On March 17, 2015, "Share Apps" officially changed its name to "ShareCloud". With new name, it could do more than sharing apps now, the new version supports to share other files（Music,Video,Image,Document... ）. Our product will add "cloud" in near future. Thank you for support and love!
ShareCloud really share app, music, video, image, file, anything with your friends by 1-Click .
ShareCloud will share you files by:
★Face-to-Face Share (NO need mobile traffic. NO need WiFi router)
ShareCloud show your files with a list, you can share anything to your friends!
This is a great way if you are looking for sharing files,Get this .
When you discover a best apps/music/image/video/document..., You will want to share it with your friends at once,Then,ShareCloud will solve this problems. Just find the apps and share it by 1-Click, What' more,you can share multiple files at one time.
Speed transfer NO need mobile traffic. NO need WiFi router. NO need data line or computer.
The fastest way to share Apps between Android devices with hotspot.
More then 7MB/s, 100 times speed of Bluetooth!
* Share Apk directly as attachment
* Share Apps Link by any applications which accept text (SMS, Whatsapp,Facebook, google reader, etc...)
* Support Share: app, music, video, image, document...
* Instant search
Please email(firstname.lastname@example.org) me with questions or issues;
What people say?
This is the app you need! This application convert the application you want to share into apk file and it's very useful I recommend this than other share apps and this application allow you to share your application that you can enjoy.
If you're looking for an apk sharing program, get this. The others on the market (I have tried 6) are terrible. This program is the only one that sends the actual file. There's no pre-processing loading every time you open it. Loads instantly with initial load up. No lag or bugs. Best app on the market and no cache to worry about.
It save my new phone!! I have an very important app that I really love, without this app i go crazy.
Disclaimer: Before share APK, please make sure you have the redistribution right.
by LogMeIn, Inc.
Get secure anytime, anywhere access to your computers from your Android device.
Remotely access your PCs and Macs with LogMeIn for Android. Works with an account subscription of LogMeIn Pro on your computer, which also includes access from your desktop and web browser, so everything you need is always at your fingertips.
Access your files, data and applications and get stuff done:
• Access your home and work computers on the go
• Control your Mac or PC as if you’re sitting right in front of it
• Get to your computer files and edit then from your Android device
• Remotely run any application on your computer from your Android device
To get started:
1. Download the free LogMeIn app
2. Create your LogMeIn ID to start your free 14 day trial of LogMeIn Pro
3. Go to a PC or Mac you want to access and log in at LogMeIn.com
4. Install the LogMeIn software on that computer
Now you’re ready to access your computers from anywhere with LogMeIn.
Includes these premium features that help you stay productive:
• File Manager lets you save files directly on your Android device so you can work on them offline, plus move and copy files between your computers and devices.
• Remote Application Access allows you to use PC/Mac applications from your Android device wherever you go, even proprietary business applications.
• Remote Sound lets you hear remote alerts and notifications during remote control sessions.
Optimized for Android tablets and phones (e.g. Galaxy Tab)
You need to create an account at LogMeIn.com, which includes a free 14-day trial of LogMeIn Pro. At the end of your free trial, you’ll need to purchase an account subscription to continue accessing your remote computers. Visit LogMeIn.com to find the subscription package that works best for you.
We love your feedback!
Manage your drops, download / upload files from your phone, and get links directly in your clipboard.
If the application crashes, or if a feature is missing, please post here http://androcloudapp.uservoice.com/
Rated as one of best resource management tools on Android market.
ES File Explorer is a free, full-featured file and application manager.
It functions as all of these apps in one: file manager, application manager, task killer, download manager, cloud storage client (compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box.net, Sugarsync, Yandex, Amazon S3, and Ubuntu One...), FTP client, and LAN Samba client.
It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers.
ES File Explorer allows Android users, no matter where they are, to manage their resources freely. You can access all of your files from your mobile device and share them with others. This app makes it easy to stay connected over 3G, 4G, EDGE, or Wi-Fi to share with friends, upload photos, and watch videos.
