Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
* 100% offline and up-to-date, because the map data comes from the OpenStreetMap project.
* Browse the map on different zoom levels.
* Display your current location on the map.
* Find streets by name, but also other points of interest like attractions, museums, hotels, and many more.
* In the premium edition you can also sort points of interest by their distance and apply other search filters.
* Select the elements visible on the map.
· Live security queue times for Terminal 1 and Terminal 2
· Live flight status updates and notifications
· Airport Genie QR codes to speed your way through Fast Track
· Car Park booking
· Browse, Shop, Buy and Fly with the latest offers from The Loop
· Full list of shops and the complete food and beverage offering at the airport
· Current weather details at Dublin Airport and live weather reports for your destination
· Integrated maps to find your way to Dublin Airport
· Live Dublin Airport Twitter and Facebook feeds.
Flight information, indoor maps, weather, hotels, airport information.
• 3 days worth of arrivals and departures information (yesterday, today and tomorrow)
• Detailed map showing your current location within the airport, location of restaurants, bars, banks, toilets, shops etc.
• General airport information (from Wikipedia) and airport news (from Twitter)
• Facility to locate and book hotels nearby
• 5 Day local weather forecast
Other airport apps available are London Gatwick, London Heathrow, Paris Charles de Gaulle, Frankfurt, Berlin, Madrid, Barcelona, Zurich and many more.
• Choose the best places to visit from our curated list of more than 100.000 attractions, covering 150+ countries - never miss out on the best sightseeing again
• Plan your travel itinerary in just a few minutes - spend your time on travel, not on planning
• Get weather forecast - what is the best day to schedule that river cruise for?
• Use time & distance estimates - is the way from the station to your hotel worth taking a taxi?
• Sync the itinerary across all your devices - you’ll always have your dream trip close at hand
• Find a hotel in your destination and save it to your itinerary - always find a way back to your hotel
• Enjoy detailed and walking-friendly maps - explore the city in the best way possible, on foot
• See subway lines on the map in popular cities - quickly get around town like a local
• Download offline maps and use the app offline (available as in-app purchase) - no more roaming fees
• Download and print out a PDF guide - don’t worry about battery power.
• Guardian’s Android App of the Week
• Gizmodo’s App Deal of the Day
• Outside Magazine: The Best City Guide App for your Phone
• Also featured in BBC, The Telegraph, PC Magazine, TNW, ProductHunt and others
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Check out our web planner: http://www.tripomatic.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Tripomatic_com
Like us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TripomaticCom
Contact our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org
To access 1000+ destinations worldwide, download the full-fledged Tripomatic app for free. Available at http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tripomatic
This Mobile Tour App, in English and Irish will guide you through Dublin Castle and provides detailed historical descriptions together with an audio tour and images.
The App also contains an events listing, a user gallery and GPS enabled maps to guide you there.
Written, designed, and developed entirely by students at Let’s Go, the world’s leader in student travel
***For a full Let’s Go Dublin guide with complete Let’s Go listings and mobile guide features, download the Let’s Go mobile app (coming soon!)***
-Five day-long itineraries to choose from, each inspired by a different witty and irreverent travel theme
-Five to six diverse listings in each itinerary, ranging from restaurants to nightlife to cultural attractions
-Each listing has offline walking directions, hours, prices, and honest reviews by Let’s Go’s student researchers
-Maps and GPS tracking (and offline walking directions for those times when WiFi is absent)
-Breathtaking photos to inspire your adventure
-Ability to share your favorite places to Facebook and Twitter
LET’S GO EXPLORE DUBLIN
Dublin has something for every type of traveler. Visit museums containing everything from natural history to waxen celebrities, get acquainted with the Dublin pub scene, and poke your head into luxury clothing stores on Grafton Street. Follow up a trip to Dublin Castle with a trip to Butler’s Chocolate Café, or gawk at the Book of Kells at Trinity College.
Check out all 25 of the Let’s Go Explore apps for your next day trip—but for now, Let’s Go Explore Dublin!
The new Android app focusing on Dublin's gay resources requires Android 2.2 and up and works to consolidate and deliver all the best pubs, clubs, sports, accommodations and shopping outlets for the gay community.
World Wide Web - The Android mobile app makes searching for the best gay-friendly pubs, clubs and sports facilities along with accommodations and shopping outlets easy for the gay community. The new app is the creation of the Dublin-based developer at http://www.madebyjohann.com.
