It allows you to export your logbook containing addresses, pending reimbursement and distance driven using CSV, Excel or HTML-files and lets you send them by e-mail directly to your employer's finance department.
★★★★★ The only app that AUTO STARTS when connected to Power or Bluetooth devices
★★★★★ Sync and merge data to TripLog Web from multiple devices with Fleet Management
★★★★★ Most comprehensive reports compliant to IRS TAX returns
★★★★★ Trucker support with IFTA fuel tax report and DEF fuel
★★★★★ Featured in PC World and Seattle King5 TV news
• Track vehicle mileage and locations using GPS with most accuracy.
• AUTO START when plugged in to power or connected to Bluetooth devices and drive more than 5 mph. Auto stop when vehicle stops and disconnected.
• Sync data between web service and mobile devices.
• Fleet and workforce management on the web service.
• Record actual driving route and show on Google Maps.
• Three home screen WIDGETS. One-click start, stop, or pause GPS tracking and monitor stats.
• Commercial TRUCK support (scale, lumpers, per diem allowance, state-by-state mileage for IFTA fuel tax report, and track DEF fuel purchases and gas mileage).
• IRS compliant tax return HTML and CSV reports and built-in 2014 mileage rates.
• Capture expense receipt photos and upload to the Cloud.
• Turn regular expenses into scheduled reminders with time and mileage intervals.
• Calculate fuel economy (MPG, L/100km, or KM/L).
• Mark locations as tollbooth and automatically apply tolls to trips that pass through it.
• Back up to device, email or cloud (powered by Amazon S3, not associated with your personal Amazon account). Automatic daily backup available.
• Backup data can be transferred to TripLog for iOS through the cloud. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/triplog-gps-mileage-log-tracker/id585918522?ls=1&mt=8
• Import locations from phone Contacts and Google Maps via “Share” option.
• Support multiple vehicles, multiple tax categories (business, medical, charity, etc.) and multiple business entities.
• Support units of measure, date format, and currencies in USA, Canada, UK, Australia, South Africa, and other 20 countries.
• USER GUIDE https://TripLogMileage.com/userguide.html
Excellent customer support. If you have any questions, please send us email. We will reply to all customer emails within 24 hours. We cannot reach you if you only leave review comments.
• PRICING https://TripLogMileage.com/pricing.html
Purchased inside of the app that turns on certain features.
Pro Version Features:
-Import your old Mile Agent Lite database with ease.
-Easily export/backup database to your DropBox account, SD card, or just email yourself a log report
-Generate reports based on a date range
-Track mileage for multiple vehicles
-Start odometer automatically fills with the last odometer reading for that vehicle
This application is not optimized for Tablets.
Please feel free to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions or concerns!
MilesTrac makes it easy to enter odometer readings and destination notes for a Mileage Log. Use our website at https://www.milestraconline.com/ to manage your data and export spreadsheets.
• Never lose your data - sync's to our cloud servers
• Sync your trips across multiple devices with one MilesTrac account
• Retains the last 90 days of trips on your device, others available on the website
• Handles multiple vehicles
• Detects which vehicle to start a trip for by using your bluetooth pairing
• Category and minor expense tracking
MilesTrac Online integrates all of the most requested features for MilesTrac Free along with the peace of mind of never worrying about your data. Replacing your phone? Don't even worry about backing up your old vehicles, categories or trips. Just log in on the new device and everything gets synchronized automatically.
New accounts get a 30 day trial, after which a USD $12 annual subscription applies.
Designed to have as few drivers’ interactions as possible… stable and reliable mileage logbook.
Daily in the car: Start recording – pause or end track recording (best with car's Bluetooth).
When having expenses: take a picture of the bill to current track.
After the end of the month: correct the mileage with odometer and send your report to the accountant.
Designed to have as few drivers’ interactions as possible… is stable and reliable mileage logbook.
This app is one of the easiest tools for recording tracks.It was developed for car drivers who want to save time—instead of having to record all their tracks manually. Wherever in the world you are, your tracks are recorded and after connecting to the Internet they are evaluated. All you need is your Android smart phone or tablet with GPS.
★ Free basic functionality of a recorder (PDF files only, no detailed tracks)
★ Track recording with GPS (offline).
★ Automatic track evaluation (online).
★ Quick track record correction and full editing of recorded tracks (versions Pro and Pro MultiCar).
