Features include multiple tabs, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox and network (SMB) support, SQLite database viewer, Text Editor, create and extract zip or tar/gzip files, extract rar archives, multi-select, execute scripts, search, remount, permissions, bookmarks, send files (via email, bluetooth etc), image thumbnails, APK binary XML viewer, change file owner/group, create symbolic link, "Open With" facility, MD5, create shortcuts.
For fast, friendly support simply email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will always try to help with any problem you may have with the app. If we can't help then you can have a refund, no questions asked.
Although 22,000+ five star ratings will tell you that most people are very satisfied customers. Make sure you read as many comments as possible to get a good idea of what most people think of the app.
We still respect the old 24 hour refund policy. So if you're not happy with the app just email us within 24 hours and you can have a refund. We'll need to know the order number, which you can find on the emails sent to you by Google when you downloaded.
Why compromise? Get the original and the best!
Full network access - Required for network and cloud access. No information is passed to us over the internet.
Add or remove accounts - Used by the Google Drive SDK to add a new account if desired. No changes are made to existing accounts and no details accessed apart from the account name.
Find accounts on the device - Used to list available accounts for logging into Google Drive.
Prevent from sleeping - Used to stop the device sleeping during long operations so they are not interrupted.
With Clean File Manager you can easily find, browse, move, compress, and otherwise organize all of your files and apps On-The-Go!
• Google Drive and Dropbox cloud storage integration
• Material/Holo Light and Material/Holo Dark themes for Android
• Intuitive left/right swiping to browse folders and files
• Explore you local Android file system, primary and secondary SD cards
• Multiple selection to operate on more than one files or folders
• Search and share files
• Application manager for your installed Android apps and games
• List view in the files and apps explorer
• Custom bookmarks
• Optimized for both phones and tablets (HD) screens (tested with Nexus devices)
• Support USB OTG On-The-Go (tested on Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy S4, Motorola Moto G2 and HTC One)
• Compress and extract support for Zip files
• Extract support for: Rar, Tar, Tar.gz, Tgz, Tar.bz2, Tbz
• Sorting options (per-folder sorting can be enabled from settings)
• Cut, copy, paste, delete, rename, move (for both files and folders)
• Create and delete folders (directories)
• Thumbnail for photos and application Apk files
• Pick ringtones
• Built-in image gallery (can be disabled from settings)
• Compatible with Android 4.4 KitKat, Android 5.0 Lollipop and latest Nexus 7 and Nexus 9 tablets
More features for Clean File Manager??? Vote now: http://clean.fm/vote
Join our BETA program and test new features before anyone else: http://clean.fm/beta.html
File Manager for phones and tablets supports 29 languages including: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Indonesian, Russian, Polish, Portuguese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Arabic, Norwegian.
More languages??? Help with translations: http://crowdin.net/project/clean-file-manager
Looking for a good file explorer with slick look and many features? Good to see you here!
Solid Explorer is the nicest looking file manager with two independent panels which brings to you a new file browsing experience. It provides to you a wide support for cloud storages including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and One Drive. This file manager can connect to your Windows PC and many remote servers working with FTP, SFTP and WebDav. You will also appreciate ability to create and extract most commonly used archive formats.
Two independent panels allows for seamless file transfer with drag and drop. Just hold your finger on a file and drag it to other panel. In this way you can easily transfer files between various locations including PC shares, cloud and root folders.
If you're looking for a root explorer, this file manager will meet your needs. It features a root explorer with ability to change system level file properties. You don't need to remember about mounting file systems as read/write. Solid Explorer will do it for you automagically.
Solid Explorer is also a good tool for viewing your media. This file manager can stream music and videos from your PC or cloud without a need to download it. You can even cast the stream to Chromecast!
With this file explorer you will also receive a very elegant UI look with many customization options, such as dynamic list resizing with pinch gesture or custom color schemes, which will even change the file icon colors.
Just give it a try! You will not be disappointed.
