Restore order to your media with My Media Catalog! Quickly and easily organize all your movies, music, books, games, and anything else you want to keep track of. Simply scan the barcode on your media using your device's camera or an external USB barcode scanner (more info @ http://goo.gl/47pB6) and all the relevant information, including product images, are automatically gathered for you. Bulk scan up to 10 items at a time, or manually type the barcode number or product name to search if the UPC is unavailable. Add your own notes and comments to your media data, keep track of media on loan, and even record when your media was acquired! Export your inventory to your device's SD card or send it to a friend via e-mail for easy viewing in Microsoft Excel or any other spreadsheet application. Quickly search your media list to find exactly what you're looking for. Create multiple media catalogs containing any mix of videos, music, books, games, or anything you wish to keep at your fingertips (or on your TV with a Google TV Device)! Already got some of your media cataloged on your PC? No problem! Import existing data in CSV format.
• Automatically searches multiple online UPC / Bar Code / EAN databases for information about your product
• Export entire library, single catalog, or search results to CSV format file on SD card or to E-Mail
• Supports wide variety of products (Books, Movies, Music, Video Games, and "Other", which can include all kinds of other types of products (including grocery lists, favorite products, etc)).
• Cloud backup and restore.
• Supports external USB barcode scanners on some devices for extra-fast scanning (see http://goo.gl/47pB6 for more info).
• Supports Google TV devices.
Region Databases supported:
• United States
• United Kingdom
Sorry, Australia is NOT supported due to lack of database availability. Drop me an e-mail if you'd like to see your region added.
My Media Catalog is also available for Windows 10 PCs and Tablets via the Windows Store (see http://goo.gl/jky2C). All data exports are cross-compatible with Android, so you can easily move your media database between your Android and Windows devices and PCs!
Questions or issues with My Media Catalog? Check out our new Support Board @ http://goo.gl/ROCcF
A note about the "Accounts" permission as I have had a few inquiries: this permission is required for the Cloud Backup feature. It does not allow access to any of your account data, e-mails, or passwords; only the e-mail address you are using with the phone (which is needed as an identifier for Cloud Backup). Please e-mail me with any further questions.
Special Thanks to Sven Kriebel for the German translation!