★ Generating monthly reports as PDF (Basic version) or XLS (Pro and Pro MultiCar versions) files. These reports can be sent to multiple people.
★ Reports are generated on the city level
★ Actual mileage logging and actual cost tracking
★ Bluetooth and NFC support makes using the app even more simple and comfortable (one NFC tag per car is needed).
★ you can quickly add notes to every track (adjustable in application settings)
★ faster track recording start/pause/end via notification bar buttons (Android 4.x)
★ English/German/French/Slovak/Czech language
★ backup your data to your GDrive
You can use the version Basic free of charge and with the first download, you can also use the functionality of the Pro version for 14 days free of charge (after 14 days, only the Basic version functionality are available without further purchases).
Mileage book uses the GPS in your phone. At the start of your trip, press START and your start address is now registered. At the end of your trip, press STOP and distance, time and end address is now registered. Add text and your mileage is completed. Simple and time saving.
Your mileage can be exported as PDF, Excel XML, CSV and XML and sent by email.
The app also allows you to monitor the amount of your allowance or deduction.
- Registration of business and private trips.
- Edit your trip.
- Copy an existing trip.
- Copy a trip as return trip.
- Calculation of compensation.
- Automatically log your start and end addresses.
- Automatically log your start and end time.
- Automatically of your favorite locations for later use.
- Add notes to your trip.
- Calculation of distance traveled for both business and private trip.
- GPS registration of your mileage.
- Export of data to Excel, Numbers (CSV), PDF, XML and Excel.
- E-mail your exported data.
- Runs in the background, while using the phone for other purposes.
At Appz Studio we are proud to present the Mileage Book and hope the app will be helpful in your everyday life. Please let us know if you got any inputs for future versions.
♥ More than 80 000 app downloads and thousands active users that loves our service. Take a tour and learn more on http://www.mycartracks.com
♥ The ONLY app that has intelligent battery friendly Auto Start feature. Start it and you can "forget about the app", it automatically records every track throughout the day.
★ MyCarTracks is breaking traditional approach on vehicle/fleet tracking by removing the need to install GPS unit (blackbox, mileage logger) to your vehicles. As replacement it uses your android device (phone/tablet) that you or your employees are carrying everytime driving a vehicle or working outside the office. It's so easy, just install an app and the phone is turned into GPS tracking unit with much more advantages than old in-car GPS units.
★ MyCarTracks GPS mileage tracker sends data to www.mycartracks.com where they are securely saved on the cloud. You can track your personal vehicle position and routes or fleet location on a map and generate stunning reports that can be used for optimizing your time and costs or tax purposes.
★ With MyCarTracks you can record GPS tracks and visualize your tracks on world map while watching live performance statistics. Control route, distance (km or miles), drive times, stop times and much more.
★ With our revolutionary AUTO RECORDING you can start tracking and minimize the app > Why? > The app automatically recognizes that you're moving and records tracks throughout the day. This feature has advanced move detection that doesn't discharge your battery like other trackers do.
You can share your cars and tracks with other people, who can watch your actual ride in real time. If you need to trace your fleet locations on a map in real time just share all devices with one account and you have great fleet management system. Track and trace the nearest vehicle to the next client.
♥ Tip for fleet management:
Create vehicles on your master android phone and share them among android phones of your employees. On phone you shared car with go to Menu > Cars > Synchronize all and download shared cars. Now they can use these vehicles and you can trace them and watch stats. Learn other options here http://www.mycartracks.com/learn-how-to-create-a-fleet
You can use MyCarTracks for free for ever. Use the features our app offers, track and store recorded tracks on your phone or PC, export reports or view them on other software (like Google Earth). You can also store them on our cloud for 2 weeks where you can view actual position, tracks directly on map, view stats and export reports for free. Advanced features and longer storage (even for lifetime) starting from only 0.93 USD (0.67 EUR) per vehicle! Pricing plans http://www.mycartracks.com/pricing
★ Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mycartracks
★ Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/MyCarTracks
★ Google+: https://plus.google.com/105796088411205864385/posts
★ If you like the app, we would greatly appreciate if you could leave a 5-star rating. It would really help developers of this app. If you have any suggestions for the app, please let us know!
