News
“If you love periodically changing the look of your phone and the interface options, Android Pro Widgets is the number one program on the android market” - http://androidwidget.info
“APW is one of the most comprehensive and complete widget suites available” - Android Community
“The graphics are so polished that it feels as if Android Pro Widgets was included with the device” - HTC Source
“It’s my belief that the widgets included in Android Pro Widgets should have already been built into Android” - AndroidStatic
“Now This is What an Ice Cream Sandwich Widget Should Look Like” - AndroidSpin (refers to Modern ICS themes)
■ Available widgets:
☆ Agenda & Calendar
☆ Timeline (Facebook + Twitter) [License required]
■ More tools:
☆ Quick Event - Quick Calendar event insertion tool w/ native language processing and speech recognition capabilities!
☆ Say What - little 4x1 widget to update Facebook/Twitter quickly from the home screen.
☆ Need help? Email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
☆ Read the notes before you comment.
☆ Use http://apw.uservoice.com for any feature request.
☆ Read known issues and suggested fixes at http://androidprowidgets.blogspot.com/p/known-issues.html
■ Buy the license key to support the development and unlock all features including access to many themes.
■ Theme Makers:
Follow the Create Themes page on our blog http://androidprowidgets.blogspot.com/p/create-themes.html
 This is a widgets package. The main app is mainly intended for explaining how to actually add widgets to your home screen.
 A scroll button is used on Android 2.x with launchers that don't support scrollable widgets. If your launcher does not support scrolling either use the scroll button or replace your launcher. Honeycomb, ICS, JB, ADW Launcher, Launcher Pro, Go Launcher Ex and many other launchers support scrollable widgets.
 Calendar widget is not scrollable in its grid mode.
 In Quick Event entering the edit window will ignore the reminder setting and the selected calendar, and use the default calendar application settings instead.
 Bookmarks widget supports the following browsers: Stock, Chrome, MIUI, Skyfire. Please understand that most browsers simply can't be supported.
 Facebook/Twitter pictures are cached to SD card. Clear cache in preferences if the pictures are outdated.
 On Android 4.x the Facebook for Android application does not normally allow non system applications to access contact images. Use the free Facebook contact Sync application http://goo.gl/Jw8W7
 Reasons for every permission are available here http://androidprowidgets.blogspot.com/p/android-permissions.html
** apw, widget, widgets package, widgets pack, scrollable, scrolling, calendar, agenda widget, quickadd, people widget, contacts widget, bookmarks widget, messaging widget, sms widget, facebook widget, twitter widget, honeycomb, ics, ice cream sandwitch **
▬ and many more!
GMAIL WIDGETS is an easy to use collection of beautiful homescreen WIDGETS in a variety of sizes - from icons to full screen widgets - that show an UNREAD count of email, SMS / text messages and calls as well as previews (sender, subject and content). It can aggregate messages from different sources into a unified (combined) inbox.
Lots of widgets show you the UNREAD count, but this is the only one that shows you WHAT these UNREAD messages are and WHO they are from.
The Gmail widget in Android is unreliable and not customisable: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=23279
Unlike some of the other Gmail widgets on Google Play, this app works with the latest version of the Gmail app. It does not require third party apps like K-9, nor logins and passwords. It just works!
Review of an older version on TalkAndroid: http://www.talkandroid.com/100486-get-a-cool-gmail-widget-for-your-android-smartphone-available-on-the-google-play-store-video/#more-100486
"Well worth it. It only took a minute or 2 to realize this is well worth the price tag. I had high hopes for the GMail 4.1.2 update, but even after flashing super gapps, I was extremely disappointed. This widget is highly customizable and is light years above the stock Gmail widget. A+"
"Excellent after last update. Have waited a long time for a decent looking gmail widget."
"Very very useful app, I love the new design."
- Automatic updates on older Gmail versions - on the latest version, please use the refresh button!
- Previews - shows the first lines of the message in addition to sender and subject (depending on size)
- Supports different labels (e.g. Priority Inbox, Starred, and custom labels) from several accounts, even on the same widget (Unified Inbox)
- Customisable appearance through themes and colors
- Different sizes to choose from, including scrollable, resizable stack and list widgets for newer Android versions (not available prior to Honeycomb)
- Option to show unread SMS / text messages and missed calls
- Works with WidgetLocker
- When you perform actions on your new mail, these may not be reflected immediately on the widget unless you press the refresh button in Gmail and on the widget.
