With Quickoffice and a Google Account you can:
- Create and edit Word, Excel and PowerPoint files
- Access files in Google Drive and on your device
- Open and view PDF files
- Share files through previously shared Google Drive folders
- Attach files to emails
★★★★★ The only app that AUTO STARTS when connected to Power or Bluetooth devices
★★★★★ Sync and merge data to TripLog Web from multiple devices with Fleet Management
★★★★★ Most comprehensive reports compliant to IRS TAX returns
★★★★★ Trucker support with IFTA fuel tax report and DEF fuel
★★★★★ Featured in PC World and Seattle King5 TV news
• Track vehicle mileage and locations using GPS with most accuracy.
• AUTO START when plugged in to power or connected to Bluetooth devices and drive more than 5 mph. Auto stop when vehicle stops and disconnected.
• Sync data between web service and mobile devices.
• Fleet and workforce management on the web service.
• Record actual driving route and show on Google Maps.
• Three home screen WIDGETS. One-click start, stop, or pause GPS tracking and monitor stats.
• Commercial TRUCK support (scale, lumpers, per diem allowance, state-by-state mileage for IFTA fuel tax report, and track DEF fuel purchases and gas mileage).
• IRS compliant tax return HTML and CSV reports and built-in 2014 mileage rates.
• Capture expense receipt photos and upload to the Cloud.
• Turn regular expenses into scheduled reminders with time and mileage intervals.
• Calculate fuel economy (MPG, L/100km, or KM/L).
• Mark locations as tollbooth and automatically apply tolls to trips that pass through it.
• Back up to device, email or cloud (powered by Amazon S3, not associated with your personal Amazon account). Automatic daily backup available.
• Backup data can be transferred to TripLog for iOS through the cloud. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/triplog-gps-mileage-log-tracker/id585918522?ls=1&mt=8
• Import locations from phone Contacts and Google Maps via “Share” option.
• Support multiple vehicles, multiple tax categories (business, medical, charity, etc.) and multiple business entities.
• Support units of measure, date format, and currencies in USA, Canada, UK, Australia, South Africa, and other 20 countries.
• USER GUIDE https://TripLogMileage.com/userguide.html
Excellent customer support. If you have any questions, please send us email. We will reply to all customer emails within 24 hours. We cannot reach you if you only leave review comments.
• PRICING https://TripLogMileage.com/pricing.html
Purchased inside of the app that turns on certain features.
It allows you to export your logbook containing addresses, pending reimbursement and distance driven using CSV, Excel or HTML-files and lets you send them by e-mail directly to your employer's finance department.
Pro Version Features:
-Import your old Mile Agent Lite database with ease.
-Easily export/backup database to your DropBox account, SD card, or just email yourself a log report
-Generate reports based on a date range
-Track mileage for multiple vehicles
-Start odometer automatically fills with the last odometer reading for that vehicle
This application is not optimized for Tablets.
Please feel free to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions or concerns!
Track your Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles, Boats or Heavy Construction Vehicles - fits for any type and size of fleet.
♥ More than 80 000 app downloads and thousands daily active users that loves our service. Take a tour and learn more on http://www.mycartracks.com
♥ The ONLY app that has intelligent revolutionary battery friendly AUTO start recording feature. Start it and you can "minimize and forget about the app", it automatically records every track throughout the day.
★ How? The app recognizes that you're moving and records tracks throughout the day. This feature has advanced movement detection that helps saving battery. Optionally you can let the app to start recording when connected on charger, bluetooth headset or NFC.
★ MyCarTracks is breaking traditional approach on vehicle/fleet tracking by removing the need to install GPS unit (blackbox, mileage logger) to your vehicles. As replacement it uses your android device (phone/tablet) that you or your employees are carrying every time driving a vehicle or working outside the office. It's so easy, just install an app and the phone is turned into GPS tracking unit with much more advantages than old in-car GPS units.
★ MyCarTracks GPS mileage tracker sends data to www.mycartracks.com where they are securely saved on the cloud. You can track your personal vehicle position and routes or fleet location on a map and generate stunning reports that can be used for optimizing your time and costs or tax purposes.
★ With MyCarTracks you can record tracks and visualize your tracks on world map while watching live performance statistics. Control route, distance (km or miles), drive times, stop times and much more. Use reports to create mile log for IRS deduction and business expenses reimbursement.
You can share your cars and tracks with other people, who can watch your actual position in real time.
