.INCANDESCENT, full spectrum is the most desirable type of light. It can be achieved with energy efficient “T” series FLUORESCENT bulbs with a high color rendering index (CRI) 90-100.
For bulb selection
1. you need to know the dimensions of the room;
2. how BRIGHT you want room lighted as measured in LUX;
3. the COLOR of light in KELVIN;
4. and the QUALITY of the light measured by the color rendering (CRI) index.
5. select the appropriate bulb and note how many LUMENS of light it will produce.
Then calculate the number of florescent bulbs with the your CRI rating as necessary to accomplish the task and with power consumption in mind (WATTS), select the type of fixture.
LUX (Lx) BRIGHTNESS IN LUX
One Lux - is one lumen per square meter.
3.4 lux - twilight
50 lux - living room
80 lux - office hallway
100 lux - overcast day
350-500 lux - office lighting
400 lux - sunrise
1000 lux - overcast day
10,000-25,000 - daylight
32,000-130,000 - sunlight
KELVIN (K) is the COLOR of the LIGHT
called COLOR TEMPERATURE
3000K – warm white
4200K – cool white
5000K - daylight
2700 K - residential lighting (Incandescent light)
3000-3500 K - neutral-white
4100 K - cool-white in offices
5000-6500 K - blueish-white
CRI is the QUALITY of the light
called the COLOR RENDERING INDEX
and is a measure of how well colors can be perceived.
100 CRI - incandescent lamp
50-100 CRI - fluorescent tubes
82-100 CRI - natural color (full spectrum)
as measured in Watts. Incandescent lights are full spectrum but are energy hogs. Florescent lighting is more energy efficient.
The high efficiency bulbs are labeled with “T” - T12, T8, T5 etc..."T" is the diameter of the tube in the lamp. Typically narrower the lamp diameter the more efficient it will be.
T12’s have not bee manufactured since 2012.
Seniors - Printed materials are not as clear as before, in part because the lens in your eye becomes less flexible with time. Changes within the lens in your eye cause light entering the eye to be scattered rather than focused precisely on the retina, thus creating more glare. The normally clear lens located inside your eye may start to discolor making it harder to see and distinguish between certain shades of colors. The tear glands in your eyes will produce fewer tears.
Increasing the the amount of light, brightness called LUX can improve vision.
Bright Light Therapy - is used to gradually shift sleeping patterns to what we consider normal. For treatment, the timing of light exposure uses a full-spectrum light (90-100 CRI) usually 10,000 LUX in intensity, for 30-90 minutes.
Blue wavelengths -- boost attention, reaction times, and mood are about 5000 degrees Kelvin.
As published in the The Journal of the American Medical Association researchers learned that bright light resulted in a modest improvement in dementia symptoms. Specifically, the use of bright daytime lighting:
· Reduced cognitive decline on a mental status exam by a relative 5%.
· Cut depression symptoms by a relative 19%.
· Calmed slow increases in functional limitations by slightly more than half (53%).
Dementia and Alzheimer's - For these people shadows in a darkened room can become something else, often menacing, and can lead to confusion and depression. A dark rug in a dimly lighted room before a door may become a deep well.
I installed 800 LUX of light – when I throw the light switch, I feel a burst of energy like I am waking up and my mind becoming clear.
Customers can go further and log in to gain access to some of the key functionalities of their LAMP site including asset search, ticket search, RMA creation, and view their personalized dashboard.
For over 30 years, LaSalle has created relationships with our customers by listening to their issues and reacting. One of the greatest success stories has been the development of LAMP. What began as a solution to a single customer’s problem, has become the leading contract management tool in the IT industry. LAMP provides our customers with the information and process to manage their IT assets and contracts from multiple vendors. But it’s not just about information management; it’s about reporting as well. From End of Life reports to Activity Summaries, LAMP provides the tools and the LaSalle team brings the process to make the management of assets and contracts that much easier.
Key benefits app for Mini300 LED gen2 are:
- Wireless management of luminaires via Bluetooth from Smartphone or laptop
- Status and settings can be read from the floor - no more lift is needed to change settings of luminaire
- Scheduler build in the luminaire to customize your settings via app
- Create, view and edit own settings luminaire and send configuration to the luminaires. App also allow share configuration with other installers.
- App allow to read power consumption, work time in different light level, number of sensor activation, date of luminaire installation, etc.
