"Android users swear by the HD Widgets app" - The Guardian
"Amazingly awesome and beautiful" - Android Community
"elegant and eye-catching" - Computerworld
"heavy on polish and detail yet light on the wallet" - AndroidGuys
Top 10 Android Apps - Techcrunch
Editor's Choice - Google Play 2012 - 2013
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
** Full details: http://cloud.tv/i/hdw-perms
** camera: to use the LED camera light
- OS 4.2: Reboot during reinstall is an OS bug, affects all apps showing lock screen widgets
- OS 4.2: lock screen widgets don't delete from app is OS bug, see below*
- OS 2.x: you may need to restart to see widgets show up
- App2SD: widgets don't work on SD cards
* using "Remove" will remove widget from screen, but won't delete widgets from the system (OS bug). You'll also need to manually delete in our app > Active Widgets > More (bottom right)
** 3RD-PARTY LAUNCHERS / ROMS **
Make sure they're using the latest sdks. Old sdks are not fully compatible with new devices. We recommend:
Phones: Apex, Nova, Holo, ADW, SPB Shell
Tablets: Apex, Nova, Holo
Changing device grid size, resolution, firmware/rooting may affect performance.
We don't test ROMs!
** FAQ: http://cloud.tv/hd-widgets/faq/
Dual-core 1.2 GHz
Android OS 4.0 (ICS)
xhdpi / hdpi / tablet screen
Android OS 2.3
★ Anything else? Got ideas? Please tell us: email@example.com
♥ We respond to everyone!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
♥ NEW Colourform widget pack now available!
♥ Over 50 more Jellybean style widgets!
Recently Added in HD WIdgets:
- moar widgets
- massively vivid easier-to-use app UI
- WYSIWYG widget previews
- new clock widgets
- customizable switches
- more weather services
- local date & time in weather screen
- multi-location weather screen
- choose weather hotspot link
- device specific User Guide
- show/hide widgets in the main menu
- more switches
- even more colors & clocks
- built for new themes & add-ons
- ICS native (built on sdk 17)
UNIVERSAL app made for tablets and phones! No need to purchase again =)
HD Widgets are the next generation of widgets - something fun and amazing designed for today's high resolution touch screens.
HD Widgets includes over 100 beautiful widgets that show current time, current weather, weather forecast, and utility switches. We put a TON of time into designing each widget to look great on every Android screen.
The best part of HD Widgets is how fun and easy it is to use. Everything in the WYSIWYG app is right at your fingertips. make changes and see the results instantly right on your wallpaper background. You can mix and match various clocks (LED, flip clock, and Honeycomb) with backgrounds, layouts, and other options. Simple!
- over 100 amazing, beautiful widgets for all device types
- organized by sizes
- clock, date, location, weather, forecast, & utility switches
- LED, flip clock, & Honeycomb clock designs
- vivid colorful backgrounds
- large made-for-tablet widgets
- hot spots for alarm clock, calendar, & weather
- phone widgets: 1x1, 2x1, 2x2, 4x1, 4x2, 4x3, 4x4 (& 5x sizes for the Galaxy Note)
- tablet widgets: all phone sizes plus 8x1, 8x2, 4x7, 6x1, 6x2, & 3x5
- User Guide to help you get started
- fullscreen weather activity
- multiple locations and weather services
- fun & unique WYSIWYG design
- quick and easy editing
- widget & theme previews
- AccuWeather, WeatherBug & Weather Underground
- 12 / 24 hr clock
- F / C temperature
Retro Clock Widget was one of the first clock widgets available for android and has been downloaded by millions of users over the years. Version 2.0 brings many improvements, while keeping the simplicity that made it famous.
This app provides a home screen clock and date widget based on the classical mechanical flipping clock. The widgets act as shortcuts to the systems alarm clock and calendar applications.
When you want to customize the look and feel (like the colors, transparency, or shortcut applications), you can do so using the Retro Clock Settings companion app also available on Google Play.
To use the widget on Android 4.0+:
- open the app drawer
- tap the "Widgets" tab
- find Retro Clock / Date and drag it to the home screen
To use the widget on older versions of android:
- long press an empty spot on the home screen
- select "Widgets"
- tap on Retro Clock / Date to add it to the home screen
NOTE: If you are using a Task Manager, make sure to add Retro Clock Widget to the ignore list. When the app is killed, the time will stop updating.
If you are having a question or a problem with the app, please contact us via email. We will gladly help you.
A simple digital clock widget with Sony Xperia™ look and feel.
