With Authenticator Plus you can seamlessly sync and manage all your 2-step enabled accounts in phones / tablet / kindle.
• Sync Across Devices - seamlessly access and open accounts from you phone, tablet or Amazon Kindle
• Android Wear Support - view all your PINs in Android watch
• Automatic backup / restore - accounts are automatically backed up to cloud (Google Drive or Dropbox) and can be restored easily
• Secure - 256-bit AES encryption and PIN lock for additional security
• Advanced security - hardware backed encryption protects your account even in rooted devices
• Organize - group accounts with categories and re-order frequently used accounts to top
• Personalize - change themes and displays account logos for easier lookup
• Import from Google Authenticator - accounts can be imported from Google Authenticator in rooted devices
• WinAuth support - works with WinAuth (https://winauth.com/)
Technical Details - http://design.authenticatorplus.com
Help Docs - http://help.authenticatorplus.com
Beta Channel - http://beta.authenticatorplus.com
Enable 2-step verification to protect your account from hijacking by adding another layer of security. With 2-step verification signing in will require a code generated by the Google Authenticator app in addition to your account password.
Start by visiting accounts.google.com/SmsAuthConfig
* Generates codes even in airplane mode!
* Support for multiple accounts
* Support for multiple languages
The Authy app generates secure 2 step verification tokens on your device. It help’s you protect your account from hackers and hijackers by adding an additional layer of security.
Why Authy is the best multi factor authentication app:
- Secure Cloud Backups:
Did you lose your device and got locked out of all of your accounts? Authy provides secure cloud encrypted backups so you will never lose access to your tokens again. We use the same algorithm banks and the NSA use to protect their information.
- Multi Device Synchronization:
Are your re-scanning all your QR codes just to add them to your tablet and smartphone? With authy you can simply add devices to your account and all of your 2fa tokens will automatically synchronize.
Still waiting for an SMS to arrive? do you travel constantly and lose access to your accounts? Authy generates secure tokens offline from the safety of your Android device, this way you can authenticate securely even when in airplane mode.
- All of your accounts:
We support most major multifactor authentication accounts including Facebook, Dropbox, Amazon, Gmail, and thousands of other providers. We also support 8 digit tokens.
- Protect your bitcoins:
Authy is the preferred two factor authentication solution to protect your bitcoin wallet. We are the default 2fa provider for trusted companies like Coinbase, CEX.IO, BitGo and many others.
- What is two factor authentication?
"Two-factor authentication is one of the best things you can do to make sure your accounts don't get hacked" - LifeHacker
Are you a fan of Authy?
- Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/authy
- Like us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/authysec
- Official webiste: https://www.authy.com/
FreeOTP works with many of the great online services you already use, including Google, Facebook, Evernote, GitHub and many more! FreeOTP also may work for your private corporate security if they implement the standardized TOTP or HOTP protocols. This includes great enterprise solutions like FreeIPA.
FreeOTP is open source and free software! Licensed under the Apache 2.0 license, you can obtain the source code for FreeOTP at https://fedorahosted.org/freeotp for review or modification. Contributions are welcome!
Each time you wish to connect to your account in one of our games (DOFUS and WAKFU) or websites launch the Ankama Authenticator on your mobile device. Choose the account to log in and touch “unlock”. These simple steps will allow you to input your login details during 30 seconds in order to connect. Once this delay is over, nobody will be able to access your account.
To activate your authenticator, follow the steps below:
- Take the time to check the tutorial when the app is launched for the first time.
- To protect one (or several) Ankama accounts with the Authenticator, input the login details of the account, the secret answer as well as the safety code received by e-mail.
Simple and efficient, you can now play without any risks!
In case of issues, please visit our Authenticator FAQ: https://support.ankama.com/hc/en-us/sections/200297533
Warning: the application requires an internet connection (Wi-Fi or mobile network) in order to work.
Once configured, 2-step authentication protects your account by requiring both your password and an additional code, thus adding an extra layer of security. The app will generate these codes for you in a convenient way, straight on your smartphone or tablet, without the need for Internet connection. Sophos Authenticator works not only with a Sophos account, but also with accounts from Google, Dropbox, Facebook, Github and all the other providers who implement authentication in this standardized way.