ES File Explorer 3.0 currently supports 30+ languages:
English, Russian, Japanese, Korea, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Czech, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Tamil, Catalan, Turkish, Lithuanian, Portuguese...
This standard version is for Android 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0, 4.1,4.2 and 4.4. Android 1.5 ~ 2.0 users, please use ES File Explorer Cupcake.
You can download older version from our official website.Classic Theme can be downloaded on Google Play.
* File Manager – Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark; operations can be performed on local files (on Android device) or remotely (on your computer)
* Application Manager – categorize, uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your apps
* Remote File Manager – when enabled, manage files on your phone from your computer
* Built-in ZIP and RAR support allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
* Built-in viewers and players for various file types, including photos, music, and videos; supports third-party applications, such as Quick office, for opening others
* Shows thumbnails for APKs and images
* Text viewers and editors
* Access your home PC via WiFi with SMB
* Functions as your FTP and WebDAV client. Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
* Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive (Google Docs is now a part of Google Drive), SkyDrive, Amazon S3, Yandex and more.
ES File Explorer is an enhanced cloud storage client with more functions than the official versions,
it can save photos, videos, and other files to your internet drives and share them with others.
* Bluetooth file browser You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth ready devices. It supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices.
* Kill tasks with a single click, increase memory and speed up your device -- includes a simple widget that stays on your home screen for knowing your current RAM situation and automatically killing tasks, with an ignore list to ignore the applications you want to keep running.Task Manager module required
* Cache Cleaner and Autostart manager -- Delete those junk files that take up valuable storage space.Task Manager module required.
* Root Explorer -- the ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
* Developers can visit our website for the developer interface for picking files from your applications, emailing attachments, etc.
* More features to come
We’re working to create the best file manager on Android, so plz do not hesitate to CONTACT US with your comments, suggestions, issues.
App Share lets you share apps that you have on your phone with a friend by sending an email/Text Message/Bluetooth share/facebook post about the app with app link.
The app link will be directly links to the android market.
* Simple & clean
* Selecting all apps
* Search by app name
* gives information like app size & last updated date
* Backup in your own mail by keeping all the app links
A360 enables you to view huge 3D and 2D designs, easily track what's happening on your project and collaborate with other members of the project directly from your mobile device. Thanks to the powerful A360 viewer, you'll enjoy both a smooth navigation experience inside your models as well as an exceptionally beautiful viewing experience.
The projects in A360 are centered around design and engineering workflows. Through the app, you will be able to connect and collaborate with your teams easily, from wherever your work takes you. All the data is accessible and easily viewable, providing you with a beautiful viewing experience for both small and huge designs in a wide variety of formats.
A360 enables both online and offline workflows, allowing you and your team always stay up to date with recent changes and updates. A360 will help you become more productive by dramatically improving the way you design, visualize, simulate, and share your work.
A360 also supports over 100 DIFFERENT FORMATS! Whether you're using AutoCAD, Inventor, Fusion 360, Revit, Navisworks, SolidWorks, CATIA or other file formats like PDF, DWF, DWFX, STL, STP, STEP, IGE, IGES, OBJ, SAT and more, we support them all!
A360 is targeted for the entire team: designers, engineers and any other member participating in the design or manufacturing process. A360’s intuitive design and experience keeps everyone on your project team aware of all activities. Keep everyone involved, informed, and aligned so no one is left out. And no training needed-it's easy!
What's so great about our app?
• Beautiful viewing experience with over 100 supported formats!
• Support for small up to huge 3D designs and assemblies
• Easily view and track project activities
• Post messages and upload photos to share info or report the project’s status
• Comment on project activities
• Smooth multi-touch model navigation including zoom, pan, and rotate
• Layouts and layers control
• Design Review and Markup tools will be added soon
To gain more out of A360, check out our web service at www.autodesk360.com where you can manage all the data, activities and people in your project and enjoy powerful viewing and search capabilities!
We respect your privacy, and would like permissions to access:
+ Accounts - Using the Android Account Manager helps us manage your Autodesk account easily, and allow other Autodesk applications to connect using your Autodesk account.
