Full functionality has been verified on the following phones:
* HTC: Thunderbolt, EVO 4G, MyTouch 4G, G2, Incredible, Desire, Legend, Bravo
* Motorola: Droid, Droid 2, Droid X
* Samsung: Galaxy S, Epic 4G, Galaxy Nexus
Here are a few professional reviews of our iPhone app Pro HDR:
"If you ever take photos using your iPhone, this app is a must-have." - Gizmodo
"Pro HDR leaps ahead of the pack... Even if you're not into HDR photography, this is one to check out." - TUAW
"Picture Perfection: Pro HDR automatically aligns and blends the images, giving you a perfectly exposed, amazing image that rivals a high-end point-and-shoot camera" - NBC Los Angeles
Thanks to Pro HDR Camera, you no longer have to choose between a blown-out sky or a hopelessly dark foreground. Bringing automatic high dynamic range photography to your Android phone for the first time ever, Pro HDR captures an image exposed for the highlights and another exposed for the shadows. It then aligns and merges the images, giving you a gorgeous HDR image up to 8 megapixels like nothing you've ever seen from such a tiny device.
Unlike fake HDR apps that merely take a single photo and reprocess it (without actually adding any new detail), Pro HDR massively extends the dynamic range of your camera and produces beautiful results that you have to see to believe. We provide a fully automatic mode, and an assisted Manual mode for those times when you wish to choose your exact exposures. Finally, you can take stunning high-res photos of all those scenes that are just too contrasty to capture in a single picture.
Not only will seasoned photographers instantly fall in love with Pro HDR, one look at our example images should convince anyone that Pro HDR represents a new era in mobile photography.
Check out our gallery here: http://www.eyeapps.com/Gallery.html
Pro HDR Camera for Android comes with these incredibly useful features:
• Automatic in-app HDR capture, where all you have to do is tap to capture
• Manual in-app photo capture, where you get to choose the exposure of each image in your HDR
• 3 Image Capture speeds to take pictures nearly instantly on phones that support it, while still compatible with older phones.
• Proprietary image alignment algorithm that precisely aligns full-size images in seconds
• Sophisticated image blending creates one beautiful output image nearly instantly
• Live-updating image adjustment sliders to perfect your HDR:
Choose the perfect brightness, contrast, saturation, warmth, and tint, or let Pro HDR automatically maximize image quality.
• Take pictures using hardware buttons (volume up/down or the shutter button if your phone has one)
• Silent capture - mute your shutter sounds for quiet capture
* Camera ZOOM
* Front Camera!
• Fullscreen image preview in portrait and landscape orientation
• Save HDR images at the full resolution of your camera.
• Efficient background processing that renders your HDRs while you keep on shooting
• Built-in HDR gallery view to peruse, share, and re-edit your HDRs
• Share your HDRs with the world with e-mail, and social networks.
• Google+ Instant Upload. Save to DCIM folder to enable!
IMPORTANT: Pro HDR Camera requires Android 2.2 or later. Pro HDR Camera works on Motorola, HTC and Samsung devices.
The exposure functions on LG phones and the Nexus S seem to be broken, so HDR functionality will likely not work (though the rest of the features will). The Nexus S doesn't truly adjust the exposure, but seems to darken or brighten the image in software.
Take better photos with your smartphone. SmugMug’s Camera Awesome, with 20+ million downloads on iOS, “actually helps you take better pictures” (TechCrunch: Best Apps of 2012). Just released on Android.
Pack your phone with pro features and get more creative control with the following standard and exclusive Android features:
• Shooting modes: Big Button (tap screen to shoot), Burst, Timer, Interval, Image Stabilization, and Panorama modes
• Composition guides: set up better shots with screen guides for horizon, rule-of-thirds, golden ratio, and more
• Face recognition and tracking: identify and track multiple faces in the shot to keep faces in perfect focus
• Resolution settings: shoot both photos and video in the resolution of your choice
• Creative Editing Tools: 100+ artistic effects, crop, rotate, and insta-edit with the “Awesomize’ button
• Selective Editing: touch to add or erase which parts of the image have filter applied
• Sharing: in addition to sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Sinaweibo, Google+, Instagram, Photobucket, Picasa, Tumblr, YouTube and Flickr, users can now share to any other services via supporting apps installed on device
• NVIDIA® Tegra® 4: Additional features on supported NVIDIA® Tegra® 4-powered devices including slow-motion video, enhanced HDR, and integrated stylus support
*Note: each feature is dependent on device support. Tap exposure points are not supported by Samsung devices or the Motorola Moto X.