- Can generate both time-based (TOTP) and counter-based (HOTP) codes
- Add an account the real easy way by scanning a QR code with your device camera or by manual input
- Great flexibility: the time-step for TOTP accounts can be any number of seconds and is not limited to 30 seconds
- The possibility to specify the desired time-step (TOTP case) or counter (HOTP case) when manually adding a new account
- Generated codes can be 6 to 8 digits wide
- No Internet/Network connection needed, everything happens offline
- Copy any generated code to clipboard for easy and fast access
NOTE: Root required
This adds ability to import accounts from Google Authenticator.
Requirement for Google Authenticator import :
[✔] Authenticator - [ https://play.google.com/apps/com.mufri.authenticatorplus ]
[✔] Google Authenticator
[✔] Rooted device
[✔] This plugin
NOTE: This app can be uninstalled safely after you have imported the accounts from Google Authenticator
Garena Authenticator will generate authentication codes directly on your Android Phone without the need for a network connection.
- Support for automatic account linking by scanning QR code
- Support for time-based authentication code generation
- Support for multiple accounts linking on the same device
To use your Garena Authenticator, you will need to have 2-step authentication enabled on your Garena Account and then link your Garena Account to your Garena Authenticator.
You can use it without a SmartWatch too, if you want a trusted open-source Authenticator. Formerly known as SmartWatch2 Authenticator free.
Donate a beer: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=QMXTD89BWM3DN
Use it for websites like google.com and github.com to enable 2 way Authentification to make login more secure.
Just enable it on your account and add it to this app, so you can always view it on your Smartwatch without the hassle of pulling your phone out of your pocket, unlock, start Authenticatorapp, view code and put it back.
Also this version have no Internet-Permission for all the paranoid people out there :) so no data can be send from your device to 3rd Parties.
It's tested and fully working on SmartWatch 2 and should also work on LiveView.
Any Security concerns? Just checkout all source-code on Github (see Websitelink on bottom)
If you want to donate some money for coffee (i don't like beer :D)
buy the donate version (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dlka.android.apps.authenticator2donate) or donate at PayPal https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=QMXTD89BWM3DN
I'm open to feature requests and bug reports. Drop an email to The1andONLYdave@googlemail.com for more. Thanks!
This is NOT the official Google published Google Authenticator, it can be found at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.authenticator2 but without SmartWatch features.
Any feature suggestions please email me or fork the code and do it yourself :)
Counter based accounts do not work, but this shouldn't affect most users
Original description below....
Enable 2-step verification to protect your account from hijacking.
Google Authenticator generates 2-step verification codes on your phone.
With 2-step verification, you can choose to add an additional layer of security for your Google Account by signing in with both a code generated by this application in addition to your password.
* Automatic setup via QR code
* Support for multiple accounts
* Support for multiple languages
To use this app, you need to first enable 2-step verification on your Google Account by visiting your Account Settings page.
https://support.google.com/accounts/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1066447 for instructions on how to setup two factor auth
Smart Connect™ extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Source code available: http://code.google.com/r/vinblau-google-auth-smart-watch/
Forked from dgAuthenticator w/SmartWatch for adding Smart Watch 2 Support (https://code.google.com/r/vinblau-google-auth-smart-watch/source/browse)
It generates temporary auth codes only accessible on users' mobile devices and makes them required for entry. Even if passwords are compromised, AlterEgo blocks account access unless the user has the temporary auth code.
Scan a QR code and Unfurlr traces its path, so you know whether or not it’s safe before visiting the underlying web site.
We gather all the technical details and content from the link, without loading that content into your mobile browser.
* Features *
- Scan a QR code and view a security report
- Automatically check for a link you've copied to your clipboard so it can be checked
- Email security report
The RIFT Mobile Authenticator is an optional application that provides an additional layer of authentication for your Trion account and helps prevent unauthorized account usage. Every time you launch RIFT, you will use the RIFT Mobile Authenticator to generate a unique serial code to enter into the login screen in addition to your password.
