Pic Grid's simple interface and outstanding menu of pre-designed grids make it the best collage app on the market.
Pic Grid is free and makes sharing pics and collages easy.
Instantly and easily create collages, wallpaper and photo albums.
Edit pictures in our photo lab and share on Instagram,facebook,twitter and other places with Pic Grid.
This collage maker is incredibly easy to use, try it and see for yourself.
100% free and fully loaded.
* Create a professional collage instantly - incredibly easy
* Variety of layouts for photo grids, wallpapers, photo walls, albums and collages
* Shake to conveniently swap pics or manually select for precision
* Editor allows you to move, swap, rotate, zoom, sketch, etc in the photo lab
* Add text, emoticons and clip art to your photos and collages
* Arrange your collages loosely or in a square (for Instagram), wide rectangle, tall rectangle or just use a single photo
* Share via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Flickr, Picasa, Blogger, Tumblr, Google Plus, email, etc
The application provide the users capability to type text, change font, background, add stickers and effects and change font format.
The main features of the app are:
+ Typing text on photos.
+ Adding many text lines.
+ Formatting text (size, color, reflection, shadow).
+ More than 50 font types.
+ About 50 backgrounds images.
+ Support Adding photo from studio.
+ More than 80 stickers.
+ More than 20 effects.
+ More than 10 frames.
How to Use:
See help of the application.
More features and updates are coming very soon.
Incredible Nail designs and lots of fashion ideas!.
Nail designs that you can copy, and be fashionable fijándote painting your nails in these incredible designs, which have been collected from Internet and specially selected for this application.
As you can see are these fantastic designs before putting them on you!
You can share designs with your friends! madaselos for Whatsapp, Line, post them to your Facebook status or Whatsapp.
You love design? what you've put on your nails? also put design Wallpaper or wallpaper for your phone and you will go together.
This app will take you completely through the game of Minecraft.
Everything you need to know is included including Recipes to make weapons, tools, armor and many others!!!.
Learn how to create the coolest skins. This is your one stop for everything you need.
** Add Minecraft to your photos.
** Build Creations
** Build a world
** Make Guns
** AND MUCH MORE!!!!!!
Don't miss out on the ultimate Minecraft Guide to do everything you want. Fan Approved and Easy to Use
We are not affiliated with the creators of Minecraft. This is an unnoficial app and the owners of Mojang takes no part in the production or distribution of this app. It is meant for entertainment purposes only.
Sketch Pad is a revolutionary tool to let you create drawings, write down music, compile a scrapbook, and much more.
It allows you to choose the paper base for your HTC Scribble drawing, offering a gallery of high-quality full-screen paper textures to choose from, and a tool to create gradients and solid fills.
Now you can create fantastic paintings using your HTC Scribe technology tablet - just choose from one of 24 high-quality paper textures for your drawing: from plain paper and canvas to a sophisticated old-timer postcards. Also, you can write down music using a manuscript music paper background supplied.
You can choose a high-quality paper texture, or a totally customizable gradient, or a solid color, as a base of your masterpiece.
Also, you can apply Ruled or Graph paper modes to any of the above papers, with fully customizable line spacing and transparency - just to turn your HTC Flyer or HTC Evo View 4G into a notepad for taking notes - with your own background.
Easy to use - Choose a paper, Touch the screen with Scribble Pen, Go!
For Flyers with Android 3.2 HoneyComb:
1. Open Sketch Pad and choose paper type to draw on. Or, choose a gradient, or a solid fill. Specify if the paper will be ruled or graph.
2. Tap outside the menu to close it. This leaves just the paper background.
3. Touch the "Pen" button with a pen and select "Take a screenshot".
4. You're ready to draw.
For Flyers with other Android versions:
1. Open Sketch Pad Lite and choose paper type to draw on. Or, choose a gradient, or a solid fill. Specify if the paper will be ruled or graph.
2. Tap outside the Settings to hide settings window.
3. Touch the screen with your Scribble pen - the screen is yours to draw!
You can choose to Save or Share your graphic, as for any other Scribbled image. If you choose to Save it, it will go through the Notes app, but it will be saved in your Gallery along the way.
*Warning* Some of the gradients got blurred by HTC Scribble itself - to avoid this, just modify the colors slightly to get the most smooth effect.
Texture mode -
A gallery of 24 high-quality full-screen paper textures to choose from. Select a paper type to draw on, then choose Ruled or Graph paper options. You can change the line spacing, grid size and lines opacity to get literally any paper layout!
Gradient mode -
Specify start and end colors for your own unique gradient. Choose mode - top-to-bottom or left-to-right. Apply Ruled or Graph lines with your spacing and lines opacity.