WHAT OTHERS SAY:
"This app gives you so much control, it will make you wish your iPhone took raw images…the thing is just ridiculously configurable." (CNET, 2012)
"Camera Awesome is so easy to use and has so many features…you may not buy another stand-alone digital camera ever again. Furthermore, the interface is gorgeous." (LA Times, 2012)
“...by far one of the most full-powered camera apps...marks an exciting advance for smartphone cameras.” (Wall Street Journal, 2012)
“Camera Awesome is…awesome.” (Time, 2012)
Samsung Galaxy SIII, S4, Galaxy Nexus, Note 2, Note 3,
Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10,
Sony Xperia Z, HTC One, LG G2,
Motorola Droid Razr, Motorola Moto X,
Kindle Fire HDX 7", 8.9"
Powered by http://www.SmugMug.com
● All photographic parameters are adjustable and always at hand: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode, focus mode, white balance and program mode.
● DSLR-like viewfinder display: see exposure time, aperture and stops display with EV and bracketing settings, in real-time!
● Full fledged exposure bracketing: from 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stops spacing, plus custom EV shifting.
● Built-in intervalometer: make stunning timelapses (even bracketed/HDR timelapses) and time-controlled picture series.
● Program and Speed-priority modes.
● Long exposure support: take beautiful night photos and light trails with long exposure times up to 30 seconds**.
● JPEG, true 16-bit RAW in DNG format*, and lossless PNG photo capturing formats, perfect for post-processing.
● Manual shutter speed: from 1/80000 to 2", or the range available on your device*.
● All camera functions assignable to volume keys. You can adjust EV, ISO, color temperature and more using volume keys. Devices with hardware camera shutter key are also supported.
● EXIF and XMP sidecar metadata support.
● Autofocus, macro, touch-to-focus, true manual focus* and infinity focus modes. Autofocus lock feature (AF-L).
● Autoexposure (AE-L) and auto white balance (AWB-L) locks in Android 4.0+.
● In background photo and RAW developing and processing allows a smooth, uninterrupted camera operation.
● Digital zoom using multitouch pinch gesture. Also shows 35mm equivalent focal length!
● The most advanced electronic viewfinder: live RGB histogram, 10 composition grid overlays and 9 crop guides available.
● Powerful organization options: different storage locations and fully customizable file names (even with variables).
● The user interface is available in more than 30 languages.
This camera application completely avoids scene modes, instead you get full manual control over all photographic parameters, just like you do with a reflex camera, so you can ultimately control every aspect of the picture, and leave the post-processing to the computer. So after your DSLR, you will never miss a photo opportunity again, being able to capture it with the closer sensation to your DSLR as possible.
IMPORTANT: If you find a bug using the application, PLEASE, visit the web page http://www.camerafv5.com/ or write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone model name and the description of the problem, before writing a negative comment. Customer satisfaction is our priority, and we will do our best to fix the issues as soon as possible!
Connect with Camera FV-5 and stay always up to the latest information about current and future development. Visit the official website http://www.camerafv5.com, be a fan of http://www.facebook.com/CameraFV5, subscribe to http://www.twitter.com/CameraFV5 or watch tutorials at http://www.youtube.com/user/camerafv5.
* Requires Android 5.0+ and a fully compliant Camera2 implementation. Currently only LG Nexus 5 and Motorola Nexus 6.
** Requires Android 5.0+. Compatible as well on the Samsung Galaxy Camera (1 and 2), Galaxy S4 Zoom and HTC One (M8). On Android 4.4 or older, long exposures lowers picture resolution to 2 or 1 MP, depending models. The reason is explained here: http://www.camerafv5.com/faq.php#long-exposure-resolution
- Approximate location and precise location: only used for geotagging functionality (disabled by default, and requires manual GPS activation).
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage and take pictures and videos: required for the usual camera operation.
"Outstanding! This is by far my favorite camera app" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Insane how good this app is!" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Excellent !! This apps is worth 5 star and worth to buy. It so unbelievable crazy!" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"The apps is great, fast, and does an excellent job. Thanks!" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Excellent !!" "Bestest!" "Love it!" "Simply fantastic" and so on :) ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
DSLR Camera Pro is a professional camera app designed to mimic a DSLR as good as possible. It's ergonomic, powerfull & easy to use - most settings can be reached in just one tap. No fancy filters, photo frames etc. Just pure photography - that's our motto.