♥ How to create fleet
Create vehicles on your master account share them among phones or tablets of your employees. On all devices, that you shared cars with, go to Menu > Cars and press Synchronize all button. Now they can use these vehicles and you have great overview, stats and reports of your whole workforce. Learn how to create fleet here http://www.mycartracks.com/learn-how-to-create-a-fleet
You can use MyCarTracks for free for ever. Use all features our app offers, track and store recorded tracks on your phone or PC, export reports or view them on other software (like Google Earth). You can also store them in our Web Management Application for 2 weeks where you can view actual position or tracks directly on map, view stats and export reports for free. Advanced features and longer data storage (even for lifetime) starting from only 0.93 USD (0.67 EUR) per vehicle! Pricing plans http://www.mycartracks.com/pricing
NEWS AND SOCIAL
★ Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mycartracks
★ Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/MyCarTracks
★ Google+: https://plus.google.com/+Mycartracks/
★ LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/slash-idea
★★★★★ If you like the app, we would greatly appreciate if you could leave a 5-star rating. It would really help developers of this app. If you have any suggestions for the app, please let us know!
We plan to add these features
Expense tracking, Workforce management, Advanced Fleet management, POI, Geofence & alerts
Phone Tracking, Vehicle Tracking, Workforce tracking, Mobile Tracking, Android Tracking, GPS Tracker, GPS Tracking, Tracker, Tracking, Tracking Phone, Employees Tracking, Employees Tracker, Car, Vehicle, Mileage, Maintenance, Trip, Trips logger, Track, Manager, Fleet management, MPG, Vehicle statistics, Reports, GPS, TAX
► Edit and save all .xls and .xlsx files from Microsoft Excel 5.0 to 2013 seamlessly, without loss of data, formulas, or formatting
► Also opens and saves password-protected Microsoft Excel files.
► Charts are not only correctly displayed but even updated if their underlying values change.
► More than 330 calculation functions (maths, financial maths, statistics, data analysis, date and time, etc.)
► Supports complex numbers and array functions
► Perpetual time format (20:00 + 5:00 is not 1:00 but 25:00) which also allows negative times
► PDF export directly from within the app
► Access documents in Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, and SkyDrive directly from within the app
► Syntax highlighting and formula display help you quickly find errors in your calculations.
► Many character formatting options, including bold, italic, underlined, font and size, text and background color, subscript and superscript, small caps, and all caps
► Flexible number formatting (default, numeric, currency, accounting, date/time, percentage, scientific, user-defined)
► Display any TrueType or OpenType font
► Freeze rows and/or columns
► Insert, view, and edit cell comments
► Insert, hide, and delete rows and columns
► Size and auto-size rows and columns
► Merge and split cells
► Line wrap and vertical text in cells
► Cell borders and shades
► Up to 255 worksheets per file
► Multi-level undo and redo
► Send worksheets by e-mail directly from PlanMaker Mobile in any of its file formats (PDF, XLS, XLSX, HTML, etc.)
► Menus and dialogs switchable between English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Greek, and Turkish
► ... and much more!
PlanMaker Mobile is the only spreadsheet for Android that truly deserves its name. Discover for yourself its superior compatibility with Microsoft Excel, the wide range of functions and the friendly user interface!
Imagine this: You can start a worksheet in Microsoft Excel on your PC, edit it using PlanMaker Mobile, then finish it with Microsoft Excel. Everything stays intact, no formatting or data is lost. No other Android spreadsheet does this!
Supported file formats: PlanMaker, Microsoft Excel (XLS, XLT, XLSX, XLTX, XLSM, XLTM), RTF, HTML, SYLK, dBASE, DIF, CSV, plain text in many encodings
Notes: If you have questions about this application, please do not post them in the ratings, but contact our support team directly:
We look forward to hearing from you!
You can view the built-in help pages by opening the menu and then tapping on Tools > Help. Additional tips can be found at http://www.softmaker.com/english/tipsandroid_en.htm
Keywords: spreadsheet, budgeting, viewer, office, Plan Maker, SoftMaker, Soft Maker, Microsoft Office, MS Office, alternative to QuickOffice, Documents to go, ThinkFree, Mobisystems, Officesuite, Polaris, Kingsoft
Designed to have as few drivers’ interactions as possible… stable and reliable mileage logbook.
Daily in the car: Start recording – pause or end track recording (best with car's Bluetooth).
When having expenses: take a picture of the bill to current track.
After the end of the month: correct the mileage with odometer and send your report to the accountant.
Designed to have as few drivers’ interactions as possible… is stable and reliable mileage logbook.
This app is one of the easiest tools for recording tracks.It was developed for car drivers who want to save time—instead of having to record all their tracks manually. Wherever in the world you are, your tracks are recorded and after connecting to the Internet they are evaluated. All you need is your Android smart phone or tablet with GPS.
