Kept getting stuck on the "15 second intro" so I can't even try it. Back button had no effect. Edit: works fine on Nexus 10, running Lollipop. Still stuck on Sony Xperia Z3, running Marshmallow. Would be much more useful on my phone!
Great concept! Just too complicated. Make less cumbersome, simple.
Great idea, but hard to use I didn't particularly care for the user interface. It wasn't as intuitive as I would have liked in terms of adding to-dos. It was confusing to try to figure out how to add ongoing tasks in a useful way. For example, I have things that I do every other day, but this is not an option - only weekdays versus weekends. Tasks were often duplicated as well, with no way to delete them other than to mark them as complete and then start over to add them again. Overall, not what I was looking for.
Concept looked good but wouldn't run. Kept freezing up on Moto G4+
◦ Bug fixes
◦ Hitting the Back button now saves data before returning
◦ Support 12 hour format
◦ Bug fixes
◦ Each todo item can optionally be assigned an hourly rate to give you an idea how much your time is worth
◦ Added a shortcut to Todo details from Timer
◦ Daily/Weekly/Monthly Summary Report with email sending support (Stats -> Summary Report)
◦ Daily/Weekly/Monthly Todo Report with email sending support (Todo Details -> Report)