Space Exploration VR App is a virtual reality teaching tool that helps students learn about planets. It let's students get closer with planets in a gamified way.
• Small group of classroom connected with phone. Students learn the facts about planets.
• While students learn the facts about solar system, students gets to pilot space shuttle.
• Using virtual reality lenses, app simulates outer space. Student get multiple objects that comes into the way of steering space shuttle.
• Students also get direction indicator and they follow through the path to other planets.
• Students can use this VR app by putting Android phone into a (Google® Cardboard Viewer *) or (Samsung® Oculus Rift *) or (HTC® Vive *) or (Samsung® Gear VR *) on Android phone.
• This app uses pure 3D objects to give best experience. This app does not use traditional 2D enhanced media.
• No internet connectivity required to run the Space Exploration App. Once downloaded app runs without internet.
• This app is in it's early preview stage (pilot) and developers are working to get you more content and games into it.
It is advised to not use this app while driving, walking, or otherwise by being distracted or disoriented from real world situations that prevent you from obeying safety laws.
* Google®, Samsung® and HTC® are registered trademarks of their respective owners.