- Two independent panels serve as file browsers
- Drag and Drop inside and between panels
- FTP client with support for secure connections
- SFTP client
- WebDav client capable of connecting to Owncloud and Yandex
- SMB/CIFS client allows for browsing network folders shared with Windows file sharing
- FTP server for sharing files to your PC
- Ability to read and extract ZIP, RAR and TAR archives
- Ability to create TAR archives and password protected ZIP archives
- Many cloud clients: Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive (One Drive), Google Drive, Sugarsync, Copy, Mediafire, Owncloud (through WebDav), Yandex (through WebDav)
- Root access makes Solid Explorer fully functional root explorer
- Indexed search finds your files in a couple of seconds
- Detailed file information with storage usage statistics
THIS IS A 14-DAY TRIAL. In order to continue using the app after this period, purchase the Solid Explorer Unlocker, but first make sure you are fully satisfied with it.
Cupcake (Android 1.5) and Donut (Android 1.6) only, Android 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2 please use ES File Explorer standard version.
ES File Explorer for Android is a free, featured all-in-one file manager & application manager & task killer & dropbox client & ftp client which explores your phone and your computer. It allows android users anywhere in the world to manage their resources for free, it makes easy to manage, stay connected using your 3G, EDGE or WiFi, and share with friends, upload photos, watch videos.
Latest Features List :
* File Manager -- Operate files(Copy, Paste, Cut/Move, Create, Delete and Rename, Share/Send) in the phone and computers
* Multiselect files
* Application manager -- Manage apps(Install, Uninstall, Backup, Shortcuts, Category)
* Compress and Decompress ZIP files, Unpack RAR files, can create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
* View Different file formats, photos, docs, videos anywhere, support third party applications such as Document To Go to open document files
* Thumbnails for APK,images, and with an inbuilt image browser
* Text viewers and editors
* Search files
* Access your Home PC, via WIFI with SMB
* FTP, it's your FTP client, manage the files on the FTP server as the ones on the sd card
* Dropbox, it's an enhanced dropbox client other than the official version. It can save photos and videos to your dropbox and share your photos and docs, easily edit docs in your Dropbox.
* Bluetooth file transfer tool. You can copy and paste files between bluetooth ready devices.It supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transfering files between Bluetooth devices.
* Kill tasks, with a one click, pretty simple widget for auto kill, with ignore list to ignore some applications you don't want to kill. It is an advanced task killer to kill running applications and clean memory(This feature needs ES Task Manager module installed)
* Shortcuts, bookmark manager (This feature needs ES Bookmark Manager module installed)
* Root explorer feature. It is the ultimate file management tools for root users. You might access the whole file system and data directories, and change permissions.
* Developers can visit our website for the developer interface for picking files from your applications, email attachments, etc.
* And much more.
We're working for a best file manager for users of ES, so, do not hesitate to CONTACT ES with your advice, or if you have any issue.
AndroZip File Manager helps you copy, delete, move, unzip/unpack and compress encrypted ZIP files, search, and organize your files, music, pictures, and folders just like you would do on your PC. It's optimized for both phones and tablets.
With over 20,000,000 downloads and its support of ZIP, encrypted ZIP, RAR, TAR, GZIP and BZIP2, AndroZip File Manager is a definitive leader among similar applications on the market.
Full support for decompression of encrypted ZIP files (Standard, AES-128 and AES 256 bit), compatible with WinRaR and other PC archivers as well as compression of encrypted ZIP files. AndroZip supports Standard ZIP file encryption compatible with WinRaR and other PC archivers (AES 128 and AES 256 bit encryption available in paid version).
Besides the archive functionality it also lets you send files, e.g. via email.
Optimized specifically for both phone and tablet display. Due to many added features like drag and drop functionality, AndroZip File Manager is preferred among tablet users.
Use it also to back up your applications, install new APK’s on your phone, and manage phone memory and resources via task manager.
AndroZip can be moved to your SD card to free up internal storage space.
What others say about AndroZip:
✔ "AndroZip comes to the rescue, providing a file explorer, task manager, archive manager, app backup tool, and more, all within a simple and intuitive interface." (PCWorld, MacWorld and Washington Post had same review)
✔ “Of all the file managers I have tried for the Android platform, the one that stands heads above the rest is the free AndroZip File Manager...“(Jack Wallen, TechRepublic)
✔ “Just like winzip or winrar” (Eric, AndroZip user)
Device & app history: required for our Task Killer to show the running apps.
Photos/Media/Files: required for our app to let you manage these files and to cache images needed for our app’s interface.
Wi-Fi connection information: required for displaying ads in the free version of our app.
