Flash the screen, play a sound, or vibrate at set intervals when a new message is received or when a call is missed. Monitors Calendar, Gmail, Hangouts, Google Voice, missed calls, SMS and more.
This donate version of the app adds sleep scheduling, on/off widget, monitor any app, locale plugin, etc.
How To Use:
• Lock the phone (turn off the screen) to activate the app.
• When an SMS, Gmail, missed call, etc. is received, the app will repeatedly flash the screen, vibrate or play a sound depending on your settings.
• To stop the notification, simply unlock the phone (use the phone/turn on the screen).
• This app uses the Device Administrator permission. This is only used if you want the app to turn off the screen/lock the screen. This is optional, and is not enabled by default.
• This app uses Accessibility services. It's used to determine which notifications are being displayed on older versions of Android. The Notification services may be used instead on newer versions of Android for the same purpose.
• Some Samsung devices have an accessibility bug where they may talk (ex: "folder is open") if any accessibility service is enabled. Please use the Notification service if available.
• If you're using a 3rd party lockscreen or have disabled it, try unchecking "Normal Lock Checking." Please see http://tomatox.com/mmf#smi for more information.
• If you can't upgrade or uninstall, make sure "Advanced/Force Screen Lock" and "Advanced/Lock After Missed Call" are disabled.
• Please send me an email if you have any other problem -- I may not be able to reply in comments. Thanks!