Here are the major features that you get:
• two-state shutter button - press to focus, release to take a shot
• moveable viewfinder - to set focus-area anywhere you want
• live histogram
• exposure compensation
• flash mode - auto, on, off, torch
• light metering mode - matrix, center-weighted, spot
• autofocus mode - single, continuous, face-detection etc.
• white balance
• drive mode: single, burst, timer etc.
• scenes - portrait, landscape etc.
• color effects
• grids: rule of thirds, golden ratio etc.
• volume keys as shutter buttons
• front-facing camera support
Please note that many features are hardware-dependent. This means they won't be available for you if your device doesn't support them.
This app is inspired by our experience with some great photo equipment, like Nikon D90 and Canon EOS 60D, Panasonic Lumix FZ-8 or even Nokia Pro Camera.
★★★★★ I love this app. I have gotten some great shots that I wouldn't of with my regular camera on my phone. - Anne Burgamy
★★★★★ I installed this app while on vacation and it captured some of the most awesome pictures, fast speed, or still shots. It's one of my all time favorite apps. - Terry Smith
This is the fastest camera app available for Android.
Fast Burst Camera is capable of taking 30 photos per second.
( on low-end devices, 5-10 photos per second is possible )
Hold shoot button for continuous burst, or tap for fast single shots.
Zero shutter lag - pictures are taken as soon as shutter button is pressed.
★ Supports flash, focus and zoom. Shutter sound can be turned of.
★ Shoot modes
- Single shot
- Full Burst
- Motion trigger
★ Built-in editor
- Add filters, frames, text and more
- Adjust brigthess and colours
- Create animated GIFS and collages
★ Great for
- sports shots
- pictures of kids or pets
- party camera
- taking a burst of pictures in an important situation, and pick the best later
- analyse your golf swing frame-by-frame
- Parkour shots
★ Tips for good burst photos
- get as much light as possible - especially when capturing things or people in motion
- keep the camera steady
- hold the shoot button for continuous bursts, and pick the good shots later
★ Support : email me at email@example.com. All mail will be answered.
I stand by my products - if you experience a problem, I'll will either fix it or refund your purchase.
Note : due to the high speed, pictures are not taken in the highest resolution possible.
Zoom and flash not available on all devices.
All-purpose, full featured camera for Android:
* HDR: bright colors and rich detail, the pictures look like a professional camera shot
* Panorama: up to 360 degrees to 100 MPix
* Multishot: Group portrait, Sequence shot, Removing unwanted objects with one click
* Night mode
* Video recording + pause
* Video and photo time lapse
* Pre-shot: pictures are taken before pressing
* Burst and Expo-bracketing
* Different kinds of focusing
* ISO option
* RAW capture (Nexus 5 with Android 5 currently)
* Focus and expo metering by separate points
+ full access to all Camera controls, settings and functions
Try our ABC Widget. Fast access to any mode from your home screen!
Forget about having dozens of camera apps. A Better Camera does everything you need.
A number of top ranked Android camera apps such as HDR Camera+, Night Camera+ and HD Panorama+ have been melted into A Better Camera to provide you with the best, all-purpose, full featured camera app.
Video has great features, such as time lapse, and can be used with focus lock, exposure lock and white balance lock!
Being open to 3rd party developers, this application aggregates the experience of Android developers community to provide you with the most complete set of the best imaging features ever!
Join us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/abettercam
We're on Google+ https://plus.google.com/112729683723267883775
Google+ users https://plus.google.com/communities/103957012133107908911
Now with 4K 16x9 video recording on the Nexus 5 running Lollipop
Snap Camera lets you take pictures and record video with a single click, no cluttered preview screen, just the two buttons you really need.
If you want to test this camera before buying, please install the trial version..
The trial version has all the features of the paid app but will only start immediately in Airplane mode.
Snap Camera has a simple, powerful user interface featuring:
* Touch to focus
* Pinch to zoom
* Swipe to review
* Long press to adjust photo settings with the photo controller.
The photo controller includes settings for:
* Colour and Contrast (if supported by the hardware).
* Silent Shutter
* Burst Mode
* Self Timer
* Stable Shot
* Panorama mode
* Flash mode
* Grid lines
* Fast picture mode
* Additional Settings
The additional settings menu gives you access to many extra settings.