Expense tracking, Workforce management, Advanced Fleet management, POI, Geofence & alerts
Phone Tracking, Vehicle Tracking, Mobile Tracking, Android Tracking, GPS Tracker, GPS Tracking, Tracker, Tracking, Tracking Phone, Employees Tracking, Employees Tracker, Car, Vehicle, Mileage, Maintenance, Trip, Trips logger, Track, Manager, Fleet management, MPG, Vehicle statistics, Reports, GPS, TAX
- Save trips to the cloud and make sure all you’re Android and Windows 8 devices always stay in sync, and your valuable data is always backed up.
- 21 formatted reports
- Supports round trip and reimbursement amount doubling
- Localized and translated into: English, Spanish, German, French, Japanese, Korean, And Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Afrikaans, Welch, Danish, Dutch, Finish, Greek, Indonesian, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish and Vietnamese languages
- Supports multiple business tracking
- Supports arrival, departure, pickup, drop off, lunch start and/or lunch end time tracking
- Client Tracking: Associate and group/sort your trips by client.
- Supports Filtering: Would you like to archive last year’s mileage and start fresh for this year without losing your current destinations? Or would you like to be able to export a report filtered by a combination of some other time period, origin, destination, vehicle, driver, business, client, mileage type, purpose, notes and/or status columns?
- Expense Tracking: You can track the following expenses general, parking, tolls, meals, lodging, business center, conference, telephone, incidentals, other and per diem. You can even provide notes specific to expenses.
- Multiple Driver Tracking: You not limited to just providing a name. You can take a picture or use an existing picture and you can store the driver’s license number, insurance card number and notes about the driver.
- Mileage Type Categorizing: Choose the mileage types that meet your needs (i.e. Business, Charitable, Medical, Moving, Personal, etc…) and provide mileage rates used to calculate the deductible costs of operating your automobile.
- Multiple Vehicle Tracking: Not only can you name your vehicles but you have the ability to take picture or use an existing picture and you can store the make, model, year, license plate number, vehicle identification number, notes and you can also identify the vehicle as being a business vehicle.
- Customize-able Statuses: Choose the statuses that meet your needs (ie. Submitted, Claimed, etc…)
- Help section to get you acclimated with the app
- Reports available in Excel or Numbers compatible comma-separated values (CSV) file
- Several user defined preferences available to allow you to customize the app to meet your needs
- Ad-Free option available if you want to get rid of the ads or if you want to pay for the app
- Supports both miles or kilometers
- Customizable calculation of cost per mile or kilometer
- 18 supported date formats
- Group your existing trips list by any of these options: Client, Destination, Driver, Mileage Type, No Grouping, Origin, Purpose, Status, Vehicle or Year and Month
- 2 sorting options for existing trips
- Flexibility to enter the odometer start/stop and have the distance calculated automatically or enter the distance manually
Why use this app?
Business owners: Currently, the IRS allows business owners to deduct 55 cents per mile of business related miles driven. This can add up over the year to be a substantial tax deduction that many business owners don’t take advantage of. This simple app fulfills the requirements of the IRS for documentation needed to claim these deductions.
We suggest that at the end of each month or year you email yourself a copy of the Biz-Mile Tracker report and store it in a save place so that you can print it out in case you are ever audited. This app is a real peace of mind for those who take these business mile deductions. Just do it at the start and finish of your business drive. You’re business miles are now documented as required by the IRS!
Employees: If your employer reimburses you for your business miles, this app will probably satisfy their requirement for documentation. You can send a Biz -Mile Tracker report to them by email or send one to yourself and print out a copy for them. How easy can it get?
How it works:
1. Enter a new record by entering the minimal information required by the IRS on the Add New Record page.
2. When you are ready for a report of your mileage, you may view the totals on the View/Edit page and/or email a report of all information or send it to your SD Card.
3. When you send the report by email at the end of the year, print it out, file and store it in case of an audit. The documentation from the report will be sufficient in reporting your business miles deductions in case of an IRS audit.
With timr you're recording your time immedialtly while you're working. At the end of the day, your total work is already tracked. You can see at a glance how productive you've been, you enjoy feeling more productive and you'll be happy if you worked out a nice income.
PLEASE NOTE: After downloading the application you must signup for a 30 day trial account. Within this trial period, you can opt for a Free or Premium (paid) account, otherwise the test period ends automatically. Your timr account is created within a few seconds, no credit card is required. We'll never automatically charge you!