- It may take up to 30 seconds for the widget to refresh the first time or after a reboot. During this time it may not look like anything is happening. Please be patient.
- If you don't see the widgets in your widget list, reboot your device to make them appear
- On older versions of Android only a subset of the functionality is available.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Gmail before you install this. If you update Gmail at a later stage, reinstall the widgets.
If you can help us translate the app into your language, we will send you a copy of our next app for free before it is released.
We are constantly striving to perfect our products and to achieve customer satisfaction. If you would like to get in touch, please use the forum at http://katzoft.userecho.com/
Do NOT leave poor reviews before giving us a chance to fix it!
* PLEASE NEVER LEAVE A ONE STAR REVIEW WITHOUT CONTACTING THE DEVELOPER FIRST *
The glorious visual elements and dynamic effects of Next Switch Widget will absolutely give you unique visual enjoyment.
Notice:If Next switch widget can't be displayed on your Next Launcher, maybe your Next Launcher is an unpaid version. It's note safe. Please uninstall this copy and install Next Launcher in Google Play if you like it.
- Functions: Wifi, Ringer, Brightness, Bluetooth, MobileNetwork, GPS, Auto-sync, Airplane mode, Vibrate, ScreenTimeout, Lock screen, Ringer volume, Media volume
- Upward and downward gesture:more switches
- Tap “more” button:toggle position modification
Unable to uninstall?
To lock screen, the widget must be set as the device administrator. Once it's done, you cannot uninstall the widget directly. If you happen to uninstall it, you can follow the instruction below:
Enter the "Settings" menu -> "Location and security" -> "Select device administrators" -> Make sure "Next Switch Widget" is not selected -> Then uninstall the widget
How to uninstall?
Since Next Switch Widget has the right to lock screen, to UNINSTALL it, you must execute the steps below first.
Press the "menu" button in home screen of Next Launcher -> Select "Settings" -> Select "Location and Security" -> Select "Select device administrators" -> Make sure "Next Switch Widget" is not selected. Then try uninstall the widget like other usual applications.
Some toggles may be out of work after your Next Switch Widget is upgraded. Please refer to the instruction below to figure them out.
For the WiFi toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Wireless and network -> Wi-Fi settings -> Unselect “WiFi” -> Then try the WiFi toggle in the widget to open the WiFi network.
For the Bluetooth toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Wireless and network -> Bluetooth settings -> Unselect “Bluetooth” -> Then try the Bluetooth toggle in the widget to open the Bluetooth function.
For the screen lock toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Location and security -> Select device administrators -> Unselect “Next Switch Widget” -> Then try the “screen lock” toggle in the widget to lock the screen.
How to add Next Widgets to your home screen?
- Long press home screen of Next Launcher. Press the Widget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
If you encounter any problems or have any suggestions for our Next Launcher, please do not hesitate to tell us. Thank you very much!
Downloaded by more than 1.7 million users!
PLEASE READ THESE DISCLAIMERS:
1. This app has no connection to any calendar like Google Calendar - for now. Please don't rate it badly because it doesn't show your appointments. The widget was never intended for it. Nevertheless, by popular demand, I will introduce a Google Calendar connection, as one of the extensions to the widget.
2. You may need to reboot your device with Android 4.x in order to see this app in the widget list. Although I introduced changes to the app sometime ago to not need this, it remains an issue for some 4.x users (all home screen widgets have to deal with this annoyance).
NEW IN 1.5.5
• Introducing extensions support: These are separate apps that bring additional features to Month Calendar Widget that you can purchase here on Google Play
The first extension is available now: Month Calendar Widget in your lockscreen! (Android 4.2+ required). Dowload it at http://goo.gl/zqXWIl
• Resizing possible with all launchers: Please note that it works only when using the "Stretch widget" option
HOW TO USE THE WIDGET
Just read the introduction screen! Tap the "How to use" button. It appears after downloading the app, if you close it just look for it in the app drawer. If you still can't getting it to work please follow the instructions at http://mobiledevjourney.blogspot.com.ar/2013/02/how-to-put-month-calendar-widget-on.html
OK, I GOT IT, I'M USING IT AND I LIKE IT
Perfect! Then you can help me by:
• Spreading the word about the app: Tell your friends about it, specially in social media: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc
• Purchasing one of the extensions: I'm introducing extensions to the widget that you can purchase here on Google Play. The Lockscreen extension is the first, more will come!
• Making a donation: You can do it from the app's Settings screen or from http://mobiledevjourney.blogspot.com.ar/2012/05/im-accepting-donations.html
Thanks in advance!