Solid mode -
Choose the solid color to fill the page - customizing with lines will add more charm to your personal note book aka HTC Flyer or HTC Evo View 4G.
Easily and quickly share your masterpiece via all the assorted Android methods - Google+, E-mail, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr etc. right at your fingers!
The application provides users with capability to add text on photos, change font, background and add stickers, effects and frames.
The main features of the application are:
+ Inserting text on photos and extra text lines.
+ Formatting text (size, color, reflection, shadow).
+ Inserting photo from studio.
+ More than 100 backgrounds.
+ More than 80 stickers.
+ More than 50 font types.
+ More than 30 effects.
+ More than 30 frames.
+ Small application size.
+ Downloading a lot of backgrounds, fonts, stickers, effects, and borders from our web server.
More and more files will be added weekly to the web server and will be available for downloading by users.
If you like the popular applications like "PicArt", "Aviary", and "PicSay" then definitely you will find this application interesting.
How to Use: See help of the application.
1. select one of the draw buttons to start designing
2. press right side of white menu to save your desgin or left side to share it with your friends
3. if you wish text in your designs tap on text button on the bottom of menu to write a wish, then on save button to save it (or save empty for blank canvas)
• Design beautiful images
• Create personalized wishes
• Add custom text
• Save your designs
• Share your designs with friends
This is my first Android app. It is "functional but beta," not terribly pretty, but what's there seems to work.
If you feel you need to rate it as only 1 or 2 stars, PLEASE be adult enough to explain why (in the review text). So far the only people who are it less than 3 have only starred it without writing any review text, so i can only assume the ratings come from personal enemies of mine, as opposed to people who had a true problem with it.
This description page exists in an expanded form on the project's web page:
The complete source code can also be found there.
- Easily create hexagon grids with only a few finger-taps.
- Customize the colors, labels, center dots, border, and hexagons.
- Supports wide-grain and tall-grain grids.
- Export hex grids as image files to other Android Activities via Intents. What does that mean? It means it can export your hex grids directly to GMail, GDrive, Dropbox, printer services, and others.
- Has undo support (15 levels) and save/load support. Loading can be "undone."
- User-configurable starting values for row/column numbers (version 20130309+).
- It speaks English and some degree of German. If you want it in a language of your choice, get in touch and i will send you the information you need to translate it :). Contact info is at the bottom.
ACHTUNG: If your device force-closes this immediately or when changing map sizes, then it has too little memory. See the NOTES section below for why.
- HGR requires EXTERNAL STORAGE WRITE permissions in order to save its images to the SD card (under SD/app-data/net.wanderinghorse.android.hexish/...) before handing them off to services like GMail, GDrive, or Dropbox. If there were a way to do this without a file, _and_ not risk an out-of-memory error by buffering the exported data in a byte array, the app would need no special permissions.
HGR is has been seen to work on API7 devices (Android 2.1.x). It is tested on several emulator configurations (with various Android versions), a Samsung Galaxy S2 phone, and an Asus TF300 tablet (both running ICS).
NOTES AND CAVEATS:
- "No warranties," and all that.
- Export to G+ fails mysteriously. i have no idea why. GDrive, GMail, and Dropbox exports are known to work.
- When exporting an image, a copy is placed in your SD storage under under SDCARD/app-data/net.wanderinghorse.android.hexish/. There is a menu entry which shows you the exact path for your device. Also be sure to check your Gallery, as saved images "should" show up there at some point.
- If HGR suddenly crashes at startup (after it worked before), try the "Clear Data" option in the app control center to remove its persistent state. This "shouldn't happen", but just in case it does.
- If it crashes after changing radii or dimensions then the problem is almost certainly that the rendered grid takes up too much memory and Android is killing the app. Workaround: scale it back a notch. The memory hog is the drawing/scrolling parts, not the actual hex data (which has low, constant memory costs).
- If the app starts up with a blank black area, use Hexes==>Radius to set the radius. (This might have been a side-effect of local tests and might never happen in the wild.)
Constructive criticism is always welcomed: feel free to contact the developer (Stephan Beal) directly (in English or German) via firstname.lastname@example.org. Code contributors are of course also welcomed (just get in touch). i cannot commit to adding every requested feature, but am nonetheless interested in hearing about your ideas for improvements.
* You can create your own custom greeting cards for valentines day with the cool graphics templates provided in LoveCafe Card Designer.