Using the RIFT Mobile Authenticator is easy:
* Load the app onto your mobile device
* Follow the in-app directions to connect the app to your Trion Account
* Sign in to RIFT with a more secure account
In addition to enhanced security, linking the RIFT Mobile Authenticator to your account will earn you the in-game title “The Ironclad.”
NOTE: Please contact Trion Customer Service before removing or reinstalling the RIFT Mobile Authenticator. The Mobile Authenticator must be removed from your account at the account level. If you uninstall or reinstall the Mobile Authenticator before contacting Customer Service, the Authenticator will still be enabled for your RIFT account, and you will not be able to log in to the game.
NOTE: An Internet connection is required for use. For more information about the RIFT Mobile Authenticator, visit www.RIFTgame.com/authenticator
**** First try HiddenEye free version to check if it works fine on your phone ****
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR ISSUES ON THE COMMENT SECTION AS I CANNOT REACH YOU FOR ANY CLARIFICATIONS. EMAIL YOUR ISSUES TO "firstname.lastname@example.org" BEFORE LEAVING IT ON THE COMMENT SECTION.
HiddenEye Plus version contains,
* New User Interface with Holo theme.
* Ad free version. No advertisements to distract you.
* Swipe to navigate across the pictures.
* Emails you the pictures automatically to your email address along with the location.
* Location aware app that shows your phone location on the map.
* Pick your favorite tone to play when 3 failed unlock attempts happen.
* Allows you to delete individual pictures.
* Larger image preview with swipe navigation.
* Dropbox Sync: Images stored in HiddenEyePlus folder within DCIM.Turn on photo sync in dropbox to sync these pictures.
Hidden Eye featured in several tech reviews,
HOW TO USE?
* Enable screen security lock on your phone.
* Install and launch the app "HiddenEye Plus"
* Set the Security Status to ON.
* Activate the device admin for HiddenEye Plus and that's it. You are now ready for the action.
* Ensure that "email@example.com" is added to your safe sender list and in your email client to receive emails from Hidden Eye Plus.
HOW TO UNINSTALL ?
* Set the Security Status to "OFF"
* Uninstall the app
This application may not work on all devices, you will need to just try it out and see if it works for your device. Email me if it doesn't work on your device
CAMERA = Uses the front camera to picture the intruder.
VIBRATE = Notification Alert generated when wrong password is entered.
INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE = Required to send out email.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE:Store captured images on the phone, so that its available for you to sync to Dropbox.
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION,ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION = Retrieve location of your device and email it to you.
Storing the credentials on a YubiKey NEO ensures that your credentials are safe, even if your phone is compromised.
It also makes it easy to move between multiple Android devices.
NOTE: This app was previously known as YubiOATH. The name has been changed to Yubico Authenticator.
THIS PLUGIN IS NO LONGER REQUIRED. SYNC FUNCTIONALITY IS INCLUDED IN MAIN APP.
This app is still online only for backward compatibility with older app version.
Authenticator Plus - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mufri.authenticatorplus
☆ ☆ ☆
This app adds seamless sync to Authenticator Plus.
This app uses Internet permission to sync data and submit crash logs.
How do you support sync across devices?
We use Dropbox to sync across devices, if you don't have an account signup here - https://db.tt/fIfRMX7
Why do we need separate Sync Plugin App?
To provide sense of trust, we don't connect to intetnet from Authenticator Plus[we don't have INTERNET permission too], interested users who needs seamless sync need use our sync plugin.
Other ways to Sync without Sync plugin?
There are plenty of ways to backup and sync data, few are
1. Use our inbuilt Backup/Restore menu under Settings
2. Use 3rd party apps like Titanium Backup / Carbon to backup and sync
3. Use this script https://gist.github.com/ccjeng/5175340#file-gistfile1-sh
How secure is my data?
Your data is safe with *YOU*. Your data is encrypted with the master password using 256-bit AES.