Select a few photos and instantly get an awesome photo collage (a grid of photos).
Pic Grid application lets you create your own photo story. All you need to do is select a grid, select few of your photographs and create a collage of your choice. We help you make your phone photos filled with more fun and life.
* Create a professional collage instantly - incredibly easy
* Variety of layouts for pictures grids, wallpapers, photo walls, albums and collages
* Editor allows you to move, swap, rotate, zoom, sketch, etc in the photo lab
* Add text, emoticons and clip art to your photos and collage
* Arrange your collages loosely or in a square , wide rectangle, tall rectangle or just use a single photo
Once you create your beautiful picture save it as PNG or JPG to your phone, it will immediately show in your gallery. Use it as a background or share it with friends!
If you have time, comment and rate the application, but most of all have fun with it!
It is also very useful for a sprite builder especially in pixel style :)
Whats this app exactly does : It lets you select any image and give you option to select sketch effects like cartoon,charcoal,dark shade ,oil paint ,etc . When you move your finger on plain white canvas it shows only those portion of corresponding image with selected sketch effect which makes you feal like real sketching on paper.
There are different types of brush provided
All HD images are displayed in album with zoom facility such that you can put them to best use.
The design images can be zoomed in and out, and can also be added to Favorites, Set-as-Wallpaper and Photo Sharing.
Wishing you all a Happy Diwali.
- Set image as wallpaper
- Share photos
- All kind of mobiles and tablets support
SketchBook now offers three membership levels, so you can choose the plan that’s right for you. SketchBook membership is supported across platforms - existing members automatically unlock advanced features by signing into the app with their SketchBook account credentials. Visit www.sketchbook.com to learn more about SketchBook memberships and sign up for an account.
• The entire screen is your canvas with a full screen workspace and unobtrusive user interface
• Control the finest details of your art with up to a 2500% zoom
• Choose from over 10 preset brushes, including pencils, pens, and markers that deliver a natural drawing experience
• Easily organize your sketches in SketchBook’s Gallery with multiple view options, albums, and flexible ordering
• Save and store your works of art on your Dropbox account
• Sign in with a free SketchBook account and unlock the Layer Editor, Symmetry Tools, and more
Advanced Pro Tools (available for purchase in-app for $3.99):
• Choose from a comprehensive brush library with over 100 preset pencils, pens, markers, and brushes
• Synthetic and Smudge brushes
• Full layer controls with 18 layer blending modes, makes it flexible to build up your images and explore alternatives on your creative direction
• Full Copic® Color Library
• Advanced Selection tools for improved precision – select items using Marquee and Lasso tools or the Magic Wand.
• Gradient fills tools including linear and radial options.
• Other workflow improvements, including new ruler guides and more
• English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
Visit www.sketchbook.com to create a free SketchBook account and to learn more about the entire SketchBook family of apps.
USERS OF DUNGEON SKETCH - This is a new version of the application that will install alongside the old one! We have included an import function for your old data. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Dungeon Sketch is a lo-fi tactical combat map for tabletop roleplaying games such as Dungeons and Dragons. This is meant to replace the whiteboard or graph paper that sits in the middle of a gaming table.
The application provides a vector drawing utility, and a collection of images to use as tokens representing players, monsters, or anything else. There is nothing specific to a particular roleplaying system.
This is a HUGE update to the original Dungeon Sketch, with lots of bug fixes and new features. Check out the "What's New" section!
* Three layers to draw on: a background, hidden notes for the game master (put your traps there!), and temporary annotations such as spell effects.
* Lots of intuitive draw tools to support any sort of map you want to draw.
* Fog of War: Set up a map ahead of time and reveal it to your players room-by-room.
* Import your own images to use as tokens in the game, or choose from a large library of provided tokens.
* Manage, tag, and filter tokens, so you can easily drop them in as you play.
* Save and load maps, so you can prepare your game ahead of time.
* Color themes ranging from classic whiteboard and graph paper to more thematic colored backdrops.
* Rectangular and Hex Grids.
New features in this play store re-launch include:
* Import background images
* Better support for free-form notes on the GM Notes layer
* Better token library, with support for nested tags
* Chromecast a view of the map to your TV, so the entire table can follow along
* Support for phones as well as tablets
* Material Design
* Lots of bugfixes and performance improvements!
Dungeon Sketch is Free, Open Source software. Visit the application website to browse the code, and please consider contributing!
If anything is broken, please email me in addition to writing a review! Simply writing a review severely limits my ability to follow up on issues.
This is my first Android app. It is "functional but beta," not terribly pretty, but what's there seems to work.
ACHTUNG: as of Dec. 2014, nerve damage (from too much typing!) severely limits my programming time. If you are interested in (and capable of!) taking over coding of this application, please get it touch!
If you feel you need to rate it as only 1 or 2 stars, PLEASE be adult enough to explain why (in the review text). So far the only people who are it less than 3 have only starred it without writing any review text, with no explanation as to why.