With LoveCafe Card Designer making a greetings card is so easy. you just need to:-
-- Choose a background for the Greetings Card
-- Add Pre created images and text contents
-- Add your own photos
-- Add custom text
-- Export in a variety of ways
* Card Designer With Valentines Day special theme
* Over 100 background and cliparts to choose from to design your card
* Send through email, Post to facebook and save to album option available to send your card
* Easy drag and drop Images to design beautiful cards
* Easy pinch zoom gesture to modify Images
* More than 15 cool fonts for your custom text for your valentines day card
* Valentines day special theme
* Add your custom photos from device camera or photo library
LoveCafe Card Designer makes creating greetings card for this valentines day simple and fun filled. So download LoveCafe Card Designer and start creating and sending greetings card to your loved ones for this valentines day.
LoveCafe, Greeting card, Valentines, Love, Card Designer, Love Letter, Lovers, Card Maker
To best views the videos please view the videos horizontally on your phone.
Draw Famous Faces | How to draw your favorite celebrity | Quick ...
We help you draw your favorite celebrity idol, quickly and realistically using the grid method. We help you to learn how to draw famous faces and portraits ...
How to Set Up a Grid - How to Draw Taylor Swift - Adele - Angelina Jolie
How to Draw Step by Step- Celebrities, Athletes, Actors, Rappers ...
A free resource for aspiring artists with hundreds of step by step instructional videos, other free resources to teach you how to draw.
Step by Step Drawing and ... - How to Draw Step by Step ...
The How to Draw: Celebrities app makes learning to draw a snap by using mimicking, a method of drawing that is ideal for both beginners and advanced artists.
how to draw celebritys, step by step, drawing tutorials,drawing tutorial will teach you step by step 'how to draw celebrities' in no time. Best of all, it's FREE!
So you say you want to draw a celebrity, but you don't know where to start. Well, if you've come to this section, you obviously are looking for a good tutorial that ...
Would you like to have fun drawing your celebrities such as
Stars Portraits - Celebrities portraits and drawings
Stars Portraits : Come in and visit our huge gallery of celebrities portraits ! ... Depp, by using the same reference picture, and post your drawing / painting from ...
Would you like to have fun drawing your celebrities such as Beyonce, Michael Jackson, Lady Gaga, and Brad Pitt? That is exactly what the How ...
Selena Gomez Cartoon Drawing - Tutorial -
Learn how to draw your favorite celebrity as a cute cartoon girl step by step! Practice drawing a face, hair, body, clothing & shoes. See what to ...
News for how to draw celebrities
parties cranks up across the city.
The software can be very useful if you decide to simply furnish your modern apartment or house.
You can get ideas for your future repair of your home or you can just simply look some BEAUTIFUL pictures of Bathrooms, Bedrooms, Kitchens, Kids Rooms, Chairs, Corridors and Living Rooms.
Check out our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/My-home/170651096465574
How To Make Henna Mehendi Designs Bridal Mehendi by Sunil Kumar
Henna / Mehndi Design by Elegant Henna #1
Mehandi Design Front Hand Video 20 - ILoveMehandi.TV
Best Arabic Mehendi 2013:How To Apply Henna Mehndi Tattoo On Hand/Designs
Henna Mehndi For Eid 2009
Eid Mehendi : Circular/Round Traditional Indian/Pakistani Henna Mehendi Design
4 Cute Back to School Hair Styles
How to draw Simple floral henna design (Mehendi) Part I
How To Make Henna Mehendi Designs ,Learn Henna ,Lesson1 SuperPrincessjo
Easy and Cute Henna Design For Beginners, Step By Step Description Of The Design
Full Hand Bridal Mehndi Designs Indian Pakistani Wedding New Design by Mehndi Sunil Kumar
Aracheta Gorinta | Class 01 | Step By Step Easy Mehendi Designs For Beginners
How To Make Henna Paste At Home, DIY, Easy Recipe For Henna - Mehendi For Hands
Easy Henna Designs for Festivals - Learn and Design
Best Mehendi Application Video 2013-Arabic Bridal Full Hand Henna Mehndi Art Tutorial
Full Hand Bridal Mehndi Designs-Indian Pakistani Wedding Bridal Mehendi New Design/Mahndi
Henna design, Arabian design for Eid, Ramzan, Karwachauth.
Mehndi Henna design with peacock motif
Easy henna design/stylish arabic mehndi design
Beautiful Waterfall TwistHairstyle very stylish
Aracheta Gorinta | Class 03 | Step By Step Easy Mehendi Designs For Beginners
new wedding style mehandi designs 2014-2013
Full hand - Mehndi Pattern...Eid special!
Latest wedding style henna mehandi designs 2013
Now you can design you own Legos.It's a fun and easy to design.
You can save them as your library collection to share with other members.
Give star rating to your favourite design.
Flash Player for Android can be installed from this link: