Enable 2-step verification to protect your account from hijacking by adding another layer of security. With 2-step verification signing in will require a code generated by the Google Authenticator app in addition to your account password.
Start by visiting accounts.google.com/SmsAuthConfig
* Generates codes even in airplane mode!
* Support for multiple accounts
* Support for multiple languages
It generates temporary auth codes only accessible on users' mobile devices and makes them required for entry. Even if passwords are compromised, AlterEgo blocks account access unless the user has the temporary auth code.
Scan a QR code and Unfurlr traces its path, so you know whether or not it’s safe before visiting the underlying web site.
We gather all the technical details and content from the link, without loading that content into your mobile browser.
* Features *
- Scan a QR code and view a security report
- Automatically check for a link you've copied to your clipboard so it can be checked
- Email security report
The Authy app generates secure 2 step verification tokens on your device. It help’s you protect your account from hackers and hijackers by adding an additional layer of security.
Why Authy is the best multi factor authentication app:
- Secure Cloud Backups:
Did you lose your device and got locked out of all of your accounts? Authy provides secure cloud encrypted backups so you will never lose access to your tokens again. We use the same algorithm banks and the NSA use to protect their information.
- Multi Device Synchronization:
Are your re-scanning all your QR codes just to add them to your tablet and smartphone? With authy you can simply add devices to your account and all of your 2fa tokens will automatically synchronize.
Still waiting for an SMS to arrive? do you travel constantly and lose access to your accounts? Authy generates secure tokens offline from the safety of your Android device, this way you can authenticate securely even when in airplane mode.
- All of your accounts:
We support most major multifactor authentication accounts including Facebook, Dropbox, Amazon, Gmail, and thousands of other providers. We also support 8 digit tokens.
- Protect your bitcoins:
Authy is the preferred two factor authentication solution to protect your bitcoin wallet. We are the default 2fa provider for trusted companies like Coinbase, CEX.IO, BitGo and many others.
- What is two factor authentication?
"Two-factor authentication is one of the best things you can do to make sure your accounts don't get hacked" - LifeHacker
Are you a fan of Authy?
- Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/authy
- Like us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/authysec
- Official webiste: https://www.authy.com/
FreeOTP works with many of the great online services you already use, including Google, Facebook, Evernote, GitHub and many more! FreeOTP also may work for your private corporate security if they implement the standardized TOTP or HOTP protocols. This includes great enterprise solutions like FreeIPA.
FreeOTP is open source and free software! Licensed under the Apache 2.0 license, you can obtain the source code for FreeOTP at https://fedorahosted.org/freeotp for review or modification. Contributions are welcome!
Checkout our premium app "HiddenEye Plus", which has a host of new features
* Enable screen security lock on your phone.
* Install and launch the app "HiddenEye"
* Set the Security Status to ON.
* Activate the device admin for Hidden Eye and that's it. You are now ready for the action.
HOW TO UNINSTALL ?
* Set the Security Status to "OFF"
* Uninstall the app now.
Sync with Dropbox
All the images that are captured is stored in "HiddenEye" folder within the DCIM folder on your phone. If you have configured Dropbox to sync your Photos folder, then Hiddeneye pictures will also be synced with your dropbox account.
Android detects failed attempts ONLY if passcode has atleast 4 letters or points, so as HiddenEye
This app may not work on all devices, you will need to just try it out and see if it works for your device. Email me if it doesn't work on your device. Does not take pictures on Nexus devices
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR ISSUES ON THE COMMENT SECTION AS I CANNOT REACH YOU FOR ANY CLARIFICATIONS. EMAIL YOUR ISSUES TO "email@example.com" BEFORE LEAVING IT ON THE COMMENT SECTION.
Like our Facebook page to stay connected to updates on HiddenEye and other exciting products that we are working on.
Worried that your phone does not have front camera. With HiddenEye, now you can know the someone has tried to snoop into your phone. You can also trigger sound if someone is trying to unlock your phone with wrong password thrice. You will see a place holder image instead of a real picture. If you have a front camera, then you will see the real picture of the intruder.
Once you unlock your phone, you will be shown the photographs of the people who tried unlocking your phone in your absence. Sounds interesting ! Try it and let us know if you have any suggestion to improve it further.
CAMERA = Uses the front camera to picture the intruder.
VIBRATE = Notification Alert generated when wrong password is entered.
INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE = Needs to display Ads on the app.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE:Store captured images on the phone, so that its available for you to sync to Dropbox.
Protect your phone with the West Coast Labs certified NQ Mobile Security & Antivirus--Remove Malware, Spyware & Viruses and Stay Away from Phone Hacking. Download for FREE now!