- Choose between small (2x1) and big (4x2) resizable digital clock widgets with 6 possible fonts
- Adjust the time and date font size and color and select your preferred time and date format
- Option to launch your alarm or calendar app on tap; optionally tapping the time area and tapping the date area can launch different apps
- Option to add the widget to the lock screen (Android 4.2+ only)
- Paid premium upgrade that unlocks 9 additional fonts, option to show battery level info and removes advertisements
Note: If you don't know how to add the widget to your home screen, please use the "Read me" option in the settings window.
Note: The permissions are necessary for the advertisements in the widget's settings window and the premium in-app purchase
Xperia™ is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications AB
2x1 widget - small
4x1 widget - wide optionally with seconds
4x2 widget - big
5x2 widget - for tablets and especially for Galaxy Note
6x3 widget - for tablets.
Features lots of customizations, like:
- widget preview during setup
- select widget click actions: tap on widget to load alarm application, widget settings or any installed application
- allows you select your preferred colors for time and date
- shadow effect with selectable color
- locale preference, set date output in your language
- plenty of date formats + customizable date format
- show/hide AM-PM
- 12/24 hour selection
- alarm icon
- show time with seconds option (for 4x1 widget)
- widget background with selectable color and opacity from 0% (transparent) to 100% (completely opaque)
- use picture as widget background
- 40 great fonts for time and date ...
- ... or use your favorite font saved on memory card
- ready for Honeycomb, ICS and Jelly Bean Android versions
- recommended for tablets
- lock screen widget for Android Jelly Bean 4.2+
... and even more ...
Problems with installation?
This is home screen widget and not the application, please read the instructions on how to use the widget:
Older phones (before Android 4.0 ICS) and latest Android 4.4 KitKat:
• To add a widget, touch and hold an empty location on a home-screen. Menu will pop-up, select Widgets.
• "Choose Widget" menu will popup. From there, find and select "DIGI Clock" widget of desired size.
Newer phones and tablets, Android 4.0 and later (Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean):
• Touch the All Apps icon on your Home screen.
• Click “Widgets” tab at the top of the screen.
• From the main Widgets screen, you can swipe left until you find "DIGI Clock”
• Touch and hold the desired widget’s icon, slide your finger where you want to place it, and lift your finger.
If there are missing "DIGI Clock" in list of widgets, try to restart phone, it might help.
To add the widget to your Android 4.2+ device's lock screen, simply swipe to the left-most page of your lock screen and touch the big "+" icon. Then, select "DIGI Clock" add the widget. You can make this the primary lock screen widget, replacing the default clock, by first touching-and-holding it and then dragging it horizontally to the very rightmost position.
Do NOT move this app to SD-card! Widgets won't work once you move them to SD card.
Please exclude this widget from any task killers, this will resolve the time freezing issue in most instances.
When you want help us with localization of "DIGI Clock Widget" to your language, visit please this site:
Thanks for using DIGI Clock Widget!
An In-App purchase is available to enable another 25 awesome clocks! The upgrade also lets you decide what App opens when you tap the clock.
Works on any device, and now works as lock screen widget on Android 4.2+!!
Keywords: Android 4, 4.2, 4.1, 4.0, Jelly Bean, ICS, Ice Cream Sandwich, Clock, Analog, Transparent, Stock, Widget, Alarm, Widget
- Choose between 26 GREAT FONTS (38 for Premium users)
- 4x2 and 2x1 widgets
- Custom colors
- Transparency option
- LAYOUT EDITOR - move, rotate and scale widget elements (Premium users)
- Rotation option
- Scale option
- Shadow effect
- Show date function
- Show AM/PM
- 24h/12h option
- Tap to open custom application
- Weather information °C/°F
- Battery level info (Premium users)
- Lockscreen support (Android 4.2 and higher)
- Tablet UI
- Holo theme, colors and fonts
Test the application at https://www.appsurfer.com/apps/19154-clockq-premium
Analog Clock Version:
See ClockQ Analog (http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.kinst.jakub.clockqa)
This application contains Advertisment.
TO REMOVE ADVERTISMENT AND GET MUCH MORE FEATURES, PLEASE UNLOCK AD-FREE PREMIUM VERSION INSIDE APPLICATION
The widget can be added to your homescreen by long-tapping on the homescreen or selecting from widget drawer (Android 4+).
NEW: Widget can be added to your lockscreen on Android 4.2+
NOTE: If you are experiencing cropped text, press menu and select Reset Settings.
NOTE: Please do not move the app to SD-card. The widget can't be shown after that.
Internet permission is needed for downloading weather information.