Close other apps: required for our Task Killer functionality.
Install shortcuts: required for when you want to use our app to add shortcuts to your phone’s home screen.
Run at startup: required for the app to send analytical info back to AVG to help improve our app.
Full network access: required for displaying ads and sending analytical info back to AVG to help improve our app.
View network connections: required for displaying ads and sending analytical info back to AVG to help improve our app.
Prevent device from sleeping: required to ensure tasks like file zipping are completed before your device goes to sleep.
AVG AndroZip suggests other apps you might like based on information collected about apps you already have installed on your device.
By installing/updating this app, you agree that your use of it is governed by these terms: http://m.avg.com/terms
AndroZip features: File Manager with multiple/batch delete, move, copy, create ZIP, Task Killer, Application Manager, APK Installer and short tap and long tap menus.
Download for free NOW!
This application is ad free and does not require the internet permission.
For the complete list of changes and a list of frequently asked questions, please visit:
You can help to improve the translation into your language at Launchpad:
The source code of this free and open source application is available at:
* Show list of files with thumbnails for images.
* Move, copy, rename, and delete files.
* Create and delete directories (folders).
* Send files by email.
* Acts as an extension to other applications, like GMail, to attach files.
* Support for many file endings and mime types.
* Supports PICK_FILE and PICK_DIRECTORY intents so that other applications can use OI File Manager.
Gestor de fitxers d'OI., OI 파일 관리자, OI ແຟ້ມ ບໍລີຫານ, OI ファイルマネージャー, OI Bestandsbeheer, OI Dateimanager, OI Dosya Yöneticisi, OI Failu pārvaldnieks, OI Fájlkezelő, OI Filbehandler, OI File Manager, OI File Manedyer, OI Gestore File, OI Menedżer plików, OI Správca Súborov, OI Správce souborů, OI ھۆججەت باشقۇرغۇچ, OI مدير پرونده, OI Διαχειριστής Αρχείων, OI Файл-мэнэджар, OI Файлов Мениджър, OI फ़ाइल प्रबंधक, OI ਫਾਇਲ ਮੈਨਿਜਰ, OI文件管理器, مدير الملفات OI, מנהל קבצים OI, 檔案總管
Android OS version kitkat (ver 4.4) since occurred. For external SdCard such as copying and deleting.
Trying to solve it, but seems to take a long time.
Temporarily, File Explorer menu at the top [External Sd Card] button to set the connection.
Accessible path to the subdirectory of SdCard.
For this area, the file copy, delete, etc. are supported.
(This statement is made kitkat OS users only.)
Smart File Manager application is the File Explorer for Android.
Multi-select feature has been improved.
● Explorer (File Manager)
○ Introducing the top menu
Go to the top of the Root Path of smart devices.
Go to the top path of external storage space on the SD card.
Move to the top of the folder.
Move to the previous folder. (The same equipment and features of the Back button)
Go to the location, cameras and video files are saved .
Go to the location, downloaded files are stored on the Internet
Refresh the page.
▷ RESET SEARCH
Search mode when the button is activated. Button is pressed, the search is initiated.
○ Introducing the top multi menu
▷ Select all
▷ Unselect all
▷ Exit multi menu
○ Introducing the bottom menu
▷ ADD FOLDER
Create a new folder in the path.
search queries entered in the appropriate folder, and proceed.
▷ Quick Links
▷ SYSTEM INFORMATION
Move to the System Information page.
introduction, app settings, go to System Settings page.
▷ Run Camera
▷ Run Gallery
▷ Run Music player
▷ Smart Task Manager
Run Android Task Manager or Go to market.
▷Smart App Manager
Run Android App Manager or Go to market.
▷ Smart Notepad
Run NOTEPAD or Go to market.
● Real-time Process
○ Real-time memory, CPU information
○ Task execution capabilities
○ End Task function
● System Information (System info)
○ Battery information (battery temperature - Celsius, Fahrenheit)
battery life history information
battery usage information
○ Ram Information (Total, Used, Available)
○ Internal storage space information (Total, Used, Available)
○ External storage space information - SD Card (Total, Used, Available)
○ CPU status information
○ System / platform information
○ Smart File Manager Overview
Smart File Manager provides introductions and a brief guide
○ Smart File Manager Settings
set the status bar
set the background theme
Services shortcut links
○ Frequently used part of the instrument settings
the screen brightness
set my location (network, GPS)
the date and time
● Home screen widget
○ Widget Update Time Adjustable
○ Widget Theme(Yellow, Red, Black)
○ Internal Storage / External Storage Info(2×1)
○ Battery status(1×1)
It lets you manage your files easily.***No rooting required***
It lets you see the hidden files and folders along with the showing permissions.