★ Free basic functionality of a recorder (PDF files only, no detailed tracks)
★ Track recording with GPS (offline).
★ Automatic track evaluation (online).
★ Quick track record correction and full editing of recorded tracks (versions Pro and Pro MultiCar).
★ Generating monthly reports as PDF (Basic version) or XLS (Pro and Pro MultiCar versions) files. These reports can be sent to multiple people.
★ Reports are generated on the city level
★ Actual mileage logging and actual cost tracking
★ Bluetooth and NFC support makes using the app even more simple and comfortable (one NFC tag per car is needed).
★ you can quickly add notes to every track (adjustable in application settings)
★ faster track recording start/pause/end via notification bar buttons (Android 4.x)
★ English/German/French/Slovak/Czech language
★ backup your data to your GDrive
You can use the version Basic free of charge and with the first download, you can also use the functionality of the Pro version for 14 days free of charge (after 14 days, only the Basic version functionality are available without further purchases).
Why use this app?
Business owners: Currently, the IRS allows business owners to deduct 55 cents per mile of business related miles driven. This can add up over the year to be a substantial tax deduction that many business owners don’t take advantage of. This simple app fulfills the requirements of the IRS for documentation needed to claim these deductions.
We suggest that at the end of each month or year you email yourself a copy of the Biz-Mile Tracker report and store it in a save place so that you can print it out in case you are ever audited. This app is a real peace of mind for those who take these business mile deductions. Just do it at the start and finish of your business drive. You’re business miles are now documented as required by the IRS!
Employees: If your employer reimburses you for your business miles, this app will probably satisfy their requirement for documentation. You can send a Biz -Mile Tracker report to them by email or send one to yourself and print out a copy for them. How easy can it get?
How it works:
1. Enter a new record by entering the minimal information required by the IRS on the Add New Record page.
2. When you are ready for a report of your mileage, you may view the totals on the View/Edit page and/or email a report of all information or send it to your SD Card.
3. When you send the report by email at the end of the year, print it out, file and store it in case of an audit. The documentation from the report will be sufficient in reporting your business miles deductions in case of an IRS audit.
MilesTrac makes it easy to enter odometer readings and destination notes for a Mileage Log. Use our website at https://www.milestraconline.com/ to manage your data and export spreadsheets.
• Never lose your data - sync's to our cloud servers
• Sync your trips across multiple devices with one MilesTrac account
• Retains the last 90 days of trips on your device, others available on the website
• Handles multiple vehicles
• Detects which vehicle to start a trip for by using your bluetooth pairing
• Category and minor expense tracking
MilesTrac Online integrates all of the most requested features for MilesTrac Free along with the peace of mind of never worrying about your data. Replacing your phone? Don't even worry about backing up your old vehicles, categories or trips. Just log in on the new device and everything gets synchronized automatically.
New accounts get a 30 day trial, after which a USD $12 annual subscription applies.
With timr you're recording your time immedialtly while you're working. At the end of the day, your total work is already tracked. You can see at a glance how productive you've been, you enjoy feeling more productive and you'll be happy if you worked out a nice income.
PLEASE NOTE: After downloading the application you must signup for a 30 day trial account. Within this trial period, you can opt for a Free or Premium (paid) account, otherwise the test period ends automatically. Your timr account is created within a few seconds, no credit card is required. We'll never automatically charge you!
* Punch-In / Punch-Out (=Working Time Tracking)
* Tracks time spent on projects/tasks (= Project Time Tracking)
* App only needs to be launched to Start/Stop tracking, can be closed while tracking
* GPS Position-Tracking
* Powerful Reporting
* Use the timr web application for convenient administration, reporting, accounting
* Data is automatically synchronized with the Web Application, there is 1 central location for your data, automatic backup
* BUSINESS SUPPORT!
* Add notes to a Project- or Working Time record
* Record breaks
* Works past-midnight
* Correct time entries across time zones - e.g. records the right time when travelling from Munich to New York
* Unlimited number of "working time categories" - office, business trips, .... (Premium Feature)
* Define your own task structure (clients, projects, subprojects, tasks, ...)
* Unlimited number of clients / projects / tasks (Premium Feature)
* PDF reports can be created on the go
* Customizable report headers lets you add company logo and address
* Forgot to start or stop? No problem: timr also allows a simple correction later
* Automatically suggests last odometer reading for new drive log recordings
* Your data is always automatically saved, there is no danger of data loss e.g. with updates
* Your colleagues do not use Android? No problem, there is also a timr App for BlackBerry, iOS, WP7, Windows Mobile
* Languages: German / English
Q: Why do I have to create an account?