+ Storage - Store offline data if needed, so you can view your data anywhere, anytime!
- Create new documents or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share documents and work together with others in the same document at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft Word documents.
- Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection.
- Add and respond to comments.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type.
AndroZip File Manager helps you copy, delete, move, unzip/unpack and compress encrypted ZIP files, search, and organize your files, music, pictures, and folders just like you would do on your PC. It's optimized for both phones and tablets.
With over 20,000,000 downloads and its support of ZIP, encrypted ZIP, RAR, TAR, GZIP and BZIP2, AndroZip File Manager is a definitive leader among similar applications on the market.
Full support for decompression of encrypted ZIP files (Standard, AES-128 and AES 256 bit), compatible with WinRaR and other PC archivers as well as compression of encrypted ZIP files. AndroZip supports Standard ZIP file encryption compatible with WinRaR and other PC archivers (AES 128 and AES 256 bit encryption available in paid version).
Besides the archive functionality it also lets you send files, e.g. via email.
Optimized specifically for both phone and tablet display. Due to many added features like drag and drop functionality, AndroZip File Manager is preferred among tablet users.
Use it also to back up your applications, install new APK’s on your phone, and manage phone memory and resources via task manager.
AndroZip can be moved to your SD card to free up internal storage space.
What others say about AndroZip:
✔ "AndroZip comes to the rescue, providing a file explorer, task manager, archive manager, app backup tool, and more, all within a simple and intuitive interface." (PCWorld, MacWorld and Washington Post had same review)
✔ “Of all the file managers I have tried for the Android platform, the one that stands heads above the rest is the free AndroZip File Manager...“(Jack Wallen, TechRepublic)
✔ “Just like winzip or winrar” (Eric, AndroZip user)
Device & app history: required for our Task Killer to show the running apps.
Photos/Media/Files: required for our app to let you manage these files and to cache images needed for our app’s interface.
Wi-Fi connection information: required for displaying ads in the free version of our app.
Close other apps: required for our Task Killer functionality.
Install shortcuts: required for when you want to use our app to add shortcuts to your phone’s home screen.
Run at startup: required for the app to send analytical info back to AVG to help improve our app.
Full network access: required for displaying ads and sending analytical info back to AVG to help improve our app.
View network connections: required for displaying ads and sending analytical info back to AVG to help improve our app.
Prevent device from sleeping: required to ensure tasks like file zipping are completed before your device goes to sleep.
AVG AndroZip suggests other apps you might like based on information collected about apps you already have installed on your device.
By installing/updating this app, you agree that your use of it is governed by these terms: http://m.avg.com/terms
AndroZip features: File Manager with multiple/batch delete, move, copy, create ZIP, Task Killer, Application Manager, APK Installer and short tap and long tap menus.
Download for free NOW!
The easiest, fastest way to send and receive files and folders from other smartphones, tablets, and computers. File Transfer works cross-platform on Mac, Windows, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Android(*).
It is quick and easy. No configuration required, no need to enter an address to connect. Devices are automatically discovered. Select files and they are transferred to your devices and computers in seconds. Without USB cable.
File Transfer is not a cloud. Files are transferred directly on your local network. No need to upload your files to the Internet, then download them on any device.
To download File Transfer for other platforms go to http://www.delitestudio.com/file-transfer/
File Transfer is compatible with File Storage, the best file manager for iOS, and File Storage Companion (free for Mac and for Windows).
Looking for a quick way to access your files?
Try out our Local Cloud at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.delitestudio.localcloudfree
Like us on: http://www.facebook.com/delitestudiosrl
(*) The free version is supported by advertisements, cannot send more than 5 MB at once and cannot receive files.
Send Anywhere is a platform agnostic file sharing service that allows end users to share digital content in real time, P2P, without cloud storage.
Send Anywhere’s differentiating factors are:
No signup or login required; The process could not be simpler!
- all you need is a 6-digit key to pair devices.
Free & Unlimited
Send any file type, of any size, as many times as you want. There are no limits on how much you can send and it is totally free.