Protect your android phone and tablet with NQ Mobile Security & Antivirus from virus, malware, spyware, trojans and phone hacking. Download NQ Mobile Security for Phone Protection, features including: antivirus, anti-harassment, privacy protection, phone locator, data backup, safe browsing and traffic monitoring for your Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, HTC One X, HTC One S, LG Optimus, Motorola Droid Razr Maxx, Huawei etc.
Supported languages are:
Spanish / Portuguese (Brazil) / Russian / French / German / Korean / Traditional & Simplified Chinese / Japanese / Arabic / Vietnamese / English / Italian
1. Call &SMS Blocker: Block spam SMS and harassing calls
- Protect yourself against unwanted calls & texts.
- Set up your phone to filter out blacklisted number(s) or anyone who’s not in your contacts.
- Intercepted calls & texts can be easily viewed in the app.
- Choose to only get calls & texts from the contacts you whitelist.
2. Intruder Alert (PREMIUM): Take photos of intruders and send to your registered email.
- Intruder Alert helps you find your missing phone. Activate Anti-theft feature by remotely locking your lost phone, and it will automatically take a photo of anyone attempting to unlock your phone with an incorrect password. (Front facing camera required.)
-The intruder’s photo will then be sent to your registered email address
--Anti Virus & Security Protection--
--Antivirus: blocks viruses, malware, spyware and trojans, and uninstalls malicious apps to protect your phone.
--Scan and detect threats: scan every installed apps.
--Make sure you are protected from the latest threats by downloading the latest virus database update (premium)
--Safe browsing: NQ web shield protects you from phishing, fraud, harmful sites and malware to ensure safe web-surfing.
Automatic virus database update (premium)
Anti-eavesdropping protection (premium): scan and alarm if spyware is installed on your phone
Safe online banking (premium): protects mobile payment and transactions on your phone
--Traffic monitoring: provides real-time updates on data usage to ensure you don't go over your monthly package limits
--Provides report on traffic usage trends and statistics over the past 30 days and apps’ traffic consumption ranking.
--Privacy protection: monitors apps’ access to your private data like contacts, location, SMS messages & identity info without your permission, and uninstall untrustworthy apps.
--Device optimization: ensures your Android phone is running at top speed by closing apps/killing tasks that run in the background without your knowledge
--Backup & Restore--
--Can run on different operating systems including iOS, Android, BlackBerry or Nokia phone and easily transfer your backup data among those platforms through a free account at NQ Space website (i.nq.com).
--Find Your Phone---
--Remote phone tracking and location: Find your lost or stolen phone from NQ Space website (i.nq.com).
--Get an alert when there is an SIM card change on your phone.
Anti-theft feature (premium): allow you access to your lost phone to lock it, activate a loud alarm and completely wipe your personal data remotely.
For more news about free apps & mobile security updates, please visit our Blog http://www.nq.com/blog/.
Follow NQ Mobile on Twitter & Facebook to get instant updates on mobile security & productivity news.
Other apps from NQ Mobile include: Android Booster, Call Blocker, NQ Mobile Vault & Super Task Killer.
Tips: This app may be incompatible with the following apps: Norton, Lookout, AVG, ALYac, Dr.Web, Antivirus Free, Trend Micro, McAfee, Kaspersky, F-secure.
• Securely stores your passwords in an encrypted Vault that only you can access
• Built-in browser automatically stores and fills your information for one-click logins
• Saves addresses and credit cards for automatic form filling
• Helps you create strong, unique passwords with a built-in password generator
• Stores frequent flyer numbers and other secure notes
• Secure mobile PIN lets you access your Vault even faster from your Android device
• Prevents phishing and malicious sites from capturing your keystrokes
• Shows you if a website is safe before you visit it with Norton Safe Web
NOTE: Existing Identity Safe users for PC and Mac will have to move the local password Vault to the cloud in order to access saved logins from your Android device. Don't worry, storing your Vault in the cloud is secure, free, and easy.
After initial login, your passwords and other data are available even when you’re offline.
KEEP YOUR PASSWORDS SAFE
Keeping your information safe is a lot easier than you may think. A password manager (also referred to as “password vault” or “password keeper”) will help lock down your accounts and save you from having to enter your login credentials every time you sit down at your computer. All of your logins and passwords are stored in a single, secure place. Password managers also keep your data secure by enabling you to use passwords that are as difficult to crack as they are to remember.
Whether you’re at home or the office, use passwords for your online accounts that are both strong and unique. Hackers have managed to penetrate the defenses of major websites, and will try your compromised information on hundreds of other popular sites, hoping that you used the same credentials more than once.
TRUST NORTON BY SYMANTEC
Founded in 1982, Symantec is the global leader in providing security, storage, and systems management solutions. In an information-driven world, consumers, small businesses, and large global organizations rely on Symantec to secure and manage their data.
Norton is our flagship brand for Antivirus, Malware, and Internet Security Protection for mobile phones, tablets, laptops, and desktop computers. With more than 23 years of experience, trust Norton to keep your personal data safe.