If you have problems installing/using the widget, have found a bug or just want to make a feature suggestion, drop me an e-mail. I appreciate your feedback. You can reach me also on Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/Jose_GD)
Find Month Calendar Widget's source code in GitHub: https://github.com/JoseGD/MonthCalendarWidget
Choose your account and have try now！
GO Note Widget is a good helper to manage your schedules and notes. You can use task style to add schedules. You can also use note style to quickly write down your thoughts. You can even use doodle style to record your plan by just simply draw a picture. Moreover, you can share your schedule with your friends.
Like other GOWidgets, theme is also supported.
What are you waiting for? Choose your style and note it now!
- Add schedules
- Alarm notification
- Graffiti painting
- Change skin
- Share notes
How to add GOWidgets on your home screen?
- Long press on your home screen in GO Launcher EX. Press the GOWidget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
When you install a widget, a configuration screen allows you to connect to your Google Analytics account to select a website and a metric. The configuration is simple and quick. You can install as many widgets as you want on your home screen with different configurations.
For maximal security, the widget logs in to your Google Analytics account thanks to the Google accounts added on your device. You will never have to type in your password on the configuration screen of the widget.
The widget doesn't use external libraries to save memory on your device (80ko).
To install a widget on Android <3.0, when your are on the Android home screen, push the physical menu button, select "Add", then "Widgets" and finally, select "Simple Analytics Widget" from the list.
For Android >=3.0, just select the widget on the list. If the widget isn't present on the list directly after the installation, you need to reboot your phone or just kill the processus "Home".
This is beautiful but very functional widgets set used in everyday life.
It could be used as theme matching bundle as well
as alone standing set which includes:
* Alarm Clocks (Digital and Analog) with hourly reminders
(choice of reminders) and two sets of clock deals
for analog clock
* Weather widget for a given location
(GPS, Zip code or City name)
* Extended weather widget with five days forecast
* Battery level widget with notifications in
the notification bar
* Bluetooth On/Off widget
* Calendar widget
* Camera widget
* Gallery widget
* Sound On/Off widget
* Wifi On/Off widget
To make it work, you must install the latest version of Next Launcher 3D which is #1 3D home launcher app in Android Market.
How to add Next Widgets on your home screen?
- Long press on your home screen in Next Launcher 3D. Press the Widget Tab and choose the widget you like.
If you encounter any problems or have any suggestions for our Next Launcher, please do not hesitate to tell us. Thank you very much!
With Application Icon Killer you will be able to see your running tasks directly in your home screen and identify them by their icons. Clicking on an icon will display app name, and show three action buttons: Open, Kill and Hide.
Using the "Open" button, you can make an application that is running in the background to be visible again and continue interacting with it. Using the "Kill" button, you can kill that running task or application, so that your phone gets more free RAM memory and its processor works faster.
The "Hide" button is intended to stop showing some applications that you never want to kill in this widget. You may need this because you want to keep that application running, or because Android starts the application again every time you kill it (your phone may need that applications running).
When no application icons are selected, you will find three buttons: one allowing to refresh running applications or tasks list, another one allowing you to edit hidden applications list (in case you have hidden an application by mistake) and a third one allowing you to "Kill All" running applications that you haven't hidden before.
Using this widget you will be able to see running applications or tasks just like in desktop computers operating systems (like Windows, Mac OS or Linux), and use the widget as a tasks bar, to be able to open that applications to resume your work or game, or kill them and make your phone work better and faster.
If your phone has Android 3.1 or newer, you will also be able to resize this widget horizontally and vertically, to show more and also bigger application icons.
- Resizable Widget. (in Android 3.1 and newer)
- Running application icons directly in home screen.
- Select, Open, Kill or Hide a running application or task directly from the widget. (open and hide are available in "Application Icon Killer Pro" version for $0.99)
- Kill All applications with just one click. (not ignored applications)
- Edit Hidden Applications list. (available in "Application Icon Killer Pro" version for $0.99)
This version is free and is intended to try the widget all the time you want, but some features are restricted. In this free version, you won't be able to open or hide applications, but you are allowed to kill running apps. If you want to enable that features, you should buy "Application Icon Killer Pro" for just $0.99. Get it here: http://goo.gl/2iWmP6
Universal Widget allows you to place info about any of your systems on android home screen. For example statistics for your web-site visits, information about orders from your online store, server CPU utilization, etc.
