Thee best es app ever They get the job done I mean asap nothing but good feed back
Conversations are crispy clear Sometimes I can not dial out or receive incoming calls while using the required wifi, I reboot my phone and it usually begins to work properly. Often, when trying to make a call, check messages, or scroll through contacts, the app moves extremely slow. When the app works properly, I enjoy it. Conversations are heard very clearly.
Doesn't work. I got this app so I could use this line as a business line, but every time I place a call the screen goes black. So if I have to deal with any kind of automated system there's no way to navigate it because I have no access to any buttons and even worse I can't hang up the call. I have to restart my phone just to hang up.
Ok Service is good however more integration is needed for Bluetooth (in vehicles especially) and notifications for regular use could be better.
Getting Rather Upset I have been playing phone tag with Vitali from Line2 for days now. The app will not allow me to answer calls, call other Line2 users, nor set up my voucemail to call missed calls back. I have the business plan, with more than one line, so this is really disappointing.
New to it Can this # be transferred to phone company
* Minor bug fixes
* Added language translation to message composer for devices running Marshmallow
* Minor bug fixes
* Improved speaker phone and headset audio behavior
* More convenient contact search
* UI improvements and bug fixes
* Bug Fixes
* Android Wear support for messaging and call handling
* Improved Line2 call handling during primary line incoming call
* Active notifications for messages and voicemails
Free calls & free SMS text with cheap International calls & Free US phone number