Quickly open your favorite apps, shortcuts, and websites from anywhere at any time, directly from your notification shade!
- App shortcuts
- Shortcut Folders
- Use the real app icon for the icon in the notification panel
- Choose your own icons
- Select an icon from an Icon Pack
- Use actual website icons for website tiles
- Name the Tile whatever you want
- Create a tile in the app (remember the number under the newly created tile name)
- Open your quick settings panel and tap the edit button
- Move the tile you just created (with the matching number) up into the active section of your quick settings panel
- You can now use the tile!
BOTTOM QUICK SETTINGS & MIUI-ify INTEGRATION
- Tiles created in this app are usable in Bottom Quick Settings and MIUI-ify, allowing you to create custom icons for shortcuts
- Tutorial: youtu.be/JPeDPeBB-9E
How is this app different to other similar apps?
Other apps do not use the real app icon in the quick settings tile.
Instead, they replace the app icon with a letter or generic image.
This app uses the real app icon for the quick settings tile, making it easier for you to identify the apps & shortcuts you want to open.
- Tutorial: youtu.be/420j_OsBLDw
- Twitter: twitter.com/tombayleyapps
- Telegram: t.me/TileShortcuts
- Email: email@example.com