Widget settings is accessible from your launcher as ClockQ application.
NOTE: If your clock stops updating, exclude ClockQ from task-killer.
NOTE: If you have trouble with installing (package-sign problem), uninstall previous version and install again from market.
Please, help me translating this app to your language. You can do it by going to http://www.getlocalization.com/clockq/
Please send me your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
> 3 Different Widget Sizes (Adding more)
> Allows you to update the background color and transparency level.
> Allows you to update the text color with transparency level.
> Enable/disable battery level in the widget
> Support 12 Hour and 24 Hour time format.
Note for Upgrades: 1.0.4 is a major update with a new widget size. So, it might show "problem with widget" if yes, then only remove the widget from your screen and add them back.
Question: Digi Clock Widget isn't working correctly or showing on my device?
Answer: If Digi Clock Widget is installed on the SD card, then it might not work properly because Android doesn't support widgets on SD card! You have to move it to device and reboot you phone.
Settings - Applications - Manage Applications - Digi Clock Widget - Move to Phone
*** Do not hesitate to contact me in case you have problems with the widget or want to suggest some new features ***
- Very easy to set up
- Available on three size 4X2, 4X1 and 4X1
- Clock widget does not consume resources
- Adapts to the phone language
- The background color and fonts are configurable, transparency, size and colors
- The layout of each elements is customizable
- Several fonts avalaibles
- You can save and restore multiple models
- You can upload and add personnal fonts
- The paid version gives the possibility to adjust the color and change the font
Fix bug on Android 2.1
Reduction of consumed memory
Now you can add custom fonts (Full version only)
Backup and restore clock models
All elements can be visible or invisible
Configuration option, large and small widget is separated
Ability to anchor each text to the left or right in the middle
Ability to specify the vertical margin
* You can change color (46 total)
* Decorate and themes with illustrations
* 24h/12h mode
* 2 different widgets (time and date)
* Ability to define the application that will run by clicking on the widget.
If you appreciate the work I have put into Pixel Art Clock Widget and would to help support further development, a donate version is now available (Pixel Art Clock Widget Donate).
Long press on any empty space on your home screen. Click on the widget menu then select Pixel Art Clock widget, this will place your widget on your Android home screen.
In ICS (or later) touch the All Apps icon of the Home screen. Touch Widgets at the top of the screen. Touch and hold the widget's icon, then position the widget on the home screen, then release.
- Two different sizes (1x2 and 1x4 cells). Can be resized (Android 3.1 and later). Touch-hold the widget to show its resize handles, then drag the horizontal and/or vertical handles to change the size on the layout grid.
- Time or Date can be shown on Tubes.
- Direct access to alarm clock or calendar settings by tapping the widget.
- 12hr or 24hr format for time.
- DD.MM or MM.DD format for date.
- Can also show seconds !
- User-configurable tint for tubes.
- Time, Date, or User Text can be shown below the tubes.
- Can be displayed on the home screen and the lock screen (Android 4.2 and later).
Optimized to prolong battery life.
It is a widget, not a regular application. Before rating 1 star, please e-mail.
This version is available for free. See the deluxe version for full functionalities.
❤ Matching Launcher Theme: http://goo.gl/RNLAJv【FREE!】
❤ Before applying this reward theme, you may
1. Pay with IAP ( In app purchase )
2. Get it with Getjar Golds
❤How to Apply the Theme:
long press launcher and select the widget-->choose Graphics Clock Widget
To add it to your homescreen select menu>add>widgets and then you will be prompted to customize the time display options!
If you like this application, feel free to donate a few dollars to my cause: http://www.tswartz.net/android-applications.html
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not include them in the review, as I cannot respond to them- instead, please email me using the link provided on the Store Page. Thanks!
Please be aware that I needed to remove the color picker, as it was causing the app to crash. I hope to return this feature sometime soon. Volunteers are welcome!
You don't have to check time on your phone every five minutes, now it will literally tell you what time it is.
Choose from two high quality professionally recorded voices.
Decide how often you would like to be informed about the time or just enjoy our beautiful clock faces.
- Beautiful Widgets
- Seven analogue, two digital and one binary clock
- Speaks the time even during listening to the music
- Two voices: female and male, recorded in studio by professionals
- Two modes: 12h and 24h
- Option to disable "It is" before the time
- Landscape mode without ads
1)Download "Me Clock-analog,digital widget" before using this skin .
2) Hold down your finger on the home screen.
3) Add "Me Clock Widget" from your widget list.
4) Pick this skin from the list.
5)The widget will appear in your homescreen.