* Picture and Video Size
* Scene mode
* Self Timer delay
* Burst Mode settings
* Time Lapse
* Still and Video Focus Modes
* JPEG Quality
* Scene Detection
* Video Bitrate, Format and Codec
* Audio Settings
The photo editor lets you:
* Enhance Details
* Enhance Contrast (Ambiance)
* Add colour effects
* Add a border
* Crop, Rotate, Mirror
* Add image effects
* Histogram Modification
- You can see what effects will be applied and undo an effect at any time from the history menu
- Share an image with any other app such as Facebook or Google+ by clicking on the share icon
- Create panoramas by selecting the panorama icon (Android 4.0 and above)
- Fast picture mode instantly captures photos at the preview resolution.
- Capture still snapshots during video recording (if supported)
- Use the volume buttons to focus and take a picture or zoom
- Auto torch mode for low light video recording
- Use the advanced video settings to record video in resolutions not allowed by other cameras.
- Stable shot mode only takes a photo when the camera is completely still
High Dynamic Range (HDR)
HDR is a feature that lets you take pictures of scenes with very dark and very light areas. The app takes two photos at different exposures and combines them to make one HDR photo. By default the app will save the original exposures and open an HDR editor but this behaviour can be changed from the settings menu.
See here for details of HDR:
Some features are only available on newer devices.
Camera apps are notoriously difficult to make compatible with all hardware.
Please install and test the trial version first before you buy the paid app.
Please visit our website for tips and more details about the settings and features.
There is a discussion forum here:
Please use this to report bugs, ask questions and suggest new features. Remember to say which device you have and which Android version it is running.
This app will install 2 icons in your launcher, one for the Gallery and one for the Camera. Some launchers also put the Gallery icon on your home screen.
Note that most android 4.4 devices do not allow apps to store data on an external sd card except to an area that is deleted when the app in uninstalled. From the storage location dialog, select "external sd card" to use this area. But remember that if you uninstall the app all your photos will be deleted.
To try a beta version of the app, join this Google+ group:
and click the link under "About this community"
Check out our great video to see Snap Camera in action (this shows an older version of the app).
● Simple UI with easy access to all camera features.
● Panorama mode.
● Wide Shot mode.
● Reduced Noise mode.
● Camera composition aids: grid and Fibonacci spiral.
● Real-time on-screen histogram.
● Configure volume buttons for zoom or photo capture.
● Some options cannot be changed if you use a Scene Mode other than "Auto".
● Touch-to-focus is only supported by Android 4.0+.
● This camera app does not currently support video capture.
Additional camera for Android phones with Android 2.1 and higher. It can handle recording quality and file formats.
-Zoom control by Volume control buttons.
-Autoshutter can be activated by long press onScreenShutter button.
-Camera parameters control (white balance, color effects, flash modes, focus modes, ISO and etc.)
-Video quality control ( resolution, encoder, format mp4 or 3gp, bitrate, framerate).
-Audio quality control (encoder, sampling eate, bitrate).
Warning! Not all features may work on some devices.
Email RubberBigPepper@gmail.com if you want a localization to your native language.
When error ocurres send lgCamera.log to RubberBigPepper@gmail.com
More info: http://rubberbigpepper.com/en/lgCamera
Decorate your selfie photos or picture with these beautiful frames, choose a photo from the gallery or take a photo with the camera, then apply the frame that you like and you can save the photo, share with friends or upload to social networks Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Email etc ...
- Simple and User friendly interface
- Edit photos with two finger gestures to move, Rotate, Scale Photo Create photo album instantly.
- More than 60 frames to choose
- Save photo to Device Gallery
- Post directly on facebook, twitter, instagram, path etc...
- Share edited photos by email and sms.
Take the best “Selfie Photo Frames and Editor” app for free and decorate your images with the most beautiful photo frame effects.
"HD Camera" is a camera app designed simple and intuitive.
It has useful features like the silent shutter mode that is quick and easy-to-use in any scenes, the spot AF, and the continuous AF.
- Silent shutter
- Spot focus
- Spot photometry
- Continuous AF
- Shooting Mode : Shake Reducing
- Shooting Mode : Timer
- Shooting Mode : Interval
- Continuous shooting
- Effect settings
- Zoom adjustment
- Exposure adjustment
- White balance settings
- Scene settings
- Photo quality settings
- Add GPS info
- Photo size settings
- ISO settings
- Anti-Banding settings
- Save Settings (Phone/microSD)
- Theme Color settings
- Scan QR Code
The permission that is used for the "HD Camera" is absolutely not be used for any purpose other than to implement the application functions.