- photos, texts, audios, videos, apps, contacts, files/folders, etc.
Securely send files directly between devices without touching the cloud.
Share your data without sharing your personal information.
Fully supports Android, iOS, Windows Phone and PC, Mac, Chrome Extension, and a web browser (https://send-anywhere.com).
Given network conditions, data will either be transferred directly via P2P or through a direct relay server. Both ways avoid the cloud and cut down transfer time substantially.
Here is how you use it, it is quite simple!
1. Select the file(s) you want to send and click “Create Key”
2. This will generate a temporary 6-digit key that you share with the receiving device.
3. Stand by.
Tip: In lieu of the 6-digit key, you can send a push alert to a nearby or recently used device
1. Enter the 6-digit key generated by the sending device
Note: The 6-digit key only lasts for ten minutes and if this is too short, you can upload your files for 24 hours.
Brand New Feature: My Devices
With the My Devices release, you can remotely manage every Windows and Android device that you’ve registered with Send Anywhere. You can not only access files downloaded on your Windows computer from your Android but also send those files to another device without accepting action. (Log-in Required)
android.permission.CAMERA - To scan QR code.
android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - To find nearby devices.
android.permission.INTERNET - To send/receive files.
android.permission.WRITE_CONTACTS - To save newly received contacts. android.permission.READ_CONTACTS – To access your contact lists.
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - To write received files on an SD card. android.permission.WAKE_LOCK – To allow the file transfer to continue in the background even when the phone goes into sleep mode.
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - To check the phone’s connectivity status (WiFi/mobile network).
android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - To check the WiFi connection
android.permission.READ_PROFILE - To access your personal profile name on the phone.
android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS - To access your Google account for Google Cloud Messaging (GCM) usage.
com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE - To receive push alerts from Google Cloud Messaging (GCM).
Our volunteer translators around the world
• Polish: TomoS
• Dutch: Rakesh Ramdihal (Currently under development)
• Hungarian: B. Tibor aka gidano from Hungary (Will be fully supported soon)
• French: Chris Blade (Will be fully supported soon)
(We're looking for volunteer translators! If you're interested in translating Send Anywhere into any language, please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com)
LICENSE AGREEMENT: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=512669&clcid=0x409
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look stunning:
• Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government), Office 365 Education A3 and A4, and Office 365 ProPlus.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later.
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
If you are at a place where you don't have phone network connection there you can easily transfer your applications to your friends.
Send your friends directly application installation file (APK) and link to the app's page on the play store Market. Using this application you can share multiple application at a time.
This is a great way to get friends with new android smart phones started or quickly tell friends about your applications.
Share Apps show your applications with a list, you can get a installation package directly from your memory and send it to your friends as a attachment.
--> Sharing one or multiple applications
--> Move to SD Card
--> Backup application to your SD card directly
--> Open application
--> Uninstall application
--> Direct link of application in Play store
*** If you are experiencing log in issues after an update and the ownCloud Workaround App is installed in your device, please, try to uninstall and reinstall the Workaround App ***
Do you need private file sync and share software? Then good news, because the ownCloud Android App enables you to connect Android devices to a private ownCloud Server running in your data center. ownCloud is open source file sync and share software for everyone from individuals operating the free ownCloud server, to large enterprises and service providers operating under the ownCloud Enterprise Subscription. ownCloud provides a safe, secure and compliant file sync and share solution – on servers you control.
With the ownCloud Android App you can browse all of your ownCloud synced files, create and edit new files, share these files and folders with co-workers, and keep the contents of those folders in sync across all of your devices. Simply copy a file into a directory on your server and ownCloud does the rest.
Whether using a mobile device, a desktop, or the web client, ownCloud provides the ability to put the right files in the right hands at the right time on any device in one simple-to-use, secure, private and controlled solution. After all, with ownCloud, it’s Your Cloud, Your Data, Your Way.
Visit us at www.ownCloud.com for more information about ownCloud and the ownCloud Subscriptions. For more information on the free and open source ownCloud Server, visit www.ownCloud.org.