* Punch-In / Punch-Out (=Working Time Tracking)
* Tracks time spent on projects/tasks (= Project Time Tracking)
* App only needs to be launched to Start/Stop tracking, can be closed while tracking
* GPS Position-Tracking
* Powerful Reporting
* Use the timr web application for convenient administration, reporting, accounting
* Data is automatically synchronized with the Web Application, there is 1 central location for your data, automatic backup
* BUSINESS SUPPORT!
* Add notes to a Project- or Working Time record
* Record breaks
* Works past-midnight
* Correct time entries across time zones - e.g. records the right time when travelling from Munich to New York
* Unlimited number of "working time categories" - office, business trips, .... (Premium Feature)
* Define your own task structure (clients, projects, subprojects, tasks, ...)
* Unlimited number of clients / projects / tasks (Premium Feature)
* PDF reports can be created on the go
* Customizable report headers lets you add company logo and address
* Forgot to start or stop? No problem: timr also allows a simple correction later
* Automatically suggests last odometer reading for new drive log recordings
* Your data is always automatically saved, there is no danger of data loss e.g. with updates
* Your colleagues do not use Android? No problem, there is also a timr App for BlackBerry, iOS, WP7, Windows Mobile
* Languages: German / English
Q: Why do I have to create an account?
A: timr is not a "standalone" app, and that's good! timr synchronizes your data with timr web application. Your data (and your employees!) are stored in ONE central location. No matter where you are, using the app or via web, you always have access to your current data. You don’t need to worry about any backup. You also do not run risk e.g. loosing your data on updating your App.
Q: Is the application free?
A: For freelancers or private use, we offer free accounts. In addition, there are premium accounts based on a monthly fee. Why paying a monthly fee? Because the system is hosted centrally and highly available to you, we offer business support, your data is automatically backuped and because we also have to pay our bills ;)
Q: What's the main difference between timr and all other time and mileage tracking apps?
A: timr provides working time tracking (punch-clock), project time tracking (the time that was working for clients), and mileage tracking combined in ONE app. Furthermore, timr is not just a stand-alone app because it additionally provides a comprehensive web application for convenient administration, reporting, accounting, ...
Thousands of satisfied customers from over 40 countries in various sectors (craft, IT, design, architects, lawyers, freelancers, ...) trust timr every day.
For further information and pricing please visit http://timr.com
If you have any problems, please contact our support instead of writing a negativ review because this is the only way how we can help directly. Unfortunately there is no way to reply on App Reviews.
Software features include maps by © OpenStreetMap contributors, track storage limited only by your memory card size and the ability to share a spreadsheet report of the data you have gathered.
DriveLog comes free with no ads. You can buy our yearly subscription with a FREE first month.
Our app uses location permission to make track of your route. Access to internet is used to load maps. External storage is used to save tracks on your memory card. In-app purchase billing is used if you choose to subscribe to our enterprise features.
Ob selbstständig, Kleinstunternehmen mit Pool-Fahrzeugen oder Großunternehmen mit ganzer Flotte: Mit dem mad Fahrtenbuch können Sie ganz einfach Ihre privaten und dienstlichen Fahrten, sowie Ihren Arbeitsweg erfassen und von überall verwalten.
Das mad Fahrtenbuch bietet Ihnen:
- Erfassung von Privat- und Dienstfahrzeugen sowie Flotten- und Pool-Fahrzeugen
- Erfassung über das eigene oder ein drittes Endgerät
- Verwaltung von Flotten und mehreren Fahrtenbüchern und Fahrern
- Webbasiertes Führen der Fahrtenbücher
- Alarmierung von Konflikten und Lösungshinweisen
- Export eines zertifizierten PDF für das Finanzamt (kostenpflichtig)
Das mad Fahrtenbuch benötigt Zugriff auf:
- das Adressbuch zum schnellen Import Ihrer Adressdaten aus Ihrem Adressbuch
- das Internet zur Übertragung Ihrer Fahrten auf den Fahrtenbuch-Server
- die Standortdaten zur Erfassung Ihrer Wegstrecke
Key features and benefits of PhoneTrack:
- Automatic movement detection
- Runs in the background
- Business or private use tagging
- Personalised tags and notes
- Mileage and hourly site rates
- Daily summary of time travelling and time stopped
- Powerful organiser for reviewing travel record
- Live meters to display distance charge, elapsed time, odometer etc. You choose!