A: timr is not a "standalone" app, and that's good! timr synchronizes your data with timr web application. Your data (and your employees!) are stored in ONE central location. No matter where you are, using the app or via web, you always have access to your current data. You don’t need to worry about any backup. You also do not run risk e.g. loosing your data on updating your App.
Q: Is the application free?
A: For freelancers or private use, we offer free accounts. In addition, there are premium accounts based on a monthly fee. Why paying a monthly fee? Because the system is hosted centrally and highly available to you, we offer business support, your data is automatically backuped and because we also have to pay our bills ;)
Q: What's the main difference between timr and all other time and mileage tracking apps?
A: timr provides working time tracking (punch-clock), project time tracking (the time that was working for clients), and mileage tracking combined in ONE app. Furthermore, timr is not just a stand-alone app because it additionally provides a comprehensive web application for convenient administration, reporting, accounting, ...
Thousands of satisfied customers from over 40 countries in various sectors (craft, IT, design, architects, lawyers, freelancers, ...) trust timr every day.
For further information and pricing please visit http://timr.com
If you have any problems, please contact our support instead of writing a negativ review because this is the only way how we can help directly. Unfortunately there is no way to reply on App Reviews.
Software features include maps by © OpenStreetMap contributors, track storage limited only by your memory card size and the ability to share a spreadsheet report of the data you have gathered.
DriveLog comes free with no ads. You can buy our yearly subscription with a FREE first month.
Our app uses location permission to make track of your route. Access to internet is used to load maps. External storage is used to save tracks on your memory card. In-app purchase billing is used if you choose to subscribe to our enterprise features.
WE'VE LOWERED THE PRICE!!
We are hard at work updating the Android version of Scan to Spreadsheet to match the features in our iPhone version. In the meantime, we've lowered the price, so buy now and get the upgrade later.
3. Inventory Spreadsheet Done!
Create spreadsheets using the barcode scanner in your Android Device. Use this for inventory, cycle count, or other times where scanning is needed.
A great option for bring your own device (BYOD) barcode scanning and/or inventory.
Simple way to create a list spreadsheet with bar codes.
Email CSV or MS Excel XML formats from your phone, iPad, or iPod.
The basic screen has 3 columns. 1 dedicated to barcode scanning. The other 2 columns for custom data.
A 7 column view is also available. Barcode scanning into any of these columns is available. To use, check the box next to the fields where you want barcode scanned data to go.
A time stamp is recorded for each scan.
Download the spreadsheet off the SD Card or email from your phone!
This app focuses on keeping things as simple as possible. Through eliminating unnecessary features and making the user interface simple to use, tracking a trip is as easy as clicking "Start Tracking".
One of the best features of this app is that it automatically syncs with your account at http://trackmydrive.com. This offers the following benefits:
✔ Forget to track a trip? Manually add one through our web interface.
✔ Print trip reports in PDF, CSV or EXCEL format.
✔ Your data is backed up. If you lose your phone, simply re-download the app and login.
TrackMyDrive is the premier Droid mileage tracker app. We are dedicated to continually improving the app and hope you enjoy using it!
Q. Why doesn't your app have a place to enter start/stop odometer readings?
A. Most accounting software will ask for starting and ending odometers OR total miles for a given tax year. Because we feel it greatly simplifies our program interface, our program is centered around the total miles accounting.
Q. Is an account required at TrackMyDrive.com?
A. Yes, you can sign up through the app, or directly visiting the website.
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* A car-charger is recommended for long trips.
1. Update, modify and maintain your contacts easily and conveniently on your computer using Excel, OpenOffice or any other Excel-compatible application.
2. ExcelContacts sends all of your contacts to you from your phone in a convenient zip file by email, SD card, Dropbox, Google Drive or Box! Contact photos are sent, too!
3. You don’t need to share your contacts with Yahoo or other websites in order to have a backup. ExcelContacts' zip file contains ALL of your contacts in a convenient, easy format.
4. Restoring or changing contacts from the spreadsheet is as simple as uploading the file to your phone via USB, email, Dropbox, Google Drive or Box. It couldn't be easier.