This 7Segment LED design digital clock widget is really cool.
Free and no ads.
What's "Me Clock Widget":
- Design skins many themes.(Analog clock, Digital clock, Simple, Cool, and Elegant)
- 24-hour format supported.(Digital clock)
- Date format supported.(Digital clock)
- Support scaling widget(Android3.1+)
- Lock screen widget(Android4.2+)
- Launch Application by tapping the clock widget.(Alarm, Calendar,any other)
- Free and no ads.
More from developer
In the portrait orientation basic operations are displayed; in the landscape orientation advanced operations are displayed. The memory function saves a number and the preferred trigonometric mode (degree, radian, or gradian) even after the device is rebooted. The overflow ellipsis menu "..." reveals more options including a settings menu, the ability to edit your theme (light or dark along with several accent colors), a donate button, and more.
The overflow menu also reveals a History option, whereby many of your last calculations are stored on external storage and available whenever you need them. This contains about 100 of your last calculations and you need only tap the row to place that number/ calculation back on the main display. This all happens seamlessly with smooth 3D transition that set The Seven+ Calculator apart from its competition.
Press the menu button to be given the option to choose the preferred accent color, which will display using the fly out animation.
What are people saying?
"Super Use this all the time. Great Calculator. Looks cool too." - benjamin
"Good design!" - Kit
"Crazy Its awsome!!!!!!" - Canute
"Melhor free Simples e eficiente. Recomendo." - Luiz Bento
"Work great Such a good apps, even better than the real WP calculator" - Varit
"Super ! Le style de cette calculette colle parfaitement a mon style Windows phone 7.5 :D a télécharger absolument !" - Florian
"This one is simple and beautiful. Forget those stupid ugly calculators." - Tom
Why these permissions?
Wondering about all these permissions? Ask us on Twitter, @SevenPluAndroid. GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth, Phone state, etc. are all for the custom status bar. Keyguard is for displaying above the lockscreen and keeping the screen on (if the option is enabled). INTERNET is for "Anonymous reporting" which can be disabled in settings (anonymous reports analytics to Flurry and crash reports to BugSense). NFC for Android Beam support. If you are still worried our source code is on GitHub, if we stole your data we wouldn't tell you about it!
This application is part of the Seven+ (7+) Project, http://sevenplusandroid.org/.
If you wish to support the developer please use the donate option within the application, either the in-app purchase button or the link to PayPal.
Attention is in high remand and short supply: quite often we find ourselves missing something or having to double-check. reClock displays the current time in reference to a recent or upcoming time. The result is that you actually have to read and process the text to know what time it is!
NOTICE: reClock is still in its early stages of development: bugs are possible! Please send an email to email@example.com with a description of the issue (screenshots are nice too!).
By reading and processing the text that reClock displays, your brain is actively engaged. Even reading an analog clock can become an automatic process. reClock requires us to do simple, mental, mathematical operations. Over the course of weeks, we'll remember time more often and improve our biological clocks!
"LOVE doing simple math to figure out what time it's acceptable to drink beer at." - Tom Cullen
"Best Clock Widget… the design is fantastic and the concept is amazing. I actually like to check the time now!" - Nick Sarafolean
"Excellent idea! Great job done, no permissions needed and magnificent look." - Santiago Pive
"A lot of times I look at the time and 5 seconds later forget what I just saw. I'm in." - sk3litor
DroidLife - http://www.droid-life.com/2013/06/11/reclock-text-widget-bringing-the-minimal-back-to-our-homescreens/
Android Central - http://www.androidcentral.com/apps-week-you-don-t-know-jack-dashlane-password-manager-reclock-and-more
Android Police - http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/06/17/15-best-and-2-wtf-new-android-apps-from-the-last-2-weeks-6413-61713/
Droid Horizon - http://droidhorizon.com/reclock-text-clock-widget-review/
reClock is highly customizable: you can configure the text & background colors, font, and stylistic arrangement of text! reClock comes with many fonts, and the ability to load font files from the SD card.
We work hard developing reClock and would really appreciate your support! As a way to say thank you, we'll unlock additional features and styles before they're available to everyone. We won't give you a trial: reClock is yours to use for all of your days. It would just be great, if finances permit, to donate (we're only asking for $1.29, much less than a cup of coffee).
• In-app Billing: needed for the in-app Google Play Store donation.
• Read external storage: access font files on the SD card.
• Set alarm: open the "create new alarm clock" screen when the widget is clicked.
That's simple, reClock does not collect ANY information, period.