It also lets you backup installed apps and see the running process info from developer tools section within the app.
Apart from being a fully-capable traditional explorer.This new explorer will give a new richer GUI experience and pleasing control's for use :).
** The development is supported by advertisement. But there are no annoying pops up and extra ads only Google prioritized advertisement are shown as required**
**Explorer do not require internet connectivity , you can also use it while Offline.
The key features :
*Customized your own file manager completely.
You can now apply themes of your choice.All themes are free , no paid any more.
*Let you manage hidden file and folder settings from the system without rooting.
*Shows the all directory information with all details like last modified etc.
*You can apply sort operation and manage the settings as per your choice,
*Search & Sharing file - You can share the files to all hardware media like WiFi, Bluetooth & social rich media like face-book,whatspp, YouTube etc.
*Compress and export the zip file and provide unzipping options too.
*Moving data - Cut, copy, paste, delete, rename, move (for both files and folders) is done efficiently in few seconds.
*Build in controls for media (audio & video files).Built-in image gallery (can be disabled from settings)
*Compatible with Android 4.4 KitKat and latest Nexus 7 tablets
*Covers multiple phone and tablet resolutions with a richer GUI interface.
This is the lite version of AndroXplorer, the professional version has been released as AndroXplorer Pro. AndroXplorer Pro supports a wide variety of archive formats with built-in password manager and root file explorer.
Supporting Features for lite version:
• AndroXplorer supports advanced multiple-views file browsing. View-to-view navigation is as easy as swiping left or right. Each view has a self-contained folder with full file manager functions.
• To manage your installed applications, AndroXplorer provides My Programs. This feature aggregates all installed applications within a single folder. Tap on an application within the folder to activate, to see the properties or to get more information from the market. Options also available to uninstall and performing backup where it is applicable.
• Tablet support with collapsible dashboard and breadcrumbs
• Shortcuts feature in AndroXplorer is very convenient to use, it enables you to create shortcuts to files and folders from any folder within a view. The shortcuts are then saved in a folder for future references.
• AndroXplorer also has built-in fast file search based on simple pattern or RegEx.
• Reliable WiFi network file sharing supporting SMB servers. Auto scan for servers using refresh button.
• Fast thumbnails view mode for images, and for video and music if device support these latest formats
• Natural themes
• Multitasking with Progress Manager
• Launch by default within AndroXplorer
• Real time folder volume information on size and items in SD Card using directory cache
• Multiple share and shortcuts
• Backup and restore shortcuts and servers information
• Text editor with auto detecting of universal encoding
• Recycle bin for files in SD Card
• Multiple share and shortcuts
• Audio/Video streaming for SMB/Windows Share
Note on delete:
Uncheck "Recycle Folder" in the Settings if you want to delete directly so that other software will not detect it anymore.
Note on sorting:
Tap once on an option to sort in ascending or descending order and tap again to sort in the opposite order. The folder groups will flip side when you change order. The settings will be remembered.
• Organize the files/Folders on your SDCard
• Extremely Easy to use and simple
• Copy, Cut, Delete, Rename and Paste
• Application manager to take app backups or uninstall other applications
• Allow other applications to pick files like email or messaging apps.
• Search your songs, videos and pictures
• Perform operations on multi files(Multi-Select)
• Compress and decompress (extract) support (ZIP Format)
• Thumbnail preview for image files
• Create shortcuts for favorite files/folders
• Share your files
• File icons for various applications to identify easily
• Create new Files and Folders
• Rename Files and Folders
• File properties
• View your SD card information
Please e-mail me any bugs, feature requests or criticism.
Keywords : file manager,file explorer,sd card, sd card reader,sd file manager,sd file explorer,folder search,file, file explorer, file browser,sdcard browser, sdcard explorer
- Cut, copy, paste, delete, rename, move files/folders.
- Fast search to find your files faster.