5. You can print a hardcopy of your phone contacts.
6. You can now export phone contacts to an Excel file which can then be imported to Outlook Contacts directly.
7. You can also import contacts from an Excel file that has been exported from Outlook to your phone.
8. You can now export/import phone contacts to/from a Gmail CSV-format file(UTF-8 encoded or Unicode encoded).
9. All Contact fields except Ringtones can be exported/imported.
10. You can organise your contacts into groups easily on a spreadsheet and also assign a contact to multiple groups.
11. You can remove all phone contacts or groups before importing your organized contacts.
12. ExcelContacts can support 10,000+ contact entries.
13. All column headers and labels in the Excel file are localized.
14. Export an Excel file with all photos included - this makes the contacts in your spreadsheet look better.
15. You can password protect your export file.
16. Export/Import contacts to/from a VCF file.
17. Schedule backup. The app can backup all contacts to SD card, Dropbox, Google Drive and Box automatically.
18. The lite version allow you to export or import first 300 entries, The full version has no limit.
Tutorial videos on youtube is now available (KEYWORD: “samyuapp”).
Excel Contacts Photos Export Import Sync Gmail Outlook csv Backup Restore usb WiFi Email ExcelContacts
Only the Excel 2003 binary XLS format is supported.
Compatible with Dropbox for cloud support! (see https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dropbox.android)
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/amwebexpert
Youtube tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5DB8FDEF313638E8
Warning: Android 1.5 and 1.6 OS are supported but we have detected that Google "Cloud Print" feature may not work under Android 1.x for some devices.
Edit your spreadsheets on the go with one of the most user friendly editor for Microsoft Excel files (100% Excel compatible). Offers powerful data computation with support for 124 Excel functions, Drop Down List support (select values from a predefined list), cell, number and dates formatting, row and column sizes, filters, sorting, cut, copy, paste, undo, charting, exporting as PDF, etc.
Edit your Excel worksheets on the go!
See new "how-to's" online series: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5DB8FDEF313638E8&feature=plcp
Includes a "Macro" mechanism allowing to script the application. Although the Macro language is not compatible with VBA (Visual Basic Applications) it does allows for doing almost anything required by a Macro language.
Ways you can use the application:
- Create invoices from an Excel template, then email the invoice to customer directly (HTML or PDF)
- Design a worksheet with complex formulas and use it as a complex calculator
- Create an Excel form with cells to fill in with drop down lists and keep track of your customers survey
- Track GPS locations and add other tabular informations (Latitude, longitude and accuracy are written back into spreadsheet)
- These are just examples; it could also be something much better :-)
Regarding Market comments:
* Ryan comments (2011-09-29) regarding privacy: Read e-mail permission is required if you open Excel attachments from your email app (otherwise e-Droid-Cell crashes with permission denied so you can't open attachment directly)
E-mail us for any problem at email@example.com: you will be surprized of the quick reply!
※1 30日間の無料体験期間終了後に編集/保存する場合は、別途KINGSOFT Office KEYのご購入が必要となります。
KINGSOFT Office for Androidを使って編集したデータを別名で保存したり上書き保存するだけでなく、PDF形式で出力できる点も特長の1つです。（Writer・SpreadsheetsのみPDF形式で出力可能）
30日間の無料体験期間終了後に編集/保存する場合は、別途KINGSOFT Office KEYのご購入が必要となります。
KINGSOFT Office for Androidは、国内トップクラスの実績を誇るMicrosoft互換オフィスソフト、「KINGSOFT Office」シリーズで得たノウハウを元に作成されたオフィスアプリです。文字の削除・追加・装飾などのオフィスアプリとしての基本機能から、エクセル のグラフの元データ編集・関数入力などの高度な編集まで、 Android（アンドロイド）端末でありながらパソコンのオフィスソフトさながらにお使いいただけます。
ページ範囲や印刷範囲、印刷する部数を設定し、お使いの印刷機で出力することができます。印刷の方法も、「Google クラウドプリント」や「Epson iPrint」と連携し、簡単に行うことができます。
.irc ： 時刻情報付テキストファイル
.bas ：Microsoft Visual Basicファイル
※Microsoft Office（マイクロソフトオフィス）、Microsoft Word（マイクロソフトワード）、Microsoft Excel（マイクロソフトエクセル）、Microsoft PowerPoint（マイクロソフトパワーポイント） およびWindows（ウィンドウズ）は米国Microsoft Corporationの登録商標です。
More from developer
** Fully Tested on the new Nexus 7 Tablet **
Pair with Nook, FBReader or another e-book reading application for a complete solution. This is not an e-book reader app.
If your Calibre server is visible on the Internet, you can even use your phone's data plan to download books. If your phone has wireless, you can download books from within your own lan regardless.
Please note - this will only display formats offered by Calibre's OPDS interface, which does not appear to include .lit files.
And, nobody needs worry about making this work within 15 minutes. If you can't get it up and running send me an email and if I can't help I'll gladly manually refund the app, just keep your Google checkout receipt.