All HD images are displayed in album with zoom facility such that you can put them to best use.
The design images can be zoomed in and out, and can also be added to Favorites, Set-as-Wallpaper and Photo Sharing.
Wishing you all a Happy Diwali.
- Set image as wallpaper
- Share photos
- All kind of mobiles and tablets support
• Main Features
- Simple and straightforward User Interface
- A number of beautiful fonts
- Type any languages and symbols
- Text size and spacing controls
- Font size variation based on finger speed
- Various color selections (preset, color wheel and random colors)
- Import photo and draw on it
- Background color
- Zooming and panning with two fingers
- Undo and redo
- Save to photos and share via email, twitter and facebook
- Export options (transparent background)
• Join our Facebook Page to keep updated with all the latest news!
Our goal is to let you create pixel arts as easy as possible.
Why choose Pixel Art Builder:
- You draw on grids rather than real pixels. It's easy to change size.
- Export your art is super easy via email, file, Dropbox, etc.
- User interface is very simple and easy to use.
- Shape tools are powerful!
- And finally, it's FREE!
- Export image with/without grids
- Dynamic size adjustment on export
- Save/open in .pab file
- Save to .png file
- Export .png file via Email/Dropbox/etc.
- Paint Bucket
- Line drawer
- Square drawer
- Circle drawer
- Eyedropper (To pick colour at specific location)
- Move/zoom function
- Lighten/Darken tool
- Color wheel
- Undo/redo function
An easy-to-use drawing app to help you create wonderful digital paintings.
3 Separate modes :
▶ Trace - Draw over more than 50 artistic templates
▶ Dotted - Join the dots to create beautiful pictures with 50 presets
▶ Draw - Create your original creation on a blank canvas
▶ Simple brush tool to help you smoothly sketch with an easy size adjustment feature
▶ Play with the opacity slider for giving shades & transparency to your art
▶ Create your own custom color and apply
▶ MultiLayer feature to help you organize your work
▶ Handy straight line tool
▶ Unique horizontal and vertical drawing tool for mirror effects
Upgrade to the Pro Version and get
▶ Ad free UI!
▶ More than 200 templates
▶ At 50% discount
▶ Users having problems with the app, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it for you :)
▶ User creations are being saved at the device resolution and will vary, high resolution saving is WIP
USERS OF DUNGEON SKETCH - This is a new version of the application that will install alongside the old one! We have included an import function for your old data. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Dungeon Sketch is a lo-fi tactical combat map for tabletop roleplaying games such as Dungeons and Dragons. This is meant to replace the whiteboard or graph paper that sits in the middle of a gaming table.
The application provides a vector drawing utility, and a collection of images to use as tokens representing players, monsters, or anything else. There is nothing specific to a particular roleplaying system.
This is a HUGE update to the original Dungeon Sketch, with lots of bug fixes and new features. Check out the "What's New" section!
* Three layers to draw on: a background, hidden notes for the game master (put your traps there!), and temporary annotations such as spell effects.
* Lots of intuitive draw tools to support any sort of map you want to draw.
* Fog of War: Set up a map ahead of time and reveal it to your players room-by-room.
* Import your own images to use as tokens in the game, or choose from a large library of provided tokens.
* Manage, tag, and filter tokens, so you can easily drop them in as you play.
* Save and load maps, so you can prepare your game ahead of time.
* Color themes ranging from classic whiteboard and graph paper to more thematic colored backdrops.
* Rectangular and Hex Grids.
New features in this play store re-launch include:
* Import background images
* Better support for free-form notes on the GM Notes layer
* Better token library, with support for nested tags
* Chromecast a view of the map to your TV, so the entire table can follow along
* Support for phones as well as tablets
* Material Design
* Lots of bugfixes and performance improvements!
Dungeon Sketch is Free, Open Source software. Visit the application website to browse the code, and please consider contributing!
If anything is broken, please email me in addition to writing a review! Simply writing a review severely limits my ability to follow up on issues.
Once you create your beautiful picture save it as PNG or JPG to your phone, it will immediately show in your gallery. Use it as a background or share it with friends!
If you have time, comment and rate the application, but most of all have fun with it!
It is also very useful for a sprite builder especially in pixel style :)
Drawing Paper is a painting application designed from scratch for the Android based phones. Pick up a Pad and Start drawing on the Drawing Paper.
Featuring an advanced color picker, Eraser, Undo, Redo, Brush with a simple yet deep interface, it is a powerful tool for creating original artwork on your Android Phone.
Doodle as much as you want and create amazing art and Wow your friends and family.
Many of the feature include but not limited to:
1. Color Picker to change colors.
2. Choose Brush Width.
4. Smooth line draw and Circle/Point art.
7. Record Video and Play with Media control's like First, Last, Previous, Next
8. Save and share your art as images.
Share your art through email, facebook, Google+, twitter with your friends and family.
Create amazing art with an amazing drawing application.
SketchBook now offers three membership levels, so you can choose the plan that’s right for you. SketchBook membership is supported across platforms - existing members automatically unlock advanced features by signing into the app with their SketchBook account credentials. Visit www.sketchbook.com to learn more about SketchBook memberships and sign up for an account.
• The entire screen is your canvas with a full screen workspace and unobtrusive user interface
• Control the finest details of your art with up to a 2500% zoom
• Choose from over 10 preset brushes, including pencils, pens, and markers that deliver a natural drawing experience
• Easily organize your sketches in SketchBook’s Gallery with multiple view options, albums, and flexible ordering
• Save and store your works of art on your Dropbox account
• Sign in with a free SketchBook account and unlock the Layer Editor, Symmetry Tools, and more
Advanced Pro Tools (available for purchase in-app for $3.99):
• Choose from a comprehensive brush library with over 100 preset pencils, pens, markers, and brushes
• Synthetic and Smudge brushes
• Full layer controls with 18 layer blending modes, makes it flexible to build up your images and explore alternatives on your creative direction
• Full Copic® Color Library
• Advanced Selection tools for improved precision – select items using Marquee and Lasso tools or the Magic Wand.