NORTON MOBILE SECURITY (RECOMMENDED) For maximum protection, install Norton Mobile Security. Protect your Android from theft, malware and viruses. Locate your lost or stolen device.
Download Norton Mobile Security at http://NortonApps.com/security.
NORTON FAMILY (RECOMMENDED)
Help your kids enjoy their connected world safely Norton Family. Teach your kids healthy online habits and help them avoid unsuitable web content, inappropriate mobile apps and other online risks.
Download Norton Family at http://NortonApps.com/family.
Symantec respects the privacy of our users and carefully safeguards personal data.
For more information: http://www.norton.com/mobile-privacy-policy
+++ Remove free app first +++
+++ IMPORTANT +++:
1. You should DISABLE "Use wireless networks" options in Location settings of your phone to avoid an issue with keeping faked location even AFTER STOPPING AND UNINSTALLING THE APP.
2. Disabling real GPS sensor is not necessary
3. ROOTED users - please take a look at the FAQ to find instruction how to find apk file
4. For Android 4.4 you should move apk to /system/priv-app/ instead of /system/app/
Free app description:
Teleport your phone to any place in the world with two clicks! This app sets up fake GPS location so every other app in your phone belives you are there!
- History list with editable capacity
- Favorites list with unlimited capacity and edit/delete/reorder options
- Autostart on boot option (requires RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED permission)
- Can be used without MOCK_LOCATIONS enabled if moved to /system/app. See FAQ for details please
- Work with Ingress on most devices. ROOT access is a must because you should move apk to /system/app folder. I can't guarantee that it will work with your device so CHECK IT ASAP AFTER PURCHASING - you have only 15 MINUTES TO REFUND according with Google Play refund policy.
If you find any issue - please feel free to contact me
Some of the features:
- G-Sensor Mode - move around by tilting your smartphone
- The location can be chosen on a map or via GPS coordinates
- Teleport and movement-function (Simulation of smartphone-movement with arbitrary speed)
- Routes (routes can be easily created and either “walked” once or repeatedly)
- Randomized positions
- Save, load, import or export positions and routes
- Background-service (the process of moving occurs in the background, even if another app is active)
- Works as a normal app without root-rights (mock positions in developing options activated) or as system-app without the developer-option
How does it work?
1. Activate “Allow mock locations” in the developer-options
2. Start using the app
1. Install the app as a system-app (“mock locations” not required)
2. Start using the app
This application is designed for developers who want to test other location-dependent functions. I am not in charge of caused damages during installation or use of the application and do not assume any liability.
In case of bugs, requests or other questions feel free to contact me!
Please visit my support forum for more information: forum.apps-madeingermany.de
Many devices and carriers are supported but we are adding more all the time. If you would like a specific device or carrier added, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will research the requested device as soon as possible.
Note that Google does some fairly advanced carrier-based filtering for some networks and we have not yet reversed engineered all of their filter parameters. Sending us device dumps from the "Device Details" screen helps immensely, as does sending us examples of apps that are known to be filtered.
To see the app in action, try spoofing a Verizon seach for Skype and then an AT&T search for Skype and note the differences.
Our first version supports a few dozen carriers in 13 countries, 26 locales, 14 Android versions, and 7 device manufacturers.
We've got some interesting enhancements planned for MarketSpoofer in the future as well, so watch this space!
Starting from 2.1.0
THE PRO VERSION NOW IS ONLY A KEY. TO HAVE THE FULL APP UNLOCKED YOU MUST INSTALL THIS FREE VERSION AND BUY AND INSTALL THE KEY;
This is only a key needed for unlock the pro features in the Network Switch alert main app.
When you install this automatically all pro features will be unlocked.
Main app here:
With Authenticator Plus you can seamlessly sync and manage all your 2-step enabled accounts in phones / tablet / kindle.
• Sync Across Devices - seamlessly access and open accounts from you phone, tablet or Amazon Kindle
• Android Wear Support - view all your PINs in Android watch
• Automatic backup / restore - accounts are automatically backed up to cloud (Google Drive or Dropbox) and can be restored easily
• Secure - 256-bit AES encryption and PIN lock for additional security
• Advanced security - hardware backed encryption protects your account even in rooted devices
• Organize - group accounts with categories and re-order frequently used accounts to top
• Personalize - change themes and displays account logos for easier lookup
• Import from Google Authenticator - accounts can be imported from Google Authenticator in rooted devices
• WinAuth support - works with WinAuth (https://winauth.com/)
Technical Details - http://design.authenticatorplus.com
Help Docs - http://help.authenticatorplus.com
Beta Channel - http://beta.authenticatorplus.com
You have to allow mock locations under Settings -> Applications -> Development
(rooted phones can spoof location with mock locations disabled, move the app to /system/app to get that)
Pro version available on the Market, with more features!