- Homescreen to access all your storage directly from one place.
- Music, Document, Videos, Images Libraries to get to your content faster.
- All tabs directly accessible on the homescreen through swipe gestures.
- Unique Feature: Jump Scroll, to scroll to the file/folder you want effortlessly.
- Bookmark your frequently accessed folders in Favorites.
- Multiple mode to operate on more than one file or folder. Long Press to select files/folders in Multiple-mode.
- File and folders details shown inline.
- Compress multiple files and folders. Decompress zip files.
- Shows thumbnails for images, apk and videos to give a sneak peek at your content.
- Create and delete folders.
- Sort order can be by name, size or date modified.
- Share/Send files via E-mail, Bluetooth and other apps.
- Uses very little space for storage and RAM.
- Movable to SD card.
File Explorer is a file manager for android with easy file management operations. Faster searching as well as "Jump Scroll" makes finding and accessing your files easier. You can now bookmark your favorite folders for one click access. Multiple selection mode makes batch operations easier. What's more? The app also supports Zip compression and decompression.
What's new in File Explorer 2.0?
1. Homescreen: We have added a new Homescreen to the File Explorer, it makes accessing all storage on your device faster. There are tabs for your Storage, Favorites and History right on the Homescreen. You can also swipe through the tabs using gestures.
2. History: This shows you the last 20 files opened by you. You can also clear history directly from this tab. (Only available in File Explorer Pro)
3. Libraries: We have created a central resource for all your content, which are separated into Music, Videos, Images and Documents libraries, for direct access. We'll add more functionality to libraries soon.
4. Grid View: We have added another way to view your files/folders with Grid View alongwith the default List View, which shows you more content in the same space.
5. Batch Favorites: You can now add multiple folders as your favorite.
6. Touch Optimized: Every function in File Explorer is now accessible through touch, no need to press your hardware or on screen buttons to do anything. Everything is touch optimized.
7. Improvements: The app is now much faster, with improvements in zip file handling and general file management operations.
8. Help: Added help in settings, which explains the various functions and interface of File Explorer.
Ad-free paid version with themes, file history and other new features is also available from the Play Store(http://goo.gl/m3N3r).
Although this is a free app, it does contain ads. Its just to support our development costs. If you have any issues with the app, please write to us first at email@example.com. We are trying to make this app better in terms of usability and functionality, please do not hesitate in mailing us feature requests or any bugs that you may have faced.
KW file explorer, file manager, zip file, archive, extract, explorer, file browser, sd card viewer, file viewer, file search, finder, bookmarks, storage
* 3rd party applications can open (or pick) files from sdcard using this package like attachment, music, pictures or any multimedia file (no external intents are supported for performance purpose)
* Support for legacy 2.0 and AES (128, 192 and 256 bit) encryption (both pack and unpack) of Zip files (like WinZIP or WinRAR) - keep private document secure using a long pass to protect it
* Enhanced all-in-one app with the fastest file browser ever seen (you can verify by yourself, test it now)
* Professional, clean and fast UI where you can customize any aspect of the file viewer. Customizable user interface in order to best fit your needs (expert only)
* Thumbnails for APK, audio, video, image (also inside archive files: Zip, GZip, TAR) - thumb picture (miniature) not stored on cell phone memory
* Search files also inside Zip, GZ, Tar (advanced searching inside archive can take double time to complete)
* Cut, copy, move, paste, delete multiple items using the integrated explorer of this application
* You can full unhide (or hide) hidden media (both smartphone and sd memory)
* Compress, uncompress and extract Zip (encrypt with password), GZip, Tar
* Cleaner program settings view using shortcut icons pane
* Sharing: you can share a single file or an entire path
* Powerful bookmark feature with precise sorting
* Test and check archive integrity (deflate)
* Double page explorer browser
* Desktop folders shortcuts
* Calculate MD5 and CRC32
* Power saving management
* Streaming service
* No root required
* Multi language
* Home folder
* File sort
* Open as
Freeware with AD (free software) - You can now remove advertising from this application by purchasing "Medieval Licensing System" on the Android Market!
* Multiple resolutions support
* Cut, copy, paste zip, unzip
* List view for file explorer
* Compress and decompress support
* Search files
* Multiple selection and various sorting support
* Thumbnail for photo, video and other files
* Support file shortcut on Home screen for easily access
* Root Explorer for rooted devices
* Built-in text editor, image gallery
The most user-friendly filer in file management tools.