Permission items and the purpose of use are as follows.
[Device & app history]
When the display orientation is switching, then it is used in order to restart after obtaining the information that the application itself has been already finished.
It is used when the GPS informations are granted to the photos you shoot.
It is used to save taken photos.
It is used to take pictures.
Spot Auto Focus, Spot metering, Continuous Autofocus, Effect, Flash, ISO sensitivity setting, Anti Flicker setting ...these are compatible with most terminals but there are also some that does not support them.
The Effect will not be reflected while using the front camera.
There are some terminals that are not supporting the White balance setting and some of the Scene settings.
[Notes to every HD Camera users]
If the app crashes , please send the crash report.
If there is no report , we are not able to notice that a crash occurs at a particular terminal.
We will do the fix update immediately on report arrived.
If you have any bug reports, comments, requests or questions, please contact us from the "bug reports and opinions" that is in the application.
Due to a matter on the system, we can not replay you in the review section of Google Play. We are very sorry but please contact us by e-mail. Thanks.
SHOOT PERFECT SHOTS
Shoot stunning photos and videos with unique live filters! Just swipe to change a filter before or after shooting, just as you like. Adjust the Clarity by sliding up and down.
MAKE COOLEST COLLAGES
Shoot live or create collages from existing photos! Its easier than ever!
ADD TEXT AND EFFECTS
Edit your photos or add text with beautiful styles. Adjust the text size and position with fingers.
BEST SELFIES WITH AUTO MODE
Camu's auto mode shoots when no movement visible. So, when you are ready, just stay put and Camu automatically takes the picture.
AMAZING SUPER FOCUS
Use the super-focus to get the highest quality depth-of-field to your images.
This Emoji Camera Sticker Maker photo app is so easy to use yet it's also FREE & FULL OF FUN.
Express your smiley emoji photos to your loved ones, close friends, relatives, brothers, sisters, colleagues, parents, clients or anyone you like by using and applying these beautiful Free more than 800 Emoji Smiley Camera Sticker Maker Photo Apps.
Choose the Emoji (Smileys, Nature, Objects, Places, Symbols) from gallery and send the photos immediately online or offline.
Its absolutely free!
1. Download Emoji Camera Sticker Maker app anywhere.
2. Very easy to use.
3. Share the camera or gallery photo with emoji by any social media application you have.
***HOW TO USE***
1. At 'EMOJI CAM' tab, tap 'Open' to take photo with 'Camera' or choose photo from 'Gallery'
2. Tap on 'Mask' and 'Choose...' your favourite Emoji. You may adjust its transparency ('Alfa'), double tap on the emoji to enlarge, pinch to enlarge/reduce/rotate. After finish adjustment, tap 'Mask' and 'Apply' to make it permanent. You may add multiple Emojis or delete it.
3. Optionally you can adjust the photo 'Effect' for 'Grey', 'Color' or 'Sepia'.
4. When finish, tap on 'Send'. You may save to 'Gallery' or 'Share via apps'. Select your favourite apps for example: "Share via Whatsapp / WeChat / Line / Telegram" or "Email" or "Facebook / Twitter"
#emojicamerastickermaker #emoji #camera #sticker #maker #emojicamera #emojisticker #emojimaker #smiley #smileyphoto #emojiphoto #photo
-Browse your photos in your camera using your Device
-Check the file details including date, size, resolution and file type.
-Create albums to organize your photos.
-Sort and filter the photos within the albums.
Camera51 invites you to start taking photos like a professional. It utilizes photography principles used by professional photographers and artists and applies this vast knowledge base in a fun and intuitive interface.
All you have to do is place the smartphone icon in the "Aim-Box" and BAM! you've got yourself a photo that looks like a million bucks.
• Auto framing / auto composition technology: Identifies and automatically selects the main objects and lines of the photo to determine real time framing guidance.
• Perfect selfie: snap the ultimate selfie whether by yourself or in a group with the front-facing camera.
• Manual object selection: Users have the option to manually select an object by just tapping the screen, to determine framing guidance, focus, and exposure.
• Multi object selection: Allows users to select up to three different objects of interest per photo.
• Peripheral object alert: Enables the app to notify you of prominent objects that may interfere with your frame boundaries.
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Camera51
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/Camera_51