Easy to use and featuring up-to-date news, it's perfect for those already part of the community as well as those visiting Dublin for the first time.
The new Android app for Dublin's trendiest, also includes a comprehensive list of contact details for LGBTI support organisations. The app requires Android 2.2 and up and can be found in the Google Play store for the small fee.
Dublin Offline Guide is a guide application as never seen before. It provides unique combinations of the features like:
1. No more doubts what you're looking at. The guide activates immediately while approaching the tourist sight.
You will receive notification on your Android Wear smartwatch (if available) or the guide will start reading information about the sight using Text-to-Speech engine.
2. Record your walking path and export to KML to show-off to your friends using Google Earth.
3. Add photos at each visited sight and publish them afterwards as a Facebook album with a single click.
4. Location sharing with other Dublin Offline Guide users via SMS.
5. Street View intergrated!
Dublin Offline Guide is a free Android application that lets you experience new way of exploring tourist sites.
Leave your paper guidebook behind. You will never miss another important attraction (Point of Interest - POI). Enjoy discovering the city hands-free, with the smart-phone in your pocket, and headphones in your ears. When the pocket guide detects that you are passing something important, the guide will notify you about it and tell the story behind it. It is like having a personal audio guide with you.
Additionally you can check yourself for the facts, and use build in on-line and off-line map with your GPS position for orientation. You can sort the sites by distance and their attractiveness. The guide will show you what's around the corner and how to get there.
Moreover, now you can create your travel journal by taking photos (with your comments) at each attraction and publishing it as album on Facebook - no more manual photo coping.
Upon each start the app will also check for the current weather of the place of your visit.
Dublin (Ireland) Offline Guide is an application that provides Dublin city map, subway map, landmarks list, hotel information, phone directory, useful phrases in local language and bars and restaurant information. If you visit Dublin or live there, it will be the necessary application.
Enjoy your life in Dublin, this guide can be very helpful to you.
Should you have any problems using this app - before giving us a bad rating - please contact us at email@example.com
We will be happy to help you.
What to do when you need information on your trip to Korea? Are you planning a trip?
Want to cherish the memories and share them with your friends?
The buzz KOREA App is for people interested in visiting.
Do you have questions about Korea?
Ask “Wiki buzz” by the Korea Tourism Organization.
Post, share, and answer questions with the global community.
Touch Korea Tour
Plan your trip to Korea by creating K-Spot and saving other Spots that you’d like to visit.
Share your Korean experiences and memories with friends from around the world.
Touch Korea Games
Touch! Touch Korea!
Discover the wonders of Korea with Touch Korea Games. You’ll find yourself entertainingly
The joy of watching dynamic experiences of Korea!
Share with your friends.
What are “buzz Balloons”?
Explore the buzz KOREA App from your mobile device and receive buzz Balloons.
The app consists of a map and a number of tabs that display information about the zoo. The map is interactive, in that users can scroll around the map, click on animal to get info about them or to get directions to the attraction. When the user is at the zoo, their position will be tracked and the map updated with their location.
A demo mode is also included, that will show the users's droid icon navigating around the map - useful for when the user is not physically at the zoo.
A menu option on the home page allows the user to get directions from their present location to the zoo. The directions are calculated by Google maps. All navigation directions must be used with care and common sense.
Storymap is the brainchild of two Dublin filmmakers - Andrew Flaherty and Tom Rowley - taking a fresh approach to exploring a city.The Dubline Storymap only focuses on stories from the specific route between Trinity College and Kilmainham Jail, however if you would like to explore the entire city through stories you can download The Storymap App at:
The Dubline Storymap App was created by Storymap Ltd, funded by Failte Ireland and developed for Android by Michal Dabski.The app development was overseen by Bryan Duggan.
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Captivating Nightlife (5 sights)
* City Orientation Tour (8 sights)
* Dublin's Landmarks (8 sights)
* Pub Crawl in Dublin (8 sights)
* The Old Town Tour (7 sights)
* Places of Worship (7 sights)
* Hidden Places Tour (8 sights)
* Cultural Walk - Old Town (9 sights)
* Art Galleries (9 sights)
* Old Town for the Kids (6 sights)
* Parks and Gardens (5 sights)
* Daily Life in Dublin (7 sights)
* Tracing the Irish Writers (7 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
The reasons why you should use this:
No need to say anymore! Take this app in your pocket. You will love it and have perfect travel!
No advertisements! You can meet objective and reliable information with thousands of real-user reviews.
Easy to use
Make you get the information you want with only several clicks.