Free Version: With this, you can try whether your setup would also work with the paid version of the app. Therefore, this version is very limited and only features the display of your current speed.
Important information for testing this app:
* make sure no other device is connected to your board
- if another device was connected to your board, please disconnect it and restart your board
* allow some time for the Bluetooth LE device inquiry. Close the inquiry process and start over, when your device does not show up in the list
* the watch may disconnect during the ride. Reasons for this include
- poor antenna performance of your watch model
- instability of the OneWheel firmware
Android Wear 2.0 stand-alone app for connecting to the Onewheel and the newer OneWheel+ board manufactured by FutureMotion Inc.
This app is not suited to completely replace the official Onewheel app as it is not possible/intended to perform configurations of the Onewheel board with this app.
Furthermore, this free version of the app is intended to be used as a basic connection test, that is capable of only displaying the current speed when riding the board. Please use this before you buy the Pro-Version, which can be found here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.toothr.oww
The Android Wear 2.0 app connects to the board and displays important information (battery percentage, speed) to the rider. As this is a standalone app for wear, there is no corresponding app needed on the phone.
toothR - the developer of this app - is not responsible for any damage that results from using this app.
toothR is not affiliated in any way with Futuremotion Inc.