This file manager was created originally in Japanese.
In order to better application, Please cooperate with the translation by all means.
This is simple file manager ( file explorer, filer ). This file manager has basic functions as a file manager .
JUMBLE File Manager has also next distinctive features which is not implemented almost in other Android file managers.
* Trash box （recycle bin）
* Range selection
* Dual screen
* Grid/List view, File image size
* Share with reducing size image
* Zip / Unzip with no garbage characters
* Adding new file types
Of course the following basic file operations are possible, too.
- File sort
- File search
- Favorite mark
- Desktop shortcut
- File share
- Layout arrange
- File attachment
- Image viewer
- Network (Local LAN)
* Trash box （recycle bin）
On smartphone, because of small screen and touch operation, many incorrect operation will be occurred more than PC operation.
JUMBLE File Manager has trash ( recycle bin ) function, so if you delete files by mistake, you can restore the files.
( For files which cannot be managed with trash function (e.g. network files), JUMBLE File Manager show you more confirmation message. )
* Range selection
If you organize pictures by date, you may need to select specific range files.
In this case, to select these files one by one is very cumbersome.
JUMBLE File Manager has range select function, so you can select these files at once and do your operation speedy.
* Dual screen
Dual screen is prepared in many other Android file manager, but JUMBLE File Manager can switch the mode more smoothly.
You can change dual screen mode at any time, and you can back to single screen mode by just one tap when your work finished.
* Grid/List view, File image size
You can change grid/list view, file image size by each folder.
So you can set according to the properties of the folder, like "Grid view and Image size Big" for images folder, like "List view and Image size small" for texts folder.
* Rotation of image
You can rotate a image whose vertical and horizontal is wrong.
Rotate information is saved by a file, so next time adjusted image thumbnail is shown.
This information is related with inner image viewer, so if you change this setting once, you can watch adjusted image in the viewer.
( Loss of quality of image file do not occurred, because JUMBLE File Manager do not change original file anything. )
* Share with reducing size image
If you mail pictures, often original file is too big to send.
You can start application reducing image size, save adjusted files, select files, and send by mail application, but these operations is too hard.
By using JUMBLE file manager, you can easily select multiple files and share with reduced size files.
Because of rotate information being used, image rotation will be adjusted automatically.
* Zip / Unzip with no garbage characters
If you zipped files on Windows including double-byte character and unzipped on Android terminal, in most cases garbage characters will be occurred.
This is due to difference of encode of Windows and Android.
It is possible to specify the encoding when zip or unzip in JUMBLE file manager, so you can zip or unzip with no garbage characters.
* Adding new file types
If you have a new file not edited, any application file can create by JUMBLE file manager.
This operation is just only copy that new file and rename to new file, but this allow you to create any type files ( like Excel Word) in JUMBLE file manager.
( Of Course to edit the file you have to install application that can edit it separately. )
This file manager is a free version of JUMBLE file manager.
You can get Ad-free version from the link below.
for more details..
- view files
- view folders of the device.
- You can open files by their type.
- you can go back in folders.
- you can go back folder up.
- You can go back to the home folder.
- simple and easy to use.
- It's free!
- Navigate the file system
- Delete, rename, send and open files
- Cut, copy and paste
- Create and extract ZIP archives
- Thumbnails for images
- Listview and gridview
- Rescan media library
- Root support (EXPERIMENTAL)
If you like to help translate the application please refer to this website: http://www.getlocalization.com/inkafilemanager/
Recent brings all of recently accessed applications, photos, and downloads to your fingertips with a handy and user-friendly radial menu.
Find out recent downloads, group recently accessed apps, manage photos shot in recent time, and point you the recently installed apps, Recent works as your free apps manager, file assistant, and also good productivity utility.
Recent on media:
"Keep Track of Your Recent Apps, Downloads, and Pictures with… Recent" --- XDA Developers
Highlights of Recent - free manager:
☆ Friendly radial menu: Sort and group applications, photos, and downloads by create/use time in an user-friendly GUI.
☆ Floating desktop icon: Quick access to launch Recent's redial menu and manage apps, photos, and downloads.
