Space Exploration VR App is a virtual reality learning tool that helps students learn about planets. Followed by VR game to navigate through the space.
• Small group of classroom connected with phone. Students learn the facts about planets.
• While students learn the facts about solar system, students gets to pilot space shuttle.
• Using virtual reality lenses, app simulates outer space. Student get multiple objects that comes into the way of steering space shuttle.
• Students also get direction indicator and they follow through the path to other planets.
• Students can use this VR app by putting Android phone into a (Google® Cardboard Viewer *) or (Samsung® Oculus Rift *) or (HTC® Vive *) or (Samsung® Gear VR *) on Android phone.
• This app uses pure 3D objects to give best experience. This app does not use traditional 2D enhanced media.
• No internet connectivity required to run the Space Exploration App. Once downloaded app runs without internet.
• This app is in it's early preview stage (pilot) and developers are working to get you more content and games into it.
It is advised to not use this app while driving, walking, or otherwise by being distracted or disoriented from real world situations that prevent you from obeying safety laws.
* Google®, Samsung® and HTC® are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Space Exploration VR Game spotted by various educators, students and parents. We are very happy to hear that you liked the game. Here are some of the people and companies praising about this app.
Tech Buzz Ireland
This App is top listed Space Exploration VR app on Google organic search. We welcome your feedback and comments.