Using bottle caps travel different tracks with obstacles and get to the finish line in smallest number of moves - and share the results with your friends.
Additionally you can play in new mode: Battle, where your aim is to throw opponent out of plane - you can play with friend or with AI in five different levels.
- 3D graphics
- precise physics (unity 5 engine)
- two different types of cap's steering to choose
- local multiplayer - up to four players (caps)
- 16 different tracks
- 16 short challenges
- 5 new levels in Battle mode
- nice backgrounds
The aim of the game is to get to finish line in smallest number of bottle cap's moves.
To improve performance or adjust touch sensitivity use Settings from main menu.
You can also change cap's steering method in Settings.
1. The speed and distance traveled by cap depends on speed and distance your finger moves on screen.
2. You can zoom in and out the scene by pinch gesture.
3. You can also turn the view by sweeping you finger right and left on upper half of the screen.
4. If you chose steering by pushing cap, start finger move just before (under - on screen) cap, it will help to move faster.
5. If you want to be more precise, zoom in the game view.
6. There are some shortcuts possible but some are blocked on purpose.
7. Use obstacles to slow caps.
8. If you throw opponent's cap out of track it will return to second to last position.
In case of suggestions or problems please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org