STORE and SHARE files with the new O+ AIR Share
O+ Air Share is a Social Storage App that allows users to store and share files up to FREE 15GB. Use O+ Air Share to upload files in your Air Share and share them with your Facebook friends that are also using O+ Air Share!
About O+ USA
O+ is a technology company in the United States who aims to cultivate breeds of technophile all over the world, starting with the world’s busiest mobile phone hub - Asia.
With innovation at its core, O+ capitalizes on one of a kind technique i.e. Air Shuffle which permits a touch-less touch phone experience through a motion sensor. This innovation aims to fuel revolutionary tech enthusiasts who are in the lookout for devices that offers something unique and have a distinct character that matches the new generation.
Pydio - Put Your Data In Orbit - is an open source file sharing platform for the enterprise, with simple and sleek web and mobile apps, hosted securely on your servers and clouds. As easy to use as great consumer software, Pydio is designed to provide enterprise grade security and control.
Unbelievably easy to install for System Administrators, Pydio connects instantly to your existing employee directories and to your existing storage, without migration.
This application is the Android client of counterpart of the server-side component. Thus please note that this application will be useless if you don't have to access to a pydio server!
With this dedicated client for Android, leverage the power of your AjaXplorer server with the built-in capacities of your device!
+ Login with your standard AjaXplorer login and get direct access to your repositories. Authentification already supports Basic Http as well as self-signed SSL certificates.
+ Preview image files using the built-in previewer (that will use lightweight thumbnails generated by AjaXplorer when possible). Thumbnail view in various sizes.
+ Select media from your device library and upload directly to the server. We also recommend installing OI FileManager to be able to pick any file on your SDCard for uploading to the server.
+ Stream audio / video to your iPhone (server version must be greater than 3.4 for this, otherwise the file be downloaded first before viewing).
+ Edit textual files inside the application and save them back to the server
+ Open any file types with external applications installed on your device
+ And of course, perform standard file actions like moving items accross folders, deleting them, or creating new folders.
PLEASE NOTE that this application is only dedicated to the AjaXplorer servers access (see http://ajaxplorer.info for more info). Do not buy it if you want to connect directly to another type of server (ftp, webdav, etc).
FileCloud is a #1 On-Premises File Storage, Mobile Access and Sync Solution for Businesses, Enterprises, Universities/Schools and Hosting Providers.
FileCloud runs inside your own infrastructure and on-premises, so you control your data 100%. Install FileCloud on your server or with your trusted hosting partner, any way you want it. FileCloud also offers seamless mobile access to your existing network shares in your organization. Instantly make your organization existing file shares remotely accessible. With FileCloud you never need to worry about security, privacy and control of your company data and intellectual property.
Using FileCloud, your employees can access their files any time, from anywhere. One can instantly open documents, files and folders that are stored on their Enterprise FileCloud. This app makes it super fast and easy for anyone to access and share company files and documents all from their portable convenient Android device.
***** Key Features *****
* Remote File Access - Browse files and documents, download them locally, edit them and re-upload them back.
* File Management - - Create new folders, delete files and folders, and explore your files from anywhere
* Sharing - Share selected files, documents with colleagues and business partners in one click
* Preview - Preview documents and PDFs.
* Offline Access - Download files directly to your Android device and access it offline
* App support - Open your downloaded files using other installed applications
* File Versioning - Collaborate effectively using unlimited automatic file versioning
Note: This app requires a FileCloud server to function. Your company may have provided one to you. See the FileCloud (http://www.tonido.com/cloud) website for more information.
You can also upload files from your Android Phone to your SilverStore 2-Drive NAS
* Stream music/ mp4 videos to your Android device(s)
* Browse through your files in your SilverStore 2-Drive NAS
* Download content from your SilverStore 2-Drive NAS to your Android device(s)
* Open many popular file formats like Word, Excel, PDF and PowerPoint
* Share any file or folder as a link to facebook / twitter or e-mail.
* Upload files from an Android device to your SilverStore 2-Drive NAS
This app works with the Silver Store (SilverStore) 2-Drive NAS from freecom