Three simple steps to get your data on android home screen:
1) Create script – data provider in format JSON
2) Install Universal Widget
3) Set data provider script’s URL and update interval in widget settings
And enjoy your data at your fingertips!
See data examples here: http://mybest.com.ua/uv/
How to install the widget:
1. Go to home screen
2. Click on Application icon
3. Choose Widgets submenu
4. Choose Organizer Widget
When install you have option to choose the scheme, information to show
Explanation per permissions:
-- android.permission.READ_CALENDAR – we need it for Calendar
-- android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED – to run services after the reboot
-- android.permission.INTERNET – that is for advertising that displayed in “free” mode
-- android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – that is for advertising that displayed in “free” mode
-- android.permission.GET_TASKS – we disable services when other application is used by user – in this way we save battery usage dramatically.
-- com.android.vending.BILLING – that is for in-app purchase we have in application.
We added the ability to advise new features and voting - so we know what features you most like to have in next releases: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Organizer-Widget/237704459590371
Please let us know to support e-mail what language you would see added to a list of supported and/or if you can help with localization or testing of localization.
1. EMail section added - additionally to GMail. You can configure reading emails with IMAP (recommended) or POP3 protocols. (*)
2. VK (VKontakte) social network is supported
3. Option to pay once per Extra Pack added (before only subscription mode was available)
4. Speed improvements and fixes.
- Weather information was added to Digital Clock tab.
- Spanish, Japanese, Chinese and Portuguese localizations were added.
- New scheme "Classic Nokia" was added.
- 5 themes were added: Sketch (Black and Colour), Neon (Gradient, Purple, Green)
- Localisations were added or improved: Turkish, Japanese, Arabic, Russian, Ukrainian, Chinese and Korean
- Enhanced graphics
- Evernote plugin was added
- Google Tasks plugin was added
- Hangout as SMS application is supported
- Bug fixes
*) - available in Extra Pack
* Long press on home screen, or press menu and then Add. Tap on Widgets. Select Best Volume Widget. Press Add Widget button.
* To change Volume type press volume label
* To adjust Volume level press plus or minus button
* Alarm - adjust alarm volume
* Alerts - adjust alerts volume
* Media - adjust media volume
* Ringer - adjust ringer volume
* System - adjust system volume
* Call - adjust voice call volume
We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of this application.
The Evernote Widget lets you go directly to core Evernote features right from your home screen.
3 widget options:
- List widget (Android 3.0+): Provides a scrollable list and display reminders.
- Large widget: Same as the small widget, plus snippets of recently viewed notes.
- Small widget: Create new text, snapshot and audio notes, and jump to the search screen.
How to install:
Once you install this app, tap and hold on the home screen, then select your preferred widget from the popup.
The story behind this widget:
We want every users to have the best Evernote experience possible. Unfortunately, if Evernote is installed on the SD card, then the widgets that comes with the app are unavailable. Thanks to this Evernote Widget application, anyone can take advantage of this time saving feature regardless of where Evernote is installed.
Learn more about the widget:
Updated with new settings design, also added Network settings and 'Show Desktop' feature - shows your wallpaper/live-wallpaper in full screen.
Note: This doesn't open, it is a Widget not an app. Add on homescreen with Menu -> Add -> Widgets -> Battery Widget or Apps -> Widgets -> Battery Widget
Description Permissions Usage by @BruceProgrammer (thx):
For quick access to the controls for turning Wi-Fi on and off, this application requires device permissions to view Wi-Fi state, change Wi-Fi state, and "prevent device from sleeping". This application does not, however, do anything to prevent the device from sleeping.
In order to display whether the GPS receiver is on or off, for display purposes only, this application requires the additional device permission to access "fine (GPS) location". This application, however, does not actually ever access device location information.
Open Source at http://code.google.com/p/batterywidget/
1.To access to the weather setting interface by clicking the weather icon.
2.Clicking the clock button, you could rotate the widget to the backside of the icon to access to the clock setting interface.
1. This widget must run on the TSF Shell.
TSF Shell download address: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tsf.shell
2 Please rate if you like our application. Please kindly email to email@example.com if you have any query or suggestion on our software.
3.This widget must run on the TSF Shell 126.96.36.199+
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
Load the weather data from network
2.Reading the mobile phone state
Turn off the clock automatically while the mobile phone is in a call.
3. Get the device location
Get the weather conditions of the device location automatically.
More from developer
Clicking on the widget will show a breakdown of data received and transmitted. The weird names like 'eth0' and 'rmnet1' are internal Android data interface names. These seem to vary between devices.