Features of Recent - FREE APP MANAGER
☆ Group recently accessed applications
Smartly groups apps by frequency of access, and helps to find out the one you need in simple and quick finger touch.
☆ Point out recently installed applications
Sort applications by installation time, and presents you an easy way to access and manage apps recently installed.
Features of Recent - free file manager
☆ Donwload Manager - find out recent downloads
Rank all downloads on device by download time, and to your fingertips.
☆ Photo Manager - manage photos shot in recent time
Group all photos on deivece by create time, and show you the most recent ones on friendly radial menu.
English, Turkish, French, Russian, Dutch, and Portuguese(Brazil)
Join our discussion on XDA-Developer forum: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2669327
Join our Facebook conmunity: https://www.facebook.com/tomitools
Join our Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/u/1/communities/109783026491204719193
Super easy and standalone build.prop editor for Android root users.
With this app you can edit, add and view any prop file.
Build properties control how your system runs. You can change your LCD density, decrease your call ring delay, save battery by increasing your wifi scan interval and more.
Remember to keep a backup of your current build.prop.
Changing build properties can potentially harm or soft brick your device.
Root Privilege is required for this app to work correctly.
The developer is not responsible for any problem caused by editing the build.prop file.
For free file manager from tomitools, please visit: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tomitools.filemanager
Tomi File Manager with Dark Theme, a full featured file manager, smartly classifies your own files into Music, Pictures, Videos, Documents, makes you the best file explorer and download manager, and closely works as the primary root explorer for advanced users in different using scenes.
Switch to Tomi File Manager original version, you can go here: http://bit.ly/1nscexr
Join our weekly feature poll: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=52849246&postcount=2
To get support and post your suggestions: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2759900
Highlights of our free file manager
☆ Best file management to users native files
Make users the best simple file management to native files and files on cloud storage; and full featured file manager for advanced users.
☆ Smartly classify files into distinct categories
Intuitively classify files into categories of Music, Pictures, Videos, and Documents, and build best simple file management for Android.
☆ Fresh UI with Dark Theme and user friendly functions
User-centered designed user interface, scenes based function design, and brings all types of files to your finger trip
Feature points of Tomi File Manager
Free Root Explorer
Change file permissions
Remount /system as read-write
build.prop Editor for rooted device
Edit hosts file
Uninstall pre-installed apps (root required)
Manage system files with root browser
Set music as ringtones
Sort music by songs, albums, artists, and years
Share songs with Bluetooth
Copy music to SD Card
Manage your latest ringtones
Manage all your recordings by call recorder
Delete duplicate music
Display photos in timeline by shooting date
Slideshow with pictures
Share photo on Facebook
Send pictures by WiFi
Hide pictures for privacy protection
Compress and share pictures to friends
Rename picture from data and numbers
Move pictures to SD Card
Sort video in timeline by shooting date
Share video to Instagram
Upload videos to Facebook
Hide videos in SD Card
Move videos to external SD Card
Compress video for email
Built-in document editor for text
Built-in document viewer for text files
Change file extension name
Collect documents in list and group by type
Support PDF, Office Word, Office Excel, Office PowerPoint, Text, and etc.
Send documents to Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, and other cloud storage
Upload epub book to Play Books
Share files over WiFi
Extract zip files, support zip, rar and 7z
Uninstall system application (ROOT REQUIRED)
Delete app fast in bulk
Access to details of installed application
Manage download apps
Download Manager for Android
Manage your latest download free music
Delete duplicate file
Sort downloaded file by date and time
Add personal folders to download manager
Backup downloaded files
Move apks to external SD Card
APK manager to delete, copy, backup and share
Directory Manager and Folder Mount
Folder explorer and file explorer on system
External SD Card File Manager
Remember your common used folder
Built-in Root Explorer for rooted device
Display file size and create date
Send folder to desktop
Easy-to-use folder hider
Hide folder and files
File list by name, size, type and last modified time
Bulgarian, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Serbian
Super easy and standalone hosts editor for Android root users.
Hosts Editor help developers to add, remove or comment out entries in the hosts file (/system/etc/hosts) easily. And the hosts file allows the user to override an IP address of a specific url, and test applications on a specific server via its IP.
The developer is not responsible for any problem caused by editing the host file.
For free file manager from tomitools, please visit: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tomitools.filemanager