• Gradient fills tools including linear and radial options.
• Other workflow improvements, including new ruler guides and more
• English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
Visit www.sketchbook.com to create a free SketchBook account and to learn more about the entire SketchBook family of apps.
Use it to writing a note quickly or produce artwork.
• Two finger pan & zoom navigation with 3000% zoom
• Maximum size is determined by screen resolution
• available unlimited layers (consumed disk space)
• Duplicate, Merge and Reorder Layers
• Toggle visibility and adjust Layer Opacity
• 7 brushes, including flood fill
• Text on the path
• Smooth brush stroking using hands corrections.
• Import images from Photo Library
• Import from Camera
• Save or share images
• Color select with HSB color space
• Color Swatches
• Color Picker
If you are a suit designer, you are welcome to contact us and we will showcase your talent here.
- Set image as wallpaper
- Share photos
- All kind of mobiles and tablets support
Get pleasure from drawing on the screen of your phone!
Draw everything that you want and then share your
masterpieces with friends . Save your pictures to watch later.
- Share via Facebook , email , Bluetooth or via other programs;
- Undo mistakes;
- Redo last canceled actions;
- Use effects (dashed line, emboss, empty inside, blur (normal, solid, inner, outer ))
- Take picture from camera or gallery and draw;
- Change background color;
- Change line width and color;
- Pencil / Eraser;
I hope You will enjoy it!
ACHTUNG! NO LONGER MAINTAINED: as of Dec. 2014, nerve damage (from too much typing!) severely limits my programming time, so this app is being dropped from my list of projects. If you are interested in (and capable of!) taking over coding of this application, please get it touch!
This is my first Android app. It is "functional but beta," not terribly pretty, but what's there seems to work.
If you feel you need to rate it as only 1 or 2 stars, PLEASE be adult enough to explain why (in the review text).
This description page exists in an expanded form on the project's web page:
The complete source code can also be found there.
- Easily create hexagon grids with only a few finger-taps.
- Customize the colors, labels, center dots, border, and hexagons.
- Supports wide-grain and tall-grain grids.
- Export hex grids as image files to other Android Activities via Intents. What does that mean? It means it can export your hex grids directly to GMail, GDrive, Dropbox, printer services, and others.
- Has undo support (15 levels) and save/load support. Loading can be "undone."
- User-configurable starting values for row/column numbers (version 20130309+).
- It speaks English and some degree of German. If you want it in a language of your choice, get in touch and i will send you the information you need to translate it :). Contact info is at the bottom.
ACHTUNG: If your device force-closes this immediately or when changing map sizes, then it has too little memory. See the NOTES section below for why.
- HGR requires EXTERNAL STORAGE WRITE permissions in order to save its images to the SD card (under SD/app-data/net.wanderinghorse.android.hexish/...) before handing them off to services like GMail, GDrive, or Dropbox. If there were a way to do this without a file, _and_ not risk an out-of-memory error by buffering the exported data in a byte array, the app would need no special permissions.
HGR is has been seen to work on API7 devices (Android 2.1.x). It is tested on several emulator configurations (with various Android versions), a Samsung Galaxy S2 phone, and an Asus TF300 tablet (both running ICS).
NOTES AND CAVEATS:
- "No warranties," and all that.
- When exporting an image, a copy is placed in your SD storage under under SDCARD/app-data/net.wanderinghorse.android.hexish/. There is a menu entry which shows you the exact path for your device. Also be sure to check your Gallery, as saved images "should" show up there at some point.
- If HGR suddenly crashes at startup (after it worked before), try the "Clear Data" option in the app control center to remove its persistent state. This "shouldn't happen", but just in case it does.
- If it crashes after changing radii or dimensions then the problem is almost certainly that the rendered grid takes up too much memory and Android is killing the app. Workaround: scale it back a notch. The memory hog is the drawing/scrolling parts, not the actual hex data (which has low, constant memory costs).
- If the app starts up with a blank black area, use Hexes==>Radius to set the radius. (This might have been a side-effect of local tests and might never happen in the wild.)
Constructive criticism is always welcomed: feel free to contact the developer (Stephan Beal) directly (in English or German) via email@example.com. Code contributors are of course also welcomed (just get in touch). i cannot commit to adding every requested feature, but am nonetheless interested in hearing about your ideas for improvements.
Load pre-made sketches and watch them draw in as they were originally created!
Enter "Showcase Mode" to view the sketches from all angles, using your head position to rotate around the scene!
Enable the Microphone and watch certain sketches come to life as the brush strokes respond to your voice!
Visit the Tilt Brush website to learn more!
Works with Google Cardboard.
"What's Google Cardboard?"
Cardboard is a low-cost, easy-to-get virtual reality viewer that transforms a phone into a basic VR headset. Learn more about Google Cardboard at g.co/cardboard.
"This app is badass." - Steve Helt, Paizo RPG Superstar 2013
Explore a map containing friends and foes. More than 150 miniatures and 12 maps are included or you can add your own from pictures stored locally on the device. View the tabletop from any direction, you can zoom out to see the whole map at once, get a top down view for counting squares, or look over the shoulder of one of your heroes at the monsters they are facing.
Start a multiplayer game with others, whether they’re around the other side of the world, or across the room.
It's purely a simulation of physical miniatures on a map, without any rules, like you would have on a table at home.