Thanks for different mode of sensor which you are manage by app, you can quickly & easily manage settings for:
1. Fixed output mode – regulated light output (from 10 to 100%)
2. Movement detector unit – you are able to change settings of light output, diming level, fade in/out time, delay time.
3. Photocell – switch on/off luminaire base on threshold. Keep same light level during sunrise / sunset. Extra savings thanks to natural lighting.
4. Scheduler mode – allow to program different mode of works during week and time.
> You can save 50-85% on your Electricity Bill of Lighting
> AC expenses will drop substantially as LED generates substantially less heat
> Energy Efficient – Unlike fluorescent lighting, LED is much more energy efficient
> generating more light and substantially less heat
> Long Life - 50000 Hours, 10 Years.
> Maintenance Free – LED does not require choke, Starter, only fixture is required to fix the tube
> Retro Fit- LED Tube Light fit straight into existing T8/T12 Fixtures
> ECO Friendly -
We offer a wide range of decorative sanitary wares, bathroom accessories, lightings, fan, heater and hood/hob. We diligently work with our suppliers to bring you the best assortment of home fixtures for your beautiful home. From the latest trends to classic designs, you’ll discover your unique taste satisfied by visiting us at our store.
Located at Upper Serangoon Rd, right in between Serangoon & Kovan MRT, we are easily accessible and will be waiting to welcome you at our doorsteps.
For people looking for bathroom and lighting products, this is the app to download!
- Interact with other fans
- Check out our latest offers
- Snap a photo and share with friends
- One-click GPS navigation to our office
- Send in enquiries from your mobile
The GCP Lights is the perfect tool for seeing how much different lamps and fixtures can affect an electric bill. Compare alternatives customized to your weekly usage and cost per kilowatt-hour.
Want to learn more about a particular fixture? GCP Lights features a full, user-friendly reference section that is complete with pictures and relevant information.
- Helps make real, long-term energy savings a reality
- Perfect for Schools, Commercial Buildings, Multifamily Communities, Grocery Stores, Coffee Shops, Family Homes, etc.
- Reference section with pictures, helpful hints, and important information on lamps, fixtures, and lenses
- Savings estimator to see the economic benefits of lighting upgrades
Amber lite is established in 2003 at Foshan City, GD, China. We have 150 workers in production line at the moment. The factory size is 10,000 square meters. We mostly export to Europe, United States, Canada & Saudi Arabia countries. With professional R & D engineers & designer, we produce a lot of famous OEM project for our clients from the developed countries.
The application is intended for your use to navigate the product information, catalogues and the projects executed
With the launch of this K-Lite mobile app, all the salient information about our products are at your finger tips. You can review various alternatives, check dimensions, make your choices on the type and wattage of light sources etc., in a totally relaxed and on-site ambience. One can also view the executed projects to experience the impact of the various lighting designs.
With the “e-mail photo” option in K-Lite mobile app, you can experience another interesting free consultancy. You might come across a lighting scenario which appeals to your liking and would like to have a lighting design similar or close to that effect. You can use the e-mail photo option, send the photo and get a free consultancy using K-Lite products
Above all, you can enjoy a hands-on feel of the K-Lite luminaires, indoor and outdoor, at the touch of buttons in your mobile.
Interactive and Useful Features include
• Access to our latest product catalogues
• Email photograph of desired light fixtures and get a free consultancy service
• Stunning photo galleries
• Fan wall to share your comments on K-Lite fixtures
• Utilize our one touch dialing to contact us.
• Utilize our projects tab reach the area where our projects have been executed.
More from developer
We would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to show you our extensive selection of design lighting on Ipad ,Iphone and Ipod Touch .Download our Latest catalogues ,including both our Traditional Style and Modern Style Editions ,Plus exciting new specialty Catalogs as they become available. Quality is the soul in our factory , in addition ,our best prices are right at your fingertips .
As Modern Lamp ,we have been manufacturing high quality lighting fixture for over 12 years. All of our factures are made as an art form that requires passion for detail ,beauty and creativity .
Modern Lamp is professional for :
-A Special unique life
-Discovering New trends in lighting
-View Our entire Traditional Style and Modern Style Catalogs
-Viewing Store coupons & Offers
-Designing your own lighting ,crystal,shades and lighting art
Shop the series as follows :
…and much more .