Check out the "About reClock" section of the app. We'd love it if you could give it a rating. If you're fluent in English and another language, contact us. We'd love to localize reClock in your native language. Check out the links and email below for more info.
Want to get all of the reClock updates? Want to beta test? Joins our Google+ Community at https://plus.google.com/communities/110026757668250632023
If you have any questions/ comments/ suggestions/ just want to say hi, email me (please no marketing): firstname.lastname@example.org
• Advanced Clock Widget
• Minimalistic Text
• Beautiful Widgets
• SiMi Clock Widget
• Ultimate custom clock (UCCW)
• Make Your Clock Widget
SUPPORTED LANGUAGES: English, Russian, Polish
KEYWORDS: reclock, clock, minimal, text, style, layout, home screen, widget, calendar, timezone, customization, template, keyguard, typographic, aesthetics, design, custom
Badger is the widget for unread messages and notifications. Just pick an app and Badger takes care of the rest, adding a small badge with the notification count for that app. Since Badger is a widget, it works on any launcher and with any app that creates notifications!
Setting up Badger is simple: under Settings > Security, grant Badger "Notification Access." Then add it to your home screen as you would any other widget. Monitor as many apps as you would like. Badger is highly-customizable: choose from many styles and appearances by launching Badger from your app drawer. There you can configure the badge indicator, text colors, position, and much more!
Badger is still in early stages of development. Please let me know of any issues before commenting, I do my best to respond quickly and fix issues. If you have suggestions or ideas, I would love to hear them!
To unlock Badger's full potential, I ask for a small donation. Badger is fully-functional and free to use for as long as you like. However, there is a limit to the number of widgets that you can add to your home screen. To add more than three widgets, a small donation to support development is required.
Badger requires access to potentially private information; this is for the sole purpose of providing an unread count. Badger does not and will never collect, store, or share personally-identifiable information, period.
- DroidHorizon: http://droidhorizon.com/badger-review/
Badger supports Android Jelly Bean 4.3 and newer. Due to platform limitations (the "Notification Access" feature was not added until Android 4.3), it cannot support older versions.
- Badger may not be sized & positions the same as icons on your launcher. I am aware and working on a way to accomplish this.
- Badger may not recognize notifications made before launching Badger.
Special thanks to those who translated Badger, and to those who contributed code to the open-source community!
Badger goes beyond the Apple iPhone/ iOS notification center system. Android already offers a robust system for presenting important updates and messages, and Badger seeks to compliment, not replace, this system.
Keywords: Notification, Count, Badge, Unread, Message, iPhone, 5S, 5C, Apple, iOS, iPad, iPod, KitKat, 4.4, Badger, Widget, Push, Banner, Alert, Popup, Homescreen, Launcher
Either long-press on an empty space on your home screen, or go to the Widgets tab. Select EdgeClock (or EdgeClock Inverted), and resize* to your liking!
Don't see EdgeClock? Try rebooting your device. This is a known issue with widget-only apps. http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=24208
* Resizing requires Android 4.1 Jelly Bean or newer.
Questions, comments, feature suggestion, or just want to say hi? Feel free to send me an email, email@example.com
· SET_ALARM: if you click the widget, it opens the alarm app.
· BILLING: for Google Play in-app purchases, not currently used.
No data is collected, period.
Special thanks to Steven Caamano for the idea! Check out his apps on Google Play. http://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=sLAUGHTER
Although CenterClock will work without SuperUser access, root is necessary to disable the default system status bar clock. Unfortunately, there is no way around this at this time.
CenterClock allows you to customize the text color of the clock and even offers a convenient way to add new functionality to your phone. By customizing the click action of the center clock, you can launch your favorite app in an instant! Set the action to open the camera or activate an LED flashlight.
· Custom text colors
· Custom click action
· Option to start automatically on boot
· Automatically adjusts with your system clock (i.e. 12 v. 24-hour, AM/ PM, etc)
CenterClock is 100% free to use, forever! To support development I've included an advertisement, but this does not in any way affect use or functionality. If you would like to support CenterClock in other ways, please send an email (see below). I'm always looking for new ideas and translators.
Like CenterClock? Please give it a good rating and tell you friends!
If you run into any issues, please send me an email (see below) with as much information as possible. This includes your device, firmware version/ ROM, steps to reproduce this issue, screenshots (if applicable), etc. The more information given, the easier and quicker I can fix the problem!
Special thanks to all the testers and translators!
Keywords: Center, Clock, Status, Bar, StatusBar, Digital, Analog, Position, Alignment, Align, Root, SuperUser, SU, Icon, Time, AM, PM