* Each light is approx a power of 10 bytes/s, so 1 light = 1 B/s, 4 = 1 kB/s etc.
Every wondered how much money your boss pays you to you browse the internet instead of doing that report you hate? Now you can find out! Stuck in a boring meeting? No problem! Motivate yourself by watching your cash grow!
Get it now before it's copied by 10 zillion other Android hacks!
WARNING: Cash may increase depressingly slowly. Unless you're a millionaire, in which case you probably don't need this app.
WARNING 2: This app does not magically earn you money. You have to earn the money yourself. I repeat: you have to get a job and make the money. This app will just count it. I won't pay you the money. I hope that's clear. I just thought I'd put this in writing in case anyone else is feeling like emailing and asking how they "get pay".
Note: This is a WIDGET not an app! It won't appear in your app drawer. To install, go to your homescreen, press menu -> add -> widget. Select Cash Counter from the list which appears. Once the widget is on your screen, tap it to configure.
- I was bored mindless doing a temping job once and though this up.
- It doesn't appear in my app drawer!
- This is a widget so you've got to install it by pressing somewhere empty on your homescreen. The widget menu should pop up, and you can choose it from that.
- But it doesn't appear in my app drawer and I haven't bothered to read this!
- No problem, simply go to the Market and give it a really low rating along with a comment on how it doesn't work. Afterwards, uninstall it, leaving the comment and rating there forever. This will ensure anyone else interested in using the app will think it's broken!
- It doesn't count!
- The widget only counts during your work hours, after this it shows the total for the day. It should say 'Not working' at the bottom if it's not counting. If it doesn't then there's a problem! Please email and tell me.
- It doesn't #$%*&*##&$ work on my Bluelans Sciphone / Kogan Agora / Kyocera Zio !
- Feel free to contact me and vent your spleen. Please remember there's a lot of Android devices and I only have one to develop this on.
- All this counting is draining my battery!
- You can choose to update the widget every minute in the settings. This will drain your battery less. Note that this will stop the cool whirly counting effect, though.
- I hate the notification messing up my nice tidy notification area!
- Yeah, join the club. Unfortunately, Android recently changed the rules so any long-running program MUST show something in the notification area. Believe me, I hate it too and would love to get rid of it.. Just be glad I found a way to get rid of the status bar icon!
- I've loaded the latest bleeding-edge mod onto my phone and, strangely, apps which run perfectly with normal, quality controlled Android manufacturer releases don't seem to work with this untested work-in-progress I found somewhere on the internet?
- Please don't complain if apps don't work with your mod. I'm not going to overwrite my perfectly working manufacturer Android version to test if every new mod release works, sorry. Also, try Google: http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/topic/17247-cm7-rc1-widget-problem/
BEFORE YOU BUY: The full source code is available for free from:
Download, hack and enjoy!
- Battery %
- CPU usage %
- Free memory %
- Cell/WiFi signal
- Network data
- Battery current*
- CPU load
- Process activity
- Magnetic field
- GPS speed
- GPS altitude
Please try out the free Tokaplot version first to ensure compatibility with your device.
Enhancements over free version include:
- 3 new widget sizes, 4x2, 2x2 and 4x1
- 4x larger buffer sizes for data
- Log reading can be set to higher frequency, allowing greater accuracy in CPU %, CPU load, Memory free %, Data Rates and Battery Current readings
- Extra plot types: CPU load, Process activity, GPS speed and GPS altitude
- Pause/Resume functionality
- Different types of background shading, with customisable transparency.
- Different plot line styles to with varying width, dashes and effects (shadow/edge/glow/Porter Duff)
- Customisable background text colour and transparency
* Unfortunately, many devices do not have this information.
To install use Homescreen menu > Wallpaper > Live Wallpaper
Want the Hypnoblob experience before you get the live wallpaper? Try out the Hypnoblob demo, available free on the Android Market.
Choose from a range of palettes to customise to your device:
- Hot and Cold (1st pic)
- Neon (2nd pic)
- Tricolore (3rd pic)
- Spirit of the 60's (4th pic)
- Inky blobs
- Fireball (5th pic)
- Oil slick (6th pic)
- Colour cycle
Please note: this live wallpaper looks awesome, but it uses a lot of math. This means it's heavy on the CPU! I've noticed no difference to battery life on my device, but results will vary. There is an option to slow it down, to use less CPU, if you prefer.
Any comments, please feel free to email!