- Uses Google address look-up service or frequently visited places
- Notification of GPS availability by speech to minimise driver distraction
- Context sensitive help
- Coexists with your favourite navigation app
- Simple registration with our website
Exclusive to PhoneTrack customers who register with www.journeylog.co.uk:
- Upload recorded journeys via your mobile network or WiFi
- Once uploaded, immediately access a range of comprehensive reports
- Save time and money producing business and personal expenses and tax returns
- Print tailored reports
- Download CSV into your company’s standard expense report
- With high fuel costs, identify where you can save money
- Secure online storage of your historical journeys
An optional professional upgrade is available to enhance PhoneTrack with premium features for manual entry/edit and website synchronisation of tag and place changes. This is available to all subscribers of the www.journeylog.co.uk online service. For those preferring standalone use, the upgrade may also be purchased for a modest cost from the Android Market.
We have extensive experience of developing traditional vehicle tracking solutions and are now taking advantage of the GPS receiver present in smartphones. We firmly believe that PhoneTrack in conjunction with its website www.journeylog.co.uk bring you the most comprehensive and professional journey tracking package on the Android market. We are committed to delivering a high value, low cost service to our customers.
Tracker for expenses, mileage and claims. Record taxes, track expenses in multiple currencies while travelling , photograph receipts and much more.
Record Expenses Quickly.
The home screen shortcut makes recording an expense or mileage one tap away. ExpenseClam auto-suggests and auto-populates fields to speed up expense entry. Never miss out on claiming an expense.
Never lose your receipts.
ExpenseClam scans your receipts into your phone or tablet. Instead of carrying around easy to lose paper receipts, scan them into your device ready for submitting with your expense claims. Electronic receipts (e.g. PDF files) can be attached to expenses.
Calculate distance travelled from your odometer readings. Keep mileage and expense records together in ExpenseClam.
Easy expense claims.
ExpenseClam generates a CSV spreadsheet of expenses, along with a zip file of your receipt images. Expenses and Receipts can then be emailed or uploaded using the Box or Dropbox apps. Configurable filters can be used to separate out different types of expenses.
Keep track of your claims.
ExpenseClam maintains a history of your expenses by grouping them into claims. Track the status of claims using ExpenseClam to make sure you get reimbursed!
Seamless tracking of multiple currencies.
ExpenseClam supports recording expenses in any currency. When you travel abroad, ExpenseClam uses the mobile network to detect and auto-select the local currency.
* Ad free!
* Optimised for phones, small and large tablets.
* Filter by date, payment type, category and group
* Fully configurable categories
* Monitor your outstanding expenses balance
* Backup and Restore database to SD card
Location based currency selection may not work on some CDMA phones. Internet permission is used for Google Analytics to provide anonymous usage data for improving the application.
If you have the free version of ExpenseClam installed, the paid version will copy across the data when you install it for the first time.
Droid Idol Winner- #1 App of April 2012!
I have tried to make ExpenseClam the best Expense Manager / Expense Tracker on the market. I'm always interested in feedback, so please email email@example.com if you have any problems or suggestions for the app.
- Enter your odometer entry or TAKE A PHOTO
- Record Multiple vehicles
- Record in Kilometers or Miles
- Photograph and record vehicle receipts
- Email your trip summary and itemised details (PDF or EXCEL format)
- Satisfy your TAX requirements for Business and Private usage
In a hurry? Download our GPS edition with advanced reporting features included:
to keep your records up-to-date and accurate.
Now we’re making it easy – and free. Our free to download Business Mileage
Logger app makes it simple to record your business mileage via the keypad of your
smartphone, Android or iPhone and to produce reports detailing business miles
travelled, for any date range you choose.
More from developer
** Fully Tested on the new Nexus 7 Tablet **
Pair with Nook, FBReader or another e-book reading application for a complete solution. This is not an e-book reader app.
If your Calibre server is visible on the Internet, you can even use your phone's data plan to download books. If your phone has wireless, you can download books from within your own lan regardless.
Please note - this will only display formats offered by Calibre's OPDS interface, which does not appear to include .lit files.
And, nobody needs worry about making this work within 15 minutes. If you can't get it up and running send me an email and if I can't help I'll gladly manually refund the app, just keep your Google checkout receipt.