Tookki is a sustainable cityguide that helps you reduce your ecological footprint during your leisure time and city trips.
In a few clicks, you can find an eco-friendly hotel, an organic restaurant, a slow-fashion shop, a green activity or a zero emission means of transportation, that are aware of the environment and local populations.
After Paris, you can now discover our first addresses in Lyon, Bordeaux and Marseille. Other places are in the pipeline and will be posted soon, to unable you to (re)discover your city or prepare your next city break.
If you are downtown, do not hesitate to share your addresses. You will make green tourists and other eco-friendly people happier than ever.
IN A FEW WORDS...
Tookki is an intuitive, detailed and collaborative mobile app for a simplified responsible tourism and an eco-lifestyle:
• RESPONSIBLE: With a validated and tested content in respect of at least one of our 5 criteria of selection
• COMMUNITY: Share your own addresses moderated and checked by our team
• EASY: get inspired and find with a few clicks local & responsible offers
1. We established simple selection criteria to better decrypt the places and initiatives valued by Tookki: environmental, local, fair, solidarity and organic. We test the places and meet the founders if it's possible.
2. City does not often rhyme with sustainable development in people's mind. And so they are overflowing with unknown and numerous addresses. We want to open urban tourists' mind to a new way for visiting and traveling.
3. We wish everyone to become an actor: our community platform will help to share its genuine and respectful experiences.