This description page exists in an expanded form on the project's web page:
The complete source code can also be found there.
- Easily create hexagon grids with only a few finger-taps.
- Customize the colors, labels, center dots, border, and hexagons.
- Supports wide-grain and tall-grain grids.
- Export hex grids as image files to other Android Activities via Intents. What does that mean? It means it can export your hex grids directly to GMail, GDrive, Dropbox, printer services, and others.
- Has undo support (15 levels) and save/load support. Loading can be "undone."
- User-configurable starting values for row/column numbers (version 20130309+).
- It speaks English and some degree of German. If you want it in a language of your choice, get in touch and i will send you the information you need to translate it :). Contact info is at the bottom.
ACHTUNG: If your device force-closes this immediately or when changing map sizes, then it has too little memory. See the NOTES section below for why.
- HGR requires EXTERNAL STORAGE WRITE permissions in order to save its images to the SD card (under SD/app-data/net.wanderinghorse.android.hexish/...) before handing them off to services like GMail, GDrive, or Dropbox. If there were a way to do this without a file, _and_ not risk an out-of-memory error by buffering the exported data in a byte array, the app would need no special permissions.
HGR is has been seen to work on API7 devices (Android 2.1.x). It is tested on several emulator configurations (with various Android versions), a Samsung Galaxy S2 phone, and an Asus TF300 tablet (both running ICS).
NOTES AND CAVEATS:
- "No warranties," and all that.
- When exporting an image, a copy is placed in your SD storage under under SDCARD/app-data/net.wanderinghorse.android.hexish/. There is a menu entry which shows you the exact path for your device. Also be sure to check your Gallery, as saved images "should" show up there at some point.
- If HGR suddenly crashes at startup (after it worked before), try the "Clear Data" option in the app control center to remove its persistent state. This "shouldn't happen", but just in case it does.
- If it crashes after changing radii or dimensions then the problem is almost certainly that the rendered grid takes up too much memory and Android is killing the app. Workaround: scale it back a notch. The memory hog is the drawing/scrolling parts, not the actual hex data (which has low, constant memory costs).
- If the app starts up with a blank black area, use Hexes==>Radius to set the radius. (This might have been a side-effect of local tests and might never happen in the wild.)
Constructive criticism is always welcomed: feel free to contact the developer (Stephan Beal) directly (in English or German) via email@example.com. Code contributors are of course also welcomed (just get in touch). i cannot commit to adding every requested feature, but am nonetheless interested in hearing about your ideas for improvements.
The RPG Random Dungeon Generator uses D&D 4e monsters, traps and treasure to generate unique adventures for 1-8 characters from level 1 all the way up to level 30. The Random Dungeon Generator can be used to go through your own solo adventure or to guide a whole group of people through a random dungeon. All of the details you need are here including encounters that range from just a few goblins to a horde of demons, traps as basic as a pit trap or as daunting as a sphere of annihilation, and treasure ranging from expensive jewels to magical weapons and armor.
RPG Random Dungeon Generator is *NOT A GAME*. It provides the adventure for running your own game. It doesn't manage combat or keep up with characters. THE DICE ARE IN YOUR HANDS. Every roll is up to you.
RPG Random Dungeon Generator uses d20 4e monsters and treasure and traps from the 4e D&D manual. From the developer of DM Tools: Random Encounters, RPG Random Dungeon Generator uses the same monster tables at half the price.
- Dynamic dungeons
- Random monsters, traps and treasure
- Intelligent encounter design with leaders, front line, support and epic monsters
- Uses d20 4e monsters and treasure rules
- Supports characters from level 1 to 30
- Supports solo adventures and parties of up to 8 adventurers
You can choose amongst 40 different backgrounds or card styles, choose the text color, the font or write your love message or love quote with your own handwriting.
Love letters and inscriptions to surprise that special someone and make their day! –if you liked the app, please rate it because it helps us to improve them. Thanks!
All images are drawn especially for this application and hold all rights reserved. For the background pictures we have used Internet images of public domain because they are not identified with symbols or any other information which indicates the existence of reserved copyrights. The natural or legal person who owns any of the pictures can confirm sending an e-mail to the developer, we commit to remove instantly said picture after having verified the property of copyrighted picture.
For other pictures we have used pictures acquired by this enterprise for exclusive use. These pictures hold all rights reserved and belong to its author.
WhiteBoard let you decide the colour and the shape of your drawing: you can choose among more than a hundred colours and fifty different stroke thicknesses.
Don't worry you are not satisfied of your picture: use the rubber and delete it, then star drawing again!!!
Enjoy your work!
* Brush with change Size
* Eraser With Size
* Desktop-class color picker
* drawing on photo.
* Color Pad
* Blur Effect
* Emboss Effect
* Wallpaper Setting
* Save to Gallery
* Pattern Effect
* Share to Email, Facebook, Twitter, and other social networks!